Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she sighed.

Their mouths were a fraction of an inch apart as they simply breathed each other in. The intensity of the moment was breathtaking, building and building until it reached a zenith, his lips fitting perfectly over hers. She trembled in his arms, clinging to his strong arms.

The sweet, slow kiss crescendoed into something far more heated, far more carnal in seconds as their tongues tangled and curled, sipping sounds interrupting their harsh breathing. His fingers twisted in her hair and angled her head, his possession absolutely as she moved to the tune he played.

Their lips parted only to go back into for a quick biting taste. Never so bold she caught his lower lip between her teeth, pulling on the abused flesh, sucking it. His groan of pleasure encouraged her as his hips jerked in a seemingly involuntary action.

Growing bolder, her short nails raked his chest, her thumbs rasping his nipples, feeling the hard points grow even harder. Her nipples ached for the same treatment and she rubbed them against him, somehow making the ache worse. On a harsh inhale, Aiden pulled his lips away, his eyes scorching her. "Fuck, you're hot. Sweeter than I ever believed possible."

So said, he licked at her lips. He teased her, moving his lips away and bypassed hers, trailing over her cheeks, jawline, neck, his warm breath teasing her as she arched to grant him greater access. She placed her knees on either side of his hips, the sweet pain of her clit rubbing against her clothing, against him, making her clench her teeth against the exquisite torture. A hiss of pleasure escaped her lips.

Her hair free, his hand crept beneath the hem of her sweater as his teeth scorched her hardened tip through the material and she froze, the action triggering a memory best left forgotten. Below her, he froze as well. He placed soft kiss over the wet spot and met her gaze.

"This is your one chance, Mac. If you don't want this to happen, walk away while I can still control myself." The words were spoken through clenched teeth and his tense muscles showed the cost of his halting their sexual play.

With every part of her she wanted to rip their clothing away and let him push into her body until she had no beginning without him and he had no end without her. Every part except one tiny flicker of doubt that said she did not sleep with men she knew for so little time. One that told her desire should never be this strong. One that said allowing him with her body meant something far more than sex with the very real possibility of having her heart broken. One that reminded her of a madman's shaming words and how sleeping with Aiden would prove them right.

Reluctantly, she pushed away from his warmth and stood on shaky legs. She licked her lips, his unique flavor clinging to her. "I should go up," she said just as much to convince herself as him.

He did not say anything but his eyes watched her with that same predatory gleam, not moving from his position.

"Good night, Aiden."

"Good night, Mackenzie."

She hurried up the stairs before she jumped him. Quickly changing into an old nightshirt, almost groaning out loud at the torturous slide of fabric over her over-sensitized skin, she slid beneath the covers. She heard the clunk of ceramic. Her ears strained to catch his every movement, her mind imagining the way his body moved, the action so smooth and effortless as her body called her an idiot for hiding away instead of experiencing what was sure to be the experience of a lifetime, the consequences worth it.

Between her anxiety and the burn in her loins she did not think she would ever get to sleep but last night's fretful dozing caught up with her. With the image of his face hardened by passion behind her closed eyes, she fell asleep with a smile on her lips.