Rebecca's College Revenge

Story Info
Rebecca's sexual revenge on the guy who humiliated her.
2.3k words
3.86
82k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

Rebecca Barker was in the second year of her college studies and intended to go to university when she turned nineteen years old in three months time. Rebecca was five feet two inches tall and had shoulder length fair hair. Rebecca was a rather plump girl who wore glasses and had braces on her teeth.

Neil Melton was the college joker. He was eighteen years old, five feet nine inches tall and had short dark hair.

A number of his friends at the local college had dared Neil to see if he could get Rebecca to go on a date with him. Neil agreed but said he would dump her straight afterwards. Rebecca was normally a mild mannered girl and agreed to go with Neil to see a local band playing at the college during the April holiday break, totally unaware of his motives.

The night of the music gig arrived and Neil met Rebecca at the college. When the band had finished playing and in front of his friends Neil turned on Rebecca. He told her that he wouldn't fuck her if she were the last woman alive and how she should lose about five stone in weight. He continued with his verbal attack until Rebecca ran away in flood of tears. Neil joined his friends and they all thought what a great laugh it had been. Neil thought it was funny and had no sense of guilt as he went home.

Rebecca had a number of friends who witnessed what had happened with Neil and were very angry but it wasn't until over two months later that revenge became sweet.

At the end of June Debbie Ronson's parents had gone away for the weekend and she threw a party to celebrate the end of the college year. The party was in full swing and Debbie made a beeline for Neil Melton. After some flirting Debbie Ronson led Neil up to one of the bedrooms. Once inside the room Debbie told Neil to take off his jumper. He said he was worried that somebody might come in. Debbie said she would put some clothes near the door so nobody could come in. Neil stripped above the waist and Debbie told him to lie on the bed. To Neil's surprise Debbie lay across Neil and tied his hands to the slats of the headboard. Neil put up a slight resistance but found Debbie's approach unusual but erotic. Debbie removed Neil's shoes and socks before unfastening and taking off his jeans. Debbie quickly tied Neil's ankles, so they were slightly apart to the bottom of the bed. Neil's usual cool exterior was gone and he started to worry a little, but he was turned on as he thought he was about to get it on with Debbie. Debbie was very slim and pretty. Neil pulled on the binds and realised that Debbie had tied them really tightly. Neil told Debbie to get her clothes off.

Without saying a word Debbie moved his clothes from near the door and left the room. A few minutes later Rebecca Barker and her older sister came into the room. The girls shut the door behind them and put Neil's clothes in the doorway so it could not be pushed open. Neil was furious and demanded to know what was going on. Rebecca said it was payback and Neil's comment that he wouldn't fuck her if she were the last girl alive was to prove incorrect. Neil's usual arrogance had now evaporated.

Rebecca in recent months had replaced her glasses with contact lenses and the braces had been removed. She hadn't lost any weight and was happy with her look. The change in Rebecca's appearance had also brought her a few new admirers, obviously Neil was not one of them.

Sharon Barker was nineteen years old, five feet five inches tall with wild, frizzy, ginger hair. She was not quite as plump as her sister and her breasts looked larger than Rebecca's did because she was slimmer.

Rebecca turned on the main light in the bedroom, which illuminated the whole room. Rebecca found some scissors on the bedside table and sat down beside Neil. She started to cut through the material of his underwear. Neil tried to wriggle and squirm but Rebecca warned she might accidently cut him if he moved. Despite Neil's pleas Rebecca quickly cut through the material. With one final snip of the scissors the underwear fell open and Neil's cock and balls were exposed. Rebecca and Sharon laughed. Neil obviously trimmed his pubic hair and his flaccid cock hung limply between his legs. Rebecca pulled the cut garment off Neil.

Sharon took out a camera from her bag and delighted in taking pictures of the helpless Neil.

Rebecca took hold of his cock and started to masturbate Neil. He begged Rebecca to stop because he had a tight foreskin and it hurt. This only seemed to encourage her. He tried to fight the stirring in his loins but the teenager soon became erect and it was obvious he didn't have a tight foreskin. Rebecca stopped masturbating him briefly so Sharon and herself could ogle him. Neil's cock was probably about seven inches long which Rebecca and Sharon teased him about. Sharon took the opportunity to again take some more photographs.

Rebecca took hold of Neil's throbbing cock and started to slowly masturbate him again. Despite the binds Neil started bucking wildly on the bed and as Rebecca wanked him Neil shot out a thick jet of hot cum that fell onto his stomach and over Rebecca's hand. The girls laughed that he had ejaculated so quickly and Rebecca continued milking his cock dry. Neil felt embarrassed but hoped it would be the end of his ordeal, but it wasn't. Rebecca took some of Neil's cum onto her fingers and held it up to his mouth. She ordered him to open his mouth and lick her fingers. Despite the fact that his mouth was tightly closed Rebecca smeared cum onto his lips and more of his own cum load across his face.

Sharon used the camera again. She put the camera down and then took Neil's jumper and wiped the rest of his cum from his stomach and around his cock. Rebecca also took the opportunity to wipe her hands on the garment. Rebecca and her sister said they hoped Neil could get another erection quickly or it would be a very long night.

Rebecca then used Neil's cum stained jumper as a blindfold. Rebecca tied the jumper so Neil's eyes were covered. With Neil now unable to see Rebecca undressed. She removed her jumper and wore nothing underneath. At eighteen years old her breasts were very large. Her nipples were longer than average and very pale in colour. She had a lot of curves and her stomach sagged. Rebecca unfastened and pushed down her jeans. Her legs were also a little flabby. Her thick pubic hair was hardly covered by the skimpy thong she wore. Rebecca removed the garment and her triangular bushy pussy proved that her hair colour was naturally auburn.

Rebecca moved and sat down on the bed. She started to fondle Neil's balls and rub his cock. Neil could feel another erection stirring and despite his attempt to think boring thoughts his cock grew longer and stiffer under Rebecca's touch. Neil tried to beg and plead with the sisters to let him go. They both just laughed at his suggestion.

Sharon took off her skirt and knickers and moved onto the bed over Neil. Her pubic hair was thick and like her hair was ginger in colour. She guided her pussy to Neil's face. She gently pushed her pussy lips apart and used her fingers to rub her clit directly above his mouth. Sharon began to arouse herself. She ordered Neil to lick her. Neil kept his mouth closed refusing to her demand. He then felt a sharp pain as Rebecca squeezed his balls hard. His cry of pain was drowned out. When he opened his mouth Sharon covered it with her pussy.

Neil could feel Sharon's wet pussy juices run over his chin. Sharon again ordered him to lick her. He had no choice. Sharon pulled open her pussy lips to allow him easier access. Neil felt the thickness of Sharon's pubic hair on his face. As he slid his tongue into her he could feel how wet Sharon had already made herself, as her juices dripped into his mouth and rolled across his tongue. Sharon writhed above him and her breasts heaved and bounced.

Rebecca continued to play with Neil's cock that was now fully erect again. Rebecca stopped playing momentarily as she reached down to remove something from her trouser pocket. Sharon turned around ensuring Neil's face remained buried in her pussy. She leaned forward to grab Neil's cock and allowed her nails to run along his shaft. She used her other hand to fondle her own breasts. Sharon was sweating and as she ran a hand over her breasts the perspiration revealed the outline of her thick puffy nipples, as she wore nothing under her thin white T-shirt.

Rebecca moved back on the bed and opened the condom packaging. She took the condom and slowly slid it down over Neil's shaft. She eased the condom all the way to the base of his shaft pushing it firmly down, which seem to make Neil's cock appear bigger than its seven inches.

Neil felt as if would suffocate as Sharon demanded he keep licking her. Neil's body tensed as he felt Rebecca's weight push down on him as she sat across him. He tried to fight against the ties and the sisters but the binds were too strong and he had lost some of his strength in the struggle. He felt Rebecca grab hold of his shaft as she guided his cock towards her hairy pussy. Rebecca teased and aroused herself by sliding his erect cock across her pussy lips. Rebecca was turning herself on using Neil's erect cock to work her pussy but she still did not slide down on his cock. Rebecca's pussy had now started to become wet and her juices were flowing freely. Rebecca was moaning and gasping and now grabbing hold of Neil's throbbing cock she guided herself down onto his length. She easily took the full length of his erection as she slid down on him.

Rebecca was moaning louder and began to continually raise herself upward and then slam down hard with Neil's cock penetrating her as deeply as it could. Rebecca urged Neil to fuck her. He had no control of the situation and Sharon, who had turned around again was still forcing and demanding he lick her. Neil's tongue had found the exact spot as he worked Sharon towards climax. As Neil's tongue did its work Sharon's juices had begun to flow. Sharon fondled and squeezed her own breats. Her nipples had become stiff and were firmly protruding from beneath her T-shirt. Neil could feel Sharon's thighs start to quiver and shake violently. The thickness of Sharon's pubic hair and the initial gushing of her juices almost choked Neil as he gasped for breath. After Sharon's initial gush her pussy juices now trickled steadily into his mouth and down his throat. Sharon didn't move and forced Neil to taste all her juices whilst still working her clit and bringing her to climax.

Rebecca was pounding down hard on Neil as if she were trying to force his cock deeper into her than it actually could go. Rebecca used a free hand to play with and fondle Neil's balls.

Sharon moved off Neil and lay at the side of the bed sweating and panting heavily as she gradually started to come down from her orgasm.

Neil could feel his cock throbbing and knew he was close to ejaculation. Neil through gasped breaths moaned and begged for Rebecca to stop. Neil moaned that he was about to come which seemed to turn on Rebecca even further. She again ordered him to fuck her. Rebecca thrust down on Neil's cock forcing him to penetrate her dripping pussy once again. Neil arched his back and let out a loud moan as he shot his cum which filled the tip of the condom. Rebecca continued to roughly ride Neil until his cock started to lose its stiffness.

Rebecca moved off Neil and his semi-erect cock brushed against his leg. Rebecca who had become breathless and a little flushed slowly slid the condom from Neil's cock. She commented that he must have really enjoyed himself because he had ejaculated a lot of cum for his second attempt. Rebecca carefully removed the condom and then she poured the contents over Neil's face. Neil's own spunk oozed across his lips and ran across his cheeks. Rebecca then dropped the condom onto his chest.

Sharon who was kneeling at the side of the bed had now composed herself again but her face was extremely flushed. She stood up, her hair as wild as ever and her ginger pubes glistening and wet through Neil's licking and her own juices. Sharon put her knickers and skirt back on. She took the opportunity of taking some more pictures of Neil before putting the camera back into her bag.

Rebecca enjoyed sex and had liked fucking Neil but he certainly was not the best, but then again it was a challenge that he had won and now he would be the loser in more ways than one. Rebecca dressed and the sisters began to leave the room. Rebecca moved Neil's clothes and opened the bedroom door. Neil begged for them to untie him. Rebecca and Sharon refused and left the bedroom, leaving the door propped wide open with Neil's clothes. The sisters went back down to join the party.

The room was well lit and Neil could hear the noise of the party and feared who would find him in this situation. He then heard footsteps on the stairs and looked to see who was approaching.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers