Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soon joined by Kara who happily pressed her face between Powergirl's breasts and started to lick up all of the cum covering her breasts and parts of her neck and chest. Kal watched as the younger girl hungrily attacked Powergirl's large cum covered tits. Her face mashed between them as her small pink tongue happily lapped up his juices. Once she was done with the rub down Kara kissed her way down Powergirl's body until she came to the woman's pussy. Smiling she wrapped her finger though the ring of the dildo and slowly pulled it out causing Powergirl to arch and moan as the long rod was removed.

Once recovered she looked up at Kal with an expression of pure playfulness. "Please, I feel so empty now. Don't you have anything to fill me up with again?" She begged while looking back and forth between his eyes and his cock. Within and instant Kal was on top of her and Kara watched as Kal gripped Powergirl's neck as he held her down and began to fuck he, riding her like a bull as his cock slammed into her over and over as he took her. Moving over behind him Kara pressed her body against his back until she could feel his strong mussels moving and straining as his cock ravished Karen's core. Kara started to run her hands over his shoulders as she planet small kisses up and down his neck, her lips quietly spurring him on.

Kara molded her body against Kal's loving the way his muscles flexed and moved as he entered Powergirl over and over. The other girl helpless before him as he mounted her. His large veiny cock spreading her lips as he grunted and thrust in again. Moving over beside him Kara grabbed one of his hands and brought it up to her mouth and sucked on his two middle fingers. Kal looked over at her, still thrusting into Powergirl, and watched as she moved his hand down below her skirt. Kal took the hint and started to finger Kara's pussy. His hand matching the rhythm with his hips.

Both girls seemed to cum at the same time. Kara's small cunt squeezing his fingers as she came and soaking his hand while Powergirl's cunt latched onto his cock and tried to drain it for all it was worth. Both girls sight with a contented sound as they finished though Powergirl looked on with excited shock when she saw Kal's cock still rock hard. "Oh Rao, How much does it take to tire you out?" She said causing him to laugh.

"Its Oh Kal, my beautiful little pet. And we haven't been able to find an upper limit yet."

"Then maybe we should keep trying cousin." Kara said as she got down onto her hands and knees beside Powergirl. "Mmm look at all of this hot cream dripping out of her master. All of that white cum pouring out of her snatch." Kara said spreading Karen's lips and letting Kal's cum gush out from where he had filled her. Kal watched intently as Kara leaned down and started to lick at the cum letting it spill over her small pink tongue as she tried to plug the hole and stop the flow.

Watching her cute cum covered lips he noticed her ass shaking behind her, her soft cute cheeks peeking out from under her skirt. Kal growled as he watched her soft cheeks sway hypnotically back and forth as she cooed against Karen's cunt. As her ass flashed him again Kal groaned and knew he needed to be in that tight, young ass. Without any warning Kal was on top of her, his hand holding onto the back of her neck and pressing her face against Powergirl's abdomen as the large head of his cock pressed up against the small opening of her ass.

Karen watched as Kal forced his self into Kara, his huge cock ripping her ass and making her scream out in pain as he took her. "Yes master, you are the last lord of the house of El. Take your place, claim what's yours." She said as she watched Kara buck, her eyes filled with tears as Kal's large cock ripped her ass open as he thrust in and out. Kara continued to scream as Kal wrapped a hand under her arm and around her neck, using it to lift her up against his chest. Kal groaned in pleasure as he let gravity push her tight ass down further onto his cock.

Powergirl laid on the floor, her breasts and chin still covered in Kal's cum as She watched him manhandle Kara. Kara played at trying to get away as Kal held her arms behind her back with one hand and explored her body with the other. Kara let out a choked cry as Kal's hand tightened around her throat as he slammed into her ass again and again. Karen watched as Kal continued to thrust into Kara, one hand holding her up by the neck as the other played with her breasts.

Karen couldn't help but think that Kara looked like a slutty schoolgirl as Kal held her in the air and fucked her. She watched as his hand went under her shirt to tease the young girls breasts as he slammed his hips against her. With a satisfied moan Kara's eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out as her body shook from an earth shattering orgasm. Pulling out Kal allowed Kara to fall to the floor as he jerked his self off over her and covered the unconscious girl's face and chest in his cum.

Powergirl felt herself shiver in fear and excitement as Kal looked form the unconscious Kara over to her. "Come here slut." Kal commanded pointing to the floor in front of him. Karen was slightly surprised that he was still hard given all that he had cum in the last few minutes, surprised but defiantly not disappointed. Instead of crawling Powergirl stood up and walked slowly over to him, giving him time to see his cum still dripping form her cunt.

"What do you wish of me my lord?" She asked as she came to stand in front of him. Kal only growled in response as his hand grabbed her hair and forced her to kneel down on her knees.

"Clean off your master's cock, slave. Do well enough and I may yet allow you to carry my young." Kal said even though Karen knew that there was no way he hadn't knocked her up yet. Leaning forward Karen wrapped her lips around the huge throbbing member and took it all down her throat in one go surprising Kal. That wasn't her last surprise as she started to switch between humming and gently raking her teeth against the tip of his cock causing a shiver of pleasure to go up his spine.

Just as Powergirl started to get into cleaning Kara's juices off Kal grabbed her hair forcing her to lean back from his cock. Kal continued to pull her up by her hair until she was standing at her full height in front of him. "Was I not pleasing you my lord?" she asked afraid that she was not giving her master any pleasure, or even worse, that she may have harmed him. Instead of answering Kal grabbed her right leg and wrapped it around his hip as his other hand cupped her cheek. Karen smiled as she felt her lord's arms wrap around her, more gently this time. For the first time since he had taken her Kal kissed her. Powergirl was quick to return the kiss and pressed her body against his as she wrapped her lips around his lower lip and started to suck on it. Kal opened his mouth and allowed her to deepen the kiss and he maneuvered his self to slide inside of her.

Powergirl moaned against him as she felt him start to gently thrust up into her core. Kal found her pussy eagerly welcoming him as he slid inside, her walls seeming to move and massage his cock as he slid further inside of her. Kal slowly started to speed up as he thrust into her causing Karen to let out short little pants. As he eyes started to glaze over Kal ran a hand though her long hair before placing it on her cheek. Pulling her face close enough to his that he could feel her breath Kal watched as her bright eyes started to glaze over in pleasure.

"Who am I" he commanded quietly as he thrust harder into her. He could feel his own orgasm coming as she opened her mouth.

"You are the last...ohh...the last lord of Krypton." Powergirl moaned as his cock fully entered her womb. Kal growled in pleasure at hearing her call him that and pulled her body closer to his.

"And what are you?" He asked running his hand though her hair again. Neither one noticed that they were now floating in the air as Kal fucked her, her legs now both wrapped tightly around his.

"I am..ohh I am yours kal, I am yours" Karen said causing Kal to explode inside of her. Powergirl continued to use her cunt to pump his cock as he floated them over to the throne and sat down. Kal leaned back and closed his eyes as he felt Karen's fingers brush over his cheek and her lips press against his. "I am yours my lord" she said again as she leaned into him and laid her head on his shoulder.

12