Reborn: Tale of a Body Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Thomas, dear. I rather like the Mistress-slave relationship. I've never had such strong orgasms before. I think I'd like to keep our relationship that way...me boss, you faithful foot boy. Now, do be a good servant boy and curl up at my feet, won't you? I just HATE when my feet are cold."

"Ahhh, I get it." Thomas chuckled, "All right, joke's over. Spread those long, luscious legs and let me get my proud pogostick in there, okay? C'mon, you know you love it. Besides, you OWE me. I played slave boy to the hilt today."

"Yes, I do love a good fuck," she replied in a soft, but unyielding voice, "but I much MORE enjoy this Mistress-slave thing. And you DO make an excellent slave boy. Like I said, I came so hard tonight I thought I'd pass out. I don't think I like the usual horsy ride anymore...at least not unless I'm in control of it. Now...seriously...I'd appreciate your warm face nuzzled against my feet while I sleep. So...really...I mean it....down, boy!" Doing her own Snidely Whiplash impression, she rolled over onto her side as if to say, "Conversation over."

Thomas lay there on his side, staring at the silhouette of Lori's back and shoulders. He was flabbergasted. His nearly sightless eyes blinked over and over again, his brain trying to comprehend this unexpected turn of events. Finally, he slumped back down onto his side, dejected. No nookie in bed tonight, he realized. So he rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling, seeing only odd shapes of light that snuck in through the windows from the streetlamps outside. His chubby slowly deflated. He pondered his predicament. He had no answers.

Unable to sleep, he mulled over the events of the day. He thought about how sensual and erotic the day had been, how extreme and satisfying his orgasms had been...and Lori's. Despite himself, he started to smile. God, but it HAD been an awesome day of sex!

"I don't feel that smug face of yours keeping my feet warm." came Lori's serious voice from the darkness. "If you're not going to warm my feet, go sleep on the sofa. I only want my sweet, compliant servant boy in bed with me from now on. So, what's it gonna be? Are you my body slave, or are you the husband who never gets any anymore?" Lori didn't move a muscle as she said this. She continued to lay on her side with her back to Thomas, only her spoken words telling him she was even still awake.

Thomas started to speak, but no words came. He was still lying on his back, still watching the various patches of light and dark on the ceiling. Again the thoughts of the day's orgasms rushed into his brain. He became erect, and stroked himself lightly, reminiscing once more the day's highlights. Every second had been erotic, even when they weren't engaging in overt sexual activity. As he lay there thinking, cock thickening, he realized...maybe being a slave boy wasn't so bad. God, Lori was sexy when she was being bossy.

In the shapes on the ceiling, he saw himself cooling Lori's toes with the ice chips in his mouth. He saw himself kissing her downy treasure, forbidden to do more, his body obviously aroused by the erotic anticipation it created. One patch of light seemed to be him on his knees bathing his wife's lush derriere, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Still another hazy shape appeared to be himself, taking his spoiled Mistress from behind as she called him "such a good foot boy." He saw his face between her legs, her hands boldly fondling his genitals, and still more erotic vignettes of light and darkness. He tingled with excitement at each mind-numbing revelation on that high, dark ceiling.

He stopped stroking himself, though he ached to continue...or have Lori do it for him...or do something far better. He smiled. He grinned. He bit his lower lip. His body quivered. The quivering reached his lips, from which a staggered sigh escaped...a sigh of resignation. His voice sounded like booming thunder as it broke the silence in the darkened room. He cleared his throat and whispered, oddly rather loudly, a simple, "Yes, ma'am." The words were not spoken with choked disappointment at all, but rather with mounting excitement, words dappled with titillation.

From her almost fetal position, Lori sighed quietly, grinning triumphantly in the darkness.

Thomas lifted the covers and crawled beneath them, turning to face the foot of the bed as he did so. Down he crawled, feeling his way along Lori's calves and finally down to her feet. He snuggled up against her thighs and calves, his bare body against hers. When she felt him pretty much in place, Lori bent her legs at the knees and aimed the bottoms of her feet at the approximate area where she judged his face to be. Contact. With a muffled "whuff!" of surprise, Thomas's warm face was greeted by the soles of Lori's chilly feet. Sighing gleefully, she rubbed her soles all around on his face, relishing the warmth of it. While her unapologetic feet had their way with him, Thomas could only ponder as those cool soles sucked the heat from his flesh. How, he wondered, could this woman's lower body, only recently bathed in steaming water, chill so quickly to the point of needing such a drastic and immediate infusion of warmth?! Burrowing toes digging into his cheeks and eye sockets, and heat-seeking heels mashing his lips, brought him back to reality rather quickly, putting an end to his musings. Smiling beneath the grinding heels, he sighed and accepted his fate.

Bringing his arms up, Thomas caught those playful feet in his strong, warm hands. Holding them by their insteps, he pulled them tightly against his face, feeling Lori's toes dance and wiggle in pure pleasure. His face pressed firmly against her soles warmed them nicely, while his hands rubbing along her insteps did likewise for the tops of her feet. She felt warmth and comfort radiate up from her toes, soles and insteps. The backs of her calves and thighs warmed nicely against Thomas's chest and abdomen. She was in Heaven.

"Mmmmm," Lori sighed loudly, "good choice, my faithful foot boy."

No sooner were the words out of her mouth, than Lori decided on another method of comforting herself. Reaching back, she sought Thomas's swollen manhood. She found it easily. With a wicked inward chuckle, she grabbed it in hand, and brought it to bear against her bottom. Thomas moved nearer to her, using his crotch area to warm her behind. Lori was sighing continuously, but not with lust. Rather, she sighed a sensual contentment...filled with both physical and emotional satisfaction.

Lori couldn't resist one last body heating ploy. Still holding firmly onto Thomas's member, she pressed it against the crack of her bottom. It felt so warm...throbbed so deliciously. She forced it deeper between her cheeks, beside herself with pleasure at the heat it radiated all along her valley. It seemed as if she was being warmed from the inside out. With a final push, she placed it completely between her quickly warming buttocks, submerging it between them as far as it would go. Then, with a sigh, she left it there, holding it firmly in place, squeezing it between her cheeks. Thomas made no attempt to remove it. It felt kind of nice there. And it certainly seemed to please Lori no end.

So there they lay, Lori on her side with her back to Thomas - Thomas likewise on his side, facing Lori, pressed against her back. The lay inverted, Thomas's head at Lori's feet. Those feet his face warmed and comforted, even as the pride and joy between his legs was being used as a warming stick between Lori's bossy cheeks. The night passed this way, slave's body used for the purpose of pampering Mistress's.

But throughout the night, neither Lori nor Thomas slept soundly. Both wakened several times during the night, sometimes independently of one another, sometimes waking together. But there was no verbal communication when they both awoke simultaneously. Only body language passed between them. Thomas would snuggle against Lori, showing how much he wanted to comfort her, and how he now accepted his new - permanent - position. He'd kiss her feet and rub his face and hands all over them, making sure they were toasty warm. Lori would rub her feet on him mercilessly, reinforcing to him his proper place. And she'd stroke his cock to harden it again, then make sure it was once again warming her ass from deep inside. Their mutually accepted roles were cemented in that one night of restless sleep. Lori had indeed become the Mistress, and Thomas had eagerly accepted his place at her feet, reborn as her adoring slave.

And the morning, a scant hour or two away, looked brighter for both of them...full of decadently erotic pleasures. Once they'd accepted their roles, accepted their true selves, everything seemed to fall into place. Fantasy had led to revelation, and from there to reality. Mistress Lori would spend the next several decades in firm command of her compliant footboy. Thomas, in turn, would pamper and please his chosen Goddess in every way she could devise, and enjoy every second of it. It was right; it was as it should be. Mistress and slave, having lived together for years, had finally found each other. Their roles would never again change. The many, varied pleasures they would share from that day on would never diminish. Their true souls had bonded, become one, hers taking its place on top, his on the bottom.

And so, as Mistress and slave, finally and evermore united, they would both live happily ever after.....she always smiling wickedly down at him, and he forever gazing upward from below, starry eyes filled with awe and worship.

END