Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers

"Please Sir!" Kari pleaded as she fought to hold off the impending climax.

"Not yet, don't cum." The Dom's voice was strong and confident.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh God."

The master teaser suddenly stopped his masturbating with only the tips of his fingers between Kari's glistening labia with his palm facing the ceiling. Noel silently counted slowly to twenty before slowly pushing both fingers back into the nurse's vagina until his fingertips contacted a spongy area of tissue just under the pubic bone behind the clitoris. A further push enabled the two fingers to curve around the pubic bone where they stopped against Kari's G-spot.

"You may cum now." Mr. Wilson said quietly as his fingertips rubbed on the super sensitive area.

"Urrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!!" Kari's back arched off the timber table as she let go and released the long-awaited orgasm.

The Dom grinned broadly as his new friend's body juddered powerfully while she emitted strange guttural noises mixed with the occasional profanity. To prolong Kari's climax he kept his fingers moving inside her dripping pussy while squeezing her breasts with his left hand. Eventually he stilled the movement of his fingers to give the ecstatic nurse a chance to calm. Kari was sucking air noisily into her lungs through pursed lips as she stared in awe at Mr. Wilson.

'I've had my cum, why are his fingers still inside me?' Kari wondered to herself.

The silent question was immediately answered as Noel moved his right thumb onto Kari's erect clitoris. Some short quick jabs of his fingers into her pussy in combination with his thumb rubbing her clit had Kari screaming again as a second powerful climax rocked her body. As his subbie's glowing form shook with pleasure on the table Mr. Wilson withdrew his fingers and sat back on the chair. His eyes shone and he smiled widely as he sucked Kari's juices from his fingers while watching his stunning new friend. Eventually Kari had calmed enough to open her eyes and look sideways at Mr. Wilson. The experienced Dom just raised his eyebrows quizzically as a silent question of her current emotions.

"Oh my God," Kari gasped, "You are amazing, no man has ever treated me like that before."

"No man?" Mr. Wilson queried with a smile. "Perhaps a woman? Then I'll take that as a compliment."

"Thank you Sir," The nurse panted as she rubbed her forehead, "That was amazing, excuse my words, oh excuse my words, I'm a bit um......"

"Flustered?" Noel suggested.

"Flustered is right Sir, whew."

"Take your time and I'll get the dessert in a few minutes." The Dom stated.

"No Sir, please." Kari requested as she heaved herself up to rest on an elbow. "Let me get it, you rest, it's my job."

"Okay, okay, but don't rush. I'm not used to being spoiled." Noel explained with a wry smile.

"I'm the one who has just been spoiled." Kari said as she sat and let her legs dangle from the table. "Would you like coffee with your dessert Sir?"

"That would be lovely." Mr. Wilson said as he gazed at the sexy nude.

Kari eased herself off the table and stood a little shakily on front of the delighted Dom. "Forgive this girl's impertinence Sir." She whispered as she bent down and kissed him softly on the lips.

Mr. Wilson moaned softly as the kiss lingered a little longer than Kari had expected and as their lips parted the nurse was surprised to feel the Dom place a hand behind her neck. He guided her mouth down for a long passionate kiss that was only broken when the Dom suddenly started to sob.

"I'm sorry Kari," Mr. Wilson apologised as he wiped away some tears. "It's been a long time since I kissed anyone properly."

"I understand Sir, it's only natural and no need to apologise." Kari said with perception as she kissed Noel's forehead. "Perhaps I should get the coffee and dessert? If that's okay with you?"

Mr. Wilson needed a few minutes alone and nodded his agreement. "Good idea, thank you Kari."

The happy subbie moved to the kitchen where she placed half the chocolate cheesecake on a tray with a knife, two dessert forks, a large spoon and the bowl of cream. A search of the cupboards found only instant coffee so she boiled the kettle and made a cup. A quick trip to the linen closet to find an old sheet and pillow proved successful and when Kari heard Mr. Wilson walk to the bathroom she quickly laid the sheet over the table and fetched the food and drink. The clever subbie also grabbed a kitchen stool and placed it beside the dining table.

When Noel Wilson returned to the dining room he was greeted by the wonderful sight of Kari lying on the sheet covered table with the cheesecake and the bowl of cream placed on her nude stomach. The coffee cup and cutlery were on the table behind the subbie's head that rested on the pillow.

"My first serve, Sir." Kari whispered nervously.

"Beautiful Kari, just beautiful." Mr. Wilson said appreciatively as he climbed carefully onto the stool. "The stool is very thoughtful, thank you."

"All the better for you to reach me." Kari giggled.

The grateful Dom's took a sip of coffee and said, "White with one, how did you know?"

"I asked Jayne and she gave me the tip, Sir." Kari smiled.

"Clever girls." Noel nodded in appreciation. "You're not having one?"

"I had a drink in the kitchen thank you Sir, rather than trying to drink while I'm lying flat." Kari explained.

Mr. Wilson smiled as he grasped the spoon and covered both Kari's nipples with a large dob of the thickly whipped cream. The subbie closed her eyes as her new Dom leant over and sucked the closest mound of cream into his mouth. She sighed and then yelped with pleasure as he sucked and swallowed the cream before biting firmly on the hard nipple. Mr. Wilson glanced at Kari who smiled her encouragement as he licked his lips and then slurped at the second mound of cream. The subbie yelped and grimaced as her nipple was bitten and held as Noel pulled hard on the tender teat. Kari could feel the wetness return instantly to her pussy as her Dom gave her a sample of the breast pain she had craved for so long. Mr. Wilson grinned as he raised his head and tried unsuccessfully to lick all the cream from around his lips. Kari's eyes widened and her body froze as Noel held the knife and ran the cutting edge lightly down the valley between her breasts.

"Relax dear Kari, keep breathing, I will draw no blood." Mr. Wilson paused for a few seconds before quietly adding, "Today."

That dramatic single word caused a long quiet moan to escape from Kari's lips. The Dom was unsure whether it was a moan of relief or disappointment but he made a mental note for future discussion. The knife was actually quite blunt but Mr. Wilson made a show of extra caution as he carefully cut a piece of cheesecake into mouth-sized portions. Kari automatically tightened her stomach muscles each time the knife cut through the crumbed base of the cake and she shivered each time the cold metal touched her skin. Noel added dollops of cream to each portion of cake and sipped some more coffee before selecting one of the small dessert forks.

The master teaser made a show of testing the sharpness of each prong of the fork against a finger before lifting a piece of chocolate cheesecake to his lips. The local shop had a reputation for delicious cakes and this one was up to the usual high standard. Mr. Wilson slowly enjoyed his mouthful before taking another cream covered piece and offering it to Kari. The grateful submissive accepted the tasty offering and held it between her lips before gratefully enjoying the cheesecake. A shudder ran through her body as her Dom pressed the prongs of the fork into her upper right breast and dragged the sharp points across the soft white skin. Four thin pink parallel lines ran from Kari's chest down to the next piece of cheesecake that Noel lifted and placed in his mouth. The late dessert passed slowly and sensuously as Mr. Wilson shared alternate pieces of the cake with his delighted submissive. The dragging of the fork prongs along different areas of her breasts followed Kari's acceptance of each piece of cake. The delighted nurse's love of chocolate was soon overtaken by the pleasure she received from the delicious scratching of the sharp fork.

"Only two pieces left." Mr. Wilson mused prior to placing one piece between his lips.

Kari watched as her Dom held the cake between his lips while he slid carefully from the stool. When sure of his balance Noel moved so he was standing immediately beside his subbie's head. His eyes crinkled in a smile as he leant over and offered the portion of cake to her mouth. Kari's eyes closed as her lips opened to receive the chocolate dessert from her new friend. Mr. Wilson accurately placed the cake in Kari's mouth and as their lips met his tongue followed as the couple kissed passionately. Bits of soft chocolate oozed around their lips as Mr. Wilson and Kari kissed with sudden frenzy as the sensuality turned to lust. As their lips ground against each other's Noel grabbed the last piece of cake in his right hand and rubbed it roughly over Kari's pussy lips. Bits of chocolate and the crumbed base were scattered as the Dom massaged his hand up over her belly and onto her breasts. Streaks of brown chocolate were mixed with the white cream and crumbs as Noel licked his tongue in and out of Kari's mouth. Both were panting as Mr. Wilson turned his attention to the heaving mounds of his subbie's breasts. The ecstatic Dom licked and sucked the sticky mess from the curves of her wonderful breasts down the tummy to pause over the chocolate covered pussy.

"Please Sir." Kari pleaded as she spread her legs wider apart.

Mr. Wilson grinned as he plopped a further spoonful of cream over Kari's pussy before taking a breath and pushing his face into the sticky mess. Slurping and sucking noises were heard as the Dom licked and nibbled most of the cream and cake from his subbie's pussy and upper thighs. Kari suddenly sighed with relief as she felt Noel's tongue push between the folds of her labia and into the dampness of her vagina. The Dom then proceeded to prove to the subbie that his prowess in cunnilingus was everything he had promised in his e-mails. Cries of delight filled the room as Mr. Wilson tantalised Kari with his tongue, lips, teeth and chin as he skilfully brought her almost to orgasm before easing off and letting her calm. The thrilled subbie yelped and squirmed as a finger suddenly invaded her vagina only to be withdrawn after a few seconds. The Dom then startled Kari as he pushed the lubricated finger against her anus. Her scream of surprise failed to unsettle Mr. Wilson as his tongue continued to play in her pussy. At the very moment the insistent finger pushed past her sphincter Kari relaxed completely and gave up all control to her new Dom. Noel knew from experience that an important stage in their relationship had just been reached as he slowly finger fucked Kari's anus while continuing his skilled cunnilingus. His active tongue moved constantly from near her clit to around her labia and then pushing its way into the wet folds of her sex. Once again the Dom expertly built the excitement in his subbie's sex but this time he did not stop as the powerful orgasm erupted in her quivering figure. Kari screamed loudly as her glowing body arched off the table before crashing down shaking and juddering on the damp sheet. Mr. Wilson raised his head and a broad smile broke out on his face as he gazed in delight at his subbie's reaction.

'Just like riding a bike, you never forget.' The Dom laughed to himself as he withdrew his finger from Kari's arse before easing himself back down onto the stool. He stroked her damp hair as the ecstatic nurse slowly calmed and regained her breath.

"You should see your face in a mirror." Kari giggled as she opened her eyes and saw the cream and chocolate-smeared face of her new Dom and lover.

"Not very Domly I guess." Noel chuckled as he rubbed his fingertips over his sticky chin.

"I'm sorry Sir." Kari was suddenly worried, "I didn't mean to ridicule you."

"Kari, when the day comes that I can't laugh at myself, then I'll give up." Noel replied with a consoling smile, "Anyway you should see yourself."

"Perhaps we should shower?" Kari suggested as she looked down at the mess over her body.

"Very good idea." Mr. Wilson agreed as he used a clean part of the sheet to wipe Kari's body, "Undress me." The order was short and definite as he turned on his stool and raised his right shoe expectantly.

"Yes Sir." Kari hurried to slide carefully from the table.

The delighted nurse quickly knelt and removed the Dom's shoes and socks. He then stood and slid the stool to one side as Kari reached up to unbuckle his belt before carefully sliding Mr. Wilson's trousers and underpants down his thin legs. The eager subbie assisted him to balance as he stepped out his pants before standing and using her nimble fingers to unbutton his cake stained shirt. Kari slipped the shirt from Noel's shoulders, stood back a half pace and looked at the happy expression on her Dom's face.

"Come here special girl." Mr. Wilson said as he opened his arms wide.

Kari immediately stepped into a strong hug from her new Dom who placed his hands on her arse and pulled her tightly into their first nude embrace. Mr. Wilson rubbed his cock against the sticky matted mess of Kari's pubes causing a tremor of anticipation in both their bodies. Noel and the nurse stayed almost motionless for several minutes as they quietly rejoiced in almost forgotten sensations.

"Let's shower." Mr. Wilson said as he almost reluctantly broke the embrace.

"There's room for both of us." Kari replied as she held her Dom's arm to assist as they headed to the bathroom.

"Oh yes, we had it enlarged to wheelchair size when my Elsie was ill so there is lots of room." Noel said. "Damn, I apologise Kari, I must leave her out of our conversations."

The nurse stopped outside the bathroom door and looked directly into the Dom's eyes. "Sir, please never stop talking about your wife. Elsie was and always will be a major part of your life. All I ask is that you don't compare me to her, that's all."

Mr. Wilson nodded and smiled ruefully. "You're right again my clever girl, thank you for your insight."

"Part of my nursing training and experience." Kari smiled as she opened the door. "As is bathing, so I hope you will allow me?"

"Naturally." Noel said as he pushed open the large folding door of the shower. "Ladies first."

"A real gentleman." Kari smiled as she stepped into the cubicle, "Thank you Sir."

The shower was equipped with a flexible hose that had a massage head on its end and some grab handles to aid safe standing. It also contained a small plastic stool that enabled Noel to sit while having his daily shower. The Dom sat, adjusted the taps to get the correct temperature then passed the hose to Kari with a bottle of shampoo. The subbie smiled her thanks and quickly soaped and rinsed some crumbs and cheesecake from her bright red hair and face. Then Kari placed the shampoo back onto its stand and handed the hose and a cake of soap back to her eager Dom. Mr. Wilson turned the soft spray of water onto Kari's sticky curves as she turned a circle to allow him to wet all her body. The happy Dom held the soap in one hand and commenced rubbing it over Kari's smooth curves from her neck down to her ankles. Noel's free hand roamed aimlessly as he used the suds to wash the stickiness from his subbie's breasts, tummy and groin. Kari spread her legs wide apart as Mr. Wilson's expert fingers cleansed every cranny of her body. She moaned as her Dom guided her to turn to enable him to wash her back, buttocks and legs. A shudder ran through her body as a single soapy finger ran sensually up and down her arse crack before playing in little circles around her anus. A sigh of regret escaped the nurse's lips as Mr. Wilson's firm hands left her arse and turned her around.

"Plenty of time for that later." Noel chuckled at Kari's frustration as he again grasped the shower hose and passed it to the surprised nurse. "Rinse everywhere but between your legs."

Mr. Wilson sat and watched like a voyeur as the uninhibited nurse used the soft spray to rinse off the soap. The liquid soap was carefully rinsed over the glistening mounds of her breasts and down the smooth tummy and shapely legs. As her Dom nodded in satisfaction he took the hose from Kari's hands, signalled her to turn around and hosed the back of her body free of suds.

"Turn around and change places please."

The master teaser again took Kari by surprise but she followed the instruction and carefully swapped places with her devious Dom.

"Spread your legs wide apart and open your cunt lips." Mr. Wilson ordered.

The shock of the sudden use of crude language showed on the sexy submissive's face as she followed the instruction. Kari's eyes closed and she sighed as her Dom aimed the gentle spray of water to wash the streaky soap from between her legs. The almost benign patter of the water on her labia and clitoris stirred Kari's sexuality again and Mr. Wilson smiled wickedly as her heard his subbie's moans. The nurse screamed in shock as the experienced Dom clicked the head of the hose onto "massage", increased the cold water pressure and aimed the strong stream of water directly at her sex.

"Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssus!" Kari shrieked as a powerful orgasm suddenly shuddered through her glistening body.

Mr. Wilson grinned with satisfaction as he turned off the water and watched his new friend try not to slip off the plastic stool. The unexpected climax had taken Kari by surprise, totally confusing the usually calm and collected nurse. The Dom held onto one of the support bars as Kari slowly regained some composure while gasping for air in the confines of the shower. Several minutes elapsed before he turned the taps on, sprayed water over himself and handed the soap to Kari. The experienced nurse quickly regained her poise as she moved the stool closer to Mr. Wilson and commenced soaping his chest. Her hands roamed indiscriminately as she washed the remains of their dessert from his surprisingly trim body. After washing his torso and both legs Kari looked up at her Dom with a silent question. Noel nodded his permission and grasped tightly to the bars as the nurse's skilled hands commenced to gently soap his genitals.

Kari's gaze was naturally on the job at hand and she could not see the frustration on the Dom's face as she carefully washed his penis and testicles. His doctors had told him that his back problems had resulted in some spinal cord damage that affected not only his movement but also his ability to feel the touch of others below his waist. It was quite demoralising for Mr. Wilson to look down and see but not feel the sexy and loving way that Kari caressed his cock and balls. The nurse heard a few muffled sobs break through her Dom's clenched lips but she continued on as if there was no problem.

After rinsing the soap from the front of her Dom she asked without making eye contact, "Would you mind turning around please Sir?"

Mr. Wilson sighed but turned hesitantly around as Kari steadied him on the slippery floor. The nurse blinked back some tears as she saw the long surgical scars following the line of his spine but continued the thorough washing of her Dom's back and legs. A bold idea flashed into the subbie's mind as her soapy hands came to rest on Noel's buttocks. After carefully washing each cheek her fingers moved to his perineum, the sensitive area between the anus and the scrotum. To Kari's delight Mr. Wilson moaned quietly and spread his legs a little wider as the soapy fingers washed and teased his anus, up his arse crack and back down to the perineum. The resolute nurse rinsed the suds off her Dom, dropped the hose on the floor and soaped up both her hands.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers