Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

And they were still as sensitive as ever as she discovered when Sarah gently hefted one and brushed her thumb over the nipple. That fleeting contact sent a shock down her spine that caused her to flinch. Sarah leaned closer and resumed kissing Chris, but her hands now roamed freely over her torso.

Chris moaned as Sarah's tongue slipped over her own. She felt with startling clarity the young woman's hands. At first Sarah just rubbed her shoulders and back, but soon she began to drag her nails along Chris's arms. It felt so good Chris shivered in pleasure, sucking harder on Sarah's active tongue. Sarah's hands traveled back up her arms, over her exposed chest and then slowly down, tracing over the silky cups of her bra, until they at last gently cupped her aching breasts.

Her nipples responded, instantly stiffening to hard points and her whole body thrummed with desire. Sarah wasn't like the men Chris had known, there was no mashing or pinching of the sensitive orbs. Sarah's hands stayed gentle, the touches soft and the attention bordering on adoration. Even when she squeezed it was light and altogether pleasurable. Sarah pressed forward with her body, riding Chris down onto her back, without ever breaking the kiss.

Chris thrilled to the close contact and the warm reassurance of Sarah's weight on her body. Their tongues now battled as Chris became bolder and kissed back harder. Sarah's hands slipped around Chris's body and deftly unhooked the frilly bra. Chris was plucking at Sarah's blouse, having little success with the buttons. They were small and delicate and while she wanted the shirt off, she didn't want to damage it. Her problem was she had very limited experience with undressing someone in this fashion and when Sarah's hands made contact with her bare skin, she simply forgot about all else.

Sarah's hands were magical, sending both shocks of raw pleasure and tendrils of a deeper desire into Chris's system.

Sarah lightly circled her breasts, skirting the edges of the large domes before she began to gently squeeze them and caress them. She avoided the nipples and aureoles for what seemed forever to Chris as their kiss continued. When her hands finally covered the aureoles and her palms settled on the stiff nipples she flexed her hand and Chris's head jerked back as her back arched and she gasped.

Sarah recaptured her lips, thrusting her tongue into Chris's mouth and flexed again. This time Chris felt a tinge in the muscles in her lower back and the muscles deep inside her body. Sarah's mouth was suddenly gone, kissing her cheek and then her warm, agile tongue traced down the line of Chris's jaw. Sarah skirted the collar bones and slid down her chest, and zeroed in on Chris's left nipple.

Sarah exhaled a warm breath that sent tingle through Chris's body, but that was nothing compared to the flaring heat of her soft warm tongue. As she flicked one nipple, her fingers rolled the other and her hand traveled down Chris's tummy to press between her legs. Sarah's hand pushed inward, cupping Chris's pussy and gently massaging. Chris was in heaven. She moaned, whimpered, barked in pleasure and groaned as the sensations quickly overwhelmed her usual reserve. Her head tossed until her hair stuck to the perspiration on her forehead and hung in her eyes, her back arched and her hips jogged as Sarah's tongue and hands brought her to the brink.

Sarah seemed to know, exactly where the jagged edge of the precipice lay and she kept Chris there, teetering on the edge by varying the tempo and pressure, always one step ahead of her system's ability to cope. Chris's body suddenly went rigid, her back ramrod stiff and raised off the sofa as her shoulder blades sank deeply into the cushions. Sarah nipped her, and that one extra sensation pushed Chris over the edge.

One moment she felt so tense she was paralyzed, the next her body undulated fluidly as her pussy sent blasts of pleasure radiating out through her body. A keening squeal filled her ears and she barely recognized she was making it before another blast blotted out conscious thought. Chris rode the waves, rising and falling on crests of pure bliss until her body slowed and her mind refocused.

Sarah sat up and helped Chris to a sitting position. Chris was still breathing raggedly and her limbs felt like lead. She watched in a stupor as Sarah removed her blouse. She wore a pretty white front closure bra, which she also removed. Sarah's breasts were very small, but beautifully formed. Her nipples were tiny as were the aureoles and they were colored a delicate pink. She slid to her knees and pushed Chris's dress up, bunching it at her waist. Chris tried to protest, but her tongue wouldn't work and her hands were only feebly able to try and intercede.

Chris closed her eyes, there was no stopping it, she could only imagine how Sarah must feel. She almost wished she had died that night, rather than be forced to live forever like this. Such thoughts were fleeting, banished with the soft caress of fingernails on her inner thigh. Chris's eyes shot open, she expected to see disgust on Sarah's features, but instead she saw rapture. Sarah's eyes weren't even on her stump, they were on her panties and the dark stain in the silk fabric. As the young woman's hands caressed her hips, inner thighs and mound Chris found something new.

In the last two years, her stump had brought only pain. She remembered it hurting so badly in the car after the impact. She remembered it hurting in the hospital bed, so badly she almost became addicted to morphine. At rehab it hurt, every day for over a year. On a day to day basis it hurt as she walked and got around on it. And always, no matter what, the thought of its ugliness hurt, every day in some way it caused her pain, real or emotional or both.

Sarah's fingers however, were bringing her pleasure and her body made no differentiation on which thigh was sending those signals. The young woman peeled Chris's panties down and off, letting the fall to the floor. She smiled at Chris and then buried her face in the soft brown forest of pubes.

Chris's body jerked like a marionette on a string when Sarah's long tongue pressed between her damp lips and began to lave her clitoral area. Her tongue was like a blow torch, sending unreal heat and firey pleasure with each swipe. She zeroed in on Chris's clit and soon was laving the tender bud. Chris was chewing her lower lip, and tossing her head from side to side as muted moans and whimpers filled the room. Above them she could hear the soft lapping noises as Sarah's tongue drove her towards another shattering climax.

It came swiftly, her thighs clamping tightly to the sides of the younger woman's head as her body convulsed. She hunched over, her eyes tightly shut as a shuddering wail announced her release. This time the waves weren't so much euphoric, as all consuming. Time, space, her body, her lover, they all lost any meaning. Only her rapidly contracting inner muscles, her throbbing clit and the wildly lapping tongue had meaning. She didn't remember screaming or grabbing Sarah's head, but when she came back to earth she had a death grip on the dark locks. Sarah was still lapping, and as Chris tried to relax, she felt Sarah slowly introduce a finger into her tight channel. Soon another joined it and then another. Sarah sawed all three in and out, working the opening, expanding it and coating her fingers in Chris's juices.

Chris was panting and lost on a sea of bliss when she felt Sarah introduce another finger. She felt stuffed, but they continued to move easily and she quickly got lost again in sensation. She barely noticed they had stopped moving, pulled back to the very entrance of her body as Chris resumed tonguing her clit. Chris didn't notice Sarah's thumb curl into the hollow created by her other fingers. She only noticed the pressure building, but at that moment, her body spasmed as another orgasm ripped through her.

Even as the pleasure mounted, she could feel the pressure at her entrance intensifying. It became almost unbearable and then, with breathtaking suddenness, her muscles relaxed minutely and Sarah's hand slid into her.

"Oh my god," Chris blurted out.

"Shhh, just relax baby," the dark haired girl encouraged.

Chris couldn't help herself, she had to look. Seeing her lips tightly gripping Sarah's trim wrist sent a thrill though her. Soon the young woman began to open her hand, flex her fingers and spread them.

Chris moaned, her hips jogged and when Sarah's soft tongue returned to bathe her clit she came like a freight train. The first pulse of pleasure slammed into her head and by the time it was over, she was off in a dark, safe place and knew no more.

***

Chris stood alone in her empty apartment. The furniture was gone, holes lined the walls where hand rails had been, and the carpet was stained here and there. The rain was still falling in New York, and with the electricity off, the walls seemed dingy and gray. It reminded her of a cage and in a way, it had been. A cage of her own making.

"All done," Sarah said quietly as she joined Chris in the room.

"Was it bad?"

"Twelve hundred to break the lease. You lost your security deposit too, but they are giving you a good rating on your credit report, so it wasn't all that bad."

Chris nodded but said nothing, staring at the cold walls.

"Come on babe, the Limo's waiting. Let's go home," Sarah said, putting an arm around her.

As they walked out, Chris lingered a moment, letting Sarah get a little ahead of her. She glanced back once, then pulled the door firmly shut. It felt good. Closing the door on the security it had offered, but also on the loneliness and fear.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers