The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

The excitement of their first coupling as mother and son helped maintain Carl's erection, and even though he had just filled his mother up with his pent-up load, he continued to steadily jab her with his hard cock. Five minutes after he'd climaxed, his cock remained rock-hard and was steadily thrusting in and out of his mother's dripping snatch.

Eventually, Rebecca pleaded, "Please, Carl, I need to get up." She fell forward, away from his raging tool. She turned to see it full on for the first time, a bright red shaft of glistening manhood, dripping from the round spongy knob to the thick base of his shaft with her cunt cream and his spent semen. She rolled from the lounger and told him, "Lay down."

Carl was hesitant, but went with what his mother told him. She wasn't putting her bikini back on or rushing for the patio doors. Instead, his mother waited until he was in the lounger and then straddled him, facing the yard. She lowered her hips towards his and Carl took hold of his slick cock to aim it upward into his mother's descending vagina. She slipped down his length smoothly, with a long moan forced from both of their throats as they rejoined flesh to flesh. She gave the adjoining yards a brief look, as if having an audience was going to change what was going on, before fully giving herself over to the thrill.

With her ass towards her son's face, and her hands planted on his knees, Rebecca began to pogo herself on his thick cock. She bounced in his lap while he smacked her ass playfully with his hands. Their sweaty thighs popped together loudly as her movement became more insistent. Her belly was already beginning to churn, a sure sign that she was working herself towards another climax, this time on her son's fabulous prick. It was then that her nearby cell-phone rang. Rebecca wanted to ignore it, but Carl picked it up and looking at the caller ID informed her between grunts, "It's Audrey."

Rebecca knew what her daughter was calling about. She was calling to let her know that she was on her way over with her new-born son, who Rebecca had agreed to babysit for. Audrey and her husband had asked her to watch Jasper while they enjoyed a much-needed night out. Rebecca reluctantly settled upon her son's cock and reached back for the phone. "Hello?" she answered as she rolled her hips, stirring Carl's cock within her vagina. Her lips trembled and she bit down on the lower one to keep from moaning into the phone.

Carl couldn't make out what his sister was saying. His only thought was that his mother's pussy was rippling up and down his shaft. She looked back at him and smiled, giving him a little wink before tightening herself around him. It made him tremble and Carl had to bite his own lip to keep from moaning loud enough for Audrey to hear.

"I didn't forget," Rebecca told her daughter. "I was just working out, by the pool."

"I don't believe it," Audrey replied, this Carl was able to hear. "I know your work-outs, Mom, and they usually include a snack or two. Not sweating in the sun."

"Well, you might just be surprised when you get here," Rebecca replied, again giving her son's cock a squeeze with her Kegel muscles. She felt him twitch high inside her. His face showed that he was enjoying it, but he really wanted to get back to the action. His pleading eyes told her that much, as did the gentle upward thrust he gave her. "I won't shower then, just to show you that your fat old mother can still break a sweat."

"What-ever, Mom," Audrey replied. "I'll be there in five." She hung up, and Rebecca turned to look at her son.

"We'd better stop," she told him even as she started to lift away. "Your sister is bringing Jasper by and will be here in a few minutes."

"Oh, please!" Carl gasped. "I'm so close, Mom! I gotta cum!"

Rebecca leaned down and gave him a kiss full on the mouth. As she did, she took hold of his slick cock and gave it a gentle squeeze followed up with a few slow strokes. "I'll bet you can hold out until after Audrey picks Jasper up. Or maybe he'll fall asleep early, if his Uncle Carl plays with him and gets him all tuckered out." She then surprised her son by leaning down and giving his cock head a long, slow lick. Carl just about blew his load then and there. "And then I'll see about getting his Uncle Carl tuckered out, after."

"Now get your shorts back on. I'll figure out what we'll have for dinner." Rebecca left her bikini lying on the deck and strutted naked into the house. Carl watched his mother's retreat, and was left wondering at her massive change in attitude. He was puzzled, and also couldn't wait to see what might happen later. His cock was still entirely too excited to fit back inside his swim trucks and he all but had to run up to his room as his sister pulled her mini-van up the driveway.

"Jesus, Mom!" Audrey cringed as she walked past her mother, who now was dressed in a maroon warm-up suit. Audrey held a diaper bag in one arm with Jasper holding her free hand. Jasper was nearing two years old and grinned wide when he saw his grand-mother. "You smell like you've been in a gym all day." Audrey added after dropping the bag into the front room sofa.

"I told you I was trying to get back into shape," Rebecca replied. "I spent an hour swimming and now just got done going up and down on...eh... the stairs."

Audrey looked at her mother as she picked her son up and sat Jasper beside the bag on the sofa. He reached inside and found a pacifier, which he popped into his mouth. "Yeah, well, maybe you should take a shower. You smell like you've just got laid by a basketball team."

"Hey! That will be enough of that!" Rebecca gasped. She didn't like her daughters talking so openly like that, even though they were both grown women. Not in front of Jasper, at least. "Carl's in the shower, anyway, so it'll have to wait."

"You've got more than one bathroom in this place, Mom," Audrey reminded. "Go shower and I'll wait until you're finished."

"No, you go," Rebecca said. "I'll get one after Carl's out, and he'll watch Jasper. Maybe take him on a bike ride around the neighborhood."

Audrey grinned as her mother leaned in to give Jasper a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, then. We'll pick Jasper up around nine or so, if that's okay?"

"That's fine, honey," Rebecca replied. "You just go out and have some fun, okay. Just not too much fun." Rebecca added with a grin. "Unless you're ready for Jasper to have a little sibling."

"Okay, now that's enough out of you!" Audrey laughed. She leaned down to Jasper and said, "I'm out of here. Be good, little man, and mind Grandma and Uncle Carl. We'll pick you up later." Audrey gave Jasper a kiss and then her mother one as well, not knowing that just minutes before her mother's mouth had been on her brother's cock.

Audrey had just pulled the front door closed when Carl appeared at the head of the stairs, naked and damp from his quick shower. He held a towel and was rubbing his hair dry when Rebecca looked up to see him. His cock wagged as he moved, Rebecca noticed, and was still semi-rigid.

"Later, Carl!" she hissed to her son, although she was grinning. "When we've got a little more privacy. I promise, I'll show you a fun time." With that said, Rebecca lifted Jasper into her arms and headed out onto the back desk, to enjoy the last of the sun's warmth while contemplating ordering out for a pizza.

Over the course of the next few weeks during that late summer and early autumn, Rebecca and Carl had enjoyed getting to know each other better, as well as getting to know each other's sexual triggers. As his senior year rolled on, Carl had dated off and on, but with what he was enjoying at home with his mother, he tended to not stay involved too long with any girl his age. Carl had discovered that he had a craving for mature women, and it wasn't long before Rebecca understood that she alone would never be able to thoroughly satisfy her son's needs.

Ron had informed Rebecca that he would be away the entire week leading up to Thanksgiving. Although she was openly distraught, inside Rebecca was excited. With her husband away, she knew that she and Carl would have time to enjoy themselves. She also knew that Carl was beginning to look around more, and given advice from one of her matronly friends, Rebecca thought that the few days that they had available would fit in well with an idea floated to her.

So it was that on the Sunday evening before Thanksgiving, just hours after Ron had left for the airport, Carl was introduced to Gretchen Van Winkle.

Gretchen had become one of Rebecca's closest friends and as one of the daughters of town matriarch Gloria Van Winkle, Gretchen was an active member of the sinful sorority of Regal Bay matrons. Carl had been out with to an afternoon movie with his girl-friend Tina and when he arrived home, he was greeted excitedly by his mother at the front door. To Carl, it was obvious that she'd been drinking.

"It's about time, Carl!" Rebecca greeted her son. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers for a deep kiss, in full view of the neighbors, before pulling him into the house and closing the door behind.

"There's someone I want you to meet," Rebecca told her son as he removed his jacket and hung it in the hallway. She took his hand and led him upstairs.

"Where are we going?" he asked, confused. His mother, however, didn't reply until they had entered her bedroom. Sitting at the vanity, dressed in a red negligée and touching up her make-up, was a woman about his mother's age.

"Carl, I want you to meet a friend of mine," Rebecca smiled. "This is Gretchen."

The woman turned on the vanity bench and gave him a warm smile. "Hello, Carl. It's good to finally meet you. Your mother has told me so much about you."

Carl noticed that she was smiling slyly as she spoke, and that she wore nothing beneath her negligée other than black panties. Her ample cleavage, very much equal in size to his own mother's, was obvious and unencumbered by a bra. Gretchen had long, curly, dark chestnut hair, deep brown eyes, and a wide mouth with dark red painted lips. Carl thought she was very beautiful.

"Uh, yes. It's good to meet you, Gretchen," Carl stammered as his mother, his hand in hers, led him over to her bed. She sat and patted the bed beside her.

"What's going on, Mom?" Carl asked in a muffled voice.

Rebecca grinned. "Gretchen is here tonight to give you a little something extra. I know you've been thinking about other women, beside Tina. Gretchen knows about us, and our relationship, and suggested that maybe you'd be up for an introduction into a world that you'd have never suspected existed."

Carl looked over at Gretchen, who had stood up and was moving to the other side of the bed. "I don't know what you're talking about," he pleaded. He turned to look at Gretchen even as his mother placed her hand upon his chest and began to rub him.

"Here in Regal Bay," Gretchen explained, "There are women who particularly enjoy spending time with young men, such as yourself."

"Gretchen introduced me to this group, and you'd be surprised at who is included," Rebecca smiled. She placed he hand upon Carl's crotch and gave him a squeeze.

Carl jumped and hissed, "Mom! I don't think you should be doing that." She responded with another squeeze of his cock through his jeans.

"Why not?" she grinned. "It feels like you're enjoying this. Maybe you need a little more encouragement?" Rebecca released her son's groin long enough to pull the white sweater she wore up and off. Beneath, she wore a white bustier that held her over-large breasts. Carl gasped and looked to Gretchen beside him, and found her looking at his mother as well, with a wide smile on her face.

"Your mother is so beautiful," Gretchen admired. Her hands had slipped around his torso and were quietly unbuttoning his shirt. Rebecca stood up then and pulled the side zipper of her red skirt down. The garment fell away a moment later and left her standing before him in the bustier, matching white panties and garters that were attached to her red nylon stockings. "She's very beautiful, isn't she?" Gretchen asked Carl as she removed his shirt.

"I don't understand what is going on here?" Carl admitted in a faint voice, looking at his nearly-naked mother as he said it.

"Let me explain," Gretchen said, and when Carl turned to her, she pulled his mouth to hers and began to kiss him very deeply, with her tongue lancing into his mouth. As her son and friend kissed, Rebecca again sat and attacked her son's jeans. She had his fly open, and his semi-rigid cock in hand within seconds, causing Carl to moan deeply into Gretchen's mouth. Gretchen pulled away to see what had gotten Carl so excited in time to see Rebecca lower her mouth to her son's manhood and engulf it.

"Oh, god! Oh, Mom!" Carl moaned. Gretchen pushed him back until he lay across the bed.

"Yes! Let's ravage this fine young specimen!" Gretchen declared before planting her mouth to his once again. As she kissed him, she pulled the red negligée from her shoulders and let her ample breasts rest on his shoulder.

Carl was panting and moaning under the dual assault. When his mother lifted her mouth from his now-rock-hard cock, Gretchen was quick to move down his body to replace it with her own. Rebecca moved up to offer her son a warm, loving smile. "Are you enjoying this?" she asked, but before he could reply with anything other than a nod, she planted her mouth to his. The moans brought on by Gretchen's expert cock-sucking went right into his mother's mouth. As she slurped on his dick, Gretchen managed to push his jeans and underwear completely off, leaving him naked beneath the two women. With multiple hands stroking his body from thigh to cheek, Carl was tingling all over.

After a few minutes, Rebecca joined Gretchen at Carl's cock and the two women licked his entire crotch, from the sensitive areas beneath his balls to the pre-cum leaking piss slit. Both took turns gulping his cock into their throats, before Gretchen lifted away and asked, "Didn't you tell me that your son is a fantastic pussy licker?"

Rebecca released Carl's cock long enough to reply, "Yes I did. Would you like for him to show you?"

"You know I do!" Gretchen exclaimed as she rolled onto her back on the bed. She pushed her black panties down and kicked them off, giving Carl a full-on view of her thick, dark pubic forest. Gretchen didn't keep her pubic hair trimmed as much as many women did, and it gave her a vintage look that some young men found desirable. Carl sure did.

Carl rolled between Gretchen's parted knees, fully aware now of what was expected of him, and after brushing back the thick tangle of hairs to discover the long pink gash below, he planted his mouth fully onto her and began attacking her with long flicks of his tongue.

"Oooohhh, my!" Gretchen moaned. "He really gets at it, doesn't he?" Rebecca responded only with a nodding of her head, as she'd already returned to giving her son's long dick a good mouthing herself.

Carl lost track of time as he hungrily devoured Gretchen's cunt. Her cream was light and sweet on his tongue and he drew more out each time he thrust into her vaginal opening. After a few minutes, he was surprised when his mother joined him at Gretchen's cunt, though she only planted kissed on her friend's thighs and across her lower belly. He had hoped that she'd move him aside and take his place lapping at Gretchen's slit, but that wasn't to be. Not at that moment.

Gretchen sat up and demanded, "Put that cock in me, Carl!" He rolled onto his back as she jumped to her knees, and before he was even settled in her place, she was straddling him and pulling his cock up into her pussy. "Oooohhh, yes! Yes! I need this bad!" Gretchen declared as she lowered herself upon his cock. He looked to his mother, watching him push up into another woman. It was a first for her, to see her son with another woman, and as she watched, she stripped out of her panties and began to finger herself.

Gretchen held herself poised above Carl's hips and with his hands on her waist, he began to thrust upward. "Oooohhh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she was now moaning as he did just as she demanded. The bed began to bounce as his thrusts became more violent. His mother's mouth again found his, and though he was panting heavily, she still licked his lips with her tongue and kissed his cheeks and chin.

"You son's cock is so wonderful," Gretchen proclaimed. "The ladies will enjoy him." Rebecca looked up at her friend, who then said, "Why don't you put his mouth back to work?"

Rebecca didn't need further encouragement and a moment later she too was straddling Carl, only with her dripping pussy poised above his mouth. She lowered her hips slightly and her son's tongue went to work. She was quickly moaning, her hips bouncing slightly as the bed rocked from Carl's upward thrusts into Gretchen, banging her clit against his chin even as his tongue lapped away at her leaking slot.

Carl moved his hands from Gretchen's hip up to her heavy breasts, but found hands already there. They were his mother's. He reached for hers and found them also held, in Gretchen's hands. He moved them to his mother's hips and around to her ass to dig his fingers into her flesh as he continued lapping away at her delicious, familiar cream.

Rebecca and Gretchen indeed held each other's breasts, and when their eyes met, it was only natural that their lips weren't far behind. Rebecca had not been with another woman in years, not since college, and even though the two were enjoying her son, when Gretchen's mouth touched hers, she moaned. An orgasm hit her in that moment, aided by Gretchen pinching her nipples as Carl flicked her clit with his tongue. Her cream flowed from her vibrating cunt and was quickly drank down by her son.

"Oooohhh," Rebecca moaned, and was echoed by Gretchen, who was beginning an orgasm of her own upon Carl's lunging cock. "Ssssooooo goooddddd!" Rebecca added when their lips parted.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh! Mooooommmmmm!" groaned into her pussy as he began to cum. His cock spit hot semen up into Gretchen's trembling, quivering vagina. He thrust up hard, banging his knob against her cervix as she dropped heavily onto his waist.

"Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!" she grunted. I feel it! I feel your cock throbbing! Oh, so fucking nice!" Rebecca moved from her son's face and Gretchen dropped to plant he mouth to his sticky lips. She kissed Rebecca's son with over-flowing passion as her hips rolled, stirring his hot seed inside her with his rigid member. Rebecca moved behind her friend and while stroking her wide hips and round ass cheeks with her hands, she began to lick at her son's heavy balls as well as the length of cum-slick shaft exposed beneath Gretchen's gaping hole. Rebecca even gave her friend's outer labia a lick or two, tasting the combination of her cream and Carl's semen.

When Gretchen finally calmed down and rolled from atop Carl, Rebecca further treated herself to the flavors of their love-making by licking up the mess that remained on Carl's long, flaccid penis. "Oh, god, Mom! That was fantastic!" Carl moaned even as she continued to clean him up.

"I think we've got ourselves another convert," Gretchen informed her. "Another stud for our stables." Gretchen left the bed and headed for the bathroom while Rebecca crawled up to lay in her son's arms.

Mother and son kissed warmly for a moment and then Rebecca settled with her head in his shoulder. "I love you so much, Carl. Thank you for indulging me tonight."

"I can't believe this," Carl sighed. "Is this what goes on around here, when I'm not around?"

"Not hardly. I've only just become a member of this sorority, and other than you, I've only been with one other young man," she admitted.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers