Reborn and Ready to Rule Again

Story Info
She meets a strange man while awaiting her date.
1.7k words
3.9
26.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been watching her form the corning, sipping his wine as she was escorted to a table and given a menu. A young woman, pretty red hair and a shy smile, wearing a black dress meant to entice. Several times in the next ten minutes, she looked from the menu to the door, expecting someone who was obviously. Smiling, he stood and walked to the small table. "Hello young lady."

Not a particularly large man, but still an aged gentleman with speckled black hair and a body built on daily workouts, Garold still had quite the presence. "Mind if I join you miss?"

She blinked up at him, as if she were shocked he actually took a seat. Her pretty brown eyes reflected an objection, but she didn't voice it.

He took the menu from her and placed it on the table. "Order the grilled salmon with herb potatoes. Its the best here. He's not coming you know. Any man who intended to meet such a lovely lady would be here on time."

She blushed a little and glanced at the door. "Well, he is usually late. There was a game tonight... and all." Clearly the embarrassment stirred for both herself and him.

"Is he a professional?"

If possible, her blush turned two shades redder. "No just... high school."

Inwardly, he felt his heart beat faster. He realized she was young, but not that young.

The waiter arrived, and he ordered for them both. "Oh, and a wine for the lady please."

"Of course Mr. Brunswick."

Her eyes widened a bit and she leaned forward, whispering. "Mr. Brunswick. I am not 21."

He smirked a bit. It was always better when she offered up the information rather than he asked. "Don't worry. They know me here. And Call me Garold."

She seemed nervous again, but not too nervous. "Nina."

"Beautiful name... Nina." This time, he locked eyes with hers, and they held the gaze for several minutes.

Conversation was light, unimportant until dinner the food came. Only then did he began drilling her gently throughout the night. He found out this was their one year anniversary with a jock name Daniel. She was local but didn't come downtime very often, and certainly not at night. Nina didn't drive and rode buses instead... she was a senior in high school. It didn't take long to find out she was at odds with her parents, her less than stellar boyfriend and even her friends who didn't understand why she would want a fancy dinner rather than spend the night at an after the game party.

When they finished their meal, he reached over, and gently rubbed his hand against her hand. "I understand."

Nina smiled hesitantly, sipping her third glass of wine. Already, her eyes glistened a bit more than they did when he first sat down.

"Why don't you come with me? He's already an hour later, and the night is still young. It would be a waste to have you dress up so nicely and not go dancing." His gaze swept over her body, making her shift self-consciously although a light smile formed. What woman didn't like getting a man's attention like this, especially one that treated her to dinner and made her nearly forget about her missing boyfriend.

Hesitantly, she nodded and stood as he pulled the chair out for her. He wrapped his arms around her bare shoulders and led her away from the restaurant towards the hotel. On their way, he stopped and picked up a rose, putting her more at ease.

They approached the hotel and she paused. "A.. hotel?"

Garold simply smiled and nodded. "Yes, haven't you heard of dancing in hotels."

Naturally, she wasn't sure but she nodded just the same. "Right...."

He lead into the main lobby and into the elevator, never letting his fingers stray from her soft skin for long. Garold even moved in closer, taking in her perfume as they elevator ascended to high rising suite.

As soon as they stepped in the door, he didn't give her a chance to question about being in his hotel room instead of a ballroom, instead, he grabbed her waist with one arm and her neck with another and descended upon her mouth in a fiery, demanding kiss. Nina resisted only slightly, pushing against his body although not with any real effort. He ran his hand down her smooth, exposed back while his lips dropped to her neck, nipping at light flesh. Skillfully, he maneuvered them to the bed where her knees hit the soft comforted before they both fell back atop of it. Nina gasped slightly under his heavy weight.

Garold gave her young, intoxicated mind no time to think. He hiked her dress up easily and ran his hand up her thighs until her ass was exposed, wedging his knees between her legs to keep them open.

"Mr...."

Her voice was cutoff again, with another bruising kiss that was returned with an awakening passion of her own.

Sometimes, he would relish the sensation of a responding woman for several minutes before getting to business, other times... his patience was tried. Not knowing exactly how old Nina was, seeing her squirm beneath him and gasp with those wide, young eyes drove him well past the field of romance into the realm of lust and eagerness. Her panties proved to be no true barrier for him and he thrust a thick digit into the hot, moist sex, grinning when she squealed in surprise and bucked back. His other hand worked down his pants, and he didn't bother to kick them off. Instead, Garold used his body wait and the strength of his arms and hands as he pressed his raging hard on against her slicked opening.

Nina's eyes, wide in shock and confusion even as her youthful body lifted from the bed in response. He grinned, slowly, his eyes capturing hers in another lock of gazes that would let go. She was transfixed by his deep gaze, unable to tear away, unable to even voice even a protest.

Garold pulled back and penetrated her lovely body with a powerful, demanding thrust. Her tight, wet entrance engulfed him like a leather glove, the inner muscles quivering around him as her body tried to keep him from reaching her core. Even before he reached her maidenhood, he knew this was untried territory. Nina bucked off the bed, her head thrown back as she cried out in shock, her black dress clinging to her glistening body and heaving with her bouncing breasts as he slammed into her virginity brutally.

Nina endured her plundering, gasping as she shook her head from left to right. He gripped her waist, with bruising fingers and began to ride her as if there was an intention to break her in.

"Oh god," she cried out in disbelief, her body responding by rising to meet his brutal thrusts.

His eyes grew a deep red and he reached out, tearing her dress down the front, exposing her perky young breasts as he licked his lips. "Your so tight my dear, I can feel your walls give way to me, beckon me to enter you, breed you well."

She blinked, looking into his eyes, mesmerized by their strength and power. Gasping, moaning, Nina reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her chest as her inner walls squeezed around his unyielding flesh repeatedly.

Eagerly, he licked at her hardening nipples, biting them and drawing them into his mouth as he began to change. His gentlemanly clothes and form tore free and gave away to a much bigger, more powerful presence. He grew to over 8 feet tall, his muscles expanded and his skin turned a coal black, sharp claws replaced soft fingers and the length between his legs, doubled.

Nina cried out, thrashing beneath him as he skewered her with his monstrous flesh, tearing into her youthful body and entering depths no man was meant to go. Her body arched sharply off the bed, the muscles in her thighs straining as the mattress bounced beneath her.

"Oh god, oh god," she cried out repeatedly as his transformation completely and his snout curled back in snarl, the werewolf fucking her in a frenzy no mortal man could ever achieve.

Their eyes locked again and she grew quiet, only panting and an occasional gasp transcending the wet squishing between her legs and his quieting growls. Her entire body shuddered as the girls orgasm took her and her head rolled back against the blankets, any resistance she had within her long gone.

He took his time in finishing her off, nipping and scratching her young breasts and plundering her once innocent body with a few more powerful thrusts before his black seed filled her body and he howled.

Garold Brunswick left the girl that way, naked on the bed with her own juices mingled with blood and his black seed seeping from her legs. Nina never told anyone what happened that night. She was afraid too and something deep inside her, forbade her from doing so.

She stayed indoors at night for nearly a month until one day she was working out in the backyard, on her nineteenth birthday and the sky grew dark from thick clouds. Her eyes looked up at the sudden darkness and then back down only to see him again, starring at her.

Garold was crouched down this time, his furry body and powerful jaws dripping as he panted, snarling a bit at her.

Nina gazed at him in silence, and within moments, she undressed herself for him, her young naked form glistening under only the faintest of star lights. This time, when he took her, he breed his new bitch true, and his demonic seed implanted into her precious eggs. That very night, she gave birth and when the young girl turned up missing, all they found were three new born puppies in the backyard.

They couldn't hear her screams of passion and pain in the forest several miles away where the werewolf used the young girl to ensure the continuity of his race, each and every night.

Werewolves reborn and ready to rule again.