Rebirth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

The happy submissive poured two cups of coffee and placed a bun on a plate for her Dom. They sat sipping the freshly brewed coffee as Kari waited patiently for Mr. Wilson to speak. She was itching to tell Mr. Wilson of her second piece of good news but knew it was correct to wait until her Dom asked her.

"Kari, you will have noticed that I am a man of few words so feel free to talk anytime you wish." The Dom quickly continued. "But I want to tell and assure you that I couldn't be more pleased with you and the trust you have in me after such a short time. I am literally over the moon with the way you submitted this afternoon. It was quite an intensive session, a big test for you and you passed with flying colours."

The emotion of the moment showed on Kari's face as she blinked back a few tears. "Oh thank you Mr. Wilson, Sir. You sure took me by surprise from the moment you stripped me in the hall. All I can say is that your style of domination is what I have been searching for since I became aware that I am submissive. I know that you care for me and I have complete trust in you now. Like Jayne I was born to serve and I am sure we will share many more moments like today."

"Some things are meant to be, after three lonely years since Elsie died I feel as if I am undergoing a rebirth."

"I'm sure Elsie is watching your rebirth and smiling down on us right now." Kari replied sincerely.

"When you have finished your coffee lie down with your head in my lap." The Dom requested after finishing his coffee and placing the mug back on the table.

"Yes Sir!" Kari replied before again silently noting Mr. Wilson's talent for surprise.

The happy redhead quickly finished her drink and lay down on the cool leather with her head on her Dom's lap.

"So tell me more about the hydrotherapy." Mr. Wilson asked as he stroked Kari's hair. "Is there a pool at Maroondah?"

"Not in the main hospital but at a nearby purpose built rehabilitation facility." Kari explained as she relaxed and enjoyed the attention from her Dom. "It's for patients rehabilitating from surgery, car accidents, sports injuries and so on. The physiotherapy area has a large gym and, although you won't need it, there is also an occupational therapy section. My friend needs the full details of your health insurance but she thinks she can wangle at least a dozen sessions of both hydro and physio for you."

"That's sounds wonderful my subbie, what about the massage? My doctors recommended it but I couldn't afford the cost of private masseurs." Mr. Wilson slipped a hand under the front of Kari's robe and gently fondled her breasts.

"Ohhhh that feels so nice." Kari purred as she smiled up at the Dom. "The massage may take a bit more wangling but I'll know more later in the week."

"Jayne was looking into doing a massage course to get the basic strokes so she can pamper Ron." Noel said as he spread the top of Kari's robe and exposed her breasts.

"Really Sir? Perhaps I could do it too, I'd love to be able to massage you." Kari replied as her Dom teased her nipples.

"Why don't you speak with her tomorrow?" Mr. Wilson suggested before catching his subbie out with a sudden change of subject. "Who gave you permission to wear your robe?"

Kari's contented demeanour changed quickly as a shiver of apprehension ran through her body. "Nobody, Sir." She replied contritely.

"You will always ask permission before you ever cover your body. I know that it is a little cool and I would have agreed had you asked." The Dom paused for effect as he reached into his shirt pocket. "Perhaps this will teach you to ask next time."

Mr. Wilson pulled two short lengths of dental floss from his pocket and placed them between Kari's large breasts. She moaned as he flicked an index finger several times against her right nipple before curling a length of the thin cord several times around the hard brown teat. The subbie winced as her Dom pulled the floss tight and tied it in a neat bow. He quickly repeated the process on her left nipple before covering the breasts with the robe.

"Don't want you to get cold." Mr. Wilson said with a smile, "Now, it's getting a little late, how about a pizza for dinner tonight? The local shop deliver very tasty and hot pizzas."

Kari was trying to deal with the irritating spasms of pain and pleasure coming from her tender nipples and the question of dinner took her completely by surprise. She lifted a hand to her brow and shook her head before replying, "Umm pizza? Oh, I was going to cook for you tonight Sir."

"You cook the next two days." The Dom stated as he reached for the cordless phone on the coffee table. "We will have pizza tonight and get to know each other a bit better." He chuckled as he pressed the auto-dial button, "As you can see I have been living alone for too long."

Mr. Wilson ordered the pizza as Kari continued to try to adjust to the continuous sensations coming from her nipples. It was difficult to relax and she wriggled on the couch as her Dom continued to smooth her hair. She knew only too well that the constant tenderness was being transmitted through the nerves that seemed to be connected directly from her nipples to her sex and she wondered how long she could hold off the inevitable orgasm.

"Don't you dare climax". Mr. Wilson said as he eased his subbie off his lap. The Dom was enjoying himself hugely and his happiness showed in the twinkle in his eyes.

"You read minds too Sir?" Kari asked as she rose to her feet and held out a hand to assist her Dom from the couch.

"Thank you my subbie." Noel said as he stood slightly unsteadily with the aid of the walking stick. "Maybe I do read minds, or perhaps it's just experience? Now, where's my wallet?"

The Dom moved to his bedroom to get the money for the pizza leaving Kari wondering what she should do. She was thrilled by the way Mr. Wilson had 'punished' her for dressing and the confident way he had decided about dinner. The subbie moved to the kitchen and selected plates, cutlery, paper napkins for their dinner and, unsure of where they would eat, placed them on the kitchen bench.

"Forget the knives and forks, pizzas are finger food." Mr. Wilson grinned as he returned to the kitchen and passed a twenty-dollar note to his subbie. "You can answer the door, we will eat back in the living room, fancy some wine?"

"Wine would be lovely Sir." Kari replied a little uncertainly.

"Relax Kari and enjoy the evening, our play has finished for the day." The Dom said as he took a bottle from the fridge.

"No offence Sir, but I'll believe that when you go to sleep." The subbie said with a giggle as she collected the plates, napkins and two wineglasses.

"Ha, ha, ha, good reply, Elsie used to say the same thing." Mr. Wilson laughed. "Ah, there's the door bell, let's eat."

The happy Dom and his new submissive shared the pizza and wine in the living room while communicating honestly about their past and their hopes for the future. The dental floss tied around Kari's nipples made it difficult for her to concentrate at times as she felt the inevitable orgasm growing within. Mr. Wilson downed the last slice of pizza, refilled both their glasses with wine and held his up as a toast.

"To us Kari, may our friendship continue to grow."

"To us Sir." Kari said as they clinked glasses and sipped the cool wine.

"So my subbie, how are your nipples?" Mr. Wilson asked with a grin as he placed an arm around Kari's shoulders so they could snuggle closer.

"My nipples are throbbing nicely thank you Sir, but it's the effect they are having a bit lower that is, ummmmm, well, you know what I mean Sir."

"It's a bit damp downstairs?" The Dom asked as he managed to suppress a chuckle.

"Oh, more than a bit Sir." Kari moaned as her legs moved involuntarily.

"Then it's time for my dessert. Stand up, take off your robe then stand on the couch facing the wall with your feet either side of my thighs. If you take down that painting you will find a couple of handgrips attached to the wall. You may orgasm when I spank your lovely bum."

Mr. Wilson rested his head on the high back of the couch as Kari quickly followed the instructions. She stripped off the robe then carefully stood on the cushions, lifted the painting from its hook and placed it on the sofa beside Mr. Wilson. The hidden handles were in the correct position for her to grip and keep her balance. The subbie's glistening pussy was now inches from her Dom's face and she moaned as he placed a hand on each of her buttocks. The Dom appreciatively breathed in the aroma of his excited subbie before pulling her crotch against his face. Mr. Wilson's well-practised tongue immediately pushed its way between Kari's labia before his lips sucked in the moisture dripping from her pussy. Kari's aroused state ensured it did not take long before her legs started to tremble with the approach of her inevitable orgasm. Her Dom's instructions of when she could climax added to the subbie's excitement as his experienced tongue incited waves of pleasure through her straining body.

"Ohhhhhhh fucking hell." Kari moaned loudly as Mr. Wilson teased around her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She tensed herself as her Dom lifted his right hand from her arse cheek, but the hoped-for spank did not occur and the subbie pleaded "Pllllllllleeeeeeease Sir." as he gently replaced his hand back on the soft flesh.

The Dom chuckled inwardly as he moved his tongue back between Kari's labia where he could taste her delicious love juices. Kari's hands gripped tight as she fought to control her natural reaction to her experienced Dom's special cunnilingus. Mr. Wilson was using his tongue like a small cock as he repeatedly fucked Kari's pussy while her loud moans filled the room. The Dom suddenly moved his tongue back to Kari's clitoris and a few seconds later his hands spanked once on each of her arse cheeks. The subbie's screamed as she inadvertently lost her grip on the handles and her knees buckled as the powerful orgasm swept through her straining body. Mr. Wilson's firm hands held Kari as her shaking body slid down his until her knees supported her on the couch both sides of the Dom's thighs. As Mr. Wilson had planned, his subbie's breasts were now level with his head and he too moaned with pleasure as he buried his face between her large soft mounds. Even though Kari was still climaxing she had the presence of mind to push forward so her breasts were smothering her Dom's face. More suppressed memories of his late wife flooded Mr. Wilson's mind and tears flowed as he sobbed against his subbie's yielding flesh.

"Let it all out Mr. Wilson." Kari encouraged as she kissed the top of her Dom's head

The couple remained almost motionless for some minutes until Mr. Wilson eased Kari back to enable him to pull the dental floss from her hard nipples. The redhead moaned as her Dom sucked gently on each nipple before blinking back the last tears and looking directly into his subbies eyes.

They both smiled and said in unison; "I feel so safe......" The Dom and his new subbie burst out laughing as they failed to complete their sentences.

"GMTA Sir." Kari giggled, "After you."

"Thank you, great minds certainly do think alike." Mr. Wilson smiled. "I was going to say that I feel safe with you and I can let my emotions flow freely."

"And I was going to say again that I feel so safe with you Sir and I'm so pleased that you feel safe with me." Kari paused then encouraged, "All the piffle that boys don't cry is so wrong, if you feel the need to release tears or just talk, you know you can with me."

Mr. Wilson's reply was to place a hand behind Kari's neck and pull her towards him until their lips met and they kissed passionately.

"I have something for you," Mr. Wilson said as their lips parted. "I was going to leave it until tomorrow afternoon but I think now is appropriate."

The Dom smiled at Kari's puzzled expression as he slid his right hand down behind the painting and under the cushion of the couch. He withdrew a small gift-wrapped rectangular parcel and gave it to his subbie. The nurse carefully removed the paper and looked warily at the small black cardboard box.

"You can open it, it's not a joke, I promise." Mr. Wilson chuckled.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful." Kari exclaimed as she lifted the lid off the box to see a red and black leather collar with gold studs and matching gold buckle. "Thank you so much, I've dreamed of wearing a collar so often." The beaming subbie offered the box to her Dom and asked, "Would you put it on me please Sir?"

"My pleasure my subbie, you know what this means don't you?"

"Yes Sir, I do and I promise I won't let you down. I trust you one hundred percent Mr. Wilson." As Kari spoke she lifted her long red hair away from her neck allowing Mr. Wilson to take the offered collar and carefully attach it around her neck. A shiver of excitement ran through the subbies body as her fingers felt the soft leather. "Does it have a matching lead?" She enquired.

"Naturally, why don't you clean up here and I'll get it and then we'll have an early night."

"Yes Sir!" Kari eased herself off Mr. Wilson's legs, assisted him to stand and passed the walking stick to her happy Dom.

The delighted submissive collected the remains of their pizza meal and carried them to the kitchen. The collar had come as a complete surprise and she felt proud that her new Dom had felt that she deserved such a treat so early in their relationship. Kari was pleased that they were to have an early night, as it had been a long day at work plus the exciting time in her new home. She smiled to herself as she realised that she already regarded this house as her new home. After quickly washing the few dishes she knelt on the floor just prior to Mr. Wilson returning with a matching leather lead.

The Dom clicked the lead onto the collar and said, "Stand my subbie, I will happily lead you but not on your hands and knees, you are a human being, not a dog."

"Yes Sir." Kari blushed as she quickly regained her feet.

It would have been an incongruous sight to a 'vanilla' observer of Mr. Wilson and his submissive as he led her to the bedroom. The mature Dom walked with the aid of his stick followed closely on the lead by his nude submissive who had her head bowed. Kari gratefully acknowledged Mr. Wilson's offer to use the bathroom and she was surprised to see him still dressed and waiting by the timber-framed bed when she returned to the bedroom. The tired Dom smiled and signalled for his subbie to take off his clothes. Kari quickly removed his clothes, hung the trousers in the wardrobe and placed the rest in a wicker laundry basket. Mr. Wilson surprised his subbie again by taking hold of the lead and guiding her around to the end of the bed. He placed her directly against the timber end then used the leather lead to make her bend at the waist until her upper body was face down on the duvet. The subbie moaned as her Dom spread her legs wide apart and rubbed a hand over her bare arse cheeks. Kari remained still as she heard Mr. Wilson walk over to and remove something from the wardrobe.

'Whoooooosh!' Kari froze as the sound of a thin rattan cane splitting the air broke the silence in the room.

"My subbie I can't find the words to say how happy I am with your obedience and trust. I surprised myself by offering you the collar after knowing you for such a short time." The Dom paused as he sought the right words. "My dear, I wish us to go to bed with three of my marks on your wonderful body. They will not be permanent and will have faded by morning. You may use the safe word if you do not wish me to proceed."

Long slow seconds passed as Mr. Wilson allowed Kari time to make the decision. The subbie was amazed by the thoughts running through her head. There was the fear of the pain but also the excitement of her Dom expanding her limits and taking her submission to a higher level. She knew and was grateful of the fact that she had the final say but there was absolutely no thought of using the safe word. 'This is what I want!' Kari realised triumphantly and the tenseness was immediately released from her body as she relaxed over the end of the bed. She turned her head to the side, smiled at her Dom and looked directly into his eyes as she nodded her acceptance.

It was Mr. Wilson's time to shiver with excitement as Kari turned her head and rested her face on the duvet. The Dom was delighted with her acquiescence and he wasted no time in taking up his position. There was no reaction from Kari as Mr. Wilson found his range with a few soft taps with the tip of the cane on her buttocks.

'Whooooooosh!' - The cane whistled through the air and cracked across the smooth skin. The duvet muffled Kari's scream as her legs kicked out and a thin red welt contrasted with her white arse cheeks.

'Whooooooooosh!' - The second stroke was a little firmer causing the subbie to lift her head as her legs kicked once again. The scream was loud and Kari's body shook as her fists grasped the duvet. She sucked air noisily through her gritted teeth but there were no tears as she remained in place for the final stroke.

Mr. Wilson took a few seconds to admire the parallel weals on his lovely subbie's arse. He was full of admiration for the way Kari was submitting to her sternest and most painful test since they had met.

'Whooooooooooosh!!' - The crack of the cane was followed a split second later by an intense scream as the third wale marked the subbie's skin parallel to the previous two welts. Kari's body convulsed over the end of the bed for a few seconds as her Dom dropped the cane and moved to comfort his submissive.

Mr. Wilson placed some gentle kisses on the red marks before grasping Kari's legs and, with surprising strength, lifting and pushing his trembling subbie over the end of the bed and onto the covers. The Dom moved quickly onto the bed and guided Kari to lie on her left side. The nurse's quiet moans were interrupted by an occasional sob as she felt Mr. Wilson carefully pull the covers over them as he snuggled in behind. His right hand shifted Kari's long hair away from his face before hugging his subbie with the hand coming to rest on her right breast.

"I'm so proud of you." The Dom whispered as he kissed Kari's shoulder.

"Thank you Sir." Kari's replied with awe in her voice. "That's the first time I've been marked.................with love."

"You continue to amaze me my subbie, sleep now and tomorrow, well, we will see what tomorrow brings."

"You're teasing me again Sir," Kari replied with a giggle as she wriggled closer to her new Dom.

"For once I can reply that I have no definite plans for tomorrow," Mr. Wilson paused and chuckled, "Sleep soundly my subbie, you have passed all your entrance exams and you can tell me your other good news tomorrow."

"Yes Sir, goodnight, sleep well."

Wearing only her new collar and the marks on her bottom Kari took some time before falling asleep. The sudden positive changes in her life ran through her mind as she listened to the muffled snores of her wonderful Dom. She realised that the difference in their ages was not having any negative effect on their relationship and she smiled to herself about her initial concern of that situation. Her ability to absorb the pain of the cane brought a smile of delight to Kari's face as she ran her fingertips over the still-tingling marks on her arse. After nearly an hour of reflection about her submission to Mr. Wilson and some planning for the following day, the happy nurse finally fell asleep.

CHAPTER TWO

"Good morning Sunshine." Mr. Wilson said as his subbie awoke. He had been propped up on an elbow admiring his companion for some time.

"Morning Sir," Kari yawned as she glanced at the bedside clock. "Oh goodness, it's nearly nine thirty!"

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers