Rebecca's Yummy Bung

Story Info
A lurid anal encounter with 33-year-old Rebecca.
2k words
4.54
35.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a relationship with a former work colleague for about 8 months . This was about 5 years ago.

I'd always liked her and we flirted for quite a long time before anything happened.

She was a dark haired cutie with pale skin and never wore any make-up which I always liked. Her best physical feature was her fantastic behind which was always well displayed by the tight pants she wore every day.

I never missed the opportunity to grab a good, long look at work and it would trigger many a fantasy once I went home for the day.

It also so happened that the restrooms in this workplace were unisex and one afternoon, I needed to take a quick bathroom break but actually saw Rebecca go in there just before me, so I waited.

Assuming she was probably in there for a pee, I tried again about 5 minutes later but to my surprise, the cubicle door was still locked when I entered, so I turned away yet again.

Hmmmm, I thought, she must be in there for a "number 2".

My mind and heart suddenly started racing when I thought about what was going on in there.

Waiting a few more minutes, I noticed Rebecca finally emerge from the bathroom and scurry back to her desk.

I wasted no time and made my way into the bathroom as I was well "in need" by now.

Immediately, I could tell that the air freshener had been sprayed around the cubicle and not only had Rebecca left the toilet seat up, but there was a lovely light brown skidmark in the bottom of the toilet bowl.

My heart was thumping as I tried to urinate, but I just couldn't. My mind was racing with dirty thoughts of Rebecca having been in here just a few minutes ago and emptying her bowels.

I imagined her bare white buttocks on the toilet seat, pretty knickers around her knees, pubic hair exposed and all the lovely feminine grunting and groaning going on as she pushed the waste out of her body and finally as she reached across for the toilet paper to start wiping her anus clean.

In a perfect world, I would have stayed there for 10 minutes and masturbated while my imagination ran wild to thoughts of Rebecca sitting on the toilet and doing her smelly business. Looking down at the brown skidmark helped and I made sure I rubbed my hand on the toilet seat before I left.

These were seriously dirty thoughts but I masturbated endlessly on what I experienced this day for a long time.

I continued much flirting with Rebecca every time we worked together, of course never letting on about what I experienced that day in the bathroom after she had been in there.

My imagination was something I could always keep to myself.

Eventually, I did get a golden opportunity with Rebecca and we went on a date.

We ended up back at my place and to my incredible delight, Rebecca stayed the night and this was the beginning of our relationship.

For about the first month of seeing each other we didn't even have proper sex. Rebecca made it clear she didn't want to rush it and because I liked her so much, I was happy to go along with it.

We did a lot of mutual masturbation, I rubbed and licked her through her panties and Rebecca proved herself a master (mistress) of an exquisite hand job!

I love pubic hair (hate girls without it) and fortunately I did enough playing around with her panties down there that I could feel she had a tidy bushy triangle!

The first time we went further was the first time Rebecca allowed me to remove her panties.

After licking her through a variety of different panties for weeks and making her orgasm every single time, she decided it was time to finally give me full access to her "secret garden".

It was the first time I had set eyes on her vagina and I couldn't believe how pink it was.

The colour of it really stood out amongst her dark pubic hair. It wasn't a big opening but she had quite thick flaps which was a huge turn on. I licked her thoroughly that night for about 15 minutes by which time I had a really strong taste of her very unique pussy glue in my mouth.

This was really private business since officially we were still work colleagues but now also intimate lovers. Her private secrets were definitely worth the wait.

I was so turned on and into Rebecca that I asked for a 69 (my favourite position).

That day in the bathroom had stayed with me and turned me on ever since and I desperately wanted to explore her pretty bodily openings further.

Rebecca wasn't 100% convinced but I promised to be gentle and respectful.

She slowly turned around and positioned her beautiful wide buttocks, brown bottom crack and hairy private parts over my face, her bright pink vagina lips spreading and parting as she squatted carefully over my mouth. I immediately applied my mouth to her vagina and inserted my tongue deeply into her moist pinkness.

This was also the first time I had seen her bare anus and there it was now, moist and puckered and hairy within centimetres of my nose and mouth.

It was easily the prettiest and most "perfect" anus I had ever seen in the flesh. It was perfectly round and raised, very deeply purple and pink in colour surrounded by poo-stained wrinkles and some lovely dark brown pubic hairs.

I didn't want to spoil the occasion by giving Rebecca analingus straight away; it was such a beautiful opening I just wanted to inspect it and savour it before going any further.

Sticking your tongue into someone's anus can be shocking and disgusting for someone if there are not expecting it, but knowing she would probably go to jelly if I did it right and the at the right time, I was happy to build up to it.

After all, it was just as much fun inspecting and sniffing her anus first.

It was so purple and moist looking that I didn't know how long I could resist.

But first, with my tongue deeply within her vagina and my nose hard pressed against her poo sphincter, I licked, sucked and sniffed to maximise the experience.

Rebecca was moaning in her lovely Rebecca way as I sucked on her vagina and labia minora, flicking my tongue onto her clitoris with every circuit of my mouth.

I would pause to pull her anus apart and inspect the inner sphincter. It was a deep pink colour on the inside and it made me want to inspect as far into her rectum as possible.

With a couple more rounds of deep tongue penetration into her vag, I sniffed hard trying to get some poo odour into my nose. It wasn't quite happening.

I then started pulling my tongue out of her hairy baby hole and licking upwards, flicking my tongue across her perineum. She continued to moan and quietly gasp as my tongue was getting ever so closer to her holy grail.

I had also started gently massaging my thumb around the wrinkled sphincter at which Rebecca flinched.

At that point I stopped, even though I felt so turned on and I just wanted to go further -- such a bold move was one for which I felt it best to ask permission.

"Oh Rebecca, I really want to lick you in there!! It's so beautiful!!" I offered.

She paused and I began to worry that this was anus interruptus.

"Hmmm. Only if you want to! It's kind of dirty in there..." she responded.

"It's OK. I don't mind getting your germs on my tongue!!" I reassured her.

I spread her anus wide once again and with one final inspection of the purple and pink crater, I gave it a few good flicks with my tongue.

Pausing and inspecting again, I then applied my pointed tongue for a bit longer, holding it against the rim for several seconds. Repeating this, I then gave a few decent pushes against the anus.

I could feel the crater tightening against the point of my tongue as Rebecca gasped louder than she had been previously.

"Ohhhhhh. That feels soooooo good. Keep going!!!" Rebecca moaned.

That was approval like no other so I did.

Between flicking the anus and the applying a series of pushes with my pointed tongue, Rebecca's moans gasps grew more intense and I knew it was hitting the spot.

All those beautiful, sensitive nerve endings around her purple, swollen poo opening must have been pulsing with every push of my tongue. This was far too beautiful a treat to be hidden inside her underpants at work all day and saved for a toilet bowl once a day during her bowel movement.

Her pucker tightened to begin with but as I paused, I inserted a finger which with all my saliva and her own anal moisture started to go in further. This was the sign that my softer, wet tongue could maybe go even further again.

I kept pausing to withdraw my finger, then massaging her pretty anus. It was swollen and wet from when we had first started - highly erotic and sensual.

I knew if I could establish a faster more intense rhythm, we would both be likely to orgasm - there's maybe not too many girls who wouldn't. So I just pointed my tongue hard and started pushing.

In and out, in and out, as Rebecca's anus released all its tension and my tongue was sliding in further. I wanted to go as far into her precious pink rectum as possible and really get the taste of her poo in my mouth.

I was also getting another masterful hand job from Rebecca, which seemed to get better as my tongue reached further into her poo chute.

(Rebecca had never given me oral sex, but her hand jobs were as good as any head job anywhere!!)

In and out, in and out, the rhythm of my analingus was swelling inside both of us as I pushed harder and tried to reach deeper.

The exact taste of poo is something that is very hard to describe because it is always mixed with other things, but for the first time I think I was close to tasting it out of Rebecca's rectum. It was definitely a mix of sweat and self-produced moisture from her anus and probably the taste of real faeces. It was a beautiful, bitter, sweaty flavour that was drowning my taste buds after 15 minutes or so of serious intense analingus with Rebecca.

My thoughts also kept flying back to the day at work and using the toilet just after she had defecated. I tasted her anus and rectum now first hand and I thought intensely of that toilet bowl and the toilet paper that would have wiped her purple, soiled anus clean that day. I imagined my tongue was that toilet paper and her anus was dirty and needed to be cleaned so her underpants would not be also soiled and she could go straight back to work.

The point of my tongue was now fully inserted inside Rebecca's anus and I wiggled it around inside her rectum as her bottom was shaking and wobbling with each thrust.

Her strokes on my penis were fast and I was building up like the swollen volcano crater that was Rebecca's anus. As I got close to my eruption, I just pushed my tongue inside her back passage as far as it would possibly go and then shot an amazing amount of come as Rebecca's sweet hand milked it out of me.

For the first time, she actually licked the final drops of semen from the tip of my penis and I shuddered several times to a complete halt as the final spurts left me.

I spread her moist anus one final time and inspected it as I gulped her sweaty, faecal flavours down my throat, kissing the opening one final time before massaging Rebecca to her own orgasm with my thumb and finishing her off with a moist tongue right where it felt best.