Rebecca's Road To Satisfaction Ch. 02

Story Info
Dilemma time, followed by a shocking sight.
3.6k words
4.04
36.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, we entered the posh restaurant and waited at the desk to be shown to our seats. A waiter spotted us and hurried over. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull as he approached. He was seriously hot! He was very tall, had short dark hair, and the most hypnotic dark eyes. His rugged stubble made him look rough and ready and his tanned olive skin gave him a Hispanic look. I was captivated by him, and my eyes met his. He smiled at me, and it completely melted my heart. Goosepimples covered my arms as I wondered what the hell was happening to me.

A tap on the shoulder from my father brought me back to reality.

"Come on chicken, its table 23, I'll just get the drinks in," he said joyfully, but then his tone changed to that of a worried one. "Are you ok?"

For a moment I was puzzled, but I quickly realised I must have looked flushed, then I spotted a moment to strike a conversation with the waiter.

"Yeah daddy, I'm fine, but why don't you go and greet Sam, I'll get the drinks."

"Oh, you are a star Rebecca," he replied cheerfully, before kissing me on the forehead, and making his way to the table.

I giggled at his comment. I had always been my father's star. Ever since I could remember, he treated me like his favourite, spoiling me, giving me what I wanted. I loved him for it, and respected him immensely. Sometimes when I looked at Dave, I wished that he was more like my father, well how my father used to be. Because, you see, when I was 16, my mother died, and my father went off the rails. He turned to alcohol to numb the pain, and it got so bad that doctors told him he had three weeks to quit the booze or else he would lose his life.

I and Samantha were devastated at the news, and I begged him to help himself, and so he did. He entered rehab and began a programme that lasted six months. After completing it, he slowly worked his way back to his real self; however the sadness he felt never went away.

"What can I do for you?" I was asked by the hunky waiter when I arrived at the bar.

The raunchy part of my mind gave me plenty of possible answers to the question; however, I decided to play it cool. I listed the drinks I wanted, and then a rush of confidence surged through me.

"So you been working here long?" I casually inquired.

He stared into my eyes, keeping contact with them whilst he made the drinks. After a long pause, he replied with something I didn't expect.

"That doesn't matter, what does though is what digits make up your mobile number."

I blushed and felt immensely flattered.

"Well you haven't told me your name," I said, attempting a calm tone.

"Pedro, and what would yours be?"

As he said this, his eyes came away from mine, and instead searched the rest of my body, noticeably halting at my breasts for a couple of moments.

"Rebecca."

"A beautiful name for an exceptionally gorgeous lady."

My face went redder, as I thanked him for the compliment.

"The number now?"

I nodded, and we swapped numbers.

Oh yes Becky, got yourself a hot bloke after you, finally you might actually get fucked, I thought to myself.

He put the drinks on a tray for me, and I paid, leaving him a tip. When I reached the table, I set them down, and gave them out. My sister jumped up, and nearly suffocated me with her embrace. When she broke away, it gave me a chance to look properly at Samantha for the first time in three years.

She was stunningly beautiful! Her long blonde hair was curled neatly, and her face shined with happiness and beauty. Her gorgeous red dress accentuated her curves, and her breasts looked ample enough. The hem of the dress came to just above her knee, and downwards from that, her tanned model-like legs were visible.

"Wow, Samantha, my baby sister is all grown up," I exclaimed.

She hugged me again, and our father beamed at us, a figure full of pride.

We settled down and caught up, swapping stories, and random chat. About twenty minutes into the family catch up, I caught Pedro out of the corner of my eye making his way over to the table. He winked at me and then Samantha squealed in delight when she turned around.

"Dad, Becky, meet Pedro...," she said excitedly. "...My boyfriend."

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, as my optimism I had about thirty minutes previously was dashed immediately. I stared, full of jealousy as Pedro and Samantha cuddled each other full of love. I felt sick, and looked over at my father, who seemed surprised yet somewhat pleasantly.

"Hello Becky, pleased to meet you," he greeted in that sexy voice of his.

I put on a fake smile and turned to my father.

"Dad, I need to use the toilet, may I be excused?"

"But what are you going to eat? We are ordering now."

"Surprise me."

And I rushed to the toilet as quickly as possible. I threw myself into a cubicle and locked the door. Negativity invaded my brain once more, as I sat there with my head in my hands. I had been played as a fool, another guy had feigned interest in me and I had fallen hook, line and sinker for him, just because he found me attractive and had flirted with me, well never again. This was war!

I re-applied some make-up and exited the bathroom. I only got so far as twenty centimetres out before I was confronted with Pedro, his eyes full of apology. He pushed me back into the bathroom. My fighting attitude disappeared completely when he spoke.

"Rebecca, I am sorry, I didn't bank on Sam having such a hot sister. The fact of the matter is, as soon as I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted you, and that doesn't change."

Happiness and horniness flooded back into my system, however I chose to seem reluctant, and lead him on.

"Yeah, but..." I started.

He covered my lips with a finger.

"No buts."

What followed next almost swept me off my feet, not because of the sheer shock of it, but because of the tenderness and passion. His lips met mine, and he kissed me tenderly at first. I lost all reluctance and kissed his sweet and soft lips back. All of a sudden, it changed into a passionate kiss, and his tongue prodded my lips. I opened them and allowed his tongue in.

I sucked on his tongue feeling delightfully naughty as our mouths made sweet love to each other. Then as soon as it began, it ended.

"I am sorry, we will arrange to meet up, you are heavenly Becky," he told me, before giving me one last soft lingering kiss, which left me hungry for more.

Of course, I knew I would have to wait, but if I got my own way, it wouldn't be long until we were fucking like rabbits. As I thought of this, it dwelled on me that that would be deceitful and completely disloyal. My sister seemed happy, so who was I to stop her from having that. I had missed her greatly these last few years, but if I was to shag her man, then I would lose her forever.

But, on the other hand, it was so unfair! When my eyes met Pedro's for the first time, I felt an electric shock rush through my whole body. Right away it had felt that there was something special between us, a bond. What was that shit that some idiots went on about? Ah, yes, love at first sight. It didn't seem like such a stupid idea right now. It was then that I began to question myself. Was I in love?

My thoughts were interrupted when Samantha entered the bathroom.

"Are you ok Becky, you have been in here for a while?" she asked, her eyes full of concern.

It dawned on me then that there was no choice. My sister really cared about me and I wanted the closeness of our relationship back. After all, I had known Pedro for all of five minutes. I was being such a selfish cow even considering making a play for him. Plus, if he was prepared to cheat on such a gorgeous girl like Samantha then of course he would get bored with me soon enough.

For a moment I deliberated as to whether I should tell her about the incident only moments before. However, the colourful glow that surrounded her made me dismiss that idea immediately. My only other option was to lie about what I was doing.

"Yeah I'm fine, just lady problems, that's all, nothing to worry about."

I smiled sweetly and she bought it.

"Phew, I'm glad. Anyway, I think the meals will be served shortly."

We went back to the table, and sure enough, we soon tucked into our meals. The conversation was dominated by Samantha telling us about her "dream" relationship with Pedro. I learned how they had met at university, and how they got a flat together and fell in love. His course was finished a year before Samantha's and he couldn't get a job in America so he moved back to England about two months before Samantha's was due back. He had found a job at the restaurant, and how they had settled down here already.

I listened intently but found the story of wonderful love depressing. It was nothing like my relationship with Dave. He did not show me an ounce of love, and more often than not, we were like passing ships in the sea, whereas the way Samantha described Pedro was that of a very affectionate and caring man, something which I grasped after spending five minutes with him. I groaned inwardly. It was my sister who was getting all this love from him though, and not me. I quickly shrugged off these thoughts, and longed for the night to end.

When we finished our meals, I bid farewell to my sister and father, and just as I was leaving, Pedro gave me a saucy wink. This confused my feelings even further, and I realised how much of a dilemma I was in.

The rest of the weekend passed with little event. I successfully avoided Karen, and kept myself busy. I had given up on Dave so I still had not had sex. Every ten minutes I would look at my phone, pleading that Pedro would text me. I didn't want to seem desperate and plus there was also the sister factor, but I still hoped he would contact me. However, he didn't.

I arrived at school on the Monday morning in a solemn mood. Throughout the course of the day, a few of my English sixth form students came to me to tell me that they were struggling with the homework task to write a piece of creative writing. My mind was elsewhere so I allowed them to have extra time, and informed them they could come to me for help. I also rescheduled my parents evening appointments as I wasn't in the mood to argue with deluded mums and dads who genuinely believed their little arseholes were the brightest things since the sun.

As I was preparing to leave at the end of the day, George came to my room. He looked hot in a blue shirt and jeans, and memories of our last encounter came flooding back. I smiled at the thought of that, and looked at his fit body. However, a few days ago I admired that body for what it was, yet now I was comparing it to Pedro's and there was no competition, my sister's boyfriend was sex on legs. As I thought about him, I began to feel horny.

"Miss, I heard we have had a deadline extension to the homework," George said.

I tried to act normal, even though lust coursed through me. I wanted him!

"Yes, that's right George; do you need any help with the story?"

He gazed at me and his eyes were full of hunger.

"I was wondering how to describe the male character."

"Well, what's your storyline?"

"It's about a sexy teacher who dresses up as a nurse to seduce a student."

I smiled wickedly and began to flirt outrageously with him. I slowly approached him and purred. My hands touched his body through his shirt, and I rubbed his pecs.

"I would describe him as having a hot body, a physique that any man would love to have, and every woman would love to get to grips with." I traced a finger down past his stomach and reached out for his erection. I rubbed it and he groaned. "I would also comment on his massive cock." I nibbled on his earlobe and as I said this, and it turned him into a wild man.

He spun me around and pushed me up against the wall. He literally ripped my blouse off and pulled my panties down, revealing my pussy to him.

"Finger fuck me big boy!" I squealed. This was so naughty, but I loved it.

He didn't bother teasing me, trying to make me wet. Firstly there was no point because I was already soaked, but secondly, I don't think he had ever done this before.

George's two middle fingers slipped into my pussy, and he began ramming me with them. His movements were extremely fast and he was finger fucking me hard. The force of it slammed my arse against the wall. I writhed about, lost in the moment of ecstasy. It may not have been as great as when I did it myself, but it was a welcome relief to have someone touch me for the first time. It wasn't loving, but I didn't want it to be. I was a very bad girl and I wanted to be punished.

His pace didn't relent as he continued to plough his fingers in and out. I was groaning and moaning urging him on. I wanted him to go faster. As if trying to communicate that to him, I slipped my hand down his jeans, and moved his boxers aside. I felt his cock, and wasted no time in wanking him as hard as he was fingering me.

Taken aback for a second, he stopped fingering me, enjoying the pleasure he was receiving, but I reminded him I needed seeing to by thrusting my pussy onto his fingers.

"Ohh miss," he groaned.

This spurned me on. I bucked my hips, and began wildly fucking his fingers, meeting his fucking rhythm with my thrusts. I could feel and orgasm building up from deep within. This was it, I was about to become a woman. Rebecca Thorpe was about to receive her first orgasm from another person. George's balls tightened and I knew then that we would cum together.

"Becky!" a shocked sounding voice exclaimed.

George stopped fingering me and I stopped pleasuring him. We both turned around and I almost died inside when I saw Pedro's disappointed face. Lost in the throes of lust, I had forgotten about him for the first time since I met him. I felt ashamed and I felt like a tart. He obviously felt the same, as he shook his head and walked away.

I frantically put all of my clothes back on, ignoring George's protests and rushed out after Pedro. I shouted his name, and he turned around.

"What do you want Rebecca?"

"You."

"You have a funny way of showing it, fucking a student like that. Do you not have any respect for yourself?"

My cheeks burned with embarrassment at myself as I realised what I had become. Lately I hadn't cared who I flirted with, who I kissed, or who I did more with, just so long as I was sexually satisfied. I had hurt Pedro, the one guy I had cared about in a long time. I was a slut.

Tears began to form in my eyes.

"There is no use in crying, you could have lost your job."

"Hold on a second, you're the one who is shagging my sister then telling me that you want me. You are certainly not an angel," I angrily remembered.

"That is complicated."

"Bollocks! Either you want me or you don't."

"Of course I want you; I came here to make love to you."

I paused, contemplating his words. He wanted to make love to me. Feelings of love and horniness overtook me. It was then that I realised how frustrated I was.

"Well do it then."

"I can't, not now."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm confused."

Feelings of anger replaced love inside me.

"You're confused! What about me? You were prepared to cheat on my sister, and now you're not. Well, I tell you something Pedro, I won't be your bit on the side, your mistress who you fuck whenever you want. That's not fair on me or Sam, so it's your choice, who do you want more, her or me?"

And I realised as soon as I said it how stupid I was. He was in a long-term relationship with her, they owned a flat together. He wouldn't give up that. Also, there was the tiny fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Any man with half a brain would pick her over me, and Pedro was no different.

"I'm sorry Rebecca, I can't," and he turned around, and got into his car, before driving away.

I watched hopelessly as he drove away from me. I cried and cried, longing for him to turn around, take me in his arms and tell me that he loved me. I cursed myself. I should have just been the mistress, at least I would have got sex, and I could have spent time with him. Yet with the situation as it was now, there was no way he would want to see me. The thought stung my heart, and for the first time in a long time, I felt my heart breaking.

The only other time I had suffered heartbreak was when Dave moved away. I thought I would never see him again, and like the naïve school kid that I was, I believed I had lost the love of my life. Of course, fate eventually brought us together, and as I pondered that, happy memories of when I first met Dave came back to me.

There was a reason why he was in that bar in Germany. We were meant to be together. I felt guilty as I realised I had not given him a second's thought all day or all weekend either. I suddenly became convinced I was the reason why our relationship wasn't working. I had measured the relationship on sex rather than love. Dave loved me a lot, didn't he? Therefore instead of turning into some sort of slut, I should have tried hard to get through our rocky patch. I had failed him.

Maybe though, just maybe, he may give me another chance to put things right and then we could go back to normal. I loved Dave even if I didn't show it sometimes and that could be why he won't have sex with me, possibly I don't show him enough affection. Well that was about to change, I was going to fight for this relationship.

Full of determination, I drove home. The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Pedro was just a test of my love for Dave, he had made me realise how much I needed him. Everything was going to be good from now on.

I pulled up on the drive and looked up at the window to see our bedroom light was on. That is slightly odd, I thought. I shrugged it off and opened the front door to be met with a shocking sound. Groans, moans and dirty talk filled the air. The strong smell of cum reached my nose.

"Oh yeah," came Dave's voice.

This stunned me, but I acknowledged that this was just. I had basically cheated on him, and so he had a right to do it to me. It still hurt deep inside though as a sinking feeling took over. I had driven him to this, yet it striked me as strange that he never once fucked me, yet upstairs some other woman was getting it good. I could tell that by the noises she made.

I knew now that this was the end for me and Dave. I didn't feel angry, it was my fault. He probably found out about me and Karen, or my antics with George. Maybe even word of my spanking by the headteacher had gotten round. Could it be possible that Pedro had paid Dave a visit? Whatever had led to Dave finding out I deserved.

So, why I was so curious to know who the mystery woman was? I told myself it was because I wanted to know who made Dave happy enough to let them have sex with him. However, the real reason was I wanted to rip her head off. Despite the fact I was just as much in the wrong, I wanted to give them what for.

I climbed the stairs as my temper rose. The noises became louder. I heard the bed squeaking. I gulped, and pushed open the door.

I almost fainted at what I saw.

The sexy woman who had seduced me was riding my boyfriend.

Karen was riding Dave.

Mother was riding son.