Rebuilding Faith Ch. 04

Story Info
It helps me sleep.
2.5k words
4.7
21.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Faith held her breath, as Holder lifted the covers and lay down. The cool air from the black room flowed over her. The old mattress sagged under his weight. She struggled to keep from rolling into him.

'What have I done,' thought Faith, 'acting slutty like that with someone I hardly know.' She had teased him terribly, and now he may not keep his promise of only sleeping together. The bigger question was, did she want him too? Her boldness evaporated, leaving only timid anticipation. Would he just hold her, or would he try to do more?

At first, she lay on her side, facing away from him, and then changing her mind, rolled onto her stomach, hiding her hands under the pillow. To pre-empt any misunderstanding, Faith said, "I'm sorry for teasing you, Bill. I hope you don't think I'm easy, because I'm not. I guess I must be a little drunk." With a nervous giggle, she continued, "Phew, I'm so glad this day is over. It certainly won't be forgotten any time soon."

'He's close,' she thought, feeling his body heat. There was movement low on the bed. His foot made exploratory contact, then his shin, and knee. Gently, his leg slipped up and down her calf. 'He's checking to see if I'm laying on my back or my stomach.'

A larger movement ended with his left side merging with her right. His arm came to rest across her back, with his hand over her far shoulder.

"Faith, thanks for one of the best days I've had in a long time." He kissed her shoulder, and then moved a few inches away, leaving a cool void. "Don't worry about teasing me. I understand you're going through a tough time right now, and there's nothing more comforting than being held while you sleep... is there."

The hand left her shoulder and stroked her hair. "If you want to put on a shirt, go ahead. But you don't have to worry about me trying to take advantage."

Faith's attraction to him doubled, and she scolded herself for doubting his gentleman's pledge. There was no reason to distrust his word after all the opportunities he'd let pass. She'd already fallen asleep in his presence while half naked. Why should this be any different?

"Holder, you were my Guardian Angel, today," she declared, snuggling in closer to bring more skin together, more warmth. "I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't been here."

"Oh, believe me, I'm no angel." His hand moved to caress behind her ear and she quivered. "I've had my share of impure thoughts."

Laughing, she said, "Confession is good for the soul. Tell me."

There was a rustle of linen as Bill moved to rest his forehead against hers. "I was jealous of all the attention you gave Frosty -- all that rubbing and patting."

Faith laughed and their heads bumped lightly in the process. "Well, my plan worked then, didn't it. Look who I lured into my bed. Men are so easy."

Moving his head back to his own pillow and his hand back to her shoulder, he said, "Don't flatter yourself. You're not irresistible, ya know."

More than a little disappointed, Faith said, "I'm not?"

"Nope," His voice sounded distant. He'd turned his head away. "I'm just laying here picturing a wart on your nose and oozing boils on your chest, and I'm not attracted to you at all."

She found his waist and pinched it.

"Owww!"

"Good night, Bill."

"Sweet dreams, Faith. If I snore, just poke me and I'll rollover and stop."

"Thanks for the warning."

Time passed quietly, as thoughts of her unpredictable future kept Faith awake. 'Where will I go? What will I do?'

She'd hate to sell the place, but there seemed no other option. Bob Engles, the Town Supervisor, always said he'd buy, if she ever wanted to sell the property.

'I can always go back to the city and be a social worker.' But the idea of living among tall buildings again instead of tall trees held no appeal. Fresh air and changing seasons in the country were pleasures she'd lived without for too long.

The sound of steady breathing and a twitch of Bill's arm brought her focus to another pleasure she'd lived without for too long.

'He's been so kind,' she thought. 'Tomorrow his car will get fixed and he'll be gone. Life's not fair.'

Deciding to give in to temptation, and live in the moment for once in her life, Faith rolled over onto her back to see what would happen if Bill woke up. The hand that had rested on her shoulder now lay warmly over her side, his arm tucked under her breasts. He mumbled incoherently and pulled her tighter, unconsciously stroking her.

'That was nice,' she thought, and wiggled under his embrace to get another fondling reaction.

Turning, Bill laid his face against her shoulder and squeezed her. When his breathing came in peaceful puffs once again, Faith slowly dragged his lethargic hand and placed it over her breast. The hardness of her nipple triggered something in the sleeping man, because he rubbed delightfully for a few seconds. The stimulation sent 'get ready' messages to her clitoris.

The idea that she could pleasure herself while Bill slept, thereby keeping some self-respect, blossomed in her titillated imagination. Her left hand slid into her panties while the other tickled the nipple of the exposed breast. A soft sigh of gratification escaped her lips before she clamped them closed in fear of waking her unaware participant.

'This is so bad.' Excitement mounted, over this stealthy challenge.

Faith soon discovered if she stirred a little, Bill would move his hand -- sweetly teasing. Careful not to wiggle too much and spoil the secret pleasure, her fingers played between her thighs, creating the kind of internal pressure that ends in an external explosion called orgasm. Increasing the risk of indecent exposure, her hand abandoned the nipple and slid under the sheet to rest on Bill's firm derrière. Slowly, she investigated its firm contour.

This triggered a clenching of his muscles, which fired a tingle up her arm and down between her legs. Her fingers moved faster now, with less regard for her slumbering partner. The bed began to shake from the motion, but she somehow passed the point of caring.

Bill mumbled something incoherent. His hand left her breast, as his other hand snaked beneath her back.

To ease the way she arched up, continuing to rub her clit faster and harder.

His arms now encircled her. Turning in his embrace, Bill pressed himself against her side. The top arm covered her chest. She felt the bulge of his penis on her hip. All ten of her fingers now worked together between her legs as the climax neared.

Bill whispered, "Faith?" his arms tightened.

"Bill..." The idea of being caught pushed her over the edge. In an intense release, her hips arched, legs clamped around fingers and she moaned in ecstasy.

His body pressed harder against her side, as he struggled to control her quaking torso. A deep growl vibrated from his chest.

Lost in the diminishing sensations, she misread Bill's reaction as one of indulgence, her ears not understanding his guttural tone was fear, not delight.

Bolting upright, he screamed, "Faith, where are you!" dragging her with him, and holding her against his heaving chest.

"Bill, I'm right here," she purred, turning in his grip to rest her face on his neck.

Suddenly realizing her mistake, she breathlessly exclaimed, "It's all right, Sweetie. You were having a nightmare."

Flopping back, he grumbled, "Not again."

Physically spent by the orgasm, she lay on top of him, abandoning her former sense of propriety. "It was only a bad dream," she said, wrapping him in her arms, comforting him.

After a long silence of panting anxiety, Bill calmed enough to utter, "I hope so."

Pecking his chest with soft kisses, she said, "Tell me about it."

"It's nothing. Just one of those reoccurring things... that doesn't make any sense."

She didn't believe him, but didn't press for more. "Well, if you don't get a good night's sleep tonight you should probably stay another day so you're rested before driving," she advised, absently stroking his scruffy cheek with her fingertips.

For no apparent reason, Bill gripped Faith's wrist.

When she felt his nose on her fingers, and heard him sniffing, Faith knew she'd been caught, or at least found guilty by a preponderance of the evidence. Waiting for a cross examination, she lay still on his chest listening to his heart rate increase and felt her own pound in response.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something," was all he said, releasing her hand and then toying with her hair.

'What should I say?' She felt embarrassed and selfish for using him as a sex toy. "It helps me sleep." Sliding her hand down and working her fingertips under the waistband of his briefs, she suggested, "Maybe it would help you too."

"Faith, you don't have to --"

"I want to," she said, pushing her hand in and covering his penis. She rubbed the underside, and then squeezed it. "No wonder you're having nightmares. You must be so frustrated after what I've put you through. Let me give you some relief, Sweetie."

Pulling up under her arms, he said, "First, shouldn't we at least kiss? I haven't even gotten to second base and you want to swing my bat? We've got our innings backwards. We're starting at the end of the game."

She thought, 'You've been to second base. You just slept through it,' then aloud said, "Rules are for beginners," releasing her grip and covering him with her body, she whispered down into the blackness, "But I would like a kiss."

Hands reached out of the night, cupped her head and pulled her down into a tender buss. As his fingers played gently in her hair, his mouth came alive against hers. Tongues brushed lips. A groan was uttered and then two, until the passion between them was indistinguishable, the separation between their bodies nonexistent.

Afraid of losing all control, Faith pushed off and, suspended on her arms, caught her breath. "Oh my God, you can kiss."

"Hey, kissing is a pairs event. I think we make a good team," he said, trying to pull her back down for more practice.

"Uh-uh," Faith resisted, slipping her hands down over his chest, pausing to harass his nipples. "I have a job to do. A hand job." She continued to run her hands lower and stopped at the elastic border.

"You could just rub my back."

"No, I think you deserve a reward for your kindness." Gripping the waistband with both hands, Faith pulled the underwear down.

Bill said, "I see your mind's made up," and lifted his hips.

The briefs were soon off, flying in the direction of the rocking chair.

Laying her head on his chest, facing his feet, Faith used one hand to find his erection, made firm by their cuddling. "Mmm, you are ready for action soldier." Stroking slowly, she added, "I'm not sure I remember how to use a stick," and making noises like an accelerating engine, she worked his hard-on like a stick shift connected to a five-speed transmission. "Oooo, you really have a sporty feel, Holder."

When he laughed, her head bounced, and she smiled, feeling thrilled with life for a change.

Bill's hands found her shoulders and he began fondling. Not with the massage strokes from earlier, but with caresses in spots that sent chills down her spine. 'He knows what turns a woman on,' she thought. 'And I think I remember how to turn on a man.'

He felt big in the dark. The weight and heat of a man's engorged penis always amazed her. 'What an engineering marvel,' she thought, bouncing it against her palm. Then, sitting up to use both hands and to break free from his distracting fingers, Faith encircled the shaft, and slowly pumped. "Is the band-aid on my thumb bothering you?"

"Uh-uh," came a low response from a preoccupied mind.

She smiled. "Does this feel good, Sweetie?"

"Good doesn't begin to describe how I'm feeling."

Letting one hand slip down between his legs to lightly tickle his scrotum, she said, "Frosty doesn't have anything as nice as this, Holder. You are much more fun to rub," with that said, she pinched the sensitive foreskin at the base of the glans and tweaked it for emphasis, feeling him stiffen even more.

Seeming to need contact, Bill's hand found her hip and worked in through the leg opening of her panties to fondle her tush. "Hey, are you getting fresh with me?"

"Yes."

She smiled bigger. "Okay," and picked up the pace, pumping faster with one hand, while rubbing the tip against the palm of the other, changing the grip, angle, speed and pressure to vary his pleasure. When his hips began an involuntary push, she knew he was close and settled on a steady pace. "How's that feel?"

"Wonderful." Then, seconds later, "Faith, I'm coming."

Pumping faster, making sure to rub the sensitive head for maximum sensation, she felt the ejaculation fire up through his shaft. Contraction after contraction signaled a long and pleasant orgasm. Exhilarated by Bill's moans, Faith remembered how good it felt to play with a lover and then saddened to think how soon he'd be gone.

Making sure he was totally spent, she continued pumping slowly, until his cock began to soften. The sensation of his cooled semen dripping from her hand onto his stomach signaled it was time to fetch the box of tissues on the nightstand.

As she blotted up the swampy pool around his navel, she said, "My, my, you are really potent, aren't you, Holder."

"I don't know about that. I've just been storing it up for awhile."

"A nice man like you?" she said, finishing the clean up the best she could in the dark. "I think you must have women waiting in line to give you a hand." Faith lay down beside him.

Bill rolled, and hovered over her. "Yeah, but I lied earlier. Women with warts and oozing boils are what really turn me on, and they're hard to find." Bill kissed the tip of her nose, lingered sweetly on her lips, and then fondled each breast before leaving the bed.

He stumbled in the dark, and swore.

Faith laughed, "It's to your right."

The bathroom light clicked on, giving her a brief glimpse of his naked silhouette.

The covers were bunched at the foot of the bed and she pulled them over her, keeping an eye on the door, anxious for another glimpse. When the door opened, she saw another attractive eclipse before the bathroom light went out.

"I'm blind."

"Over here, Holder," she said.

When his warmth returned under the covers, she asked, "Can we get some sleep now?"

"I don't think that'll be problem," he said, hugging her from behind. Bill kissed her neck briefly, before settling in.

His naked body felt warm and solid, pressed against her back. She relaxed into the comforting embrace. Her last conscious thought before sleep took her was, 'I wish I'd taken off my panties.'

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers