The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Paul kicked his jeans away and turned slightly towards her, giving her a full view of his cock, still slightly soft between his long thighs. The dirty-blonde curls of his pubic bush did little to hide the fact that Paul had a thick cock and large ball sack. He wrapped his hand around its base as she looked on.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked her, and again Rebecca nodded in reply. Paul suddenly went to his knees on the sofa and with his cock in hand, he said, "Why don't you put your mouth around it? Put it in your mouth and get it warm."

Rebecca moved to him and lowered her mouth willingly to Paul's offered manhood. Her lips caressed his shaft as she pulled him into her mouth, and with him fully in, she tightened her mouth around the base and began to work her tongue under and around his cock.

"Oh, fuck! That's good," Paul moaned as Rebecca began to bring his cock to full strength. After a few more slurps, Paul added, "Audrey could learn a thing or two from you. I wish she sucked my cock more often. It feels so fucking good." Rebecca was slightly disappointed, knowing that her daughter wasn't taking care of her man any better. She'd have to have a talk with her.

"Oh, that's it, that's it, Mrs. Thomas," Paul was panting as his cock grew ever harder in her mouth. His manhood grew so much that she had to back off a little and could only retain a little more than half of his length in her mouth before she began to bob and slurp back and forth along his full erection. She cupped his heavy cum-filled balls in her one hand while stroking his inner thighs with the other. She tasted his pre-cum, salty on her tongue, as it began to flow.

"If you keep that up, you're going to make me cum," Paul announced after a few more minutes. He was by now fully erect and throbbing in her mouth, and Rebecca was more than ready to feel his manhood enter her elsewhere. She leaned back and let his strong cock slip from her lips. She smiled up into his eyes, seeing a look of bewilderment along with lust in them. And then she plunged her mouth back onto his cock.

Rebecca went at his cock hard and fast, sucking and slurping noisily, until she felt his cock pulsing wildly on her tongue. "Oh, shit! I'm cumming! Oh, god, Mrs. Thomas! I'm cumming! You're making me cum!" And then her mouth was flooded with is hot creamy load. Rebecca felt her tongue and teeth get painted white with boy-cum as she pulled back until just Paul's throbbing, spitting knob remained trapped between her tight lips. Her hands wrapped around his pulsing shaft and balls as he fed her his hot semen. His hands held her head tightly as he grunted with each jet of seed into her mouth, and soon it was leaking out of the corner of her lips. His spunk dripped from her chin to her breasts, striping them.

Rebecca released his cock once again, leaving a large wad of his semen atop the crown. She flicked out her tongue and lapped up the remnants, along with the long run of semen dribbling down the length of his shaft beneath.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry," Paul apologized. "I didn't mean to cum in your mouth."

Rebecca looked up at him and smiled a wide, cum-smeared grin at him. "That's quite alright, Paul. I enjoy having a mouth full of cum. I love the taste of hot cum." With that, she lapped up the stripes of semen that had dropped to her breasts by lifting them in turn to her mouth. "I love the hot, sticky, salty taste of fresh man-cum," she added. "Doesn't Audrey eat your cum?"

"Oh, hell no! She'd never let me cum in her mouth. She barely licks my dick at all."

"Well, maybe I should have a talk with her, let her know just how delicious your cum is."

Paul didn't know how to take that comment, not with his spent cock hanging just inches from his future mother-in-law's mouth. Rebecca settled back into the corner of the sofa once again and as she rubbed the remnants of Paul's seed into her tit-flesh, she asked, "Does Audrey let you eat her pussy?"

Paul grinned then and replied, "She sure does. Usually, she makes me eat her out before letting me fuck her."

"Are you any good at it?" Rebecca asked. "Do you make her cum with your tongue?"

"I guess. I don't really know."

"She's never told you if you made her cum with your tongue?" Rebecca shook her head. "If she's never told you, then you've probably not got her off with your tongue. Maybe you should show me how you do it. Maybe you need to get over here and eat me out, Paul. Show me what you can do, while we wait for your little Mr. Willy to recover. I've got plans for him, once he's back to full strength."

Eagerly, Paul moved quickly to pull Rebecca's panties down and away. Her dark pubic hair was damp and matted, making her brown fur nearly black, and thus highlighting the hot pink of her slit. Her bush was thick, much thicker that Audrey's, he noted. He figured the older women enjoyed letting their bushes grow. He didn't mind. Not at that moment.

Rebecca pulled her thighs wide as Paul settled on his knees on the floor. She draped one leg along the sofa while hooking the other over the arm, opening herself up completely for him. Paul stroked his hands down her inner thighs and then brushed her pubic hair down. Her pink slit came fully into view, with the thick labia hanging full from the folds. Audrey's mother's pussy was so different from her own, and Paul imagined that this is what child-birth did to a woman's cunt.

"Stop wasting time, Paul. Put your tongue to work," she insisted, growing hotter with every passing moment. A second later, she felt Paul's mouth plant firmly onto her slit and his tongue lanced out to attack her slot, from bottom to top.

"Oh, that's so fucking good," Rebecca sighed as Paul began to lap away hungrily at her damp slit. She felt his tongue flick through her folds, across her clit and opening, and dive up into her to flutter high inside her vaginal chute. He wasn't bad, she thought, but nothing like her husband. Ron could eat pussy for hours on end and seemingly never touch the same spots twice, unless it drew a gasp, a grunt, or moan from her. She couldn't imagine the number of times she'd cum on Ron's tongue. Having her pussy eaten was always the highpoint in any sex session Rebecca enjoyed, and always insisted her lover go down on her. Any man who refused to pleasure her with their mouth, would never get any farther with her, ever again.

Paul was good, but would need to work at his technique in the years to come, and Rebecca would be more than willing to help him, should he accept her help. Otherwise, she feared her daughter might never achieve an orgasm on Paul's tongue.

After a few more minutes of noisy lapping and slurping at her cunt, Rebecca felt that she'd gotten all she was going to get out of Paul's mouth. She wasn't going to get off, not now, and not on his tongue. He really seemed to be enjoying himself, however, and his moans gave her the impression that he would not only be up for a little tutoring, but might just enjoy a better sex-life with Audrey, knowing how sinful her mother was. And there was great potential in this young stud, Rebecca realized. How wonderful it would be if she could provide a young stud for the sorority, one from her own family, once he and Audrey were married. The seeds of that future would need to be sowed carefully by her, and not abused.

"It's time to give me your big cock, young man," Rebecca demanded as she pushed Paul's face from her crotch. Her pussy tingled, but was in dire need of something his tongue just wasn't doing for her. She needed to cum and his cock was by far the best bet for her to do so.

Paul wiped his mouth and chin with his hand and grinned at his older lover. She looked and acted so much younger than how she spoke at times, and that made it even more exciting for him. His cock had regained its strength while he lapped away at her creamy cunt, and now he was more than ready to show Audrey's mother how good of a fucker he was. Even a mother-fucker.

"Let's get on the floor, here," Paul suggested as he sat back and pulled his shirt up and off. Now he was as naked as his fiancé's mother, though she still wore her stockings and garters. God, he thought, how sexy those look on her. He would definitely suggest to Audrey she get a set like her mother's, even if it would be awkward explaining why.

Rebecca slipped to the floor and settled on her back on the thick rug. Paul had pushed the coffee table aside and they had room to move around. Paul was on her quickly, with cock in hand, and even as she pulled her knees back to open herself up for him, Paul was aligning himself with her sex.

"Oh! Paul!" she gasped as he impatiently pushed against her opening. "Easy, my boy. Push gently, not so harshly," she instructed. She reached down and moved his cock around to better part her labia while lubricating up his tip. Satisfied she aligned him with her entrance and let go, even as he plunged downward into her body.

"That's it! That's my boy!" she purred as Paul entered her with his thick cock. "That feels so fucking good!" Rebecca felt her pussy vibrate as Paul began to fuck her, and within moments she was panting and trembling through a sharp, quick orgasm. It had been much needed by that point. "Oh, yeessss!"

Paul, not really understanding that any cock would have gotten Rebecca off at that point, thought that he was really doing something right, and started pounding into her harder than ever. Rebecca let him go for a few minutes, until she began to feel more pain than pleasure beneath him. He was strong and virile, but had much to learn when it came to pleasuring a woman. Just slamming in and pounding away might get it done in college, but not in the real world, Rebecca wanted to tell him. It would wait, she figured, until later, afterward. For now, she wanted to let the boy go, to get his pleasures and get his nut off, if that was all he wanted. They would have time later to explore a more pleasant relationship. This was not going to be the only time she let this young man take her, she vowed.

Paul was above her in a push-up position, his arms hooked beneath her knees to hold her doubled back and open for his pounding hips. Their flesh smacked loudly in the living room and sweat began to pour from his face and shoulders.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Rebecca panted beneath him.

"Aahh, aahh, aahh!" Paul grunted atop her. He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply, as no son-in-law should kiss the mother of his bride. And yet they were more than that, now. They were lovers.

Paul slowed his pounding and settled back onto his haunches. He held Rebecca's thighs tight to his torso and when she wrapped her legs around him, he reached out and began to tug and twist her thick nipples.

"Yes, yes, Paul!" Rebecca moaned as her nipples exploded in his grip. As he pinched her nipples, her pussy quivered excitedly around his cock, now held deep inside her motionless. A moment later he took firm hold of each of her large breasts and slowly began to rock his hips once again. She liked this and soon was moaning, "Oh, yes, yes, I love it! Fuck me, Paul. Make me cum. Aahh, I love your fat cock inside me! Make me cum!"

Paul leaned into her once again and began to pound into her cunt roughly. Rebecca didn't always enjoy this sort of treatment, but under the circumstances she was beginning to feel the pleasures building within her.

Suddenly, Paul pulled out of her and said, "Roll onto your hands and knees. I want to fuck you doggy-style, Mrs. Thomas." Rebecca, panting from her own exertion, readily obeyed and went to her knees quickly, presenting her round, wide ass for Paul. He gazed into the dark, wet crack between her cheeks and with cock in hand, he again leaned into the older woman. His cock slipped easily into her dripping snatch and Paul was soon fucking his fiancé's mother once again.

Playfully, a few minutes later Paul smacked across her quivering ass and told her, "Fuck yourself back on my dick!" Rebecca looked back at her lover and then dropped to her elbows. She moved forward until her pussy slipped completely off his cock, and then rocked back hard, taking him inside once again. She imagined her pussy, gaping and greedy as it awaited his cock as she once again pulled away from him, before slamming back again, and again. This was something new to her, and something a little exciting. She'd have to remember this.

"That looks so fucking hot!" Paul told her as she rocked forward again and held herself away from him for a long moment, before slamming back onto him. "Your pussy looks like it's eating my cock! It looks like a big, wet mouth, wide open and ready for my dick." Again, she slammed back. "So fucking good!"

"That's it, baby, fuck my hungry cunt!" Rebecca growled as she shoved back and rolled her hips, stirring Paul's cock inside her. Paul took hold of her hips and began to drive into her again with short, sharp thrusts, fucking her for all he was worth. "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Paul settled into a rhythm for a few minutes that soon had his cock throbbing, ready for release once again. But he wasn't ready to cum, yet. He pulled free of her wonderful pussy and told her, "Time for you to ride the horse, Mrs. Thomas."

As she waited for Paul to lie on the rug beside her, Rebecca asked, "Is that what Audrey calls your cock, the Horse?"

Paul took hold of his manhood and awaited the older woman. "No, but she will now," he smiled as Rebecca straddled him. She circled her pussy above him, and then dropped fully onto his girth with a single, gut-wrenching plunge that drove the breath from her. Her body erupted into an orgasm in that painful moment, and she held herself motionless atop him for a few moments longer, until her body had stopped spasming.

"That was intense," she gasped, and then began to rise and lower herself on Paul's thick dick, and inch at a time, until she was again comfortable with him inside her. She leaned forward then and began to kiss her young lover, and while holding her hips in his hands, Paul began to fuck up into her with hard jabbing thrusts.

"I'm going to cum," she purred a minute later. "I'm going to cum, Paul." She bit her lower lip and then threw her head back as Paul continued to drive up into her. "Aahh! Aaaahhhh!" she cried out and finally, her true orgasm exploded through her. She erupted on Paul's cock, her creamy goo gushing out a moment later around his thick dick. Her orgasms were often intense and at times she lost all track of what was happening and who she was with. This became one of those times.

Once Rebecca began to regain her senses, she found herself still atop Paul, but sitting astride his hips facing away from him. His hands were on her ass, and she felt a thumb pressed hard against her anus, forcing its way inside. She wasn't one for anal sex, and yet when his thumb popped through her ring, she gasped loudly and felt her cunt quiver around his cock as she trembled through a gentle orgasm. She reached between her thighs and attacked her clit with a finger, enhancing her climax as Paul's thumb pressed higher into her ass.

"Mom! Paul! I'm back!" came Audrey's voice from the entry hallway, and before either of them could act, Rebecca's daughter, and Paul's fiancé, stood in the doorway looking at them with shock and horror plastered across her face. What Audrey saw, burned into her mind in that instant was her mother, naked, astride her fiancé, who was also naked, with his cock wedged into her hairy, wet pussy, her hands holding her heavy tits high while his dug into her round ass.

"Audrey!" both Rebecca and Paul gasped at the same instant. There would be no denial, of that it was clear. They had been caught, red handed and bare-assed naked.

"Noooo!" Audrey wailed as she turned and ran from the room. She ran up the stairs and a moment later, a bedroom door slammed hard.

"I guess maybe we'd better stop," Paul muttered a moment later. His cock, still wedged up inside Rebecca, was slowly deflating already.

Rebecca maintained her position, however, and looked back at Paul. "We might as well finish up. It's not like it'll matter in the end, will it?" And she began to roll and grind her hips once again, bringing his cock back to full strength in moments.

It wasn't long before Paul began to grunt and huff beneath her, and soon Rebecca's pussy was flooded with his hot cum. Neither had made much noise, however, and even as he climaxed, Paul let out little more than a grunt and gasp. When the last of his throbbing had subsided, Rebecca eased herself up and off Paul's withering manhood. She leaked somewhat, but quickly pulled her underwear on to prevent a gushing flood. She gave Paul a quick kiss, and then told him, "I'll take care of Audrey. You'd better get cleaned up and maybe you might want to eat out tonight. I'll let you know how things go, later."

Rebecca left Paul then and after cleaning herself up and dressing, she went to her daughter's room, where they spent the next two hours talking about boys, sex, marriage, and love. When it was all said and done, Audrey understood her mother better. Still, she was mad at Paul, however, and vowed to cut him off, at least for the night. She let him think she was mad at him for the remainder of their stay, and only gave in to him on the last night of their stay.

***

Now, nearly eight years later, Rebecca and Paul had been lovers, off and on, much of that time. Less lately, however. She had her son Carl, and now with Luke as her newest lover, Rebecca was content with what she had going for her. As far as she knew, Paul only saw his mother-in-law on the side. Her affair with their son-in-law was known to Ron, but not her affair with their son. She felt bad about that, not coming clean with her husband, but she imagined that Ron had one or two young lovers on the side as well. It was well known around Regal Bay that most of the men running the Gen. Bradley Research Center did. And that was fine with their wives. After all, that was what the Regal Bay Matron's Club was for.

Rebecca tossed her cigarette into the ash can on her way back in. She stopped at the soda machine to buy Angle a soda and as she was entering the elevator, her phone chimed. It was another text message from Paul. Or rather, a photo of his cock and hand, now covered with white semen. "Thanks!" he had added. "Pervert," she muttered as the door started to close, and an older doctor walked past. The glance he gave her just as she door closed let Rebecca know he had thought she was talking to him. She grinned. After all, Dr. Lewis was well known around the building as a philanderer.

"Thanks, Angel," Rebecca said as she slipped back into her chair and handed the younger woman the soda. "Any calls?"

"Nope. All's quiet." Angel took the soda and said, "I'll take my last break now," as she headed for the elevator. Rebecca wondered if seeing Dr. Lewis and now Angel slipping away for a break were connected. He'd been her gynecologist for all her kids, Rebecca knew.

Rebecca shook off the image and returned to finishing up her work for the day.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12