Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers

Taking my sex crazed babble as permission to continue Andy began to pump his hips in a slow but steady rhythm as his cock slipped up and down inside me like a piston... Oh god it felt good, better than being with a woman by a mile!

I felt the words but not the meaning as I begged, moaned and cried, "Fuck me Andy, please fuck me... Make me your woman!"

"To right honey!" Andy chuckled again ravishing my lips, as he began to fuck me with the same intensity that the stud fucked the t-girl in the film!

I felt my arms almost of their own accord winding round Andy neck as he took my virginity holding him close as he chuckled between kisses. "How do you like being fucked honey, does it feel good?".

I could not answer him, and responded by making the same sounds as the t-girls on the telly. His cock was touching something inside of me and he knew it, when I moaned. "Fuck me," in a tone that was charged with unbridled lust.

"Mm, I see my girl is enjoying her first fuck?"

All of a sudden I screamed with joy as I started cumming and when Andy sensed it his thrusting hip stepped up a gear, and as his breathing went ragged, he began to cum deep inside me!

"Oh my fucking god, that feels so nice." I cried out before all I could do was moan, " Oh god, oh god that's good!" As I felt his cock throbbing as he filled the condom with his cum. It was a wild, heady feeling and I felt like my entire body was exploding inside my head!

Any idea's I had about denying my feminine side vanished, and I did not want to moment to end... Ever. Eventually his cock began to subside, and as he eased it from my body, I let out a low moan of disappointment, as I sobbed, "Oh my god Andy... that was amazing... when can we do it again?"

"Will you be my girl?" Andy chuckled with a sly grin on his face. "My sexy, girlfriend?"

"Do that to me again, and I'll be who ever you want, just please do it again... soon?" I could hear the begging in my tones, which made him laugh.

"Have you ever been truly dressed as a girl?"

I could not stop myself telling him my sordid dreams and desires, along with my boyhood crossdressing and the contents of my wardrobe at home.

"Mm, I cannot wait to see them babes, now here's what I'm thinking. I need a girlfriend for formal engagements but I don't really like girls but I do really like you. So how about you start acting and dressing like your mine and lets see how far things go." He hit me that captivating smile, "Because I can see a lot of fun for us if we get together?"

"Me to!" I breathlessly giggled.

"Did you like being fucked like a girl?"

"Oh yes, Andy, I loved being fucked like a girl?"

His eyes lit up with delight as he asked, "Can I take it then that I am now you boyfriend honey?"

"Oh fuck yes, Andy." I giggled, "You are my boyfriend!"

"Good girl!" He grinned, "And you are going to be my girlfriend?"

"You mean like as a full-time t-girl for you wearing girls clothes, make up and all the rest?"

Andy grinned and nodded saying, "And getting you hair done, a few piercings, ears and navel?"

"I... I don't know. That's a big step for me, Andy."

Not as big as the one you just took babes!" Andy grinned, telling me as we cuddled on his fur rug what he had in mind and the sort of girl he wanted. He was deliberately using blunt lewd terms as he spoke, teasing from me the dark, kinky desires that flourished in my mind. As I told him what he wanted to know, Andy slipped his stiffening cock back inside me again, before saying with a lilt in his voice. "My girlfriend gets to have my cock whenever she wants it... so what do you say?"

The desires I had controlled for all most of my life slipped from my mouth as I bared myself before him. All of my suppressed feelings came out unchecked as Andy became the waking embodiment of every fantasy that I had ever had. His cock was hitting that place inside of me again, and as I started moaning in an even more uninhibited tone, and gurgled, "Yes, yes yes!" As his cock began to stroke my G spot!

Knowing just what he was doing to me Andy grinned, and his expression demolished what little self control I had left.

Panting, "Well?" As he pumped inside of me, "Are you be my girlfriend?" I groaned and if he had told me that I would have to get my nuts chopped off I would have signed up there and then!

"Yes Andy, but how I'm still at university, I have friends and a life, but I want this and you, but how can I do this?"

"Shush!" He grinned, "I'm sure we'll work something out, because I know it will be a few months before you will be ready to be my girlfriend in public, and once you have your degree then you can become my full time girl?"

The whole time he spoke his cock was fucking me, and I felt a giddy heady sensation when I realised that with in a year I would likely have a pair of boobs bouncing on my chest when we did this! "Yes Andy, of fuck yes... I'm your girl!" Questions suddenly clamoured in my head as I asked, "But why me?"

Andy laughed, "Why you... that's easy ever since I saw you what this time last year slowly shedding yourself of your muscles and growing your hair I found myself fancing you. Shit some might say it was love or lust at first sight!"

I could not comment past an unintelligible moaning because Andy picked up the pace of his pumping and I felt my self being catapulted back into a mindless bliss of riding on his cock!

"And as for this honey, I'll give you all the cock you can handle, and I know you're going to love it as much as you'll come to love me?" As he spoke his breathing got very ragged and when he said, "Love me," his cock again began to throb with ejaculation inside me!

Cumming together for a second time I was crying, "Oh Andy, I already love how your cock makes me feel and I think I love you?"

"Mm, good girl so you should, after all?" He teased, "I am your boyfriend!"

Laid there in that post coital haze feeling like Andy was sunk even deeper inside me I felt like stars were exploding in my head as he hugged me close and said, "I have lost of friends in the TV and TS scene, who I'll introduce you to and let them work their magic. Trust me sweetheart you'll be blown away by how good they can make you look!"

No longer quite sure of what I was saying, I babbled, "If that was just a sample then I'm going to love being your girlfriend!" Feeling his manhood diminishing inside me I moaned with disappointment as he pulled out of me and held me close. I was still floating in a happy daze, as we kissed for what felt like an age, adoring every sensation, especially the sensual burning feeling from my arse or "pussy" as Andy teasingly called it, and I liked the term it made me feel ever more girlie to think that I had one.

After a while, Andy gazed down at me with that 100 watt smile of his, and said. "An ex of mine left some of her stuff in the bottom draw of my clothing draws in my bedroom, go find something sexy and get ready for bed?" His grin widened slightly, "While I go find us a nightcap?"

"Mm, yes Andy." I simpered, as he let me go, and slapping my tender ass, pointed me in the right direction. Having fucked me twice in ninety minutes I was feeling kind of sore, but that just added to the sensation of the moment.

The bottom draw was stuffed with sexy things, and after all of 30 seconds deliberation I found a powder blue satin chemise nightdress that felt wonderfully erotic as it caressed my skin when I slipped into his bed and awaited my lover. Any hopes that we might do it again, quickly faded when he crawled into bed beside me and with in minutes began to snore! I guess I lay there in the dark, wondering if I had done the right thing, but no matter how I looked at it, I knew that this was the life I was meant for, and eventually fell asleep.

Next morning I woke with a start. Andy's heavy arm was over my body with one of his meaty paws resting on my chest. For a moment I shit myself I realising I was in bed with a bloke... and that my arse was burning with a deeply erotic ache that radiating up my spine. Paralysed with contradictory emotions as the memories of what had happened last night filtered into my mind I oscillated between the depths of self disgust and the heady delights of self discovery. I felt ashamed and invigorated about finding out after all my years of fantasy that I loved getting shagged!

As I swung between polar opposites, Andy was waking and hugging me close I felt his 'morning glory' pressing against my satin covered back, and it felt wonderful! We must have been there for a while but weirdly time did not seem to exist, and then he flopped on to his back groaning as he mumbled in a sleepy tone, "Morning honey," and added demandingly, "Coffee."

Slipping from our little love nest I padded in to the kitchen feeling both shocked and delighted to find I was wearing a nightdress! It felt wonderfully erotic to have the short satin skirt of my nightdress caressing my skin as fetched our coffee, and I had a very silly smile on my face when I rejoined him in bed a few minutes later.

"Mm, coffee, Well, well?" Andy grinned pulling me into a hug and a kiss, "Am I pleased to find that last night was not dream."

I giggled, and said feeling embarrassed by his expression, "Me to Andy."

His hand ran down my back as he asked in a tender tone, "Not to sore?"

I blushed as his thick finger gently goosed my arse, and whispered, "Oh no!"

"Mm!" Andy crooned, leaning forwards to kiss me again, as his hand ran lightly back up my spine until he was running his fingers through my hair. "And are you going to be a good girlfriend and give your man a morning kiss while I enjoy my coffee?"

"Girlfriend?" The word rattled round my head, and I could not hide the shiver of delight that filled me when I realised that I apparently now had a boyfriend! Although he phrased it as a question there was no denying his meaning as he gently pulled my hair forcing me down his body until I was face to face with his semi stiff cock.

Under the covers the scent of him was over powering and it was like a switch in my head was flicked on. It never even figured in my mind about how totally twisted my life had become I was sucking his manhood like a nicotine junkie sucks on the first cigarette of the day!

"Yeah, that's it show me what a cocksucker you are bitch!" Andy grunted, and his crude language instead of humiliating me, sent me wild... I wanted to be his bitch, his cocksucking cum slut, but most of all I wanted to be his girl... and he knew it as he chuckled through his gasps, "Hold tight babe, 'coz there he blows!" as cum splashed in to my mouth!

Pulling me off his cock before I could clean him up, Andy possessively kissed me, replacing his cock with his tongue as he tried to lick my tonsils, before flopping back and saying with a sated smirk, "Now that's what I call a wake up!"

I blushed still tasting his cum on my tongue as I sheepishly grinned at him, stuttering with embarrassment about my sluttish behaviour, "Glad to be of service lover."

Sensing my embarrassment, he ran a finger under my chin and smiled, sheepishly looking a little embarrassed as he asked with a silly grin, "Um... I forgot to ask last night what's your femme name?"

"Diane?" I said blushing.

"Diane... I like that babes!" Andy said with a pleased look in his eyes. Waiting until we finished our coffee's before he added, "Go have a shower sweetheart and I'll find you something pretty to wear." He gave me a friendly smile, "To put you in the right frame of mind?"

"For what?" I asked.

"To talk about where our relationship is going." Andy said simply.

When I came out of the shower Andy was no where to be seen but on the bed was a black knee length straight skirt with a side split to mid thigh, a red sleeveless top, with a matching set of red and black lace lingerie, shimmering hold up barely black stockings and a pair of girls strappy sandals with a two inch or so heel. My hands were shaking like crazy as I stepped into the panties, and fastened the bra around my chest. Although the bra felt wonderful I could not help feeling a little disappointed when I saw the empty bra cups and as I could not bare the idea of just leaving them empty I racked my brain until it occurred to me to stuff the cups with loo ro11, which made me look much more like the person I wanted to be! Having ruined more than a few pairs of stockings over the last year or two, I was very careful as I rolled the stockings up my legs, and admired my reflection in the mirror.

It did not occur to me that the clothes fitted me perfectly, given that I was not particularly feminine in shape, being a shade under 5'8 and around 150lbs, I loved how I looked! Captivated by my own image I hardly took my eyes off myself as I slipped the skirt up my legs and after a little bit of a struggle fastened it about my waist. God it felt good against my nylon covered legs, and it only got better when I slipped the top over my head! I looked pretty good from the neck down in the outfit, and the shoes did wonders for my legs!

By the time I was dressed and as ready as I was likely to be Andy was in the shower. To the sound of the water, I spent the time learning how to walk in the heels! I need the practice as the last pair of high heels I wore were my mothers years before! Strutting up and down watching myself I slowly worked out how to walk smoothly and eventually felt confident enough to twirl round at the end of each 'run' up and down the bedroom, adoring how my skirt flared out ever so slightly as I turned. To be honest I could have done that all day, but by now my 'boyfriend' was waiting and I felt a shiver of excitement when he called from the bathroom, "Hey Diane, bring me a towel will you honey? They are in the linen hamper by the bedroom door?"

I fetched him a towel giggling lightly to myself at the clicking of my heels on his polished wooden floor. Tapping on the bathroom door, I hesitantly waked in and found him stark naked in the shower stall. Given that he had fucked me silly the night before, and started the day by blowing him this was the first time I had really seen him and I was not disappointed!

Andy was around six foot tall, and although not overly muscled he had a well defined physique that could only have come from many hours in a gym. His handsome face was dominated by his captivating grey eyes and full eyebrows under his closely cropped dark brown hair. As we looked at each other I saw in his eyes an expression which probably mirrored mine, because he was an astonishingly handsome man who radiated a masculine confidence in himself, that overwhelmed me. Blushing like a schoolgirl I handed him towel feeling a sensual yearning for his body!

"Thanks honey!" Andy said with a pleased smile at my changed appearance, as he stepped from the shower stall and vigorously dried himself off! Stood beside him I felt a giddy wave of pure joy when I saw that in the low heels, Andy was still a good four or five inches taller than me.

"Go fix us another brew babes!" Andy said giving my arse a tap, and after I had done as he asked I waited for him in the lounge, suffering from the giggles as I watched myself trying to cross my legs and tilt my head in that come on girlish way! Unable to take my eyes off my reflection I felt a little foolish, until I heard him approach and the sense of foolishness evaporated as giddily told myself, "Here comes my boyfriend."

Ever since puberty I've been attracted to men in many ways far more than women, but until last night my inhibitions had held me back from acting on my desires. That was no longer the case, and when Andy walked in most of my inhibitions had fled, and those that remained were fighting a losing battle as I smiled up at 'my' man with the kind of look I had never before given a male!

All he was wearing was a robe, that left very little to the imagination but even if he had been dressed in rags Andy would still have been a gorgeous hunk! Knowing that I was this prefect man's girlfriend gave me a mind blowing thrill as just looking at him had my cock fighting against my panties confinement! I felt my heart beginning to race as he joined me and it was clear from the light in his eyes that he was pleased with what he saw! So much so that his cock started to rise tenting the front of his robe, in a way that gave me the collywobbles!

Grinning I stood up and spun around asking. "What do you think?"

"I love it," he said, adding with a naughty grin as he slumped onto the settee, "And you look sexy as hell in that outfit!"

I hardly heard him all I could see was his cock sticking out his robe, and licking my lips hungrily I could not stop myself kneeling in front of him and giving him a long blow job! As his cock swelled and stiffened in my mouth it felt hyper erotic before he chuckled, "Mm, I knew the moment I saw you that you just had to be a cocksucking cum addict babes!"

Even though blowing him had been mind bogglingly erotic from the first time I blew him, every other time I had given him head it had been accompanied by as sense of self disgust, but not this time as I felt a heady buzz of control as I taught myself how to make him squirm, and squirm he did until he emptied his nuts for the second time in less that two hours!

Grinning down at me licking his cock clean Andy said. "Seeing you down there looking after your boyfriend make me think you'll really like your new position Diane?"

"Mm." I mumbled round his cock.

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I am something of a traditionalist when it comes to who wears the trousers, so I won't be having any of that feminist crap about equality from you."

I nodded, still more interested in worshipping his cock as he told me how I would have to get used to looking good and doing as I was told, as I took care of him sexually, socially and domestically. Andy was completely honest with me as he made it clear that as his girlfriend I would learn to love submitting to his every whim.

In between discussing the future we spent the whole weekend fucking and sucking, which left me sated and wrung out like an old dish cloth by the time I got home late on Sunday evening. Andy was all for me going all the way all at once, but I managed to talk him out pointing out that I was so close to passing my degree that I had to cross that hurdle before I could contemplate going 24/7 as Diane. Obviously Andy was not keen on the idea but respected my wishes, at least at first. Little by little he pushed me towards adopting a more feminine style even when I was still more boy than girl. I began to live for the weekend most of which were spent at first in his spacious flat until after six weeks or so he had me out and about in public as his girl. At first it was a little embarrassing to hear him introduce me as his 'girlfriend,' but as I became more confident I even found myself describing him as 'my' boyfriend! Not that we had much time together at first because with my exam revision, and getting my project in on time I was buried under a mountain of work but with his usual bossiness Andy claimed what little free time I had, insisting that I spent it with him.

Ever since we met, Andy slowly increased his control over me. It was nothing overt at first, but as the weeks became months he slowly nudged me into becoming completely dependent on him. As much as I hate to admit it, I did not make it very hard for him as he first began to direct how I dressed. With in a week of him taking my virginity I had double pierced ears and a navel ring, and I willingly went along with everything he wanted. Beginning as a sex play early in our relationship Andy introduced me to BDSM. He liked sexual roll play scenarios in which he played the Master and I the slave girl and every other stereotypical submissively feminine roll. I spent many a happy weekend dressed and behaving as his maid, or his slut before he upped the anti again and introduced me to a doctor friend of his who just happened to be a gender specialist. The doctor was a nice enough bloke, who gave me an intimate and extensive examination which resulted in me being prescribed hormones a month or so before I sat my finals.

toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers