Rebuilding Harry Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica shook her head. "I think it's safe to say you're beautiful in a way I can't be," she said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "I mean, I've seen the way you two are when you're next to each other, and it looks so natural. With Harry and I, it's wonderful, it's like a honeymoon, but with you two, it's as though there's a love that's been there for years that's still going very strong." She looked at Trish's body approvingly. "There are times I wish I was a little taller, a little closer to his size, so that I could take control of him properly and... I think I need to slow down with this wine!" she said quickly, before picking up the glass, appraising it, and then downing it in one shot.

Trish laughed and Harry chuckled, and they looked at each other at that moment, and there was an electricity in Trish's eyes that overpowered him and kept him from looking away. Finally, Trish broke the gaze and looked at Veronica and said, "Well, what do we do, then? I get the feeling he's ready to leave with you the moment you say you want to, but you could have done that already. Instead you're here. What do you think?"

Veronica shrugged, as she held out her glass for Trish to fill it up. "I don't know," she said. "What do you guys think?"

Trish shook her head as she poured. "Harry?"

"Don't ask me," he laughed. "This is your show."

Trish stopped pouring, and set the bottle aside, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "Well, how would you feel if Harry and I started behaving like a husband and wife again?"

Veronica twisted her lips, pondering the question for a moment. "Depends on where that leaves me," she said. "I think you know how I feel about him, too."

"I know," Trish said. "That's why I wanted you here. I wanted you to know first-hand I'm willing to find the right arrangement." She paused, and then added, "Plus, it would be thrilling to know that you were still around. All I need to do is just picture the two of you in that video..." she shivered visibly, before taking another sip from her own glass.

"So, we both get to keep him?" Veronica asked slowly. She looked at Harry and smiled. "At least this way I don't have to be a home-wrecker."

"But would it bother you?" Trish asked, gesturing subtly with her finger back and forth between herself and Harry. "Having to share him with me?"

"I should ask you the same question," Veronica said.

Trish shook her head. "It wouldn't bother me."

Veronica took a sip from her glass, before saying to neither of them in particular, "I guess it wouldn't bother me... Harry? What do you think?"

Harry had been sitting completely petrified throughout the entire discussion, before coughing in a way that suggested that he could probably live with the arrangement. But he quickly composed himself and asked Veronica, "It really wouldn't bother you?"

Veronica looked up at the ceiling and titled her head like she was considering the possible downside, but in the end shook her head.

Harry then looked at his wife, who was taking another sip. "It really wouldn't bother you either?"

"It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the video, to be honest," she said. Harry considered her face for a second, and the look in her eyes made him realize that the two of them were about to start behaving like a proper couple again. The air he breathed was beginning to tickle again, as the thought of being close to her again, completely guilt-free, entered his mind. Then he looked over at Veronica, and he realized that he was going to be able to keep her too, once more, completely guilt-free. He didn't know what thought was stirring him up more.

"So it's agreed!" Veronica said happily. "All we need to do is work out a Harry schedule."

Trish and Harry laughed, before it suddenly dawned on him that there were going to be practical considerations to work out if he really was going to have two different relationships to work through. Before he could fully explore it, Trish spoke up.

"Actually, there was another thing I was wondering," she said.

"What's that?" Veronica asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Well, the thing is..." Trish said slowly, standing up and walking deliberately behind Harry and placing her hands on his shoulders. "I wanted to know how you felt about me having seen the two of you together."

Veronica grinned a silly grin and shrugged. "I don't know. My first thought was being mortified by it, just because of how I thought you'd react."

"And now?" Trish asked. Harry felt her behind him -- she was leaning in close, and he felt the back of his head being nestled into the cleavage behind the ruffling of the plunged neckline of her top. As her fingers subtly massaged his shoulders, and as he saw the appreciative look Veronica was giving as she looked at him and his wife, he felt a stirring within him, an arousing as well as an emotional one. Her eyes stayed on them for a while before she thought to answer the question.

"That's a tough one," she said. "I've always prided myself on being willing to try most things once." She laughed. "But videotaping myself on my lover's camera for his wife to watch wasn't something that had ever occured to me to try."

"So, now that you've done it," Trish said, "how does it make you feel?"

"It's hard to say," Veronica said. "I don't know." She looked down at her empty glass, and her eyes went to the bottle as if considered going for another one, but she opted for the mousse instead. Staring at the center of the table, she brought a spoonful to her lips and kept it there for a moment, a thoughtful look on her face.

"If it didn't embarass you too much, would you be willing to do it again?" Trish asked.

Harry had already given up trying to figure out how much further into the arena of the ridiculous this conversation could go, so he kept sipping his wine. His head was beginning to feel a little light, though, so he figured he should slow down. Suddenly, his wife's touch was that much more perceptible, and he allowed himself to lean his head back a little more, so that her breasts were practically flanking his ears. Meanwhile, her fingers had know moved from his shoulders and were dragging their way slowly down his back. He wanted to close his eyes, but suddenly Veronica looked back over at him, and her face had this strange expression, like she'd gotten more than once when they were having sex, sort of a wide-eyed disbelief about how good she was feeling.

"I might," she said. "I mean, no harm, no foul, right?" She bit the corner of her lip.

"Mmmm," Trish said, before standing back from him, and walking back over to her seat along Veronica's side of the table. Harry was appreciating the walk, a slow yet assertive walk, seductive and yet subtle, when she stopped directly behind Veronica's seat, and she placed her fingers on Veronica's shoulders, cupping them gently, before turning to him and saying, "How about you, Harry? How do you feel about me watching you and her together, from time to time?"

Harry was about to suggest she leave the house for an hour so that he and Veronica could get some footage down right away, when Veronica leaned in closely again, the way she did with Harry, her breasts pressing into the back of Veronica's head, her fingers delicately running up and down Veronica's arms. Veronica was breathing a little heavily now, and she stuck her chest out a little at Trish's touch as she stared straight into the center of the table. Harry didn't speak for a moment until Veronica looked at him, and he saw in her eyes now that same smokey look she had when the two had first kissed in his office. He looked up at his wife, who was smiling but also very calm and composed.

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, we could probably do that."

"How about if I was in the room with you?" Trish asked. "Would that be okay, Harry? If I were in the room watching?"

"I don't see why not," he said.

"Veronica?" Trish asked, leaning to the side a little to address her.

Veronica leaned her head to the side to look back, and her eyes caught a full look of Trish's bosom before she looked up Trish's face. Harry's growing erection was full force now, as he could see Trish standing behind Veronica so dominantly, her breasts practically in Veronica's face, with Trish's fingers still tracing lines on the arms right next to Veronica's breasts. When their eyes met, Veronica bit her lip again and nodded.

"That's good," Trish said, and she stepped back from Veronica, and walked to that corner of the table between Harry and Veronica, and stood there for a second, glancing back and forth between them. "How about this?" she asked, grinning excitedly. "I'll go into the bedroom and turn the light off, I'll be waiting there for a few minutes. Then you two come in and act as though you've got the house to yourselves, and just do whatever you'd like. How's that? You won't even know I'm there."

Harry was pretty sure he'd know she was there, but as he looked from Trish to Veronica, he didn't say a word. Veronica, who looked a little more composed now, nodded at him. He looked back at Trish and said, "That'd be fine. Do you want to do this right now?"

Trish nodded. "Give me ten minutes to get ready."

"Okay," Veronica said, and like that Trish was off, briskly making her way to the bedroom and leaving he and Veronica behind. When she was gone, their eyes met and they started laughing. Harry asked himself if this could really be happening. The thought of Veronica and him together in his bed, with his wife watching, probably masturbating the way that she had while she'd watched the tape, was too much to compute, and was making him feel even drunker.

"Need more wine?" Veronica asked, as if sensing his thoughts.

"Nah," he said. "You?"

"Nope," she said. "Harry, I am so damned wet right now it's not even funny."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yep," she said, shivering. She picked up her spoon and took a little more mousse before saying, "Fuck it." She stood up and strode right over to him and practically threw herself on him, kissing him heavily, grabbing him by the head and pressing her body into his, so that he almost fell over backward in his chair with her on top of him. He managed to retain balance and stand up while maintaining the kiss, and his hands went to caress her while hers immediately began to untuck his shirt.

"Whoa, whoa," he said, separating himself from her lip lock momentarily. "Easy now, there's no rush."

"Like hell there isn't," she said. "I'm going to fuck you like you won't believe. I'm going to give that wife of yours a show she's never going to forget." Her hands had already worked his shirt free and were now undoing his belt, and she leaned in to kiss him again. "Touch my breasts," she said around his lips. He did, and as his hands cupped them he could feel her hardened nipples through both the blouse and her bra. It excited him to see how turned on she was, at which point he grabbed her skirt and hiked it up to her hips and caressed her butt. After she'd gotten his pants loosened so that they fell down, revealing his cock, fully erect as if trying to escape his underwear, she grabbed his left hand and brought it to her pussy. "Feel it," she said.

"Wow," he said. She wasn't kidding. Her thong was practically soaked through, and as he ran his finger along the length of her vagina, from the tip near the asshole up to her front, he thought he could feel her clitoris through the material.

"I haven't been this wet in years," she said.

"Yeah," he said. "I'm almost a little hurt."

"Don't be a jackass," she laughed, kissing him and then biting his lower lip. "I don't think you're in a position to complain." She reached down and grabbed his cock, and looked down at it appraisingly. "Yeah, I think you're about as hard right now as I've ever seen you."

"Your mouth is so dirty all of a sudden," he laughed as he kissed her some more, trying to suppress a groan as she began to jack him off through his boxers.

"Fuck, I know," she said. "I'm getting geared up. Undo my shirt, but fix my skirt, will you?"

"Why?" he asked.

"I just want to go in there a certain way," she said. "Is that okay?"

"No," he said.

"Fuck you," she smiled, squeezing his cock painfully.

"Oh, all right," he said, as he fixed her skirt.

"Now take your pants off," she said.

"Huh?" he asked. "Why do I have to be more naked than you?"

"You just do," she said. "I can't explain why."

He sighed good-naturedly, complying. Suddenly, though, the thought of him walking into a room with an erection in plain view, with his wife waiting for him, made him shy a little, and he stopped kissing her.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey what?" she asked, pulling away from him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's just..." he began. He looked beyond where they were standing towards the hallway they would take to get to his bedroom. It was dark and mysterious all of a sudden, in an exciting but also nerve-wracking way. He looked back at Veronica, who stood there before him, her beautiful face concerned. He smiled at her. "Whatever happens in there, nothing changes between you and me, right?"

She smiled, leaned in close and got on her tip-toes to kiss him full on the mouth. "I'm okay if you're okay," she said.

"I think I'm okay," he said.

"Well, good," she said. "Because right now I really want to fuck you in front of your wife."

"Long voyage, hey sailor?" he smiled.

She nodded. "It's playtime."

12