Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara slowly placed her lips on the head of Kal's cock and started to suck on it as her tongue licked the slit urging the precum to come out. Kal placed his hands on the back of her head and gently urged her to take more of his meat into her mouth. Gagging slightly Kara started to take more of the monster cock into her mouth, her jaws begging to ache as the large rod stretched her.

Kara continued to lick and suck at Kal's cock for the next two minutes, her hands constantly rubbing what she could not fit inside her or playing with his large sack. "Ohh Kara you are really good at this," Kal said as Kara took his member down her throat. Slowly pulling it out Kara rubbed her hands over the large shaft.

"What was it Kal? Were you expecting to fuck your young innocent little cousin and show her the pleasures of the male sex?" She said teasingly as one hand played with his balls and another stroked him off.

"No I just didn't expect you to be this good."

"Well don't worry I have only sucked a few dicks so your little cousin is still pure at least." She said before her lips curled into a teasing smirk "Well and some pussy to, but that's what happens when you are at an experimental age on an island full of beautiful women." She said before leaning forward and sucking both of Kal's balls into her mouth and sucking on them causing the hero to let out a loud groan.

Just before he could cum Kara took him out of her mouth and started to pull her shirt off. Any objection Kal had started to form were dispelled as her perfect golden breasts topped with her small pink nipples came into view. Placing her breasts, together Kara started to rub them against Kal's cock, the giant member sinking down into the soft valley between them.

Kara continued to work her breasts up and down his shaft before moving up his chest, her hard nipples scraping over his body as she rubbed them all over him. As she went up she started to float, her long golden legs slowly wrapping around Kal's waist. Pulling closer to him, she let her pussy brush up against Kal's dick. Her wet slit dripping down onto his cock as she floated gently above it.

"Fuck me Kal, take that big cock of yours and fuck your teenage cousin's snatch." She demanded as she wiggled her ass enticingly above his cock.

"You know it's odd, I'm usually the one in charge." Kal said as Kara floated up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Maybe, but when have you ever known me to listen to you cousin?" Kara said placing a kiss on his jaw before lowering herself down onto his cock. Kal was amazed at how easily she slid onto him and how perfect her pussy felt around his cock.

"Ohh it's perfect, it's like your cock was made to fit in my pussy." Kara purred as Kal slid more and more of his cock inside her. Holding her close Kal turned around and started to walk over to the examination table causing Kara to bounce up and down on his cock with every step.

"Ohh..Kal...please. Don't...stop" She said grunting with each step. Gently Kal leaned over and placed Kara on the table. Looking down Kal enjoyed the sight of the beautiful blond girl below him as he continued thrusting gently into her tight cunt.

"No Kal" Kara pleaded as she felt Kal pull out of her and allowed her own juices to drip down her lips and start to pool on the table. Kara was about to plead with him to start fucking her again when she felt his lips on one of her nipples. "Oh Kal" She moaned as he gently sucked her nipple up between his lips. Waves of pleasure shot down from her nipple as his teeth gently closed over it and pulled up, stretching her large breast up in the air.

Kal continued to bite down and pull, watching as Kara's eyes filled with pleasure. Letting go just before she could feel any pain Kal moved over to her other breast and wrapped his lips around it. His teeth and lips played with that breast as well as his hands massaged her aching boob.

"Yes, ohh yes. That feels so good Kal." Kara said as both large hands massaged her breasts. But she could feel what she really wanted as it brushed up against her every time Kal moved. "Please, fuck me Kal. Fuck your innocent little cousin with your big Kryptonian cock. Claim me Kal, claim me and fill my pussy with your seed"

Without saying anything Kal stood up and grabbed onto Kara's hips pulling her closer to the end on the table. "Yes yes I want it. Of Rao I need it, I need you to fuck me." Shouted Kara as Kal slammed into her, his hips rocking fast enough to blur. The sound of moans and grunts filled the air as Kal continued to thrust in and out of Kara, his cock pushing her closer and closer to the edge with every thrust.

Groaning Kal pushed in one last time, his cock bottoming out in Kara's cunt. Kara moaned as she felt his cock throb and pulse as he pushed into her sending white bolts of pleasure all throughout her body. Using her X-ray vision she watched as his cock entered her, her breathing speeding up as he emptied his self into her womb. "Ohh yes, yes." She moaned still looking down at her abdomen. "I can see it, your sperm, burrowing into me, making me yours. Ohh yes." She screamed, her breasts heaving as she came, her juices mixing with his and dripping out onto the table as he pulled out of her.

Leaning down Kal gently kissed her lips, his hands snaking under her to pull her against his chest as he stood back up. In a flash Kal sped into his bedroom and laid Kara down. Kara pouted for a second before his large arms wrapped back around her, pulling her to his chest as he spooned against her. Kara giggled as he started to nibble on her ear with his teeth. Kara thought they were done playing for a while until he lifted up her leg and she felt his cock press against her pussy.

"Mmm yes, fill me up Kal, yes. Ohh yes, you love fucking your hot little cousin don't you Kal. Ohh yes, what a naughty man you are, fucking your innocent little cousin with your big hard cock." She said as kal continued to slowly thrust in and out of her, his shaft causing her stomach to bulge from the way it was coming in.

"Yes I love fucking that sweet little pussy of yours. And I can't wait to taste it either. But first I need you to do something for me my little superslut." He said playing off her name.

"Ohh yes anything, anything" She said as her mind went white with pleasure. She could feel his hands moving over her body, drawing lazy circles over her stomach as he filled her again and again with a never ending supply of cum.

"I want you to go and convince Powergirl to join us. I want to watch as you to play with each other then I want you to bring her back here." Kal said pulling out of Kara.

Kara and Kal laid in the bed for the next hour playing and holding each other close. The love that they had always felt for each other had burst forth and they had found a new outlet that they were quick to express. After taking a long warm shower with Kal she flew off towards Powrgirls apartment.

Karen Starr known to the rest of the world as Powergirl sat on the padded chair that made up half of the furniture on her apartments patio. Taking a sip of her wine her mind was too caught up in what she was going to buy to wear to Diana's party that she didn't notice the sound of the small dart flying through the air.

"Arghh I thought it was too early for mosquitos." she complained as she rubbed her neck. A mile above her Kara floated in the sky, her cape billowing out behind her. Thinks to her Kryptonian abilities and superior intellect throwing the dart had been no problem. Now all she had to do was wait for it to release its payload and for the nanobots to take effect.

As Karen sat in her chair she started to feel hot and flushed. Even though it was early in the summer her skin felt like it was overheating. She had also noticed another problem. She felt antsy like she couldn't keep still. She kept finding her hand that wasn't holding the wine glass creeping down the armrest to rub and touch herself.

"What gotten into me?" she thought out loud as she felt the need start to pool between her legs. "Ughh if only superman was here." She said shocking herself. Her desire for Superman was something she kept buried along with her attraction to his annoying little cousin. But right now she couldn't stop thinking of him. Without meaning to she started to play with one of her breasts as she imagined Superman standing before her, the top of his suit off showing his firm chest and strong arms.

Letting out a small moan Karen continued to tease her breasts though the sheer fabric of her nightgown not noticing her new visitor. Teasing one of her nipples to hardness she continued to imagine Superman stripping and climbing above her on the chair. Powergirl lost herself in her daydream unaware that she was giving Kara a free show as her hand slid down to play with her pussy. Before she could cum she heard a loud moan that broke her out of her daydream.

Opening her eyes she saw Kara sitting on the other seat watching her, her legs spread far apart as one slim hand played with her pussy. Instead of being angry Karen found herself curious and turned on. She watched in a haze as Kara got up and reached out for her. Giving Kara her hand powergirl let Kara lift her up before pulling her close.

Kara leaned into Karen, her lips brushing lightly up against Karen's as her hands slid around her waist. Tentavily the two closed the distance, their lips brushing over each other as their breathing started to speed up in anticipation.

"Kara, please I've wanted this for so long." Powergirl said pulling Kara up against her. Leaning into Powergirls arms Kara pressed her lips firmly against Karen's. The two girls slowly kissed, their mouths opening and letting the others tongue lazily explore.

"I want you Karen, and my cousin does as well." Kara panted as she pulled away from the kiss. The feeling of Powergirls hands on her butt was making it very hard to concentrate.

"Kal?"

"Ohh yes, Kal wants to rebuild Krypton. He's already started and soon every woman will belong to him. Everyone will be carrying his seed and worshiping him." She said moaning as she remembered the time in the lab as Kal impregnated her.

Powergirl felt herself begin to become wet, her panties dripping at the thought of being held and fucked by Kal while making love to his cousin. 'Ohh' she wanted it so bad she moaned out loud only to have it cut off by a slow wet kiss from Kara. The two girl's tongues intertwined and they took turns sucking on each other's as Karen slowly led them over to the large bed she had in the middle of the room.

Powergirl ran her hands though Kara's hair as she pressed the smaller girl down onto the bed. Kara smiled as she watched Powergirl crawl up over her on the bed, her large breasts swaying underneath her shirt. Leaning down Powergirl placed her lips on Kara's neck before starting to kiss her way back up to her mouth.

"Mmm did you enjoy fucking your cousin?" Powergirl asked in a sultry voice as her lips trailed up kara's jaw. "Did you enjoy having his big Kryptonian cock in your pussy?" Kara was stopped from answering when Powergirl started to suck on her bottom lip. Reaching up Kara pulled Karen closer for the kiss, her body squirming as she felt Karen's hands start to remove her shirt. Karen broke off the kiss and watched happily, as Kara's toned sun kissed stomach was revealed. Leaning down Karen started to lick at the revealed flesh, her tongue-covering inch after inch as she raised the shirt. Licking her way up between the valley of Kara's breasts she finally got the shirt off and started on the buttons to Kara's skirt.

Before she knew what was happening Karen found herself flipped over and laying on her back as a half-naked Supergirl straddled her. Karen watched as Kara slowly undid her skirt and slipped one of her hands down it.

"Ohh yes I loved having my cousins long hard cock in me." She said moving her fingers in and out of her snatch. "I loved the feel of him on top of me, forcing his big cock between my tight little teen lips and impregnating me." Kara started to thrust her fingers in and out faster, the skirt only allowing Karen brief glimpses at the perfect little snatch. "That's what you want isn't it? You want to lick my little pussy don't you?"

"Yes." Karen admitted as she watched Kara use her other hand to bring up one of her large breasts and start to suck on it. Karen watched as the young girl got herself off, her cunt grinding up against her stomach as she sucked on her breasts. Reaching up Karen ran her hands up Kara's sides utill she could grip onto Kara's breasts.

Kara let the one breast pop out and allowed her head to roll back as she felt Karen start to massage her breasts, her large lips soon following to suck on her hardened nipples. "Ohh yeah baby girl cum for me, let me see that beautiful pussy as you cum all over your fingers." Karen said as she squeezed and sucked at Kara's breasts. Taking her hand Kara tilted Karen's head up until their lips met. Karen held onto the young heroine as her body spasamed, her moans of ecstasy swallowed by Karen's lips.

As her orgasm subsided Kara brought her hand up, her fingers glistening in juice. Smiling she gently pressed them against Karen's lips and covering them in her juices until they glistened. Karen moaned happily and started to lap at the juices as Kara pressed her fingers into Karen's mouth. "That's right slut lick my juices off my fingers. Suck on them like they were my cousin's cock." She said as Karen's tongue lapped and moved over them.

Once she finished cleaning off Kara's fingers Karen laid back down quickly followed by Kara who started to run her hands down the silk nightgown Karen had on.

"I always wished I could have breasts as big as yours are." Said Kara revealing the large E-cup breasts to the world. Leaning down Kara started to kiss and play with them just like Karen had.

"Don't worry I'm sure yours will grow soon and get just as big. They will probably be bigger than mine were at your age since you are carrying Kal's baby." Karen said giggling as Kara's hand brushed over a ticklish spot. Laughing, Karen allowed Kara to take her bra and panties off leaving her laying in just her house coat.

"You look so good, I can't wait to watch my cousin fuck those huge slutty tits of yours." Kara said squeezing one of Powergirl's tits.

"Why don't I give you a little preview then?" Karen said slipping out from under Kara and walking over to the closest. Grabbing a small black box form a shelf Karen turned around to see Kara laying on her side, one hand propping her up as the other spread her lips displaying her core to powergirl. Powergirl felt her mouth water at the sight of Kara's perfect little cunt, rolling her shoulders she stepped out of her night gown fully exposing herself to the younger girls gaze.

Powergirl quickly climbed back up on the bed, her legs straddling Kara as she laid the box down beside her. Kara watched as Karen opened the lid, the contents hidden to her until she pulled out a long clear crystal dildo. She watched as Karen brought it to her lips and slowly ran her tongue up onside of it. "Is this what you wanted to see?" She asked slowly bringing the dildo down between her breasts. "You want to watch as Kal fucks my tits with his big hard cock." She whispered moving it up and down slowly between her breasts.

Kara licked her lips as she watched Karen bring it back up and start to suck on the tip of the dildo, her tongue running out to tease its head. "Damn that's hot, but I hope you know my cousins cock is much bigger than that." Kara said grinning up at Powergirl.

"Mmm how much bigger sweetie?" Running her tongue up the underside of the crystal cock Powergirl sat it down on the nightstand and reached her hand back in the box bringing out the largest dildo Kara had ever seen. Powergirl held the foot long dildo in her hands and started to kiss around the head. "I can't wait to see your cute little pussy wrap around this cock sweetie." She said placing it on top of Kara's snatch and rubbing it over her lips. Kara's juices quickly smeared all over the dildo as Powergirl turned it over and over getting it wet.

Kara was about to reply when she felt the thick head of the dildo slide into her. Kara opened her mouth in a moan as it felt like the dildo kept sliding in further and further with no hope of stopping soon. "Ohh yeah fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock." Kara said as Powergirl continued to thrust faster and faster driving Kara to the edge.

Continuing the thrusting Powergirl slid off of Kara and leaned down, kissing the young heroine. "You like that don't you, you little slut. Always flying around in that skimpy little skirt, letting everyone below you get a good look at your panties." Powergirl teased as she thrust harder. Just as it seemed like Kara was going to cum she flipped over and pinned Powergirl below her.

"I'm not the slut who has a boob window in my uniform" Kara said bouncing her pussy on the dildo. Reaching in the box beside her she grabbed a large crystal plug and turned around facing away from Powergirl. "Such a sexy little ass, we need to stretch it a bit before we go see Kal. But even then his cock is going to rip your ass in half." Kara said leaning her head down between Karen's golden legs and running her tongue over her tight asshole. Kara happily went to work licking at sucking at Karen's ass, her tongue diving in deep making Powergirl squirm.

"You like that don't you bitch, you like getting your ass eaten." Kara said running her finger into Powergirls ass and pumping it in and out.

"No you are just a little ass licking slut" Karen moaned as Kara leaned back down to lick and suck at her ass. "You, you are the only one who's ate my ass out." Powergirl grunted. Grabbing onto Kara's hips Powergirl pulled her ass down infront of her face and started to lick up from Kara's stuffed pussy to her ass. The two girls laid there licking and slurping as they played with each other's ass. The tongues snaking in and out of the others ass as their fingers massaged the surrounding flesh.

After a few minutes both women came, their juices drenching the other. Kara rolled off powergirl and looked at the large plug that was sticking out of Powergirls ass. "You look so good like that, I think we should leave that in and let Kal be the one to take it out."

Powergirl ran her fingers over the handle and pressed it in slightly deeper. "Ohh god, I don't know if I will be able to fly with this in me." She moaned as her ass twitched around it

Meanwhile back at Themiscyra Donna sighed as she waded into the large marble bath in the east wing of the palace. Her body aching pleasantly from her spar with Diana. They had started out sparing with their swords and shields but had ended up grappling. Donna smiled as more of the warm scented water washed over her. She had enjoyed rolling around in the dirt with Diana,

Donna remembered how Diana had looked as she lay on the ground, her skin dirty and glistening. Donna had thought it strange that Diana had wanted to train naked today but after a bit she had gotten used to it. Though it had seemed that Diana's hands kept grabbing her around the breasts or the legs or even once the ass.

Sinking deeper into the water Donna started to think that everyone on the island had been acting a little...strangely. Everyone was usually kind and even at times deferential to Diana but not they looked upon her like some kind of goddess. She had also noticed Starfire and some girls from the village walking down one of the corridors. And when she had asked Diana about it she just said that Starfire had decided that it would be better to be around people while she healed so she had asked to come to the island.

Any more thoughts were cut off as she heard the large doors to the bath open and close. Turning around she saw Diana walking towards the bath, her hips swinging in a natural sort of confidence that Donna had yet to master.