Rebecca's New Joys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smokey52
smokey52
25 Followers

I said "I'm sorry baby we'll find some more old men to play with you".

"Well sorry is not good enough mister. Go and cut me a switch before we get in the tent and crash!" Rebecca exclaimed. I don't know why but I went and actually got a switch for her to use on me. When I returned to the tent she was sitting topless with a baseball in her hand she had retrieved from the truck and smiling evilly.

She told me to strip and sit across from her with my legs spread that she wanted to play ball with me. She began tossing the ball into my groin area but she seemed disappointed that the ball was merely glancing off of my dick instead of hitting me in the balls. She then told me to pull my cock up to my stomach and try to stick my balls out as far as I could and I complied. She then tossed the ball much higher than before but with amazing accuracy it landed squarely on my left testicle and I shrieked in pain. She retrieved the baseball and said "Strike one, now for the right one!" She pretended like she was calling off the pitch sign then she tossed it high in the air again only this time her aim was a little off (I think) and my aching left nut was struck once again.

"Damn honey what the fuck!"

She said "Okay that's ball one." The next pitch was dead on and crushed my right ball much to her delight. She then ran a full count of pitches onto my now swollen balls which is three balls and two strikes. She then exclaimed "Last pitch coming baby!" With that she threw a straight on throw catching both of my nuts like a heavyweight punch.

That made me grab my sac to feel for damage and sputter "Game over!" When I recovered and looked up at her she was sucking on one of her own nipples.

When she saw me staring at her she stopped sucking to say "I wish the two old men were here to suck on my tits for me!" Suddenly the anger returned to her face and she told me to hand her the switch and let go of my cock. She then forcefully grabbed my dick and yanked like she wanted to stretch it to double its length. My wife's lovely hand then grasped my cock at the base and squeezed leaving the head and about three inches sticking out. She then told me to never interrupt her flirting with old men again and she began to swat my cock with the switch thirty-five times with almost every swing hitting my dick right on the head. She said I was thirty-five years old and should know better by now than to mess up strange men fondling her breasts. By the end of my punishment the head of my dick was bleeding a little bit and I think a few of the hits may leave scars.

By the next weekend my dick had almost fully healed and she couldn't stop telling me how much she loved me and how she was the luckiest woman in the world for having a loving husband like me. The weekend began with her meeting me at the door and telling me to hurry up to the bath she had prepared for me and that a joint, a cooler full of beer, and my latest outdoor magazine were waiting for me next to the tub. I'd been in the tub for about thirty or forty minutes or one joint and six beers when she strolled into the bathroom with a bottle of wine. She was topless with pantyhose on but no underwear and sporting hard nipples and sexy high heels. My wife then began to tell me that she wanted my poor cock to fully heal so I wasn't in for any pain tonight except that she would be finger fucking my little dick to make sure that the hole she worked so hard to stretch didn't shrink back to normal size. Well she was indeed going to give me a break tonight from the normal CBT especially since after the first month or so of her fingering my cock it stopped hurting so much and actually became pleasurable over the past few months that she had been fucking my dick literally. Little did I know what I was actually in for?

As I made my way into the bedroom Rebecca was just starting a movie and I was just starting my ninth beer and second joint when she told me to come lay on the bed with her. She then began to explain to me that her research on the internet of femdom had taken somewhat of a turn and that she was going to be trying some new things out on me. She said she had discovered some new ways to torture my cock and balls, but even though she couldn't wait to unleash them on me, she said that they would require more recovery time than our previous endeavors. So every other week starting that night we were going to change the theme from CBT to a more femdom domination humiliation type episode. I didn't know what this meant but I figured as long as I still get to see her boobs and my dick still gets attention then I was all for it, I guess.

By now we had finished the joint and I was on my eleventh beer when I asked my wife what movie we were going to watch to which she replied that she would be watching the movie while I would be watching her sit on my face until the movie was over and I should lay on my back now! I complied and she stood up on the bed and turned around so that she was facing away from me towards the television and squatted over my face telling me to smell her ass through her pantyhose as I inhaled deeply I discovered an aroma that drove me wild with desire. After a moment of hovering over me she peeled off her hose spread her soft ass cheeks apart and forcefully sat down on my face and began to settle in to enjoy her movie. She was putting all of her one hundred fifty pounds into her efforts of grinding herself off on my face when I realized the only way I would be able to breathe was if I supported part of her weight with my hands on each side of her but.

This allowed me to breathe but had the added effect of spreading her pussy and asshole wide open. Her pussy tasted so damn good that I sucked on it, licked it, and fucked it with my tongue trying to vacuum every bit of her delicious juices from her lovely body. I was eating her pussy for everything I was worth when I felt my wife grab my hard cock and she began that wonderful technique she had developed of finger fucking my dick. I could hear her saying that my dick was taking it's fucking like a champ but she thought that some of the scars from last weekend would be with me forever. I was really going to town on her clit with my tongue when she said "Oh my God you have got to see this, your little cock has turned into my pussy. Wait don't move, I'll be right back!" With that she leapt off of my face and returned a minute later telling me to continue as she plopped her wet pussy once again onto my face. She immediately went back to fingering my cock but this time it felt like she was more aggressive with the poor thing. I was licking her juicy gash as best I could when I heard her say "What's the matter with my asshole? Do you think you are too good for my asshole? Get your tongue in my ass now! I want your tongue as far in my ass as you can get it! That's it you wimp fuck my ass with your tongue! Eat my ass! Clean my entire asshole with your tongue!" My tongue was killing me when I heard the movie end and I realized she was still fingering my cock and for the first time in a long time it was starting to hurt. I don't know how many orgasms she had. I lost count but she didn't let me cum once. She raised her sexy ass off of my face and told me I should probably take a shower and brush my teeth. I understood the teeth brushing but why the shower. Well when I got up off of the bed I realized that my entire neck face and upper chest were covered in my wife's

Juices, just how many times had she cum? When I stepped into the shower I looked down at my dick and I didn't even recognize it! What had she done to me?

The next weekend is beginning but I just realized that I have left out a small detail that Rebecca has been doing to me for a long time now that I neglected to include in the story but as my wife was proofreading this she reminded me to divulge it. Every time that my wife has been busting me she has been squeezing all of the pre-cum out of me onto her tits and making me lick it off. I don't know why I didn't include this thus far but my wife insists that I confess this so there it is.

Anyway the next weekend rolled around and Rebecca had been shopping and while we were soaking in the tub smoking she started emptying out the bag next to the tub to show me her purchases. The first thing she pulled out was a stencil wheel which is a thing with a handle at one end and a spiky metal wheel at the other. The next two items were brushes, the first was a toilet brush, the second was a vegetable brush, and both of them had holes in the middle surrounded by plastic spikes. The toilet brush was much larger than the vegetable brush which was way too small to ever accept my cock. The next item she showed me was a big bag full of clothes pins, followed by a rubber mallet, and for the finale she showed me a tacky looking charm necklace that had all sorts of small pointy metal charms on it. She was so excited touching and showing me our new toys that she masturbated herself to orgasm right there in the tub before we even got started.

Later when we rendezvoused at the bedroom she was smiling and laughing uncontrollably and I was hoping it was from the pot. She said "Lets start with what I call the wheel of misfortune." She took my cock in her hand and began to roll the sharp stencil wheel all over my cock and balls this was very painful and I was not really enjoying it at all which I think she sensed because she said "Why don't we stop for a while and watch a special video I made for you." When the video started I recognized our bedroom and then I recognized what used to be my dick only it was being violated by my wife's finger. The more the video went on the harder my dick got for some reason as I watched my cock being totally violated by my wife.

As the video went on my dick head seemed to have a desperate look to it but what I saw next I couldn't believe she actually managed to fuck my weeping cock head with two fingers and I had to admit she had actually turned my cock into a pussy. As she was bringing out the brushes she told me that now that I had seen my cock truly fucked we were no longer going to call my cock a cock because cock was a proud magnificent word and since mine was being literally fucked it should be from now on known as a penis. She told me that even though it was eight inches long the fact that she owned it and fucked it made it a penis not a cock and she still needed cock but that is for another story.

She took the toilet brush and grasped my penis shoving the head through the hole in the brush and my eyes opened wide oh what pain but it was bearable so I didn't protest too much. She began to jack me of with the brush and it was damn painful. She began to alternate between jacking it and spinning it in circles around my penis. When she saw the affects dulling she grasped the other brush.

I said "No way in hell my penis will fit into that please don't do it!"

She replied by grabbing my cock in one hand and the small brush in the other and said " Come on baby you can do it push, come on baby just push, that's it just a little more, come on baby you can do it, do it for me push, yeah oh hell yeah" I was in so much pain I didn't even realize when my penis head slipped through the hole of the evil brush but the pain eased when the head went through but then I realized the pain wasn't over she said "Oh damn your penis is going to be so sore in the morning but what's going to hurt even more is when I pull it off" With that she began to pluck me in the balls saying it was to take my mind off of the pain in my penis head and all at once she yanked the brush right off of my head and I shrieked in pain! My penis was injured and I would have to wait another day for the pins and mallet. To Be Continued!

smokey52
smokey52
25 Followers
12