Rebecca's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
The further adventures of a very pregnant Rebecca!
3.8k words
4.08
18.7k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a tendency, as you might have noticed, to feel incredibly sexual during pregnancy. That's just the way I feel normally. When you add me getting rubbed down by my husband and one of my best friends...Hoooooooo boy.

None of us are saying a word as I lie down on our sofa, as John kisses me and idly plays with my hair and my breasts. Danielle kisses me on the belly and continues to rub her palm in between my legs. She doesn't need to do anything more than that. I grab the back of John's head and yank his hair. His glasses come off—they've gotten interlocked with mine (this happens more frequently than you'd think)—and I remove them and blindly toss them aside. John adjusts himself so my head is in his lap and he begins to squeeze my breasts up from the bottom to the point where he pinches my nipples between his fingers. OH MY GOD, I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE with pleasure. I begin to buck a couple of times and I let out a deep, guttural moan as I cum, soaking my shorts. And Danielle's hand. She runs her hand up my belly and laughs.

"It really doesn't take much for you these days, does it," she says.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I'm in too much heat to speak. I can only mouth "No," and shake my head. John is still playing with my breasts and, quite honestly, I'd rather not stop him. Danielle sits up and watches us—she's still rubbing my belly and holding my legs across her lap—as John and I blindly gaze at each other.

I take John's hand and put it on my belly. He starts to rub me down as he takes me with his other arm and pulls me upward into his lap a bit more. I've finally caught my breath, and I cough gently and smile.

"No, no, it doesn't take much for me," I say with a laugh. "You know the feeling well, don't you?"

"I sure do," Danielle replied. "I was constantly horny when I was pregnant. Good thing Mike was always game to mess around. And even when he wasn't, I could count on my friends."

With that, she winked at John.

"Yeah," I said, as I turned my head back to look at him, "Some people are good like that."

John reaches his arms around me, as much as he's able to wrap them around my belly. It's most of the way but not quite all the way, and he rubs circles around me.

"I do try to help as much as I'm able," he says. "Far be it from me to say no to a horny pregnant woman."

With that, he gives my belly a gentle shake. Aaaaand, I'm wet again. I reach down with my right hand and put it under John's leg. My other hand I put on top of his as he continues to move it all around my belly. Danielle looks at us with a devilish grin.

"You two really can't keep your hands off each other," she says.

"Mmm...nope!" I reply with a laugh.

"I mean, you look like you're ready to go right now. Should I leave you two alone?"

John and I break out into laughter.

"No! No, not yet!" I say. "We'll take care of that later this evening."

"We sure will," John says. "Just like we did early this morning. And yesterday in the afternoon, and the day before that..."

***

Things calm down somewhat after that little escapade. Hannah wakes up and Danielle and I spend some time playing with her, and then she and I go out for a quick walk, some frozen yogurt, and then I walk her to the subway and we say goodbye. A big hug and a lingering belly rub.

For me, it's then back home where the day ends as it began...in bed with John, having another round of passionate pregnant sex and winding up drifting off to sleep, his hands wrapped around my belly.

***

I've been thinking about giving birth more and more recently, which is only natural as I'm now full term and I could theoretically go into labor at any time. Though this little girl hasn't dropped and I'm not at all dilated. But you can't not think about it this late in the game. I'd been pretty anxious about it, given the size of the baby and the fact that I'd had a fairly difficult labor with Hannah. Or maybe it was just more painful than difficult. Either way, I think the biggest thing for me was a need to create an atmosphere that would be less anxiety-inducing and allow me to relax and labor in a comfortable, quiet environment. John and I discussed it, Dr. Nichols and I discussed it, and we decided I'd try giving birth at home. So, Dr. Nichols put me in touch with a midwife.

Her name is Alice and she was about what you'd expect a midwife to be like—very earthy, very soothing to speak to and very into listening to what I had to say. We met at her office and had a very positive discussion. Today, she's coming to the apartment to assess what we have here, figure out what we need and help me to devise a proper plan.

It's about 9am when she arrives. John and I are both up but Hannah's still asleep.

"So nice to see you again, Rebecca," she says as she enters and gives me a hug. "And you must be John!"

John offers a hand but she brushes it aside and hugs him as well.

"Did I mention she was a hugger?" I say with a laugh.

"Oh, yes, I am," Alice says, smiling. "And where's your little one?"

"Still asleep. And the other little one is still here," I say as I give my belly a pat.

"Yes, 36+6, Lisa tells me," she says, referring to Dr.Nichols. "So not much longer to go!"

"No, not much!" I say.

"So let's take a look around here and see what we have," She says.

We pass through the living room, the dining room, John's Office, our bedroom and both bathrooms.

"So you have a few options, Rebecca," she says as we sit on the couch. "Your tub is nice and big, and if you wanted to birth in the water, or at least labor in the water, you can certainly do that, I wouldn't need to bring in a pool or anything."

"Mmhmm," I say as John takes notes. "What do you think, Alice?"

"Well, where you give birth really isn't up to me. It's up to you. Tub is an option, on the bed is an option. I also have a couple of other options here," she says as she pulls out a table and shows me some photos.

"This is a birthing seat. I know it kinda looks like a toilet, but if you sit on it, it's designed to help you open up a bit more so baby can pass through your pelvis easily. Is that something you might want to try?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course! Just let me know."

"Is there anything we ought to get for the house just to have available?" John asks.

"Well, I see you have a yoga ball," she says, "I'd suggest keeping that inflated—it will definitely help Rebecca even before she goes into labor, just to rock on it and help baby get into position to be born. Otherwise, no, any supplies I'll bring with me when the time comes. Just make sure to have extra sheets and towels handy and make sure everything's clean."

We hear some babbling coming from Hannah's room. She's now awake.

"Oh, please, bring her out. I'd love to meet her," Alice says.

John goes into the bedroom and brings her out. She is smiling and clapping her hands.

"What a gorgeous girl," Alice says, as she goes up to John. "Hello there, Hannah. Are you excited to be a big sister?"

"I think she is," I say with a smile. "Here, watch this."

I pull up my shirt and hold my arms out as John hands Hannah to me. I place her down on my belly and she stretches her arms out and starts to gently pat my belly.

"Adorable," Alice says with a smile. "Such a wonderful feeling."

"It's magical," I say. "And she's bouncing around like crazy in there now."

I take Hannah off my belly and hand her back to John. He sits back on the couch next to me. I rub my belly some more as we start to see a little lump form and shift around across the top of my belly.

"She loves her big sister already," Alice says as she puts a hand on my belly.

"She sure does," I say, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Whenever we do that, put Hannah on my belly like that, she starts kicking a lot. I mean, she kicks a lot in general, but when she hears Hannah or John it's even more."

"That's a good thing. She's a strong, healthy baby and it's good to bond with her as much as possible. She can absolutely hear in there." Alice says. "So who else will be here for the birth?"

"What do you recommend?" I ask. "Probably both our mothers, I'd say, but otherwise that's it."

"That's fine," she says. "If you want to keep things calm and relaxed, it's good to not have too many people. Grandmas can take care of Hannah too if need be."

"That's sort of what we're thinking," John says. "They can watch Hannah especially when we get deeper into labor."

"Yes, exactly," Alice says. "Would you mind if I do a quick exam just to see where you're at? Just vitals is all."

"Not at all," I say. "I mean, Dr. Nichols and I have an appointment in a couple of days, but, what the hell. I know my belly is quite the attraction these days."

Alice laughs uproariously. "You poor thing," she says. "I know, you must feel huge and tired and tired of everyone wanting to touch you."

"Oh, it's all right," I say. "I don't mind it. Mostly it's just friends being curious."

"Well, in that case," Alice says. "Let's check your BP first."

She cuffs me and takes my blood pressure. It's solid. Next, she measures my fundal height, which is 40cm.

"A bit big," she says to me. "How big was Hannah?"

"9,9," I say.

"Wow, nice sized baby," she says. "This one will probably be about as big, I'd guess. But also take into account that Hannah stretched out all your stomach muscles."

"Oh, I know," I say. "My belly seems to hang off me much more this pregnancy."

"Exactly," She says. "Just the heartbeat and that's it!"

She pulls out a little heart monitor, squirts some gel on it and runs it over my belly. The heart seems to be strongest just to the right of my belly button.

"Oh, she sounds wonderful." Alice says.

John and I look at each other with big, goofy grins.

"I've never seen parents who didn't love hearing that," she says.

"Nope!" John says with a smile.

Alice packs herself up, gives both of us another big hug and she's on her way. John and I look at each other.

"So, we gonna do this here?" He asks me.

"I think we are," I say. "I think it's going to be like a thousand times more relaxed than it was in the hospital."

***

Meeting with Alice and settling out my misgivings about giving birth in my home had me feeling much less anxious about the process. That's not to say I'm not anxious. Just...less anxious. I think it's impossible to not be anxious about giving birth. Especially since I've had a bit of a lack of things to do with myself. There's only so much yoga a gal can do. Although the extra flexibility isn't a bad thing at all.

But...yeah. Between the yoga, and traipsing around the city wheeling Hannah around in her stroller, and going to the doctor and assorted errands, this has been a very quiet summer. This, like the flexibility, is not a bad thing at all, considering I'm far too pregnant to work on a show. But I can get a little stir crazy sometimes. And, you know, I'm horny like crazy, and being home by myself sometimes, I just lie in bed and start looking at some fun photos or videos and, well, let's just say I've had some incredibly intense orgasms lately. And when John and I have sex...which is even more frequent...my goodness!

But so today, I'm having lunch with my friend Kate. She's in John' show, you may recall. You may also recall her being in the show where John and I met. So she's been up my butt to get together and see Hannah, and today's the day. We're meeting at a diner down the street from me on Broadway.

I get myself a little more nicely dressed than usual. This means no workout shirt—I'm actually wearing a regular maternity tee—it's tight without looking too obnoxious—and jeans with that funky little flap that stretches over my belly. And I'm of course wheeling around Hannah in the stroller, just basking in that late-August warmth. I see Kate standing in front of the diner and she comes running down to meet me.

"Aw, Rebecca, you look absolutely stunning!" she says as she gives me a hug. "And look at your bump!"

"I know, I know," I say with a grin as she puts her hands on my belly. "Only grows one way."

"I mean, you were big when I saw you at opening. And now..."

"Yes???" I say, giving her a look.

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to offend you."

I crack up.

"Messing with you!" I say. "I'm huge, I know. There's no hiding it and honestly, I kinda love it."

It's true. I absolutely love it. I'm absolutely stretched to the max and I can't get enough of it.

Kate laughs as well. "I love that you have such a good attitude about it," she says. "I mean, I know pregnancy can be tough...you wouldn't know from looking at you!

"I've been very lucky," I say with a smile, "I've had two very easy pregnancies, even with a couple of weeks to go in this one, and Hannah was big and healthy when she was born, and all signs indicate this one will be the same."

"So great," She says. "Shall we? I'm sure you'd love to sit down!"

"Yes!" I say. "Although I'd like to eat much more than sit."

We go in the diner and sit down.

"Do you get a lot of weird cravings?" She asks.

"Not really weird, but yes," I say. "Lately, I've had the strongest craving for pickled jalapeño. I normally can't handle spicy except when I'm pregnant. Same thing with Hannah."

"And how are you doing?" She says as she picks Hannah up out of her stroller. "Are you excited to be a big sister?"

I laugh again. "Everyone she sees now asks her that. She's going to think it's how you're supposed to greet people."

Hannah smiles and claps, yelling "Baby!" a couple of times.

"She's gorgeous!" Kate says. "She's you with John's blonde hair."

"I know," I say. "Better blonde than my mousy brown hair."

"I love your hair," she says. "Remember when we first met? You had that unruly nest of curls?"

"Oh, I still get that if I don't wash it often enough!" I say. "I keep it up now since it's warm out and I feel like an oven."

We order. She has a tuna salad sandwich. The sight of it is slightly nauseating, but I'm able to pacify myself with a Cobb salad. So long as I don't actually look at her sandwich, I'm OK. I get Hannah some French toast sticks. I've mastered feeding both of us at once. Kate is in awe.

"How do you do that?" She says as she watches me alternately feed Hannah and myself.

"Practice," I say. "And come on, you know I'm the master of multitasking."

"True, true," she says. "I miss working with you, Rebecca."

"Aw, I do too," I say. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jonesing for a show bigtime. But I already know I can't SM while I'm pregnant. It just doesn't work."

"No, I get it. Too much," she says. "I remember you worked on that show when you were pregnant with Hannah...the one at Signature?"

"Yup. The one where I felt like vomiting after every performance," I say as I turn to Hannah. "You weren't happy with mommy, were you?"

"I don't think either of you were happy!" Kate says, laughing. "Imagine if you were an actress?"

"I mean, you at least come across roles every once in a while where there's a pregnant woman, so you could pull it off," I say. "SM work is too physically taxing. And sitting at the board with a baby kicking your ribs and sitting on your bladder is not something I recommend.

"Noted," Kate says with a smile.

We finish eating and Kate picks up Hannah again. She's holding her and looking at her with a different intent than I'd noticed before.

"So how have you been, Kate?" I ask. "What's up with Dan?"

She turns a bit red. "We're trying to work things out," she mumbles.

"Kate?" I look her in the eyes. "Are you pregnant?"

She looks down and nods yes.

"Kate..." I say, softly. "Oh, Kate...that's wonderful!"

"It is..." she says. "But I'm afraid of what's going to happen with Dan."

"Why? Is it not with him?"

"No, it is," she says. "When we were on a break, I didn't know. I mean I only found out a couple of weeks ago. And that's one of the reasons I've really wanted to sit and talk with you, both to tell you but also to pick your brain about pregnancy and being a mom because you seem to have such a handle on both...but at the same time he seemed to have lost focus on our relationship. So I don't know."

"Do you know what you want to do about it?" I ask.

"I want the baby," she says. "I want to be a mom and I'll do it myself if I have to...you know, we're the same age, and remember when you broke up with fuckface and how miserable you were? That was a little bit of how I was feeling. Except it turns out I'm pregnant. Seven weeks."

"What does Dan think?"

"He feels very confused and taken aback right now. When I told him, he said he needed a day to process it. I saw him the next day and he told me he wanted us to work and he wanted us to be a family, and I do too...but I don't think he's there yet."

I strap Hannah back in her stroller and we step outside.

"Kate," I say. "You know if you ever need anything, just call."

"So long as you're not in labor," she says.

"Yeah. So long as I'm not in labor. But if you need help or you need to talk or you need advice about pregnancy, please, I'm always here for you," I say as I give her a hug and hold her tight. "And let me know how things are going with him. I'm pulling so hard for you two."

"Thanks," She says as she touches my belly. "Pretty soon I'm gonna look like you!"

"Mmhmm," I say. "Then I get to rub your belly!"

She laughs and hugs me again. "Love you, Rebecca," she says.

"I love you too, Kate."

And she's off. I'm in a bit of a daze from this news. Kate is so kind and I know she'll make a great mother. I just worry about her relationship with Dan. He's nice, but aloof and a bit closed off. She's complained about that before, even before they broke it off. But I guess this happened...somewhere. I am looking forward to seeing how she grows, though. She's so cute, with her blonde pixie hairdo and giant butt. Looking forward to my turn to feel her up!

***

It's a bit later in the afternoon and I've put Hannah down for her nap. I'm in bed, reading. Pants are off, tee is off and I'm back in my oversized workout shirt, which I've not bothered to pull over my belly, so basically I'm naked from my belly button down. You know why? BECAUSE I CAN, AND I LOVE IT!

I hear the door open. John's home! I hear him putter around the hall before he comes in the bedroom. He brought me frozen yogurt! Sometimes, he just knows. And that's one of the many reasons why I love him. He puts the cup on my belly—nice and cold—gives me a kiss and a belly rub.

"As soon as I eat this, we're having sex," I think to myself. Except I've said it out loud. Whoops. Not really, though.

"Check," John says. His pants are already off and he's unbuttoning his shirt. That nest of chest hair is visible through his undershirt. I'm already wet.

"How is Kate?" He asks as he sits on the bed. "Has she figured it out with Dan yet?"

"She's pregnant," I say to him.

"I was kinda thinking maybe she was," he says. "She seemed a little off during the first few previews and she complained she wasn't feeling well, and I thought she was just stressing over him. But I guess that makes sense."

"She said she found out the week after opening. She and Dan are trying to get it together but she's worried about him."

"Sigh. He needs to shit or get off the pot," he says. "I've been saying that for years. Kate's too nice a woman to have to cock around like that."

"I know," I say. "For her sake I hope they work it out."

"She's gonna look pretty hot pregnant though."

I slap his chest. "I was thinking the same thing."

I've finished inhaling my fro-yo. Now, it's fun time. I take John's hands and place them on my belly as I swing one leg over his torso, straddling him. He's already hard and I stroke his cock gently, pushing the tip against my belly. He smiles at me. I slowly rise up and put him inside me. He flexes and I moan. Swear, at this point in my pregnancy, feeling him like that makes me want to climb up the side of the building. I run my fingers through his chest hair. He squeezes my breasts. We look each other in the eyes as I begin to bounce up and down on him, both of us full of happiness and sexual energy.