Rebounding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mizilla
Mizilla
15 Followers

"ignore it, baby," he commanded and heightened his thrusts. I quieted my release for the sake of whoever was pounding on the door, and he clamped down on my breast, hard. I called out, and he thrust into me deeper and harder than before. He repeated it over and over, and I came again. I called out to him as he poured his seed into me once more. He stayed hard and kept going. WE were only partially naked when the door opened. I was sure I had locked it. I wondered if Pax still had a key, when the answer came to me.

"Get the fuck off of her," He demanded, and Mark looked up. He continued to thrust into me, and I couldn't react. I couldn't stop trembling, moaning and reacting to the assault on my pussy Mark was delivering

"Allison, for fuck sake, get off that damned couch," I looked at Pax and his contorted expression and wondered how I ever found him attractive. I looked at Mark, who was looking down at me with an expression of ownership and possession in his eyes. I continued to cum, and my eyes closed, my back arched and I let go.

When I came to my senses, Mark was pulling out of me, and standing up, off the couch. I watched as he pulled my dress back over my breasts and his own pants up. He went around the couch faster than I could sit up, and I watched him grab Pax and take the keys out of his hand.

"Who the hell do you think you are fucking my girl," Pax demanded

"You left her six months ago you son of a bitch, she's my girl now, get the fuck out of here and don't come back,"

Pax was obviously drunk.

"You get out of here, mother fucker," Pax said and shoved Mark. Mark took a key off the key ring, tossed it out the open door, made a few moves to manhandle Pax and had him out the door, door closed and locked again before I made my way around to him.

"Let's go to bed, baby," Mark said, finishing the job of taking his shirt off.

He slapped my ass as I turned away from him, toward the bedroom.

"I'm sorry about that," I said, once we were in my room

"Don't be. We have your key back now; he won't bother you anymore." Mark said as he pulled my comforter back.

I bent to take the anklet off my leg, but he stopped me. He lifted me onto the bed and lay me back. He started at my toes, going back and forth between each foot, and made his way up my leg to my inner thighs. He fingered me and licked my folds until I was near orgasm yet again, then flipped me over onto my belly. He pressed on the plug a little and worked it loose. He spit on and around it, to wet it enough to make it loose again and pulled it out, only to replace it with his mouth.

"You have the sweetest little ass ever," He said as he filled my pussy again with his fingers.

"Fuck, baby" I moaned and he nipped my bottom and sucked on my asshole.

He was inside me again, fingering my ass when the house phone rang. The answering machine picked up, and it was Pax begging me to talk to him, apologizing for coming in without permission and interrupting.

Mark pounded harder into me and sucked my ear into his mouth.

"Ignore him baby," He said and twisted me around she he could kiss my mouth. The feeling of the shift inside me of his cock was earth shattering.

"baby," I said softly as he came again. He filled me with his cum again, but kept pumping me.

"Do you like my cock inside you baby?" He asked and pumped me harder

"Yes," I breathed and he deepened his thrust. I'd never been with anybody like him before. The way he touched me, how he pushed my limits, the way he asked if I was okay and asked for permission to do certain things. I hadn't been with such a generous and thoughtful lover.

He shifted to pull the dress off of me, and the bra. I was done. My legs burned; they ached so badly, but he kept going. I had cum more times than I could count. He softened the strokes inside of me, as he noticed me wincing, but took his attentions to my breasts. He was tender in every move.

"Does this feel good Allison? He asked, Pushing deep into me. I could feel him at the barrier of my cervix. I knew he was too long for me.

"YES" I cried out and he pushed a little harder. It hurt, but I didn't feel the pain of it, but the pleasure. He pushed in a little more.

"Do you like when I do this, Allison?" He asked and pumped into me, pushing past the cervix a little further each time.

"Yes, yes Mark..." I called out, And he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it a little harder and nibbled it. He moved to the other side and pumped into me a little harder. The pain was amazing. I loved every single time it intensified.

"Can you feel me, baby? Can you feel all of me in you?"

I couldn't answer; I only moaned, and clutched onto him. He slipped a finger into my ass and pounded me harder. He moved his other hand around and pulled my ass apart a little more. It changed the feeling of him inside me, and I cried out to him.

"Do you like that Allison?" He asked, pouring into me.

He licked his fingers and used two to insert into my ass.

"Yes," I managed as he slowed his rhythm in my pussy and kissed my mouth.

I reached my fingers between us and swirled my clit, bringing myself again, almost immediately to climax.

"Did you just cum on my cock again baby?" Mark, asked, pulling his face back. "You naughty girl," He said and pulled out, flipped me over and went back to eating my ass.

I felt like I could slip into sleep, but everything he was doing to me was so intense.

After a little while, Mark kissed his way up to my neck, rolled me to my side and curled up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I reached to cover us both up, and I drifted into sleep.

"Baby," He whispered softly as I began to move away from him. His grip on me tightened, and I stopped.

"I just have to pee honey, I'll be right back." He shifted and rolled me to my back.

"Did you know that orgasms while you have a full bladder mean stronger orgasms?" He asked, moving down to my hips.

He kissed my belly, putting pressure on my bladder. I immediately tensed up and squirmed. He moved to hold me down, and started to tickle my hips and the area between, with his mouth. I cried out to him begging for mercy, but he wouldn't stop. I laughed and moaned and wiggled, to get away, but he wouldn't move away.

"Tell me how good that feels baby," he laughed, and I couldn't deny it. I was already near orgasm again, and the sensation was profound.

He applied more pressure to the area right above my bladder, and it was over. I came again, harder than I remembered every cumming in my life. He lifted a little and slipped a couple of fingers into me, claiming my clit with his mouth. He kept the orgasm going. After a few moments, he moved up to laying between my thighs, laying some of his weight on me, pressing on my bladder as he ground his cock against my clit. He kissed me passionately and kept grinding. The orgasm would not stop. Having my bladder full was like an instant trigger into the button making it happen.

"Do you like that baby?" He asked again as the orgasm peaked, and I cried out. After kissing me some more, he let me up to pee, making me promise to come back to him soon.

Mizilla
Mizilla
15 Followers
12