Rebirth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"You must have needed an extended sleep after your long day." The Dom smiled.

"It was long and the end was, umm, somewhat different to other working days," Kari paused, then added, "But very rewarding."

"Shower time I think." Mr. Wilson said as he reached across and unbuckled the collar.

"Sir, would you mind if we had breakfast first?"

"Why?"

"I'd like to see if I can get a similar sexy reaction from you like in our first shower, and perhaps back here afterwards?"

Mr. Wilson smiled and nodded his appreciation of the nurse's plans. "I've been thinking about that too my subbie, breakfast first it is."

After a quick breakfast of toast and coffee the happy couple walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

"Sir, may I before?" Kari said as she indicated that she needed to use the toilet.

"Of course."

Mr. Wilson moved into the shower and stood watching his subbie as she sat on the toilet. Kari surprised herself by feeling no embarrassment as she emptied her bladder in full view of her Dom. She resisted the temptation of giving a little bow as she stood, flushed the toilet and joined Mr. Wilson in the large shower recess.

"Kneel down, hands behind your back!"

The directive was only a mild surprise to Kari as she quickly obeyed the order and knelt looking up at her Dom. The subbie was quickly getting used to sudden directions from Mr. Wilson but what happened next took her completely by surprise. She gasped as a sudden stream of urine spurted from his penis that he aimed directly at her breasts. The couple had not discussed golden showers and Kari was somewhat shocked as the warm liquid splashed on her large breasts before flowing down over her curves to the shower floor. As her mind grappled with mixed emotions Kari suddenly became aware that Mr. Wilson's body was shaking and she looked up to see him spluttering to try to stop laughing.

"Oh Sunshine, the look on your face was priceless!" The Dom laughed loudly as he shook the last drops from the end of his penis and reached down to guide Kari to her feet. "Don't worry, golden showers are not really my thing, but your reaction was so funny."

Kari grinned and shook her head. "Your ability to surprise is ummm, well, still very surprising. Actually, I must admit it felt quite nice, the warmth.........um." Kari shrugged her shoulders at her admission.

"Not degrading?"

Kari shrugged her shoulders. "Degrading? I don't think so, just very personal."

"Not really my thing Sunshine." Mr. Wilson admitted to his still-confused subbie. "But on to more important matters."

"Yes Sir, just one thing if I may?"

"Yes?"

"Sunshine?"

"I don't know where that nick came from but it does suit you." Mr. Wilson smiled, "You have brought much sunshine into my life."

"Thank you Sir, I do like it, Sunshine I am for you." Kari smiled happily.

Mr. Wilson finished the conversation by turning on the taps, adjusting the water temperature and hosing the urine from his subbie's body. He then took great delight in soaping her body all over causing Kari to moan as his fingers cleaned the most intimate areas of her body. After rinsing off all the soapy bubbles he passed the shower hose and soap to his excited subbie. The training of the experienced nurse showed as she carefully and gently washed her Dom's torso, arms and legs. She took her time bathing Mr. Wilson's genitals and was thrilled when his limp penis gave a little jerk in her soapy hand. Kari glanced up to see her Dom grinning as he wiggled his eyebrows at her in recognition of his reaction.

"Turn around please Sir." Kari asked as she encouraged silently, 'Come on dickie, you can do it.'

The subbie ignored her Dom's back and legs as she concentrated her efforts on his groin. After making sure that Mr. Wilson had a firm grip on the support bars her hands pushed his feet wider apart. Using lots of soap her fingers carefully cleansed his buttocks and anal area with the thoroughness one would expect from an experienced nurse. Kari grinned as her Dom moaned as she carefully massaged and teased around his anus and perineum. She knew how pleasurable massage in this area could be for open-minded men and she was thrilled at Mr. Wilson's reaction. When Kari was confident of the cleanliness of the anal area she hosed off the soap and knelt between his legs. For the second time since they had met the excited submissive rimmed her tongue around Mr. Wilson's anus before pushing against the puckered hole. One of her soapy hands gently masturbated his limp penis and again she felt his cock give a jerk as the arousal commenced. The long moan of pleasure that escaped her Dom's lips encouraged the thrilled nurse to wriggle her tongue with renewed enthusiasm. Mr. Wilson's erection was nearing full hardness when, like the first time, the mature Dom's legs suddenly wobbled.

"Fuck! I need to sit Kari." The frustration was obvious in the Dom's voice.

Kari moved quickly and carefully assisted Mr. Wilson to the shower chair. Her soapy hand continued to stroke her Dom's erection but they were both disappointed as his penis lost its hardness.

"Sir, I have an idea that may help, if I may?" Kari's eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked at her discouraged Dom who raised his eyebrows and nodded for the nurse to continue. "I know you enjoyed when I washed around your anus."

"True, I'm straight but must admit that was very sensual." Mr. Wilson agreed.

"A man doesn't have to be gay to enjoy anal play. Has your doctor ever done a digital rectal exam?" Kari asked as she rinsed the soap from his genitals.

"Yes, a few times, but I didn't like it, then." The Dom chuckled as Kari's enthusiasm brightened his mood.

"I worked in Urology for a while and I know that, if you'll excuse my description, a finger up the arse can be very exciting for some men. I'd love to try that with you on your bed," Kari giggled before saying, "I brought gloves and lube with me."

"You think it will help Nurse Sunshine?" Mr. Wilson asked with an acknowledging smile of Kari's preparations.

"Honestly Sir, I don't know, the digital exam is normally done to detect growths or abnormalities in the prostate gland." Kari giggled again, "But it could be a fun way of finding out."

"I'm in your hands." The Dom sighed as he rose carefully from the chair. "Dry me and we will give it a try."

Kari quickly dried her Dom and herself before holding Mr. Wilson's arm, stopping to grab two dry towels from the linen closet as they moved to the main bedroom. The subbie spread the towel on the centre of the bed and helped her new partner to lie face down with his legs apart. After collecting the necessary items from her bag Kari knelt up on the bed beside the somewhat tense body of her Dom.

"Please relax Sir." Kari asked as she spread some massage oil on Mr. Wilson's shoulders and back. "I'll massage you for a time to help you unwind a little, please take slow deep breaths and get the air right down into the bottom of your tummy."

"Into my tummy, not my lungs?"

"Yes Sir, and if you can, visualise the energy from the oxygen going into your sex. Use a colour if that helps, some people like pink." Kari grinned as her hands moved smoothly over her Dom's back and shoulders.

"This is all new to me, but........" Mr. Wilson closed his eyes while he breathed deeply as his subbie had requested.

Kari was pleased to see and feel her Dom relax under her hands as she massaged the lavender oil over his skin. As his breathing became more rhythmic Kari's hands moved lower to caress and stroke Mr. Wilson's buttocks and upper thighs. There was a pause as the subbie slipped latex gloves onto her hands before dripping some oil into his arse crack. There was a murmur of approval from the Dom as Kari's fingers caressed sensual patterns around his perineum and anus.

The nurse said a silent prayer as she grasped the tube of KY lubricant and whispered, "This may be cold Sir."

A slight shiver ran through Mr. Wilson's body as he felt Kari squirting the cool lube onto his anus. She used more lube on her right index finger and pressed the tip against the puckered hole. The nurse felt the automatic tightening and then pushed her finger slowly but firmly as Mr. Wilson assisted by deliberately relaxing his sphincter.

A shudder of excitement ran through both their bodies as Kari's finger pushed in as far as the first knuckle where she stopped and whispered, "Ok Sir?"

Mr. Wilson just nodded in reply as he noisily sucked air into the depths of his stomach. A strange tingle ran through his legs down to his toes as Kari slowly pressed her finger deeper into his anus. Even though the nurse had seen this procedure performed many times by doctors this was a first for her and the excitement showed in her eyes and hard nipples. Her finger gradually disappeared from her sight until it was fully inserted and she was able to locate her Dom's prostate gland. As Kari rubbed the tip of her finger over the walnut-sized lump Mr. Wilson's body jumped and he moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, I'm getting hard." The Dom groaned. "Keep going, ohhhh yes."

'Your wish is my command.' Kari thought to herself as continued the prostate massage for another minute before having a flash of inspiration.

"Sir, I want you on your back, please."

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck." The Dom paused before continuing, "Ok nurse, if you say so."

Kari giggled at the thought of her being in control as she eased her finger out Mr. Wilson's anus and removed the dirty glove. She helped her Dom roll over onto his back and gasped when she saw the hardness of his erection. The nurse scrambled quickly on the bed, positioned his legs apart with knees bent and knelt between them.

"Keep breathing into your sex and keep eye contact." Kari instructed with a giggle as she slipped a clean glove onto her right hand.

"Yes Ma'am." Mr. Wilson grinned, poked his tongue at his subbie and resumed the deep breathing.

Kari was delighted at her Dom's humour and smiled as she added some more KY to his anus and her glove. After a few more sensuous circles around the hole the subbie pushed her finger against the sphincter and was thrilled with its easy entrance. Kari made eye contact with Mr. Wilson and breathed deeply in time with her Dom whose body spasmed again as her fingertip touched his prostate. Tears welled in the Dom's eyes as his penis regained full hardness as Kari rubbed her finger gently over the gland while stroking his erection with her left hand.

"Keep breathing." The subbie whispered encouragingly as, while retaining eye contact, she leant forward and positioned her mouth over the tip of his cock.

Kari smiled and licked her lips suggestively before moistening the knob with her tongue. Sighing with pleasure the subbie slowly took Mr. Wilson's erection into her mouth. It had been nearly two years since the shapely redhead had enjoyed the erotic sensations of fellatio and she moaned as she slowly lowered her head. The Dom could not believe the hardness of his erection as he automatically reached out and grasped a handful of Kari's hair. The Dom's hips thrust forward and he guided her head backwards and forwards as Kari tried to synchronise her sucking and breathing. The couple soon fell into a rhythm as Mr. Wilson's penis slid smoothly in and out of his subbie's mouth. Perspiration was dripping from the Dom's face as he endeavoured to hold back his certain orgasm. Both of them were moaning and Kari kept glancing up at him, the excitement in her eyes expressing how much she loved the experience. It wasn't long before Mr. Wilson's hips thrust forward and he moaned loudly as his juices started to spurt into her mouth. The Dom tried to hold Kari's head still as his body shook violently with a surprisingly powerful climax. His eyes were closed but Mr. Wilson could hear and feel Kari sucking vigorously as she slurped his nectar into her mouth. The Dom released his hold of her hair and collapsed panting back onto the bed as his sexy submissive withdrew her gloved finger from his anus.

"Kiss me".

Kari reacted quickly to the surprise instruction by quickly removing the glove and scrambling to kneel beside Mr. Wilson. The last of the cum was still in her mouth as she leant over and deeply kissed her new Dom who licked and sucked his subbie's lips and tongue as they kissed.

"I like you to share my protein after you suck me." Mr. Wilson grinned at Kari's amazed reaction to his words.

"Mmmmmmm anytime Sir, I love your protein." Kari purred as she lay down next to her Dom's still panting body. "May I speak?"

"You are a remarkable and resourceful young lady," Mr. Wilson praised. "You can speak anytime you wish."

"I only want to say that despite your physical problems we have proved that your sexual future is not nearly as bleak as you thought." Kari was thrilled by her Dom's compliment.

"You have given me hope where I thought there was none." Mr. Wilson's voice quavered with emotion and he started to sob. "I'm sorry Sunshine, it's just.........."

"Let your emotions out." Kari whispered as she turned on her side, snuggled close and hugged Mr. Wilson closely. "What just happened convinces me that my other news will work."

"Oh dear, your other news." Mr. Wilson sighed as he wiped some tears away. "My memory shows my age I'm afraid. What is your other good news Sunshine?"

Kari suppressed a giggle before replying, "I did some checking up on Viagra, I'm sure you've heard about the wonder sex drug?"

"Yes, of course. You think it could help me?"

"Viagra works by stimulating blood flow to the penis." Kari continued enthusiastically. "You can achieve an erection but not maintain it during intercourse but Viagra will keep the blood flowing for extended sex."

"Extended sex?" Mr. Wilson asked hopefully.

"The manufacturers ask users to contact their doctor if the erection lasts longer than four hours." Kari stated with a giggle.

"Four hours of fucking Sunshine?" The Dom exclaimed with a loud laugh.

"I'm up for it as long as you are Sir." Kari giggled loudly. "As long as you don't have any heart problems of course."

"My ticker's as strong as that of a forty year old, I had tests before my surgery! Woofuckinghoo, my luck certainly changed when I found you Sunshine." Mr. Wilson said happily.

The happy couple cuddled quietly with their own emotions as they thought about the positive developments in both their lives.

"Did you have anything planned for this afternoon?" Mr. Wilson asked in an innocent tone after fifteen minutes of reflection.

"Did I have anything planned?" Kari gasped in surprise. "Sir, I thought you were the one in charge around here."

"So did I until this morning.' The Dom replied with a chuckle. "Only kidding Kari, I want to go out and buy some clothes, my favourite men's wear store is having a sale and it would give my ego a boost to be seen with you in public."

"I would be proud to be with you Sir, is there a café or coffee shop there? Perhaps we could eat lunch out?" Kari suggested.

"Excellent idea my subbie, let's get dressed and get some air."

Fifty minutes later Mr. Wilson and Kari were selecting some new shirts and a pair of slacks at the Dom's favourite menswear shop. The excited subbie even managed to talk him into a fashionable dark blue jacket to wear when he went for his regular walks at the park. After placing the purchases in Kari's car the happy couple walked arm in arm towards the coffee shop that served lunchtime sandwiches and snacks. As they neared the shop they saw Ron and Jayne, the D/s couple that had recently introduced them, walking in their direction. As the smiling couples reached each other Jayne and Kari shrieked in unison and hugged each other tightly as Mr. Wilson and Ron watched with bemused expressions.

"Great to see you again Noel," Ron said as the Doms shook hands. "What brings the two of you out here?"

"We've been buying some new clothes for me and now we're going into the café for a bit of lunch, care to join us?" Mr. Wilson replied.

"Oh yes, yes, please, can we please?" Jayne pleaded to her Dom as Kari nodded excitedly.

"As if I had any say in the decision." Ron laughed. "Thanks Noel, glad we bumped into you."

The foursome was soon seated at a small square table in the café that was almost full of Saturday shoppers. Because of the close proximity of other diners the conversation of Mr. Wilson, Ron, Jayne and Kari was kept to non D/s subjects. They all ordered a light lunch and coffee from the ever-cheerful waitress as the two girls used facial expressions to check their current situation with their Doms. Pleased with their non-verbal news, the two submissives then talked of shopping, Jayne's computer classes, Kari's nursing career and both gained some knowledge of each other's families. The Doms discussed more manly interests like sport, cars, local politics and the situation in the Middle East. The time seemed to flash by and before long Mr. Wilson gestured to Ron that he was ready to depart.

Ron nodded and at a slight pause in the subbies' conversation he tapped Mr. Wilson three times on his thigh.

"Ready to go girls?" The Dom's said in unison at the third tap.

"Yes Sir!" Jayne exclaimed loudly before quickly covering her mouth in shock at the words that Ron had forbidden her to use in public.

Her words drew the attention of other diners who looked around in surprise at the agitated subbie. Kari's happy smile quickly disappeared as she had been told previously of Ron's strict instruction.

The flash of anger on Ron's face was immediately replaced by an amiable grin as he diffused the situation and said loudly, "Ha, ha, very funny Jayne."

"Why don't you two wait at the cars while we pay for lunch?" Mr. Wilson's quiet question was actually a command, and one not to be disobeyed.

Jayne glanced at her Dom and Ron nodded agreement with Mr. Wilson's edict. The two girls grabbed their handbags and moved out to the pavement where they silently hugged each other before walking quickly to their respective cars.

"Unfortunately you were right, she fell for the trap, hook, line and sinker." Noel said quietly with a trace of sadness in his voice as Ron placed cash on the bill for the lunch.

The Doms moved out onto the footpath before Ron replied. "I wasn't surprised, but I sure didn't expect her to say it so loudly."

"Well, you know what to do mate. I'm sure she is feeling sick in the stomach right now".

"Your idea will make sure this is the last time Jayne says that in public." Ron smiled at his friend. "I don't like this sort of punishment but it is necessary."

"Lunch was very enjoyable, I'm glad you suggested it." Mr. Wilson said as the Doms shook hands. "Kari wants to invite the two of you for dinner soon, I'll be in touch."

"Thanks Noel, that will be great. I know Jayne has the same idea for dinner at our place but that can be sorted out later." Ron sighed. "Right now I have an upset subbie to deal with. Oh, by the way, it's wonderful to see you and Kari so happy together."

"It's like a rebirth for me." Noel said as he shook his head in amazement, "I'll always be grateful for the assistance from you and Jayne."

"No worries mate, I'll be in touch."

With those words the Doms walked to their cars knowing that Ron would be making the rest of the day quite stressful for Jayne.

To be continued.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers