Rebound Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow opened the door gingerly and carefully placed her feet in beside Angel’s face as she sat down. Xander stepped in the car, placing his feet in between Angel’s legs. The vampire growled.

“What was that?” Buffy said.

“My stomach! I didn’t get to finish my popcorn.” Xander called. He looked at Willow. “And I want some ice cream too. Chocolate chip ice cream.”

“We’ll get some later.” Willow said, trying to appease Xander, who was getting angrier by the second. The poor guy had been forced to lie for her several times and had gotten into a fight with his girlfriend. She put her hand on his arm, trying to calm him down but he shook it off.

Xander, knowing Angel couldn’t bite him with Buffy standing by said. “Wills, don’t you remember there being more leg room in this car?” He pressed his foot down hard into Angel’s calf.

Willow gaped at him. “I think that was the back seat, Xander. If you like leg room so much, why don’t we sit back there?”

“Guys! No more back seat stuff. That spell must have been a powerful one. You guys have absolutely no willpower.” She shook her head and moved to the side as Riley pulled up next to them. Buffy sat down in the car.

Angel really wanted to bite him. He really did. In fact, he might do that later on. For now, he reached out and pinched Xander’s leg and twisted.

“OWWW!” Xander yelped.

“Willow!” Buffy shouted.

“What? He just. . .stubbed his toe.” She reached down below Buffy’s eye level and patted Angel’s shoulder but said. “There, there, Xander.”

“No touching!” Buffy said. “Do I have to sit between you two?”

“Yes, why don’t you come over here and SIT BETWEEN US?” Xander looked down gleefully at the enraged vampire.

She cringed. “Volume control, Xander. Get some.”

Willow interjected. “We’ll be good, I promise. Tell you what? Why don’t I come over and sit with you guys?”

Riley was amused by their antics, he wasn’t exactly sure what was going on but he was used to general weirdness happening when Buffy was around. “Sure, come over here, Willow.” He put his arm around Buffy. “Why don’t we all just watch the movie?” Buffy gave him a look from the corner of her eye. “What?” Her lips seamed into a thin line. Riley pulled his arm back from around her, they would be having a discussion about this later.

Willow slid into their car and shot a meaningful look at Xander. She had been patient with her best friend but this was getting ridiculous. She knew that he was upset about Anya, but Willow was willing to bet that Anya would find the whole thing funny once she knew what was going on. The vengeance demon always looked on the brighter side of things and had a surprising sense of humor. Willow stuck her tongue out at Xander. Good luck with the vampire you managed to piss off!

Xander paled as he stared down at the angry vampire at his feet. God, he hoped this movie would be over soon.

12