Rebirth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing caught in her throat as she swallowed, a lump the size of Texas suddenly lodged there. He claimed to have found the perfect one for him while he was sleeping with her? Hurt like she had never known gripped her heart hard and tore into it with razor sharp claws. She opened her mouth to kick his sorry ass out when he continued, "I've found you. You're my only hope, Mac, the one that completes me."

Her mouth closed with an audible click. Was this some kind of sick joke? She was no one's savior. How could she be when she could not save herself? "This is not funny, Aiden."

"I'm dead serious, Mac." His eyes said he was and the need to get away made her push him at his shoulders. She tried to rise but his hands caught and held her, far gentler than they were a few minutes ago but his grip was just as unbreakable. She turned her head away and looked at the wall, feeling her mind retreat away from her body. It was a habit she insentiently developed from childhood whenever she felt she could not handle the emotions that swirled in her.

"Look at me, Mac." He spoke softly but she jumped none the less, the separation between her mind and body closing with enough force to make a shiver rake her back. She swallowed against the emotion clogging her throat and knew she could not hide this time. He would not let her and she fought to break the self-destructive practice. They sat in silence until she obeyed his request.

Stormy blue eyes pulled her in, making her heart boom and her head scramble to restore order to her still unbelievably aroused body. Even with confusion wrapping her in a prickly blanket, she could not help noticing the way his muscles flexed every time he moved, the way his sleep-tousled hair fell around his face and made him all the more sexy. He appeared unaware of his nudity but she noticed. His cock lay semi-erect against his muscled thigh and her crease clenched remembering the hard drive of it into her. His hand caressed her cheek and he leaned closer slowly and caught her lips in the sweetest kiss, their eyes holding the entire time.

Their lips gently broke apart like the wave caressing the shore on its exit back into the sea. His breath fanned her heated lips as he implored. "Please don't turn away. I know this is a lot to take in but I need you, Mac. More than you will ever know. Give me a chance. That's all I'm asking for."

She wanted to tell him flat out no. What sane woman would willingly associate herself with a man, a phoenix, with multiple personalities, one of whom wanted to destroy the world? But she couldn't say the word. Her heart forbad it.

Touching her forehead to his, she sighed. "I guess it's too much to ask that this be easy," she muttered under her breath.

"This is not how I imagined this would be either but I don't want to lose you, Mackenzie. And I will do anything to keep you in my life. Just name it and it's yours." With that he captured her lips again, this kiss radically different from the last. Hand on her nape, he pulled her closer until her erect nipples pressed against his chest and her pussy rode his thigh, lips and tongue pushing against hers, dominating, demanding her submission. Her lips immediately parted and her sex quickened in preparation. Their heads angled this way and that, teeth and tongues clashing, nipping and licking as the wet invasion went on and on.

Knowing she was losing her head, she pushed at his shoulders weakly and with only a hair's width between their lips, she uttered shakily, "I don't think we should."

"Why, Mac?"

Because she was quickly becoming addicted to a man who was not really a man, who in only a matter of time would die only to be rebirthed as an entity she could not begin to understand. "I-We should get some breakfast," she said in a lame attempt to redirect his attention.

It did not work, his lips trailed over her cheek, kissing a path down to her neck and the hints of bare skin above the robe. She arched, angling her body to counter his stimulating devotion. She bit her lip to contain her moan when his hand closed over her breast, molding and massaging. "Let me love you. Please. I need you."

His words washed over her, inflaming her already enflamed loins and her pussy contracted with the approach of sweet oblivion. She wanted to say no to his advance, to show that she was strong enough to overrule her body's demands.

She needed to say yes though, the negative answer dying a quick and painless death on her lips and in her mind. Despite her best efforts she knew she could not refuse him especially when she needed the comfort of his body just as much.

When his lips touched hers there was no need for spoken words. She leaned into him and his lips captured hers with a desperation that could not be faked, with a desperation that matched hers. Her mouth opened and he plundered, a fierce warrior conquering and giving no quarter. She whimpered under the assault and pressed her fevered body against his. His fingers tangled in her hair as their tongues mated in a frenzied dance.

He unbelted her robe and they tumbled backward, his hand sliding up her trembling thighs and pushing the gown up and over her hips. His broad shoulders blocked out everything not pertaining to them and the red hot need that clouded the air. She spread her thighs and he settled between them, the length of his erection sliding between the wet lips of her sex.

Like her nightgown was an obstruction he could no longer tolerate, he tore the material straight down the middle. Cold air made goose bumps pebble her flushed skin. Or it may have been the rush of sensation just below the surface. Either way, heat speared her as his mouth wasted no time engulfing her left breast, his fingers pinching and plucking at the nipple of the other. Arching, her fingers gripped his hair tight. Legs wrapping around his waist, the action pushed the head of his cock hard against her burning bud. She panted, moaning his name, needing just that little extra push to send her over the precipice.

Her grip on his hair tightened as she pulled his head up to hers, their lips meeting with grounding urgency. The violence of their coupling should have scared her but her mind only knew one thought. More!

She pushed her hips up and rose to meet the hard seam of his cock and screamed into his mouth as the hot tidal wave swept over her. His hands grabbed her hips and grinded harder against her stiff nub and another upsurge of pleasure made her wither in his arms, tearing her lips away. "Yes! Yes! It's too much. Harder!"

Her contradicting cries vibrated through the air and mixed with his growls as his teeth closed over her shoulder, the sharp pleasure-pain making her jerk. One hand descended to grip the tight cheek of his ass. He slammed against her, the action seeming involuntary. She yelped when something hard dug into her bare behind.

"Shit, sorry." Even as he uttered the crude apology, he picked them both off the floor and her back met the surface of the nearest wall, his hips keeping her thighs separated, his powerful hands supporting her thighs. Their eyes met and clung as he lowered her over his cock, the mushroom head bumping her dripping entrance. Like a bulldozer, he pushed through her folds, her flesh forced to accept the burning length, the ribbed tool scraping at nerves that clambered for attention.

He pulled his upper body away and his gaze dropped to the joining of their bodies, hers helplessly following. Her pink flesh was stretched around his golden stick, her cream coating him. He pushed until his fiery bush meshed with the blond gate that guarded her womanhood. "Look at us. We're perfect together."

He pulled back, the slow, torturous slide at odds with the ferocity of sensation that pulsed around them. Her body shook with the suspense and the overload of sexual awareness. So did his, his body sinking into hers once more, the motion just as slow, just as delicious. "I've never felt anything as good as your pussy gripping me."

His praise made her pussy tighten.

"Hurry, Aiden. I want you. Now, please," she pleaded, licking at his lips. Immediately he dominated the action, his tongue sweeping into her mouth and mimicking the action of his hips. Slowly the rhythm sped up, the clap of hard driving skin on warm, wet skin mixing with naughty words and harsh breathing. Between them her breasts bounced with every thrust, the sensitized tips rubbing against his chest. Her nails dug into his back as she tried to do the impossible and get closer. Harder he thrust, going deeper and faster. He changed angles and his belly rubbed against her clit, his cock stroking her g-spot. Despite the limits of her position she could not stop the small jerks of her hips, her body demanding that she do something, anything to alleviate the colossal strain that stretched her nerves to bits. Her whimpers escalated into sobbing pleas, her head thrashing from side to side. "Please. Please!"

His mouth captured her right nipple and it became too much. Too much emotion pushing at her core. Too much desire running amok through her body. Too much Aiden. He surrounded her. His scent filled her nostrils. The sexy sounds he made low in this throat made her ears hum. The sight of his face and body was something she feared she would never get enough of. Beneath her touch, his skin rippled, warm and slick with sweat. She leaned over to taste his skin, his flavor bursting on her tongue. He was invading her body and her mind, pushing too close to her heart.

Sex had never been so intense before, so vital to a point where she felt she would shatter into nothingness without the next thrust of his hips. To the point where her blood boiled and pounded so loudly in her ears she could almost hear the sexual energy crackling in her veins. It had never been so important that it ceased to be mere fucking but became lovemaking in its most elemental form.

She wailed a shrill curse, climax gripping her body in its intense grasp. She squeezed her eyes shut, fireworks exploded behind her lids. She lost control of her quavering limbs as her heart skipped a beat only to run away from her, her breathing hiccupping. Light-headed, a volcano of orgasmic bliss erupted in her, leaving her unable to think or speak. She was only able to feel, tingly lava gushing from her bud, spreading outward, making her hot from the inside out. On and on it went, his continued thrusts pushing her higher.

"Yes, baby, come all over my cock. Yes, just like that." His plunging cock swelled as his words sent her crashing into another orgasm. Grunting, his face tightened as his release washed her clasping walls, jet after jet making her shiver with mini explosions. He chanted her name in a reverent tone that brought tears to her eyes. Finally he pushed hard one last time, his cock snug against her womb, and buried his face against her neck.

He shuddered repeatedly and lethargy claimed her limbs, their combined release seeping out of her to run down the crack of her behind. Her hair was stuck to her neck and forehead, sweat making her ruined clothes cling to her, suction created where their wet skins touched. She would have sank to the floor like an overcooked noodle had it not been for his weight pinning her to the wall. She rested her head on the wall, eyes closed.

Aiden lifted his head off her and she could feel him watching her. Slowly her eyes opened and the relaxed moment shattered with an audible crack when three elusive words floated softly through the air.

"I love you."