Rebirth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to hold off, not wanting the feeling to end but pleasure exploded from his genitals and quickly engulfed every muscle. Even knowing what was coming, the ecstasy blindsided him and his hoarse cry called for the one person that was real to him at that moment, for the one person keeping him grounded to this earth.

"Mac!"

****

Kneeling at Aiden's feet, Mac watched him become undone. A deep set satisfaction took hold as his seed shot onto her waiting tongue, the flavor making her taste buds sing their appreciation. Feminine power gave her a euphoric high. He trembled beneath her touch. Glazed with passion, his eyes dilated until most of the blue was erased by the expansion of his pupils.

She squirmed and the sensual feeling of her nether lips rubbing against each other, the feeling of her clit rasping against her panties made her gasp. She slowed her rhythm, licking at the vestiges of his climax until he was clean, loving each ripple of his muscles and every quaver that ripped through his thighs. She freed him and rising, she got rid of her panties, the need to have him nestled within her too strong to be ignored any longer. Praying that the stool held their weight, she used the horizontal bars that connected the legs to swing her leg of his hips and straddled him, his hands on her ass keeping her from sprawling on the floor.

Their eyes never lost contact and there was no need for words. Her lips brushed his and she swiveled her hips, his still hard cock finding a smug seat between her lower lips. Up and down she rode, the mushroom head butting her bud with one movement only to nudge her entrance with another. Only a quick circular movement kept his cock out of her vagina as she teased them both, unable to stop the small moans that escaped her. He seemed in the same predicament if the low growl that vibrated his chest was any indication.

"Take me, baby." The words were a combination of command and pleading, low and rough. His body poised at her entrance, she sank onto him slowly unable to deny the need reflected in his tone when her body screamed at her to do as he wished. Together they watched his body invade hers, her dewy flesh straining to accommodate his girth. Heat speared and her breath came in heavy inhales and shaking exhales. A drop of perspiration ran down her back and made her shiver with the added sensation. Like her tremor was transferred to him, his body copied the movement.

His cock seated at the hilt, she rose off him until only the bourgeon head remained seated. She pushed back down, this descend just as nerve-tingling as the first. Her pussy quaked in reaction, grasping at him in an effort to keep his heat within her forever. A steady pace built as she rode him.

He nuzzled her chest, his mouth latching onto her nipple through the bra. Her breast stung with the need for unobstructed contact. Aiden must have had the same thought since he tore the material with a forceful tug. The bra parted down the center, briefly holding the weight of her breasts before Aiden's ravenous mouth pushed the ruined cups aside and resumed his lusty feeding. A hand pushed the straps off her shoulders and soon the undergarment brushed her ass on its fall to the floor.

Slow and steady did not cut it anymore and the slap of wet pussy swallowing hard cock increased in speed, harmonious with the echo of sweat-slick skin smacking and groans for more. Harder and faster her hips slammed down onto his, pushing his tool deeper until her thighs ached but it was not enough. He licked and nibbled at any skin within his reach but the tight control still kept his hips from jackhammering into her. She needed to free the beast, to be taken in the most primitive manner. "Please, Aiden."

His fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her neck taut and pushing her hard nipples in the air. She hissed from the prick of pain. She moaned from the backlash of pleasure. His eyes blazed with a ferocious light, something that would have made fear slither down her back only yesterday. Now it made her nipples and sex tighten, craving his ascendancy.

"Tell me. I need to hear it," he growled in her ear, his hand on her body sure to leave evidence of his claim.

"Fuck me!" Her crude shout bounced off the walls only one second before she screamed, "Yes, Aiden! Oh God!"

The savagery on his face as his dominance broke free was a thing of unsurpassed beauty. He rotated his hips and impossibly slipped deeper into her. She cried out in delight, squirming at the incredible fullness. Latching onto a nipple, his hips pounded up into hers, his arms holding her close, his hold unbreakable. She gripped his hair and tried to hold onto reality but it was a useless fight as she shot into another dimension of gratification, her body breaking into convulsions.

He did not let her descend from her peak. His hands cupped her behind and he lifted them off the seat, hips still driving into hers. In a whirlpool action he placed her on her feet and had her bended over the stool, his cock back in her so fast it was like he was never gone. He pushed her forward until she straddled the wood. Her back arched, the position making him feel impossibly deep. The furniture rocked with the power of his jabs, her breasts bouncing to his tune. She sobbed, her g-spot hyper sensitized, his cock stroking the inflamed flesh. Her clit rubbed against the smooth wood, the round seat keeping her thighs spread.

His hand landed on her behind and she froze in shocked pleasure. She'd never been spanked before and was unsure if she liked it. He did it again and her doubt evaporated. She pushed back onto his thrusts, feeling exposed and caring less and less as he spread her ass cheeks. His thumb pressed at her backdoor in tiny rotating shoves but he did not give her time to think about the intrusion as he smacked her heated flesh again. Although he did not penetrate her, the resulting pleasure threw her unexpectedly off that ledge again and she was left gasping, hardly hearing his words. "Such a tight little ass! I bet it'll fit my cock like a glove. Will you let me fuck you here, Mac? Say yes."

His words made her already wildly contracting pussy squeeze him tighter, his voice was not cajoling. It was a command, one which she did not fight. "Yes! Anything you want, just don't stop." She would consent to anything right then despite anal play being another first for her.

"I'll take care of you, baby. You'll love it," he promised. One hand on her hip, the other on her breast, he managed to penetrate her at a deeper angle. His teeth latched on her shoulder and the picture of mating between wild cats flashed through her head only to be dissolved by the wildfire of sensation sweeping through her. Her body jerked and shuddered, trying to get away from the intensity only to be met with the fierce strumming of his fingers on her clit. His body followed the move, pushing harder and harder into her, straining toward his pleasure and like a triggered minefield, she was blasted from every angle, one explosion after another making her scream and beg, chanting his name a prayer.

"Mac, baby, oh shit! Yes, squeeze me. Just like that. Fuuuuuck!" His length pushed at her walls, his climax increasing his already sizable circumference as his semen bathed her in warm sprays. His arms tightened around her, hips continuing their insistent stab into her orgasming trough before he slammed against the entrance of her womb one last time and they both groaned. He slumped against her, his warmth covering her back, his skin slick against hers. The ruined edge of the chair dug into her thighs but she was far too sated to care. Their combined juices escaped her center and flowed down her leg, intensifying the scent of sex. She shook with the tiny explosions that stilled rocked her core.

She had no idea how much time passed before he moved, the slide of his exiting cock making her shudder. Gently, he lifted her, turning her around. Her legs trembled from their exertion and he hauled her high on his chest. Cool air briefly touched her spread crease before her clit brushed warm skin and she moaned. She wrapped her legs loosely around him. He was just as wet from their workout as she, his hair forced into damp curls. Like her, he still breathed a little faster than normal, the same satisfaction she felt reflected in his heavy gaze. He gently pushed her hair away from her face and pulled her head down for a kiss that brought tears to her eyes.

****

Mac and Aiden were lying in the rumpled bed, her head cradled over his chest, hand over his heart. The pillows were on the floors except for the one floral covered padding Aiden managed to recover. They spent the most of the day making love, breaking only for much needed sustenance and bathroom visits. Almost every available surface doubled as a cushion for their mostly frantic coupling before they finally made it up to the bedroom, the latest lovemaking session leaving them body sweaty and satisfied. The setting sun washed the room in warm colors and vague shadows.

She was still shocked by the things she said and did but could not muster any regret. Aiden had a way of making her feel safe to express her desires without shame or consequences. Her body felt well used but her eyes traced the powerful muscles of his arms and still the ache to have him in her, surrounding her, over her was not diminish by the hours of excess. The delicious soreness in her pussy should have curbed her fervor but only made her crave more. His semi-erect cock brushed her thigh and immediately flared to life, letting her know she was not in this boat of endless arousal alone. She rose onto her forearms and straddled his hips, his cock brushing her folds, her sex ever ready to receive him.

"Doesn't your body have an off switch?" she teased, her body on the opposite end of complaining.

His hand cupped her cheek, softly kissing her lips, his expression and body language languid despite the insistence push of his cock. "Where you're concerned? Nope. I won't ever get enough."

She smiled and returned his kiss. "Good to know."

She rubbed against him and he lightly tapped her behind, caressing the sweet ache away. He nuzzled her neck, the tickle of his breath making her giggle. His fingers touched her sides and her mirth bubbled over. "Aiden, no," she warned.

"Whatever do you mean?" Innocence lit his face even though he found a particularly ticklish spot, making her squirm and laugh even harder.

She smacked his shoulder, trying to roll away. He followed and trapped her. Not to be outdone, she discovered a few ticklish areas on him as well, low on his abdomen most susceptible. They rolled around like mischievous children, laughter filling the room, the bed becoming even more disheveled. Eventually their play took on a more sexual edge and laughter turned in moans of pleasure. He pushed into her, their lovemaking slow. Loving his weight blanketing her, she rose to meet the leisurely slide of his cock, their hands softly caressing, words of desire whispering around them. Their mutual climaxes were pronounced with low sighs, lazy smiles and unhurried kisses.

He returned them to their previous position, their connection unbroken. They enjoyed a few more sipping kisses before she laid her head on his chest. She may have dozed, Aiden's heartbeat below her ear the best lullaby. The time passed in a hazy cloud but at some point the sun slipped below the horizon. Soft candle light bounced off the walls and she did not question the occurrence, getting used to Aiden's rapport with fire. The silence was broken when he said, "I'll be leaving soon."

The comforting lethargy departed as tension invaded her muscles. Despite the last few hours, she knew this discussion was coming and she was determined to face it with her new can-do spirit. "Your rebirth?"

His hand stroked her back as if to comfort her. "Yes, but it will only take a few months."

She sat up and looked into his eyes, not missing the way his gaze dropped to the gentle sway of her breasts. "And then what, Aiden?"

His gaze did not waver. "Then you marry me."

She gasped, his proclamation catching her unawares. "Is that a proposal?"

"No," he said and she tried to tell herself she was not disappointed but the lie would not stick. "It's a promise. I'm not giving you the chance to tell me no. We will marry, Mac. Today, tomorrow, it does not matter when but it will happen."

A breath she'd not been aware that she was holding whooshed out of her but she stifled the shimmer of tentative hope that blossomed, recalling all the obstacles that made a life for them impossible. "This can't work, Aiden."

"Why not? Is it because of what happened this morning?"

"Yes... no." She could not cower behind the lie. "It's not that, although that's part of it. We're two totally different people. You're a hero, Aiden, and I'm just that girl next door. You're going to live forever and my number may be up any minute. I can't stand growing older while you remain young and find someone else. "

He cupped her cheeks and pulled her down to give a hard, reprimanding kiss. "Is that what you're concerned about? Baby, no. That's never going to happen, even if that were the case but we can be together. Forever."

"How?"

He hesitated briefly. "My blood. Drinking my blood gives immortality. You would not have any of the powers but you would live as long as I do."

"Like a vampire?" She could not hide her revulsion.

"Sort of. It only has to be done once and that's it."

Everlasting life. For some people, the very idea was a dream come true but not her. She believed knowing her time on her earth was limited was what made it precious. Could she give up her mortality for a man she was not sure she loved?

He broke through her depressing thoughts, another kiss, gentler than the last, heating her lips. "There's no rush, sweetheart. We have plenty of time. I love you, Mac and that won't change no matter what you decide."

This was the first time he repeated the words since their slip that morning and a worry she had not acknowledge smoothed into relief. The urge to say them in return was strong but she held back, not sure if she was being swept up in the moment or if the warmth in her heart was the real deal.

"It's okay, babe, you can say them when you're ready." Her heart melted at his understanding although she felt that this one-sided emotional vulnerability was unfair to him. She opened her mouth to tell him as much but he captured her lips. Her thoughts shattered into a mosaic of feelings that all concentrated on her center. He reversed their positions and settled between her thighs. Their lips broke apart and he rose to his knees, then off the bed. His cock jutted out and she marveled again that he fit in her so perfectly, the physics of it seeming so unlikely. He fisted his length and pumped up and down, a half smile tipping his lips. "But in the meantime, I can make sure you can't live without me, without this."

He said the words teasingly but she feared they were already true, her heart clenching in longing.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt on the rug. Spreading her legs out and up, he positioned himself and cock in hand, rubbed the precum-slick head over and between her puffy lips, giving her clit special attention. At the caress of hot man flesh, she lurched forward in pleased surprise, her head falling back on her shoulders, her back arching. Frustration built as he teased her, only allowing the tip of his cock to dip into her before retreating. "Hurry, Aiden. Don't make me wait."

His penetration just as shallow, he pulled back and lashed her bud, soothing the sting with another caress of his cock. Her moan was loud and long but his next words made her eyes narrow at him. "Good things come to those who wait, sweetheart."

She wanted to smack him. The desire must have shown on her face since he laughed. "Come on, Mac. Don't you know half the fun is in the anticipation?"

Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she pushed herself onto her elbow and grabbed his shaft. "Don't you know you shouldn't leave your woman waiting? She's liable to get very grumpy."

Wondering when she started to think of herself as his, she slowly pushed him into her dripping well. They both sighed when he was seated at the hilt. But he was not done teasing her.

"Even if the reward is worth the wait?" He pulled away just as slowly and cock in fist, he rubbed her clit with his length, pulled back, thrusting into her with his next downward stroke. He repeated the tantalizing action as they both watched. She squirmed against the fullness, hooking her leg over his bottom to get him moving. His hands on her hips kept her still for his loving. Removing her wayward leg, he pulled it over his arm and sucked on her big toe. Still thrusting into her, he picked up speed only to slow down, keeping her poised over that precipice.

"Dammit, Aiden. I need more." She pushed at his shoulders and he sat back on his haunches with a laugh. That laugh died pretty fast as she sank onto him without preamble, wasting no time working his length.

"Oh," he groaned, his hands behind him as he watched her. Using his chest to balance she built a rhythm, her motions jerky from her trembling thighs. He was not content to stay passive for long. Thrusting up into her, he used her hips as leverage to bounce her up and down on his pistoning cock. Her hair and breasts dipped and swayed with his mighty jabs. Her trembling increased tenfold as she fell head first into oblivion. Light-headed from the rush of sensation, she clung to him like a vine, grinding her quaking depths against him, telling him in explicit detail how good he made her feel. He answered likewise, his words describing the way her pussy spasmed around his cock, the hard jab of her nipples into his chest, how flushed and beautiful she was.

The world tilted and she was on the edge of the bed again.

"Lie back and let me make you feel good, baby." He pushed her further up the bed and her thighs were pushed up, her slit spread. Before she could react, he laid his open mouth over her, sucking on the fleshy lips of her pussy, tongue curling around her hard nub. Her cry sticking in her throat, she grabbed onto his hair. He swiped his tongue from her pussy's entrance to her clit, the delicious friction making her shiver. "Like that?"

"Harder," she commanded, her voice a husky growl. His tongue probed her, licking at her walls, reaching an impossible depth. "Oh yes, kiss me there. Right there. Ohhhh!"

She pinched her nipples as she rode his mouth, any embarrassment she felt at her brazen behavior having to wait until later. Her eyes rolling back in her head, she climaxed again. She panted from the intensity, her toes reaching for the sky only to curl, the sound of popping muscles competing with her cries.

"Give me all that sweetness, baby. Come in my mouth." His voice washed over her, pushing her higher, the orgasm going on and on until she feared she'd shatter from the overindulgence. He petted her as she slowly regained her grip on reality.

Her eyes opened to find him standing over her, his cock, wet and hard immediately capturing her attention. Hands on her waist he lifted her and dropped her in the center of the bed. She squeaked in surprise, a bark of laughter escaping her. The burst of humor died as the bed dipped with his weight. He stalked her on all fours, the predator back. Suddenly she got the urge to flee and without thought she turned onto her side in an attempt to scramble out of his reach. He caught her easily. His hand closed over her ankle and jerked her back into position. Relief pulsed through her, making her realize that she wanted to be caught by him.

Restraining her hands above her head, he forced himself between her thighs, his cock finding home with eerie precision. He slammed into her with enough force that the headboard banged against the wall. His body was slick with sweat, his hair fell into eyes that demanded something from her. He looked dangerous, hard and unforgiving. "You're mine, Mac. Let me hear you say it."