Rebecca's New Start Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much reason for her to be sexy in Idaho, but there sure was in Arizona and the first google search she'd made wasn't for take-out. Her purchases from Soma Lingerie and Victoria's Secret were hanging in her closet before she'd even unpacked. And almost every pair of underwear she'd owned went straight to the garbage, replaced by an ocean of lacy, mesh and even crocheted, thongs, boyshorts, hig-huggers and bras. She'd planned it for months and budgeted herself an embarrassing amount, yet she'd still gone a little overboard.

She took out each item off their hanger and placed them gently on her bed, just as she'd done once a day all week. The lacy red and sheer camisole with matching panties were first. She loved the color against her still-pale skin and with the 20 pounds she'd dropped in the past 6 months, she was excited that it cut off just above the belly button.

The short, black, sheer, kimono-style shirt was next. It tied in the front, covering half of her ass and looked amazing with some of her new cheekie undies. Beside that went the baby blue lace babydoll that was sheer from the bottom of her breasts to her waist. Then, the solid black leather and sheer corset with matching garters. That was an outfit she'd long fantasized about and really looked forward to sharing with someone special. She thought of Tamara.

"She'd bust out of every seam," she mused, grinning at the thought and starting to feel flushed. Finally, she laid out the two outfits she'd found that excited her the most. They felt out of character for her, which aroused her all the more. First was this fake-snakeskin, snake-print zip-up bodysuit. The description sounded awful at first, but the zipper ran from her neck to the middle of her torso, and it was soft, gorgeous, and hugged her curves like a glove. She'd worn it around the apartment a few nights before, drinking wine, dancing, and staring at herself in the mirror, fully unzipped. Incredibly fucking hot.

Last, but not least, was something called a leather strap chemise. It looked like a teddy with a halter top from the front, which was sexy enough. But sheer lace ran all down the sides and then from behind...oh from behind. Rows of leather straps ran across the back, hips and ass, leaving little to the imagination. Bondage-inspired. That was the term used by the salesgirl. They had both blushed and smiled, and Rebecca knew instantly it was hers.

She longed to throw on the corset, but the only thing she wanted more than a self-fashion show at the moment was sleep. She carefully hung all the items back up, stopping to slowly zip up the bodysuit, caressing the soft material and imagining someone soon zipping it the other way, pushing it off her shoulders to caress her chest and kiss her neck. Her hand ran instinctively down her body and unbuttoned her shorts. "Too many clothes," she thought, and her breathing was now shallow.

She peeled everything off and the air conditioning felt soothing on her bare skin after a long, warm day. She felt her nipples stiffening and softly ran her fingertips across them as confirmation. Rebecca put one leg up on the bed and slowly ran her middle finger from her stomach down along her bare pussy and between her lips. She moaned lightly, a little surprised by how soaked she was. Sleep was forgotten, and her imagination was taking over.

She kept running her finger through her wetness as her palm pressed against her clit. With her other hand, she squeezed her breasts and imagined her mystery girl tearing off that bodysuit and doing the same. Rebecca's eyes were shut tight as her mind ran a million miles a minute, creating exactly the right scenario she needed.

She pinched her left nipple and slipped a finger slowly into her pussy. Tamara's face appeared to her, and she imagined her roommate on her knees before her, clad in her sweatpants and tank top but caressing Rebecca's breasts and running her tongue anywhere she liked. No, wait. It was Katie behind her who was playing with her tits, dressed in that bikini and whispering into her ear. "You want us to take your cherry baby?"

Rebecca moaned and nodded. She reached around her back with her other hand and rubbed her ass, pretending Katie was exploring her body while Tamara continued to lick. "You taste so good girl," Tamara moaned into her pussy. Tamara paused to lift her shirt over her head and rose up on her knees, so she could also remove her sweatpants. Rebecca thought of Tamara stripping for her while staring her right in the eyes and licking her and she began to move her hips and squirm.

She imagined Katie's erect nipples pressing into her back as she pulled the string on the side of her suit, letting it drop to the floor. Katie also dropped to her knees and Rebecca brought her hand to her mouth to wet her fingers. She reached between her legs and penetrated herself again, this time with two fingers.

She imagined both girls kneeling before her now, one paying attention to only her clit, the other burying her tongue inside her, their nails digging into Rebecca's ass as they pulled it to them. Rebecca felt the pressure building but she wasn't quite ready yet.

"Get on the bed you two." She wasn't sure if she just thought it or said it out loud, but in her mind, her new friends had left her be and were ready to put on a show. Katie laid Tamara gently back and swung her legs around, offering up her pussy while she went to town on Tamara's. Nothing turned Rebecca on more than the thought of a 69 with her future partner. It seemed so intimate and sexy and the thought of a show from those two...it was doing it for her big time.

Her breathing was speeding up and the circles she was making on her clit were becoming more rapid. Katie whimpered into Tamara's pussy while Tamara began to shriek into Katie's. Their tongues were furiously working each other over and each girl had both hands on the other's ass, pulling each other close and massaging each other at the same time.

Rebecca moaned at the thought. Soon, the noises from both became louder and more urgent. Tamara came first, bucking her hips into Katie's face and grunting "fuck" over and over again as each wave brought a thrust with it.

Katie was almost there. "Please keep going. Nice and slow but firm baby." Tamara adjusted according to instruction and Katie reacted immediately. She rose to her hand and knees and smothered Tamara's face with her pussy. A wide-eyed look of absolute pleasure slowly spread across her face. "Oh baby, that's the one, don't stop, don't stop, don't...STOOOOOOP!"

Katie's body shook, and she fell forward again, burying her face between Tamara's legs and squealing. Tamara was sucking her clit and playing with her ass while she came, and it took about a minute for Katie's breathing to return to normal. For a further minute, there was silence. The only sounds in the room the deep breathing of the pair on the bed and the slick sounds of Rebecca's soaked fingers rubbing her clit.

When Tamara and Katie came to life again, they laid there, kissing and licking each other's thighs. "Tamara, you are so fucking delicious," breathed Katie, rolling onto her back and smacking Tamara's ass in congratulations.

Tamara laughed and licked her lips. "Who's better, me or our girl here?"

Katie bit her lip and grinned. "I forget, I'll need a taste test. She remained on her back and stuck out her tongue. "Have a seat," she said to Rebecca with a wicked grin. Rebecca nervously climbed up onto the bed and knelt over Katie's eager face. Looking down and seeing the desire in Katie's eyes, Rebecca's heart skipped beat.

Katie reached up and pulled Rebecca's hips down, her tongue instantly splitting her velvety lips and gently wriggling inside her. Rebecca was transported. Katie's tongue danced along her clit as she ran her hands all over her blonde friend's gorgeous body.

Meanwhile, Tamara had straddled Katie's stomach and was reaching back to rub her pussy while she took turns taking Rebecca's nipples into her mouth. "How's my pussy taste baby?", Rebecca asked, biting her lip and breathing heavily. Katie whimpered into Rebecca's pussy and she trembled from the vibration.

Katie became more adventurous with her tongue, running it from the tip of Rebecca's clit all the way to her ass. Rebecca jumped and shivered. The wave was coming now. "Just focus on my clit," she demanded breathlessly and watched as Tamara rubbed Katie's, picking up the pace and moaning constantly about how warm and wet Katie's pussy was. Katie's tongue was moving rapidly back and forth across Rebecca's clit now and she was close. "Damn Katie, don't you dare stop," she ordered, and her hips thrust forward into her face.

Katie's tongue lapped at her pussy more and more quickly and Rebecca's eyes shot open. There was Tamara staring at her and smiling while circling her left nipple with the tip of her tongue. Below her was Katie, squirming and moaning and working so hard, wanting her friend to cum for her so badly. Rebecca pressed down hard on Katie's face and stiffened suddenly. The warmth overcame her, wave after wave shook her and she made noises she didn't recognize. "Jesus Christ Katie, what the hell?", she exclaimed.

Tamara kept up her attention on both girls. For what felt like a minute, Rebecca was unable to move except for the spasms that kept rocking her entire body. Katie kept lapping at her clit, and Tamara gave very welcome attention to her sensitive breasts, both unwilling to let her be.

Finally, Rebecca pushed both away, rolling beside her two friends onto the bed. Her chests was heaving and she was damp with perspiration as her left hand gently caressed the still writhing bodies of her two friends.

Katie sat bolt upright, grabbed Tamara and kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwined as Tamara's fingers flew across Katie's clit and Katie's own orgasm crashed over her. Rebecca felt her lids get heavy and start to close. The last thing she saw was Katie and Tamara, sweaty and satisfied, limbs entangled, blowing her a kiss.

Rebecca's eyes shot open and she turned to look at the clock. It wasn't there. She felt a shiver and put a hand up and felt no covers. Slowly, she was coming to now. Her light was still on, and she was...on the floor? Her pussy was still soaked, uncomfortably so, and her clothes were underneath her. She picked herself up and looked at the clock. It was still before midnight. She'd been lying there for maybe 20 minutes. "My god I must be tired," she thought. "That O knocked me out cold."

She giggled as she dragged herself off the floor and gave her thighs a quick wipe down with a towel behind the door. Her head was swimming and she felt dizzy. "Sheesh, this might be my most drunken orgasm in awhile too." She opened her PJ drawer and chose her old, boring, comfy satin ones and threw them on. She was tempted to just teeter over onto the combines that was her bed, but she forced herself out the door to the bathroom. Standing at the sink was Tamara.

"Holy shit," was the first thing that came to her mind. Her roommate was decked out in baby blue boyshorts and a tight white, midriff-baring tee. She stared at that ass in those shorts and a vision of that strappy chemise shot to mind.

"Tell me those are for my benefit, but you go to bed dressed like a grownup," teased Tamara as she rubbed lotion on her arms.

"Shut up, they're comfy," Rebecca replied. Silently she brushed her teeth and was extra careful to drink in the seven wonders of Tamara's body only when she was sure she wasn't looking. Her skin was flawless, and her ample breasts strained against the tee that was clearly one size too small. Her nipples looked like thimbles pushing against the material and her stomach was flat and smooth.

Her ass was the greatest feature of all though, a heart-shaped treasure of a bubble butt that was round and full and high. Rebecca could feel her pussy getting wetter again and she could hear her heart pounding in her chest. It was all she could do to not grab her and kiss her right there.

Tamara finished up and said goodnight. Rebecca felt lightheaded and drunk and spent and her reply was barely audible.

Tamara turned and shot her a look. "You ok?", she asked.

Rebecca nodded and took a deep, cleansing breath. Tamara breathed deep as well and smiled suspiciously. She took a step toward her roommate and pressed against her, breathing deeply again. She appeared to look down between Rebecca's legs and let out a little laugh.

"Yeah you are," she offered, clearly amused. "Have a great night." She blew Rebecca a kiss, smacked her on the bum and turned to go, shooting her a very sexy look over her shoulder as she walked out. Rebecca had no clue what to do. Was that flirting? Was she making fun? Was it an invitation to something? Was it completely benign?

She applied her lotion, drank some water and tied her hair back, taking her time before she dared walk past Tamara's room again. She turned off the light to the bathroom and gingerly stepped out into the hallway.

Rebecca heard something as soon as she emerged. Light was coming through Tamara's partially opened door and the noises were easy to identify. Rebecca's mouth was dry, she was nervous, and was tempted to sprint to her room and lock the door. Curiosity and arousal got the best of her however and she peered left, into the light.

The door was open enough to see the bottom half of her bed. Tamara was lying on it and her lower body was visible from her hips to her feet. She was naked, and her hand was between her legs, a buzzing noise coming from what looked like a pink bullet vibe.

"Come on baby, do it." Tamara was moaning between breaths. Over and over. "Come on baby, do it." Rebecca froze. She wanted nothing more than to push that door the rest of the way open. She imagined Tamara would be staring at her, begging her to take her. If that was the case, there was no way Rebecca could resist.

But the stress of the situation had sobered her up some. She thought of girlfriends, sleeping with her roommate and having her first time be a drunken cheating session with someone she just met. On the other hand, she's never been more turned on and Tamara was one of the sexiest women she'd ever laid eyes on.

She reached out for the door and pulled it nearly closed. She breathed deeply and made for her room once again. Rebecca was careful to lock her door before pulling back her covers and sliding between the cool sheets, proud of herself but still a raw nerve of arousal. She got out of bed again and went back to the closet. This time, she pulled a box from the back of the closet and set it carefully on her bed. The lingerie stores hadn't been her only stop that day.

Google search number 2 had directed her to a little place called Groove downtown, which was shockingly clean, fun and welcoming. The staff were mostly women and super positive and she ended up over budget there too. She hoped she hadn't spent more time imagining how to use her purchases in the last week than she'd actually get to use them in real life, but she'd become a little obsessed. That was for later though.

She pushed aside the doubleheader, strapless and not, harness, butt toys and balls and went straight for her new best friend. She ripped off her pajamas and didn't bother getting under her sheets. This wasn't going to take long. She closed her eyes and Tamara was there, desperately touching herself and begging Rebecca to fuck her. Rebecca's head was swimming. For once, very little imagination was required, and it was thrilling.

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit while rubbing her lips with Smurfette. That's the name she'd given it. She'd had no clue until her shopping trip that dildos came in glass. She didn't know you could heat them up or cool them down and had no idea how fucking amazing they felt.

Smurfette was clear and blue and was a few toys in one. At one end, it was huge, too huge for Rebecca right now, but it turned her on to think of working up to it. At the other end were 3 separate sized rounded parts, each larger than the last as you pushed them inside. Overall it was 14 inches long and the girl said it could be used solo or as a couple. She came so fucking close to asking that girl out and still might when she goes back for the furry cuffs and the rest.

She'd used it 5 times so far and the pleasure she'd gotten from slowly filling herself up with the 3-part end was nothing short of spectacular. After a few minutes of getting her toy as soaked as she was, she bit her lip and slid it inside. She jumped as her pussy sucked in the first two parts as if they were nothing. She was hit with a wave of pleasure and let out a grunt so loud, she thought there was no chance Tamara wouldn't come running. She paused for a moment and listened closely.

All she could hear was a faint buzzing. "Oh God, she's still playing with herself," thought Rebecca and pushed the toy all the way inside her. Her pussy was basically a puddle at this point and Rebecca thought there was NO way she'd ever be more turned on.

Suddenly, her phone rang from her bedside table and she jumped. It was after midnight and her mom and dad were the only ones that ever called her. She panicked, and, Smurfette still inside her, she answered without looking at the number. "Hello," she panted, trying to sound like she was rushing to the phone to answer.

There was a pause. "Rebecca, you ok?"

Now Rebecca paused. "Ummmm, Katie?"

"Yeah, I was worried. You had a rough moment there with me and you promised you'd text me. You didn't answer mine, so I just thought I'd check with you before I turned in."

"Oh my God, that is too sweet, I'm so sorry." She had to pause to breathe. "Tamara and I really hit it off is all, so we had some wine and talked forever and then I was exhausted so I was in bed." Her breathing was rapid and deep.

"Ummm, why are you out of breath, you answered on the first ring?" Rebecca heard her giggle. "Are you guys...?"

"What, no, no. I just answered fast because no one ever calls me but mom and dad, so I thought...you know?"

"Ok, but you were out of breath. But you're saying she's not there? You sure?"

Rebecca could feel her pussy pulsing around Smurfette and squeezed her kegels. It felt amazing and she had to suppress a whimper. "Yeah Katie, cut it out. She's in her room and I'm here, jeez."

"Well then you're alone and out of breath then, gotcha. You get back to that. Sorry I interrupted."

Rebecca was too horny to be embarrassed, but she sensed she would be tomorrow and didn't know of any way to save the situation. "Well," she said with a sigh, "it happens." And she giggled. She put the phone on speaker and set it down. She'd just keep right on going and let Katie decide how to end the conversation.

"Rebecca?"

"I'm here."

"Are you seriously...?"

"You caught me. What can I say?" She was biting her lip hard to keep from making things way too graphic.

"Wow, ok...I really am sorry then. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

The line went dead. Rebecca found herself a little disappointed but immediately got back down to business. She listened intently once again. She could hear only two noises. Her wet pussy as her fingers flew across her clit and Smurfette fucked the shit out of her, and the buzzing from across the hall. "She's still at it," Rebecca thought and moaned, picturing Tamara picturing HER between her legs and licking her pussy. Smurfette was filling her to the brim and her head was swimming.

She was trying to remember if she'd ever masturbated to orgasm twice so quickly. There was no chance, she'd never been this turned on in her life. Her mind went to Katie. Maybe she hung up because she was turned on as well. Unlikely, but a girl could dream. The thought added to the excitement. Katie was CERTAINLY thinking about her right now and wondering what she was up to. Her phone buzzed next to her.