Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back from the kiss Starfire slowly turned around showing Kal her strong back and toned ass. Kal was quick to wrap an arm around her waist and place his hand on her tight and pull her against him. Starfire continued to move against him, her ass pressing up against his cock rubbing it between her cheeks. Still rubbing her ass against Kal's cock Starfire lowered her self down to her hands and knees in the water. Reaching back she ran her hand over her wet tanned ass, her long fingers running over her tight cheeks.

Looking back over her shoulder at Kal she slowly slipped her two middle fingers into her ass, letting Kal watch as she pumped her long fingers in and out of her large asshole. Kal felt himself get hard again as he watched the alien slut pump her fingers in her ass, moaning as she furiously fucked herself with her fingers.

"Do you like that Superman? Do you like seeing me..ohh..seeing me play with myself. Do you like seeing me finger my large ass? I've been here alone for so long with no one to play with but myself." Said Starfire moaning and rocking as she talked. "Ohh yeah, I'm going to cum. Watch me cum as I play with my ass." Cried starfire before letting out a loud moan and shuddering. Kal watched as her juices ran down the inside of her long tanned legs, her fingers still digging into her hot ass.

Starfire slowly removed her fingers letting Superman get a good look at her large asshole and her leaking pussy. Standing up on shaky legs she quickly found Superman behind her, his cock pressing up against the entrance to her pussy. Starfire arched her back, her breasts pressing out into Kal's hands as he played with her. "Yes fuck me, fuck me with that steel pole of yours" she moaned spreading her legs out further apart and laying her head back on his shoulder.

Kal grabbed her large breasts and palmed them in his hands, rolling them around and pushing and pulling them against each other. He leaned down, his lips sucking at her neck as one hand moved over her flat toned stomach to spread her lower lips.

Superman roughly played with her breasts, squeezing them in his hands and pinching her hardened nipples as he grinded his cock against her.

Without warning Kal thrust up, his large cock easily splitting her eager lips. Starfire bucked in his arms as he filled her. She pressed herself back against him as her hips moved in seductive motions as he filled her. Her voice was a continuous stream of soft sultry words and seductive whispers as he continued to fuck her.

"You're such a hot little slut aren't you. Your body was made just too please wasn't it." Kal whispered slamming into her wet snatch.

"Y..yes my lord." Said Starfire as she felt the large cock split her lips and stretch her core.

"Know I know why so many aliens say that Tamaranians make the best lovers. We will defiantly make a trip to your planet. I even heard that your sister was a bigger slut than you were."

"Yes my lord" moaned starfire pressing her head down into the crook of his neck as another orgasm rocked her body.

"The Gordanians did a really good job training you to be the perfect little fuck slave."

Superman held on tightly to her with one arm around her waist and another on her leg as he buried his cock into her wet pussy. The two heroes started to float up into the air as superman thrusted into her, his hands running up her flat stomach to cup the underside of one large orange breast as she arched back in delight. Superman had a strong grip on one leg pulling her ass back tight against him as he slammed into her. One of Starfire's hands was down rubbing against her pussy, feeling Kal's hard cock slide in and out of her.

Before she could cum Starfire felt Kal pull out of her and whirl her around in the air. His strong arms wrapping around her waist again as his lips landed on hers in a searing kiss. Starfire quickly wrapped her long legs around Superman's waist, her hands cupping his face as they kissed. Kal grabbed ahold of the large firm orbs of her ass as he repositioned himself to pound back into her cunt. The feeling of her literally hot body wrapped around him was intoxicating.

"So hard...So big" moaned Starfire her eyes rolling back in her head and her tongue hanging out as Kal's cock continued to slide into her. She could feel his large hands playing with her ass, one of his fingers teasing her puckered asshole as her mouth was invaded by his tongue. Kal continued to thrust into her feeling like his cock was going to melt in the amazing warmth of her core. Tamaranian's have a higher base temperature than humans and the warmth of her cunt felt great around his cock.

Kal continued to thrust into her, her body dropping down as he thrusted taking his entire cock up her tight cunt. Starfire's face was a mix of wanton pleasure; her half lidded eyes were locked on Kal's as she placed small kisses on Kal's neck between breaths. "Ohh ohh im going to cum."

"Cum for me slave, I want that hot cunt of yours to cum all over my cock. I want to see those sweet juices of yours running down my cock." Kal commanded as he thrusted in one last time, cuming rope after rope into her womb. Starfire let out a loud yell and came again her body shaking against his as she came time after time. Kal knew that it wasn't just him fucking her that was giving her the orgasm. It was also the nanobots that were changing her philology and mind to allow him to breed her. But he didn't mind as he got to listen to her lewd moans and watch her beautiful body cum again and again.

"What a beautiful little slut. We are defiantly going to have to go and see if the rest of your people are as slutty as you are." Chuckled Kal as her ran his hand though her large mane of hair. Starfire just gave a slight mummer of agreement as she laid her head against his shoulder and slumped into a light doze. Kal just smiled down at her and kissed her gently on the head before flying off towards the fortress where Diana would be waiting for him.

Back at the Fortress Wonderwoman stepped through the portal leading to the phantom zone. She stood surveying the desolate wasteland looking like an avenging goddess in her dark red and black armor with her sword and shield hanging at her side.

She had learned from Kal that one of the only surviving Kryptonian females was sent here. A woman named Faora who he had fought against him when general Zod had invaded. Diana thought that she would go and capture the woman and return with her as a present for her lord. Taking a small tablet from one of the pockets on her belt she saw a small green dot flashing a few miles away.

Diana took off like a rocket leaving only a small swirl of sand and dust in her wake as she shot forward. The computer acted as sensor and homed in on the match to the blood vile she had inserted into it. As Diana raced she went over her plan for attacking the woman, from what she knew she would not be as strong as Kal since she had not been on earth that long. From the records it looked to Diana like it would be an even match. That made the woman smile, she was looking forwards to a fight and what better than to dominate this woman before bringing her to her lord.

Diana flew low and fast over the ground with her long black hair blowing out behind her. Looking at the radar she saw that the woman should be over the next sand dune. Slowing down Diana stopped on the bottom of the dune and slowly made her way to the top before lying down and peeking over. Staring over the dune she could see a female figure in some sort of space suite trying to fight a sandworm with a crude spear.

Diana watched the dark haired woman circle the worm. Her movements light and fast as she dodged in to strike the sandworm before it could attack her. Diana frowned as she watched the woman stagger after one his and roll out of the way. Apparently the Kryptonian woman had been fighting for a while and was starting to tire. But suddenly as the monster struck Faora jumped up in the air and brought the spear down on the creatures head, the blade slipping between hard plates and burying itself deep into the creatures head.

Diana watched as the woman plucked up the spear and wondered what she was going to do next when Faora hefted the weapon and tossed it towards the dune Diana was hiding behind. Diana rolled out of the way quickly as the primitive spear sliced though the dune like a bunker buster before soaring past her.

"I'm going to guess that the lack of screaming means I missed. Why don't you come out behind that dune so we can settle this like women?" Faora yelled facing the dune and watching as sand rushed back in to fill the hole her spear had made. She was surprised to see a beautiful woman slowly fly out above the dune. Her body covered in a tightly fitting black outfit and a long mane of black hair flowing behind her. "I haven't seen you in this hell before. What, did Kal-El send you here as well?" she said spitting the name like it was a bitter fruit.

"In a way he did." The woman said in a melodious voice. When the woman finally landed a few meters from her Faora could see that they were near the same height, or they would be if it wasn't for the large heeled boots she wore.

"And what did you do to end up here?" Asked Faora stepping back and bit to keep enough distance to react in time to a charge. She had been in the phantom zone long enough to know that everyone and everything was dangerous and you died quickly if you didn't keep up your guard.

"I loved him." The woman said causing Faora to open her mouth with in shock. "I love him and he loves me and to repay that love I came here to bring him a present."

"And what would that be?" Faora asked growing even more wary and suspicious of the new comer.

"I come seeking one of the last female Kryptonians in the galaxy. A woman that is fertile and who would be able to carry my lord's child and help rebuild his race. I seek you Faora of the house of Ui." The woman said matter of factly. Faora was shocked as she heard this woman talking about her like that. But the shock was soon turned to rage and her vision went red as she charged at the strange woman.

Diana was ready for the charge, and ready for the strikes that came with it. She had spent some time looking over recordings of previous battles and knew what to expect from this woman. Diana let Faora lead the dance for a minute, getting a feel for the reach and speed of her opponent.

'Wow she's fast.' Though Faora as they exchanged blows, 'and strong to, I can feel each one of her punches the same as if I was fighting Kal-El or Zod.' Faora felt her blood start rushing though her veins and her body felt like it was awakening from a long sleep as she fought the mysterious woman.

Diana watched as a smile started to appear on Faora's face, her kicks gaining more power as her punches speed up. 'She is starting to enjoy herself. It's probably been a while since she has had a proper fight.' Diana thought bringing a wrist up to block a punch aimed for her face, but that was just a feint as another fist planted its self in her lower ribs. Faora was surprised when instead of gasping out in pain the woman let out a pleased moan sounding like she had actually enjoyed that.

Faora licked her lips and started to take a second look at the woman. The armor she wore left a lot of skin revealed including most of her large breasts. What she did have on was all black leather the same color of her hair. 'It's been so long since I have had a female partner.' She found herself thinking as a fist grazed her ear causing it to sting.

Diana kept up the assault noticing that Faora's mind was elsewhere at the moment. That had been part of the plan. She had hoped to confuse her opponent by responding with pleasure instead of pain. But instead it seemed like instead of confusing Faora she had done something else, she had turned the warrior woman on.

Rushing forward Diana faked a punch and instead grabbed the back of Faora's hair and crushed their lips together. The kiss lasted for a second as Faora was to shocked to react. Grabbing Faora's face in both hands she held her close as she kissed her, her tongue forcing its way into the woman's mouth. Faora bent down hard on Diana's bottom lip when the woman retracted her tongue. The larger woman just hummed in pleasure before bringing her knee up into Faora's stomach causing her to open her mouth in a loud yell. Before she could react Diana spun around and kicked at her side sending her down into the dirt a few feet away. Faora's body seemed to come fully awake now as she lay there moaning in pain. She was experiencing feelings she had not in a long time, and knew that it was going to be hard to finish this fight without giving in to them.

Getting up Faora flew at Diana and hit her with an uppercut sending her flying up into the air. Diana was dazed for a second from the hit giving Faora enough time to catch back up with her. "You bitch" she cried going for another grapple but instead all she managed to grab was the side of Diana's top ripping it from her body. Diana had moved to the side, her large breasts swaying freely in the air now.

With lighting fast reflexes Diana sent a round house kick into Faora's side earning another moan from the woman. Following it up Diana brought her leg up high and brought it down on Faora sending her careening to the ground. Faora let herself fall, her mind in a haze of pain and lust and excitement. Her whole life she had always enjoyed fighting as much as most people enjoy sex. In fact to here they were mostly the same thing and when combined made for a good time. Though she didn't want to submit to this woman or Kal-El she couldn't help her body getting aroused.

Stopping herself in the air she took a second to recover her senses and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around here. "Here's payback for ruining my clothes." Said Diana gipping Faora's tattered suit and pulling it apart. The suit was so old and worn it easily split down the middle, the black latex like material split leaving her front exposed from her neck to her pussy. Turning around Faora angerly threw a punch at Diana not really aiming. The wild punch actually hit staggering the Amazonian for a moment. Seeing her chance Faora shot up into the sky trying to get some distance.

Diana came in for another charge only to sidestep Faora at the last second and wrap her lasso around Faora's neck. Grabbing the lasso Diana slung it around sending Faora careening into the ground and throwing up a cloud of sand. When the sand dissipated Fora found herself on her back being strangled by the lasso as Diana held her down with her boot. Diana ground the heel of the boot against Faora, the long heel rubbing roughly over the woman's clit.

"Ohh yes just like that. Grind you heel into this slut's clit." Moaned Faora, all ideas of escape gone as her mind succumbed to the truth telling aspects of the rope. Diana smiled and dug her heel in harder pinching Faora's clit causing the woman to yell and squirm under her. Diana could feel her nipples harden and her lips get wet and wondered if this sort of power and control was what got her master off.

"What was that you said whore?" She asked moving her heel down to rub over Faora's slit.

"I said grind your heel into me mistress. Beat me, whip me, hurt me and make me cum." She begged as tears came out of her eyes. Diana chuckled darkly, she had heard about these kinds of women and there were stories that some of her sisters might have been into that sort of thing.

"Is that it?" She asked pressing her heel slightly into Faora's slit. "For me to hurt you, for me to beat and degrade you and use you like the worthless little cum rag you are?" She asked pressing her long seven inch heels further into Faora's cunt.

"Yes ohh yes, it's been so long please." Faora cried as she felt Diana's heel move around inside of her. Stepping down Diana ground the tip of her shoe against Faora's clit as the heel scratched up against Faora's inner wall. Pulling her heel out of Faora's clit Diana yanked on the rope choking Faora and bringing her up to her knees. Grabbing her hair Diana pulled her in for another kiss. This one lasted longer, both women passionately embraced the kiss as lips and teeth and lounges collided.

Just as Faora started to get lost in the kiss she felt Diana break away. Opening her eyes she was met with a hand coming towards her. Her head snapped to the side as Diana's palm met with her cheek leaving a large mark. "You liked that didn't you whore. I bet it's been years since anyone has touched that cunt of yours. What is that why you were out here? Zod and his forces got done using you as their personal cumrag and threw you out." Diana asked slapping Faora again and sending her to the ground.

"Y..Yes, Zod hasn't touched me for a year." said Faora her breath coming fast with arousal. Diana laid down on top of her, their clits and pussies rubbing together as they moved.

"And what did you do for him? Did you give yourself to him? Did you lie on your back and allow him and his troops to use your body, to be their personal little cum toy?" Diana asked rubbing herself over Faora. The Kryptonian woman moaned in response her body squirming against the ground as Diana's fingers found their way into her snatch. Leaning down Diana began to lick at Faora's chin and neck leaving a wet trail across the woman's face.

"Ohh yes mistress. I enjoyed it; I was at the beck and call of every solider in the fort. Lord Zod even loaned me out to some of the other inhabitants of this world." Panted Faora as Diana continued to rock back and forth above her. Leaning up Faora took one of Diana's large swinging tits in her mouth and began to suck on it.

Diana leaned down mashing her tit into Faora's face, the large orb covering the woman's face and smothering her as she continued to fuck her cunt with her fingers. Diana could feel the woman struggle for breath under her, her body shaking from a lack of oxygen and an impending climax. Faora was totally at her mercy, her pleasure and pain was coming by her will alone.

Diana felt herself getting off on this rush of power. She loved having this woman; no she wasn't a woman anymore. This whore under her and her mind filled with visions of her and Kal dominating each and every woman in the league. She imagined breaking and taming them as her master watched, his hand idly stroking his large cock as she presented some random heroine to him, the girls face red with tears and her pussy wet with juices.

She was brought out of her musings from a muffled yell from Faora as the woman climaxed. Leaning up Diana allowed Faora to take in a few lungful's of oxygen, her eyes drooping into a half lidded look of pleasure. Before she could fully recover Diana pulled on the lasso choking Faora and stopping her from taking any more breaths. Slipping her long fingers into her wet snatch Diana started to rub her cunt over Faora's clit, exciting her as she watched the beautiful woman under her.

Faora felt like her body was going to burst into flames as Diana kept on pounding into her. The pleasure she was sending though her body was amazing even as her lungs screamed out for oxygen. She felt long fingers dip into her cunt and explore her abused pussy even as her vision started to darken. Before she could pass out she felt the rope being loosened around her neck. Her first breath of air was replaced by a loud umph as Diana's foot connected with Faora's side turning the woman over.

"Ohh yes mistress abuse me, hurt me, fuck me please." Cried Faora, her cunt leaking cum as she lay on the ground panting.

"Good because that is what I plan to do to you. Now get on all fours like the good little bitch you are." Commanded Diana who was happy to see how quickly the woman complied, grabbing her by the hair Diana roughly slammed Faora's face into the dirt. "Much better, now spread those legs for me bitch. I want to get a good look at that ass before my master destroys it." Diana said slapping one of the round cheeks.