Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello little sister." Diana said smiling at Donna.

"Oh hey, I thought you were getting something from your room?" Donna asked as Diana sat some towels down on a stone bench. Donna couldn't help but admire her sisters body as she bent over to check the temperature of the water.

"I got some new bath oil for us to try out. Kal bought it for me and I haven't had a chance to use it." She said smirking to herself. Inside the bottle was a powerful aphrodisiac she had created using her gifts from Aphrodite and the lab at the fortress.

"That sounds nice. I guess if he is buying you something like that then that means he finally made a move. Is that why you have been gone so much lately." Donna said laughing. Carrying the oil bottle into the pool with her Diana walked behind Donna and gently edged her towards one of the seats in the bath.

"It's been a while since we have taken the time to do this." Donna said as she felt Diana's strong hands start to rub the oil onto her shoulders. "That smells good. I've missed being able to spar with you and spend time with you and my sisters." Donna said moaning in relief as Diana's strong fingers worked the knots out of her shoulders and neck.

"Don't worry sister dear I'm sure we will have another chance to do this really soon." Diana said smiling as she moved her hands down Donna's sides. Donna drifted into a white fog of pleasure and contentment as Diana's hands moved over her sides and down her legs. Her mind had been taken by the scented spell by the time Diana's fingers started to ply her breasts.

Donna couldn't find the strength of will to question as Diana led her out of the pool and dried her off before re-oiling her body till she shined form head to toe. Diana led her from the bath to her and Kal's bedroom where she maneuvered Donna onto the bed. Crawling up with her Diana took Donna's hands and tied them to the headboard.

As the fog started to fade from her mind Donna felt a pair of lips gently kissing her breasts as something skimmed over the outer lips of her pussy. She moaned as the lips made their way up her neck to her mouth and sealed over hers.

"Wha..what's going on?" Donna asked as she started to come to. "Diana wha...what are you doing?" she asked looking up at her sisters loving face.

"I'm getting you ready." Diana said stroking Donnas face with her hand.

"Ready for what?" Donna asked jerking her arms and testing the bonds that tied her to the bed.

"Ready to serve our new master. Our new god." She said, adoration filling ever word.

"No..no Diana you cain't do this. What about our sisters, what about our mother." She pleaded only to have a finger placed on her lips to shush her.

"He has already claimed our sisters, and our mother. He already conquered them, just like Hercules, just like Zeus. And now their only wish is to serve him." She said running a hand gently up and down Donna's leg.

"Is that what he did to you? Conquer you? Rape you, just like Hercules and his men did to our sisters?" She asked struggling against the chains.

"Ohh no, I gave myself to him freely. I wanted to be with him, I wanted to serve him. All he had to do was show me that there was nothing wrong to feel that way." Diana said looking down at her sister. "He needed to show me that it was right, that a woman's place was on her knees serving a man strong enough to conquer her."

"I..I can't believe it." Donna cried "Who did this? Was is Darkside? Warlord? Who did this?" Donna asked as the large oak doors opened. Smiling Diana crawled off the bed and kneeled down on the floor presenting herself to Kal.

"Welcome home my lord." She said pressing her breasts out and widening her legs letting the evening sun shine on her oily body.

"Hello my beautiful pet" Kal said looking at her with love and affection in his eyes. That didn't stop the hard on that formed as he looked up her body then past her to where Donna was laying splayed out on the bed.

"Superman? What is this Diana?" Donna asked as superman continued to walk towards the bed.

"This is our lord, the only man strong enough to conquer the amazons, to show us our place."

"And where is that my Queen?" Kal asked smirking down and her. Without hesitating Diana leaned forward and pulled his pants down revealing his large cock, half hard already form the sight of the two women.

"To serve you master, our bodies only exist to please you." She said looking up at him the entire time as she started to rub his cock. Diana continued to rub and lick at Kal's growing shaft, her expert fingers bringing him to full mast. Donna watched as Diana lovingly kissed the large shaft, her lips slowly moving over the engorged member as she worshiped his cock.

"Hercules was right, he just wasn't strong enough to conquer you, to show you your place." He said as Diana took her time kissing down the underside of his cock. As she got to the base she started to lick around it, running her tongue over his balls as she hummed contently. Slurping noisily on his cock Diana looked up.

"Yes let me worship you Kal, let me show you how much I love you. Our bed is your alter, use it, show Donna the true power of men." she said gently gripping his cock. "Go take my sister and show her the power of her new king."