Rebellious Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's my father's age though! Yeah, but he's got a beautiful cock and it hurt so good.

Beth pushed her head back deep in her pillow as an orgasm washed over her.

This has to stop. How can she just let a guy control her like this? What would he do if she didn't go when called? It's not like he could come to the house and just take her. Maybe, just maybe, I can control this situation; with those thoughts, she drifted off to sleep.

In the morning she sat at the dinner table dealing with her parent's inquisition. Beth told them about going dancing, making some new friends and going back to their place for a get together. Both her parent's seemed pleased at their successful love connection.

It was early afternoon when her phone rang interrupting her efforts to apply for college, "Hello?"

"Hey snowflake." Badger's voice made her heart race. "I've been thinking about you and regretting letting you go home last night."

Beth smiled, "Oh yeah?"

"Mmhmm." Badgers voice deepened, "I need you to come back over and help your Daddy out."

Beth swallowed and reminded herself that she was taking control, "I have a couple things to do right now but I would be happy to hang out with you tonight."

Beth's father raised an eyebrow and smiled from his easy chair.

"Snowflake, Daddy doesn't wait." Badger's voice toughened causing Beth's heart to speed up.

Trying to stay cool she spoke softly, "I miss you too; I just need to finish a few things up."

Badger was angry, "You want me to send a picture of you sucking my big black cock to that father of yours?"

Her voice cracked, "What?"

"You heard me. What's your Daddy gonna say when he sees his little girl sucking a big black cock?"

Beth stood up and headed to her room, "Badger, I want you too, but I can't just drop everything okay?"

"You better. I got your Daddy's phone number right here snowflake."

"No you don't." Beth's bravery surprised her.

"Then you go sit near Daddy and listen." Badger hung up.

Beth raced down the stairs in time to hear her father answer his cell phone, "Hello? No, I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number." Her father hung up and she raced back up the stairs answering her phone as she went.

"Believe me now?" Badger's voice was low and confident. "Get that ass here now. Coal is waiting at the corner store."

Beth tore through her closet and pulled on a pair of fresh panties, yoga pants and a baggy sweater before racing out the door.

12