Rebirth of a Prude

Story Info
A story of a wife's awakening.
1.7k words
4.15
51k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, please be gentle.

To intro this story let me just say that I never expected to happen. My wife Jill was raised in a very strict religious home and even though we have a wonderful sex life, it is nothing out of the ordinary.

I have tried and tried to get her to be more open in her sexuality, but the combination of her upbringing and being very ashamed of her body, nothing has ever happened.

Her friend Amy was more sexually open and in her younger years was a sex animal, but after her divorce a few years back, she has basically sworn off relationships and even dating all together. I have often found myself wondering how a sex machine like her, just up and gives up everything, this story tells that this wasn't exactly the truth.

My wife and I moved across the country from Amy, but they still stayed in touch and eventually Amy decided to fly out for a visit.

We moved to a very rural area and the closest airport is 2 and a half hours away. I had to work the day that Amy flew in so Jill had to go pick her up at the airport alone. When Amy's flight arrived Jill helped her with her bags and exchanged pleasantries on the way to the car.

"Jill I am so glad I made it here."

"What do you mean?

"I almost got kicked off of the plane for causing a scene."

"What did you do."

"Well you know I haven't dated anyone in a while, so I have had to take matters into my own hands."

"Amy! We are in public!"

"Oh, Jill there is no one around."

"But still wait till we get in the car at least!"

They sat in the car and Amy immediately picked up where she left off.

"Anyhow I had heard about these panties that have a vibrator built in and they are controlled by a remote; anyway I started thinking about the long flight so I ordered a pair."

"You didn't!"

"Yes they came in the mail yesterday afternoon and I put them on for the first time this morning and I have had them on low all day; at least until we got to altitude. After we leveled off I began clicking them up a notch each time someone got up to go to the bathroom. Anyway, after about three people got up, I must have forgotten where I was, because the stewardess came and asked me if I was o.k. so I turned it back down to low and left it there."

"You still have it on low?"

"Yes, and it is driving me crazy! I need to cum so bad!"

"Uh, I guess you can do what you want. Do you need me to pull over?"

"No, I can do it right here."

As Amy began to crank up the intensity she began to get even more vocal and at one point she exclaimed how she could actually see the vibrators rotating through her shorts.

Now at this time Jill had been listening to Amy moan for about twenty minutes now and even a lady that is very uptight sexually she couldn't deny she was intrigued, so when Amy mentioned being able to see the vibrations through her shorts she looked over to have a peak.

Jill couldn't believe it she could see the vibrations and couldn't help but notice a wet spot in Amy's crotch. Amy couldn't stand it any longer and began shaking in a huge orgasm that rocked her entire body. As she came she dropped the remote onto the console and fell asleep. As Jill drove she kept looking at the remote and tried to forget the feeling that she herself had developed deep within her own pussy, but no matter how hard she tried she could not stop the tingling. She looked over and watched Amy as she slept and had a wicked thought and reached over and turned the remote on to full speed. Amy jumped and immediately began to moan. Jill immediately turned the remote back off and thought of the reaction that she had gotten as Amy began to awaken fully.

"Oh Jill, I came so hard. I even thought I could still feel the vibrations right before I woke up!"

Jill couldn't believe it. Amy had no idea that it had been her that had turned the remote back on. She quickly grabbed the remote and smiled at Amy and says, "You mean like this?" As she asked the question she hit the full power button and watched as Amy threw her head back and moaned. After a few seconds Jill turned it back to low.

"Oh, you naughty girl! Give me that back!"

"No! I am having fun!" and as Amy reached for the remote she cranked it back up again.

"Oh Jill, it feels so good! Look! Look at the vibrators! See how they are torturing me?"

Jill looked down again and noticed that Amy's shorts were now soaked and could see the beads as they vibrated just inside Amy's shorts. This time Amy caught Jill looking and smiled.

"Do you wanna feel?

"Uh, I don't think so."

"Come on! I have shorts on, just feel."

Jill slowly moved her hand over and felt the vibrations coming through Amy's shorts. The tingle between her legs got worse.

"Oh Jill the extra weight of your hand pushes it hard against my clit. Oh, I am going to cum, please don't move your hand."

Jill kept her hand where it was and felt Amy shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh Shit! My shorts are soaked I need to change."

"I saw a sign for a rest area a few miles up the road. We will stop there. I need to pee anyway."

As they pulled into the rest area Jill ran in to go pee while Amy dug another pair of shorts out of her bag. The reason that Jill ran in wasn't because she had to pee so bad, but she thought if she got in there before Amy she could make herself cum and no one would know, but it was not to be. Just as Jill had started rubbing her clit furiously in an effort to cum, she heard Amy walk in and enter the stall next to her.

"I can't believe how much of a mess I made! It is almost like I pissed my pants. I hope I didn't ruin your seats."

"Oh Will, will just think that I spilt my drink on it."

"Hey Jill, wanna try?"

"Uh, I don't think so."

But Amy heard a hesitation and Jill's voice and held the wet panties over the edge of the stall.

"Oh, come on! You took advantage of me; the least that you could do is let me see your face as the vibrators move across your clit."

"Amy!"

"What don't you like my language? I love the word clit! It is a special place on a woman's body; it shouldn't be a bad word. You wanna know what I think is a horrible word? Vagina! It is a pussy, a cock slot, a cunt; whatever, but vagina makes it sound too scientific."

"But you just wore them, they are soaking!"

"It is not like I pissed in them, it is just cum."

"But it is your cum..."

"What makes you think that my cum is anything different than yours? Have you ever touched another girls cum?"

"Amy! Of course not!"

"Oh, but you have! You have already touched mine. Remember the hand on the shorts?"

"But that was different!"

"How?"

"Well if I put these on yours will be touching my, my..."

"Pussy! It is a pussy Jill! Say it."

"I don't need to say it. You know what I mean."

"Come on Jill, live a little."

There was silence from Jill's stall as she looked at the pair of panties dangling over the top of the stall door. A few seconds passed and she slowly reached up and took them from Amy's hand.

"Oh you are going to love them! You will cum so hard..."

But Jill didn't hear a word Amy was saying, because her mind was racing wondering why she was doing this. Not only had she agreed to put the panties on, but as she took them from Amy's hand she held them to her face sniffing in Amy's scent. She was surprised that even though it smelt different than her own cum it still was very familiar. Finally Jill slipped them on and pulled up her jeans in time to hear Amy ask...

"Do you want to control them or do you want me to?"

"Wh-what?"

"Who do you want to control your orgasm?"

"Uh, I hadn't thought of that. I guess I ...."

Before Jill could say another word Amy turned the remote to high and Jill's knees buckled and she had to grab the stall to keep from falling.

"Great huh?"

"Oh, shut it off, shut it off!"

"Ok, I guess that wasn't fair, but neither was you waking me up from my nice nap."

The two girls walked out of the bathroom towards the car and as they reached the car Amy hit the button again. Jill once again had to steady herself to keep from falling.

"Well Amy, if you are going to keep that up you had better drive or we will end up dead on the side of the road."

As Jill got into the passenger side Amy hit the switch again and Jill just relaxed and went with the flow.

As Amy backed out of the parking spot she asked, "Doesn't that feel heavenly?

"Uh, huh"

As Amy pulled onto the interstate she was cycling the speed from low to high as fast as she could.

"Oh, oh, I am going to cum!"

"That's right Jill, you are. Cum in my panties Jill! Mix our cum!"

As Jill began to moan and writhe in her seat Amy reached over and pressed the vibrators hard into Jill's clit.

"Oh, Oh, I am cumming! Oh, yes push harder!"

Jill lay back in the seat panting, not believe what she had just done or said, but somehow glad that she did.

Amy made Jill cum several more times on the way home and as they pulled into the drive they decided to keep this road trip between them for now.

To be continued...