Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He should have looked out of place on her feminine sheets but he did not. His hair was haloed around his head, a flame of color. Lined like a Hersey bar, his abs pushed up with every breath, tight golden skin stretched over his chest. "You're a gorgeous man, Aiden."

He flushed all over at her compliment, surprising a small laugh out of her. It was not the reaction she expected. "Why, Aiden, are you blushing?"

He returned her laugh, the sound a little rusty. "What can I say? I'm a shy guy."

Her eyebrow rose at that. "Somehow I doubt that."

She leaned forward and gave an experimental lick of his left nipple. He hissed, arching under her tongue. Encouraged by his reaction, she laved the hard nub, adding a nibble with her teeth as he had done with her.

"That's good, baby." His voice was rough with need.

She kissed her way to the other nipple and gave it the same adoration before her mouth moved over his hard abdomen. Her eyes held his with a gumption she did not know she possessed, her hands following the wet path her mouth left, her short nails adding a bite his eyes blazed at.

The material of the sweats strained, his cock pushing at it. She kissed him through the fabric, hands caressing, loving the way the hard length jumped at her action. Grabbing the waistband, she pulled the pants down. He aided her by lifting his hips and the apparel sailed through the air, forgotten.

His erection strung free, thick and hard, against his belly. She gulped, a shiver of excitement coupled with apprehension ran down her back. How will it fit?

"It will fit and you'll enjoy every second of it," he said as if hearing her thoughts. The conviction and fervor in the words convinced her and holding his gaze, her fingers tickled over the swollen head, smearing the drop of syrupy liquid. He jumped beneath her body. She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean, moaning at the burst of flavor. His pupils dilated over the lens until black dominated his gaze, intense and burning.

She slid the long phallus over her cheeks and chin, loving the feel of silk and steel. Teasing her lips with it, she closed her eyes to savor the sensation of him against her skin. He brushed her hair away from her face as her mouth closed over the mushroomed head and he said, "Such a pretty little mouth. It was made just for my cock. Suck me, baby. Yes, just like that."

Her lips stretched to accommodate his girth. She laved him with her inexperienced tongue, delighting in his response, craving his flavor, wanting to feel him become undone. His hands swept her back and caressed her face as he continued to praise her, shocking her with the earthy phrasing, arousing her with the details of him passion for her.

The tense posture of his frame gave away his restraint but he allowed her to explore at her leisure. She dipped her tongue into the weeping hole at his crown, rimming the swollen head with an eager tongue, flicking the appendage back and forth. Adding her fingers at his base, she moved her hand and mouth in tandem.

Against his thigh, her vagina tightened almost painfully as she allowed his shaft to hit the back of her throat. She imagined his cock stroking her there and her muscles flexed in time with her mouth. Her hips mimicking her actions, she tilted them so that her clit was pressed against his hard muscles. She sucked and licked and sucked some more, slurping sounds echoing. His fingers tangled in her hair. "Baby, I'm going to come," he warned through clenched teeth.

She snagged his gaze and sucked harder, taking him deeper. He exploded and his seed hit her tongue. Instantly her climax swept through her, blasting from her pulsating nub and spreading outward. She gasped around his jetting cock, each spurt intensifying her pleasure. His cock remained hard, pulsing against her tongue as she licked him clean.

Their mutual climaxes left them both breathing heavily, sweating, with the smell of cum perfuming the air. She crawled up the bed to lie at his side and kissed him. His large hands cupped her head. Pulling back, she said, "You taste good too."

"Ra, you're astonishing." He captured her lips again, sliding his tongue deep. She sucked on him, moaning low in her throat, her hand tracing his chest. He did the same and she withered, her desire still not sated. He instructed her to face the other direction and they spooned. It felt deliciously naughty yet soothingly intimate as his heat cocooned her. His hand snaked beneath her to capture her breast in a massaging grip. She hooked her hand around his neck and their eyes and lips met, his cock pushing insistently against her buttocks.

He hooked her thigh over his and cupped her sex, a long finger easing into her before coating her straining nub with her juices. The head of his cock bridged her entrance and they both froze. Their lips gently broke apart and their eyes held. He slid further into her, inch after incredible inch pushing through her folds, slow and agonizing. She bucked, the pleasure so intense despite the burn of accommodating a man his size after so long. His gaze searched hers. "Are you okay?"

She felt better than she had in forever. "Great. Don't stop."

He rocked against her gently. He brushed her lips with his, his shallow breaths heating hers. Their hands linked, they watched as her body swallowed his. They both sighed when he hit the entrance to her womb. Allowing her time to adjust to the unfamiliar invasion, he engaged her tongue in a sensual duel. He caressed her breast with rotating strokes until her pussy burned for more. Tentatively she made the first move, bending forward, leverage to push back on his cock. Her mouth opened on a silent scream as he took over the action, penetrating her with a precision that left her breathless all the while kissing and touching her back, neck and shoulders. Her clit received loving attention as he stroked it in time with his driving rod. She hung onto his arm, heat knotting the muscles in her lower belly.

He switched their positions until she straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position. They both groaned as he slid deeper. He stretched her to the limit, her pink flesh wrapped tight around his pulsing length. She threw her head back against his shoulder on a moan, savoring the connection despite the impatient clench of her muscles around him. Beneath her bottom his thighs trembled with every grip and release of her pussy. Power pulsed through her and she bended her neck to look at him. His eyes were brilliant in the dim light, inhumanly so, consumed with need and a barely leashed wildness that flared his nostrils and slashed redness across his cheeks. The intensity should have scared her but she reveled in it.

Ascending, the friction between pussy and cock was exquisite and she bit her lower lip to hold back a cry. She hovered above his tool, only the fat head breaching her center. She sank back down, loving the way his breath caught in his throat, breath hissing. They moved together, his arms locked around her slick skin.

The intensity rose and consumed quickly. Faster and faster they moved and her orgasm ripped through her with blinding force. He gave her no reprieve, continuing his hard drives into her spasming folds as she cried out for mercy. While she begged for it to never end.

In a whirlpool movement, he had her on her hands and knees, and without preamble pounded into her sheath. She arched with his thrusts, his hands on her hips aiding their erotically frenzied clash. The slap of wet skin on wet skin was stimulatingly loud. He groaned and growled with male dominance as she submitted to his mastery with cries and moans for more.

He leaned over, his chest against her back. He kissed her neck and shoulder, his teeth adding a delicious bite. His hand slid over her hip to press against her lower abdomen and she jerked with the increased pressure against her g-spot.

She shook all over and electricity fizzled over her skin, pulling on her hair. Her heartbeat ran away from her as her eyes rolled back in her head and for a split second everything went black before she exploded on a tide of bliss.

His cock swelled and pushed at her overly sensitized walls and another tide of pleasure rolled over her. Heat exploded around them. He grunted behind her. "Oh shit! Oh shit! By Ra, Mac!"

In a tangle of legs and arms they fell onto the waiting sheets, breathing labored, wet from their exertion and mutual climaxes. He pulled her close as if he could not stand to be disconnected from her and she happily cuddled to his side.

He kissed her cheek making her realize the wetness of tears that dampened them. She cupped his, the short hairs soft to the touch. As she floated down from her peak, a feeling of completeness warmed her and pulling his lips to hers, she acknowledged that this man had touched a place in her heart she thought lost and claimed it for his own.

****

White light streamed in through the bedroom's lone window.

Aiden watched Mac.

They lay facing each other, their legs tangled, her warm pussy riding his thigh, his hand at her waist. He never realized how the simple pleasure of watching a woman sleep could make his heart melt with tenderness. She was so beautiful, her short hair falling around her face in a way that made her look so soft, so feminine and delicate. Her chest rose and fell with each breath and her pink nipples pushed at the sheet that hid her body from his view.

Even now the memory of the night before, the way she clung to him in ecstasy, her breath trembling with her pleasure had his cock as hard as ever and he knew he would never get enough of her. Needing the contact, he traced the gentle curve of her cheek and the arch of her eyebrows. Her nose twitched and wiggled in the most adorable way as she shifted, pushing her leg further up his thigh. She moaned softly as the protruding bud between her nether lips grazed his hair-roughened skin. His cock jerked in response as his fingers clenched against the need to dive into the well that creamed against him.

He needed to get away from her sweet temptation or he would not be held liable for his actions. Knowing she needed her sleep after the night's excess, he decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed. It was either that or roll her onto her back and slide into her slick heat. He gently untangled their limbs. She snuggled deeper into the covers and shivered slightly. He revised his plan to include rebuilding the fire. Pushing the sheets back, he got out of bed and looked down at his jutting cock. Sorry buddy. We have to wait, he tried to console the pulsing organ only to have it wave at him as if in protest.

Cock in hand, he looked on the woman responsible for its weeping state. Up and down he stroked, his hips leaning into his hand as he remembered the hoarse sounds she made as he claimed her, the way her eyes glazed and begged him for more. He could almost feel her smooth skin beneath his palm, the tight, round curvature of her ass, the weight of her breast fitting in his hand so perfectly, the fragrant heat of her pussy. Knowing he was only torturing himself, he groaned, trying to stifle the sound by biting his lower lip. With effort he tore his hand away, the thought of finding release without the tight clasp of her sex undesirable no matter how much he ached.

Knowing his control was about to unravel, he gave her sleeping form one last look before tearing down the stairs, uncaring about his nude state. Before he hit the last step pain ripped Aiden out of the red haze of desire and darkness descended, the process too fast for him to fend it off this time.

****

In the shadows of Aiden's mind, his split image stood before him encompassed by an aura of obscurity that bordered on evilness, the blue of his eyes surrounded by black.

"Let me out," it said, the words hissed like that of a snake, rage a living entity surrounding the alter ego who aimed to destroy everything Aiden worked so hard to protect.

"We do not need to be this way. I've found her. She will complete me. She will complete us," Aiden said, knowing the words would have no effect but needing to try none the less. Years' worth of anger and hatred could not be diminished with a few words especially since this anti phoenix inherited his sheer stubborn will.

"She changes nothing," the thing who dubbed himself Evil Aiden seethed, its rage growing and shaking the walls of Aiden's mind.

"She changes everything!"

"They do not deserve to live. You're too weak to see that. Let me out of this fucking place and I will do what you're too chicken shit to." Of a one track mind, Evil Aiden ignored Aiden's exclamation and preached his usual summon.

Aiden felt his anger build and tried to ebb its flow, knowing it only fed Evil Aiden's power and conviction. Striving for a calm tone, he replied, "It is our job to protect. We are not killers."

"No matter how many times you say it, you still don't believe it. Don't fight the darkness, Aiden. Embrace your true potential."

"Which is what? You?"

"Yes. I am the true you. I am the hate, the resentment that you've built up and tried to bury. It won't be long now before I am strong enough to break these walls you have imprisoned me within. It won't be long now until I am free and you are forced to admit the truth."

"I will defeat you." With that Aiden charged the smirking clone. Not one to normally make the first move in this misery-go-round, fear ate at him, made him doubt the conviction that he spoke the truth, that he could not hold this evil that threatened to engulf his conscious at bay.

Evil Aiden met him in a battle that was now frighteningly familiar. It was a long, blood exchange of blows that weakened Aiden considerably, the length far longer than their previous battles.

****

Mac rolled over searching for the warmth that protected her through the night only to be confronted with an empty bed. She could see the indentation where Aiden had lain, a slight warmth lingering. Heat lighting her face in remembrance of last night's activities, she stretched. Muscles popped, tingles that only a good stretch brought making her toes curl. She stifled a groan, a few choice muscles protesting the action. A deep ache assaulted her core yet she never felt better.

She could not help the grin that split her lips. What a night! She'd always thought the whole business about multiple orgasms was a myth but boy, was she wrong and happily so. He stroked erogenous zones she had no idea she had. The small over her back. Her wrists. The insides of her thighs. The backs of her knees. A particularly strong memory of him sucking on her big toe as he repeatedly slammed the mammoth work of nature devised for inducing pleasure into her pussy as she cried and pleaded for more, using language that made her ears burn now, surfaced.

As much as he affected her body, she knew her heart was not left unscathed. She did not believe in love at first sight but her reaction to Aiden made her rethink the phenomena. Was it possible? Was she falling in love? Had she already fallen? She'd never known what that dive into the unknown felt like. She'd never said the words or had them said to her but she'd read enough books, seen enough movies and even saw a few examples in real life to know the classic symptoms. Butterflies in her stomach, intense feelings in her chest at the thought of him, a feeling of panic at the idea of him leaving, that terrifying feeling of dropping from a great height yet having no desire to stop the plummet, wondering if he felt the same. None of these came close to describing what she felt.

Was this all just part of this weird attraction or was her heart truly involved? Not wanting to ruin a good thing by overthinking, she decided to take it one day at a time and enjoy his superb lovemaking and wonderful company. No matter the outcome, she would not regret this time they spent together.

Eager to see him, to know that last night was not a figment of her overactive imagination, she shrugged off the covers and immediately shivered from the cool air. Finding her discarded nightclothes on the floor, she shrugged into it, adding a nearby robe and, practically skipping, went in search of her lover.

The bliss that lit her heart turned into a terror spiked rock. She nearly choked on a scream as she found Aiden lying at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes were closed and bright orange, his skin appeared illuminated by an internal light. Like a flowing poison, wiggling lines of black wove themselves through the warm luminescence. Groaning, he jerked as if receiving blows, grunting sounds of pain and frustration and immediately she was at his side. She yelped at the intense heat but he groaned again and nothing could keep her away. At his neck, his pulse jumped erratically, his breathing coming quicker and quicker.

Placing his head on her lap, she smoothed his sweat-damp hair away from his face. "Aiden? Aiden, wake up. Please."

She was near tears.

Like the life was suddenly sucked out of him, the light died and he slumped to the floor. His brow furrowed and smoothed as his eyes snapped open and blue eyes clearly lit with killing intent gazed up at her, a ring of black around the lens. She flinched as his hand closed over her wrist with crushing force, preventing her from scrambling away. The dangerous light slowly dimmed and the black retreated into nothing. "Mac?"

The cold slide of fear crept under her skin. "You're hurting me. Please, let go."

Instantly he did as she requested, sitting up and kissing her bruised wrist, he pulled her into his arms. She did not resist, not knowing what to make of the unfolding events. He pulled back and with sorrow in his eyes, he apologized. "Oh no. Mac, I'm so sorry. Please, baby, believe me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

He looked so broken, for the first time looking less than composed. She may not understand what was going on but she knew that he'd not meant to hurt her. Pushing her distress away, she leaned over and their lips touched with barely the pressure of an exhale.

"It's okay," she soothed, touching his cheek. "Are you alright?"

He ran a hand through his hair in an agitated gesture, his eyes a little misty. "I wish I could tell you yes but I don't know. I have no fucking clue."

His words worried her even more than the look that burned in his eyes a few moments ago. "What's going on, Aiden?"

His gaze fell to the floor before meeting hers again. She nearly backed away from the torment she saw there. Taking a deep breath, he said, "I'm dying."

Devastation rocked her. They'd only spent one night together yet she suddenly could not imagine what her life would be like without him. She corrected herself. She could imagine and it was the bleak, endless drag of her past. She did not want to go back to that. "I thought you were immortal."

"Ra no! Shit, I'm doing this all wrong." With another deep breath he started again. "I have spent my entire life alone, Mac. I have loved your species and help them when I could and it tears me apart when I can't. But no matter how strong my love is, it hurts me to see the way your people destroy themselves over nothing, after all so many have sacrificed to keep them safe and though it shames me to admit, I have grown to resent humanity."

His eyes did not leave hers as he continued. "My anger and my pain have grown into something that eats at me, eats at my conviction to stay true to my mission. There is this darkness in me that I can't get rid of and every year it consumes a little more of my soul. It lives in my mind and all it wants to do is set the world ablaze, burn every single thing to the ground." Tears overflowed thinking about the burden he carried. "Every thousand years I die but am reborn. My body is rebuilt, my powers manifested stronger, my fighting ability is increased but with the approach of my rebirth I grow mentally and physically weaker and it gets harder to keep him contained. The only thing that prevented me from giving in at sometimes was the promise of finding the woman that would bring light to my darkness and I've finally found her."