Rebecca's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
The further adventures of a very pregnant Rebecca!
5.4k words
4.67
17.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been very hot in the city lately, as August surges forward. I'm glad we have good A/C in our apartment. I'd hate to be pushing 9 months pregnant without it.

Irregardless, sleep is often a challenge for me—well, many things are a challenge for me at the moment—but sleep seems to be chief among them. It happened a bit during my first pregnancy too. I'm kind of a stomach sleeper, but obviously I can't do that these days. John is a stomach sleeper, too, and I often look at him snoozing away with mild jealousy as I toss and turn. I've been sleeping on my left side—that's the best side to sleep on during pregnancy—and while I do sleep, I also wake up about a dozen times in the night, whether it's because I have a weird dream, or I need to pee, or I have a weird dream about peeing, or...well, you get the picture.

Something else gets me up this morning. The sound of the A/C. I don't know. I pick up my phone. It's 5:09am and those first brief hints of sunlight are peeking into the sky. I slowly lift myself out of bed and go pee anyway—because I always have to go pee these days—and then come back to the bed and lie back down. I try to shut my eyes and will myself back to sleep but that's not doing it. I feel John roll over so he's facing my back. His breath hits me and I think I know what I need to do.

I shift myself back across the bed and kind of snuggle up against him. You know, like I'm the little spoon. I take his arm and put it on my belly, wrapping it around me as much as it will reach. I feel his arm tighten around me, pulling me closer against him. He may not be awake, but I know I've got him.

Most nights, John falls asleep with his arm wrapped around my belly in some way, whether it's across the front of me, or kind of cradling me from underneath. I love that so much—it makes me feel warm and protected. But he rolls around during the night and so we tend to not wake up that way. Sometimes, though, I'll do what I'm doing right now, just to see where it takes us.

As I feel him pulling me closer, I shift my butt backward so it's right in his crotch. I feel his cock and I wiggle against it a little more. I feel him kiss the back of my neck—he's awake!—and he starts rubbing his hand around my belly. I smile. Few things make me feel happier than him touching my belly, feeling our baby growing and moving inside me.

But that's not all I want from him right now. I reach downward—as much as I'm able—and start to shimmy out of my shorts. Suddenly, I feel John's hand reaching across my butt. He gives me a quick squeeze, then pulls my shorts down himself. I think he got the message. I smile and wiggle my butt against him some more. I can feel he's hard. He kisses my neck some more. That's about all I need, especially these days. Pregnancy has made my body so, so touch sensitive—especially when it's John's touch—so it doesn't take much to get me going. I can already feel my own wetness down there.

I reach behind myself and run my hand down John's stomach. He's definitely hard. I know. He loves his sexy preggo wife. I grab his cock and stroke it softly. He runs his hand up my belly and cups one of my breasts—the right one—and starts rubbing his fingers around my nipple. I shiver. Want to make me feel like I could run up the side of a building? Do that! There's a little bit of leakage coming from them. He brushes it off and sticks his finger in my mouth. We've both drank plenty of my breastmilk—John especially—He says it has sort of a sugar water-y kind of taste. I find it a bit more neutral. Nonetheless, I think the fact that I make milk out of my body is amazing. I wipe a drop off myself and put my finger in John's mouth. He licks it off and gives me a gentle bite.

Now, it's showtime. I open my legs up a bit and let him enter me. I'm very warm and moist down there right now and he slips in easily. I moan, softly, as he starts to thrust inside me. That feeling of him sliding in and out of me as his chest presses against my back and the hard, two-day stubble on his face scratches against my neck is absolute heaven. I feel his hand rub and then grip my belly—at now 36 weeks the belly is really hard and firm so he can't get too much of a grip, but he has his ways—and I put my hand on top of his. I start to feel our baby gently rolling around inside me. She's clearly been woken up by mommy getting jostled around. But we both love that feeling, especially during sex. It's sort of a little reminder of how we've fulfilled our relationship and our fantasies. It's an incredibly intimate feeling even if you don't have our kink. Mix in that feeling of eroticism and...OMG. When he feels it, he pulls me closer and starts kissing my neck some more. He begins to gently bite my back and shoulders. I can feel my body start to bubble inside, like that orgasm is a volcano ready to erupt.

John slides his other arm underneath my left hip and cradles my belly from underneath. He now has both his arms wrapped around my roundness (and I mean I'm seriously round at this point) and uses that to pull me closer to him. It allows him to push deeper and deeper inside me, to the point where I feel like I could split open in ecstasy. I have no words at this point, just guttural moans as that sensation builds. He's drilling away inside me, biting my back and intermittently licking my neck. He moves his right hand up to my breast one more time and begins playing with my nipple, and that's it. I'm done. I close my eyes tight and let out a long, low howl as an orgasm rocks my body.

My pregnancy orgasms are so intense. My body feels limp and there are tears running down my cheeks. My breasts and belly are heaving as I breathe deeply. But he's not finished. He's still thrusting away and I can feel a second orgasm begin to build. I put my hand on top of his right, which is still on my breast, and I squeeze. Milk—colostrum perhaps?—starts to drip all over the place. I push my butt back against him some more and as I feel him flex and start to cum, I have another orgasm. This one is just as intense, and I shake some more and my eyes roll up into my head. I squeeze John's hand even harder, to the point where there's now milk dripping across me and onto the sheets. I don't care. I can only see stars. He slides out of me after a moment and I lean back into him. He moves his hand back to my belly. I begin to relax as my breath slows down. I nestle myself against him, his cum sitting in my vagina and I'm asleep within moments with a smile on my face.

***

It's after 9 when I wake up for real. This is sort of late for me but on the other hand, I'm 36 weeks pregnant now and this was the point in my first pregnancy where physically I kind of hit a wall. Sometimes I feel like I'm just too large to do much of anything. I'm mostly either just hungry, or tired. I pee constantly. My boobs are always drippy. My back, neck, legs, feet, hips and basically everything else hurt.

In spite of all this, I feel fierce and sexy. When I look in the mirror, I can only smile.

I slowly hoist myself up in bed so I'm sitting a bit more upright. As soon as I get myself to that point...I gotta pee. So I swing my legs off the bed and get up. I've been practicing kegel exercises—my doctor told me this would help empty my bladder a bit more—but it hasn't been quite as effective as I'd like it to be. It doesn't help that I probably down about a gallon of water a day. Or at least it seems that way. The empty cup on my nightstand would indicate as much.

I take my cup and waddle out into the kitchen. John is there, having breakfast with Hannah. He made pancakes. With some strawberry maple sauce that he concocted. I try not to get too gushy about John and how amazing he is, but, come on. He cooks for me, too. He left me a plate for whenever I got myself out of bed. And he's sitting here feeding our daughter.

"Hannah, here's mommy! Say good morning to mommy," he says.

Hannah smiles and yells "Mama!" a few times while whacking her highchair tray.

"Hi sweetie!" I say as I give her a kiss. "Boy, daddy made you a real nice breakfast, didn't he?"

I feel John's hand on my butt. I turn to him and give him a kiss.

"Daddy sure knows how to take care of mommy," I say to him. He shrugs and grins.

"You know I love taking care of my girls," he says, as he touches my belly. "All my girls."

I smile and bury my head in his chest for a moment. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with emotion when he gets like this—it's those pregnancy hormones—I stop, take a breath, and then go sit down at the counter. John goes back to feeding Hannah.

It's endlessly entertaining watching John and Hannah interact. He talks to her like she's a teenager, kind of wry and witty. She'll babble and he'll say something like, "Oh, I agree," or "I might have done something different." Or he'll start explaining things about Theater to her. All the while she looks at him so adoringly.

You want to know what I find sexy? I mean aside from being pregnant?

Watching him being an involved and present father is sexy. Watching him help her fork pancake into her mouth is sexy. She finishes eating and he picks her up. Watching the muscles in his arms and shoulders expand as he picks her up and kisses her is sexy.

Aaaaaaand, I'm horny again. What else is new.

***

Today's the day Danielle is visiting! We've been looking forward to it for a while. She isn't bringing the kids—it's just her coming up for the afternoon—but it's going to be so nice to see her. And I know she's looking forward to seeing just how pregnant I am.

There's many things about the summer John and I met that I'll remember forever. One of them is just how amazingly pregnant Danielle was. I mean she was huge. She was having twins for one, and she and I are of similar build—short and busty—so, you know. I was totally jealous of her belly and I would touch it whenever I got the opportunity to do so. Fortunately, Danielle was always open and happy to let me. I plan to afford her the same courtesy.

Danielle and I became good friends the first Summer I stayed with her—the year before John and I met. I'd just gone through my miserable breakup with Rich, and I was feeling kind of down. At first, I kind of didn't relish the idea of staying with a big happy family like that because it reminded me of what I wanted, and what I didn't yet have. But Danielle went out of her way to make me feel comfortable. She seems to have this ability to sense how people are actually feeling without you telling her—I don't know if that's a mother's intuition or something else. She eventually dragged the whole story out of me, and how I was feeling about myself and she did a lot to pick me up and let me know that I was OK. Sometimes, listening helps more than you'll ever know.

We kept in touch through the year and I was excited to hear she was pregnant—though I hadn't specifically told her it was a kink for me, she did know that I had a strong desire to be pregnant and be a mom. She just kind of figured out about the kink for me. She knew where I was coming from. It was maybe April when she started talking about this guy who was directing the play I'd be working on and how she thought we'd really get along. As with anything I was skeptical—I'd heard of John but never met him—and Theater guys, in my eyes, tended to be trouble.

She kept on me about him, though. I'm glad she did because we know how everything turned out!

Also, I can't ever forget her belly. Did I mention she was huge? Because she was. And she was really in touch with how sexual and sensual pregnancy made her feel. I'm the same way. It's not learned—I think certain women just have that feeling inside them, always. What I will say is that the way Danielle carried herself during her pregnancy—full of life and energy and happiness—helped me to realize that it was OK to feel that way—be pregnant and feel beautiful and be free to express that. It's an empowering feeling and I think being around her that summer helped me to be better in touch with my kink. It's added so much to my experiences being pregnant.

Danielle told me she's going to have her hands on my belly all afternoon. I can't wait. Thinking of that makes me giggle uncontrollably. It'll also turn John on. He's told me, because he's seen Danielle through two pregnancies, that he only can see her pregnant—it's weird for him to see her otherwise. I guess it's going to be a bit of role reversal for all of us!

***

Our apartment has looked a bit as though it was hit by a cyclone lately. Truth be told, we are both neat freaks, but between John being out for entire days with the show, and me being pregnant and the assorted running around I always do, the upkeep around here has kind of gone down the tubes. It's not filthy, mind you. It's just...messy. Clothes all over the floor. Wisps of dark, curly hair in random places. Boxes that need to get taken out for recycling. After breakfast, John got started on straightening up. I start to pick up some of my clothes and bring them over to the laundry. And by pick up, I mean I slowly lower myself down to the floor in the bedroom, pick things up and toss them into the laundry basket. And hope I don't miss.

Hannah toddles around the bedroom with me. More and more she's been mastering the whole walking thing and in this situation, I'd like to use it to my advantage.

"Hannah, wanna help mommy?" I ask. I pick up a shirt from the floor.

"Pick up one of these, sweetie!" I say to her.

"Pig!" she says excitedly, picking up a sock.

"Now put it in the basket!"

"Ba ba!" she yells, and she runs to the laundry basket and throws it in.

"Good job, Hannah!" I say as I hold out my arms. "Now come give mommy a kiss!"

And she runs to me and I wrap her up in my arms. Good to start teaching them early. If this second baby can follow suit, I'll have a small army at my disposal. Muahahahahaha!

***

Cleaning time goes on for a little while longer. Mostly, I'm just sliding myself along the floor, picking things up. It's easier for me that way. Also...uh...I kinda can't get up. Eventually, I call for John and he comes into the bedroom.

"You ok?" He asks.

"I'm fine...just stuck," I say, looking up at him.

He laughs at me.

"Maybe I should just leave you there." he says.

"Ha ha. Funny man," I reply. "Sure, leave me down here all you want. But just remember," I say as I pull up my shirt and rub my belly, "All of this stays with me."

"Dammit." He says. "I have no comeback for the belly. You win again."

He holds out his hands and pulls me up. I spring to my feet and give him a kiss as my belly pushes into him. He puts his hands on it and gives it a rub.

"I am...bigger than ever," I say to him.

"You sure are."

He starts rubbing circles around the sides of my belly. I put my hands on his and smile at him.

"I wasn't ever this big with Hannah. And remember? I measured 41 weeks when she was born?"

"And 50 inches around!"

"Maybe when Danielle comes, we can have her measure me."

"That would be fun. For all of us!"

We kiss again. But before it can escalate, Hannah comes running up to us and yells "More!" before throwing more clothing down at my feet. We both look at her and burst into laughter. John picks her up and gives her a kiss.

"Well, looks like someone takes after mommy!" he says.

I rub my belly some more and look at the two of them. Nothing in life has made me happier.

***

After lunch, John takes Hannah out for a stroll in the park. Danielle said she'd be here around 1:30, and it's 12:30 now, so it gives me an hour to relax. I'm feeling kind of gross and sweaty from cleaning—or maybe it's from being massively pregnant in the middle of August—so I jump in the shower. I've already gone over just how much being in the shower or the bath and feeling water lapping against my body can turn me on. That's kind of always been a thing for me. Even moreso during my pregnancies.

My mind always wanders while I'm washing myself. I lean back against the wall and absentmindedly watch as the drops of water bounce off my chest and cascade down my belly—then disappear as they roll over the front of me. I can't see anything below that anymore. I look down and it's all belly, just a giant mound of pregnant. And boobs. Can't forget those. Pregnancy puffed them up pretty good too.

I lather myself up—or at least I lather up as much of my body as I'm able to reach—and then rinse myself off. The whole time, my mind has been shifting between the thought of spending time with Danielle and what she might want to do with me now that I'm the one who's pregnant—and John and how I kinda wish he was here to help me wash. Maybe later. I've never known him to turn down the opportunity to get me in the bath or the shower, get me all soapy and slippery and just grind himself against me. He loves that. Even when I'm not pregnant, he's always loved that.

Normally I might let myself drift to the point where I masturbate here, but I stop myself today. I wouldn't want to be in the midst of this and have Danielle come in. Though, maybe she'd like that. Maybe I'd like that. OK...enough, Rebecca! Just get out, dry off and get dressed.

I take a moment to admire myself in the mirror before I get dressed. As the days wane for this pregnancy, I find I do this more and more. Just stop, look at myself, feel our baby move around inside me and smile. We may not have another baby after this so I kinda want to savor this experience as much as possible. I'm definitely bigger with this baby than I was when I gave birth to Hannah. I didn't really think that was possible. But, being short as I am, and curvy as I am, with these wide, round childbearing hips I guess it was bound to happen. Grow large, and grow outward. My womb must be very warm and hospitable for a growing baby. Having it full like this certainly makes me feel very warm.

I get myself dressed. Since it is Danielle coming over, and since she tended to wear super-tight, super-revealing clothing when she was pregnant, I figure I don't need to go all out. I put on a white tank top and, what else, black gym shorts! The tank at this point is basically see-through. I throw on a pinkish-bluish-plaid short-sleeve button-down that I leave unbuttoned. Because it won't button over the belly. That's OK. I don't think Danielle will mind this outfit.

***

The doorbell rings and I go to answer it.

"Hey, Mama! Come on in!" I say as I answer the door.

"Ahh! Come here, you!" Danielle squeals as she runs in and gives me an enormous hug. She eventually lets go and runs her hands down around my belly.

"Oh my goodness! Look at you!"

"I know, right?"

"You said you were big. You weren't kidding!"

I can only laugh.

"Well, you know what it's like! And besides, I'm nowhere nearly as big as you were when you had the twins."

"True, true," Danielle said, giggling, "But you're totally bigger than I was with Tyler or with Carly. John should be able to tell you that."

"Well, he took Hannah out to the playground, but when he comes back, we can ask him."

"He better hurry up, I wanna see that little munchkin!"

"Hannah is a total pistol these days. Walking and talking and she even helped us clean up this morning."

"She takes after you, huh?"

"Maybe a little of both. She's been spending a lot of time with John lately just so I can rest and relax before this one pops out."

Danielle and I are still standing in the foyer, cradling my belly and rubbing it gently. She looks at my belly, then at me.

"Well, maybe we should sit down then," she says. "Get you off your feet!"

"I've actually been all right," I say as we walk into the living room. "Even being so big, I've just had the regular old aches and pains. I've been lucky to have had pretty easy pregnancies."

12