The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Anyone I might know?" Carl asked after a pause.

Rebecca sensed a bit of jealousy in her son's voice. "I don't think so. He was one of Gretchen's nephews." She looked at her son before saying, "His name was Gabriel. Gabriel Bryant."

Carl shook his head. "I don't know him."

Rebecca waited a moment before asking, "Do you want me to stop? Do you want me not to join this group?"

"I want you to be happy and enjoy yourself. We both know what dad does, when he's out of town. It's no real secret." Carl turned his mother's face to his and he kissed her. "And we both know what we do when he's not in town. Besides, I've got Tina to service when you let me out. Why not enjoy yourself, right? I don't mind."

"Not to mention, I can line you up with other women like us," Gretchen said as she returned to the bed to lay beside Carl as well, sandwiching him between two naked, voluptuous, mature women. His cock twitched the moment her fingers danced across it.

"How soon before your son is ready to go again?" Gretchen grinned. Without getting an answer, she curled up and pulled his flaccid member into her warm mouth. It wasn't long before they were enjoying round two.

***

Now, nearly two years later, Rebecca couldn't help but recall that wonderful first few months of her new life. Sex with Ron had gotten better, even. Although her husband thought it was due to his being away more often and her missing him, Rebecca knew that it was all a residual effect of the fantastic sex she and Carl had been enjoying, not to mention the several others that she'd been intimate with since, man and woman alike.

"Mom, we're here!" Rebecca opened her eyes, leaving her reverie behind, at the sound of her daughter's arrival.

She popped the ear-buds out and called, "I'm out on the patio." Hastily, she sat up and fastened her top back in place, covering her ample breasts just as Jasper came running out through the patio doors. He landed in her lap, planting his face directly between her breasts as he gave her a big hug. Audrey followed, her belly swollen at she entered her third trimester. She was pregnant with her second child, a daughter. Paul came out last, and Rebecca noticed his eyes go straight to her bosom, as they always did.

"You're not ready, yet," Audrey commented. "The reservation's for six."

"I'll just go get changed," Rebecca told her daughter as she lifted Jasper from her lap. "I won't be long."

"Hurry up. Carl will be upset if we're late."

"Carl can wait a few minutes. It's not like we all don't already know he's going to announce his engagement to Tina." Rebecca left her daughter and her family on the patio as she headed upstairs to dress. Yes, she was losing Carl as a frequent lover, she knew, but that wouldn't completely end things between them. Carl had already assured her of that. Besides, Rebecca had a small group of fine young studs at her beck and call now, thanks to Gretchen and the other ladies of the Regal Bay Matrons Club. She would not be at loss when it came to taking care of her matronly itch.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers