Rebecca's Present

Story Info
Light bondage and mutual masturbation.
1.3k words
4.1
22.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers

We opted for the alley again. It was dark and private as any area we could find outside, and even if someone saw some dark shapes back there, nobody would suspect one of them was innocent little Rebecca.

As was usual, I arrived first. Lurking in the shadows, my pulse was only slightly accelerated by the thought of seeing her. And of course paranoia of what would happen if she was caught scurrying around again. Thankfully it was only a few minutes before I heard the sound of footsteps making their way through the otherwise quiet alley. Hidden behind a shed in an area that opened up from the narrow strip of asphalt, I peered around the corner and saw... It was her.

I stepped out from behind the corner and we walked toward each other, gripping one another in a tight embrace. This time, getting to see each other had been a difficult task, and we'd both risked serious trouble in doing so. Sensing extra tension, I sunk my fingers into her shoulders and began to work away at the knots, and we let spill the accounts of what all had happened since the last time we'd been able to meet face to face.

The minutes slipped by, and eventually our embrace became tighter and tighter. Eventually the dam broke and we released the tidal waves of emotion that had built up inside of us during this whole ordeal. Sobbing into each others shoulders, we were aware that this was a perfect moment in a sea of neigh endless struggles. I felt pretty crummy myself at the moment but felt I had to do something. Timidly I raised my head and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. She drew a shaky breath and began to lightly run her tiny fingers up and down the back of my neck.

Trying for a little comic relief, I whispered in her ear a running joke we'd had for months. "Did I ever tell you that you have small hands?" She cracked a smile and nuzzled my cheek.

"I think you've mentioned something of the sort."

Her hands descended down my back slowly, making me shiver and press my body tighter against hers. We both went silent, feeling up and down each other. And in the past several months, this was as far as it had gone. But this time together could be our last. Faintly, I whispered, "How often do you find yourself wanting more?"

She put on that mask again, like she did all too often. "What do you mean?"

I'd leaned in for a kiss before, but I'd always done it timidly, not wanting to frighten her. This time I decided to be more forward. This time I would know whether she wanted it or not. If she didn't, she would have to pull away decisively. Suddenly, before I realized what I was doing, I had pressed my lips directly against hers. And for the first time in almost a year, we shared a passionate kiss on the lips. But this time was different. A great warmth emanated from between us. This was not the result of desire alone; it was a moment of passionate, compelling love.

I thought of all of the moments we should have had together like this. All of the moments we'd spent alone that we would never get back. All of the hugs that hadn't lasted quite as long as they should have. I squeezed her tighter, feeling her heart pound against mine. Her eyes closed, she leaned into me, and I felt the air change as she drew my tongue into her mouth.

It was like our bodies were one. We gave into pleasure, letting our hands wander up and down, stroking each others' hair and working away at tension that had now begun to subside. There was real understanding here. But I was about to do something that could make our bond even stronger.

"Do you trust me?"

The reply was a simple whispered, "Yes."

I gave her cheek a quick kiss, then moved behind her and took her hands. A mischievous grin formed on my lips.

"You know, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before..."

"My god are you ever going to leave me alone about that?" she sniggered, pressing her body back into me fondly.

Quietly I took the handcuffs out of my pocket and secured them around her wrists. She went silent again, making deep breaths as I held her captive from behind, kneading her stomach slowly and gently, feeling up to her ribs, and timidly palming her breasts. I was acutely aware of the small motions she made, and the way her wiggles made her hair dance in front of my face. She really was beautiful.

My hands slid back down to her waist, and this time up her shirt, savoring the touch of her bare, smooth skin, massaging and loving every inch of it. My fingers migrated north, counting each rib, slowly rubbing from side to side before sliding back down to massage up her sides. Rebecca leaned her head back and rested it on my shoulder. Giving her forehead a short kiss, my hands moved in to grope her warm breasts firmly, squeezing, pulling, and rubbing them against each other. She arched her back, moaned softly, and extended her fingers, incidentally brushing my crotch. This gave me an idea. Kissing the back of her neck, I slipped one hand to my pants, unzipped them, and produced my cock through my fly. Offering it to her bound hands, this time it was my turn to moan as she hesitantly began stroking and rubbing it up and down. I gripped her tighter, fondling her breasts roughly with one hand and grinding my other into her crotch. Her stroking became more eager, and I returned the favor by slipping my hand beneath her pants to stroke her pussy.

Eyes closed, breathing ragged, she rocked her hips back and forward. My fingers rubbed and teased her clit, drawing an occasional gasp from her lips, followed by her cuffed hands squeezing me and my subsequent sigh of pleasure. We went on, pleasuring each other like this, our movements becoming faster and more urgent until I slipped a single finger inside of her, resting my thumb on her clit. She gasped sharply, then parted her legs more.

The pleasure was building fast now. Rebecca's chest was now heaving and she was squirming in my arms, and I was thrusting into her hands, eyes shut in pleasure. I rested my head on her shoulder and focused on the sensations I was giving and receiving. When I slipped a second finger into her, she shook so hard I thought she might fall over. Thumbing her clit faster, I heard her positively panting by now, gripping my cock tight. Suddenly, her back arched, her whole body tensed, and I felt her climax hard in my arms. Her spasms traveled down her arms into her fingers, soon sending me over the edge as well, and I had to bite her shoulder to stifle my moan.

We stood together, my arms around hers, her weight slightly shifted back into me. Both of us were relaxed, breathing slowly, our eyes closed as small beads of sweat trickled down us. The moment seemed to hang forever, as if we were two souls in limbo. Eventually my eyes opened and I had the presence of mind to retrieve the key to the cuffs from my pocket and free Rebecca's wrists. I had barely pocketed the cuffs and zipped up when she immediately slipped her arms around me and I put mine around her. We could have fallen asleep hugging if we hadn't been standing up. Complete peace washed over both of us as the night slipped away, and those moments, holding each other tightly, our minds and bodies as one, were heaven.

Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers