Rebuilding Harry Ch. 08

Story Info
Happily ever after...?
9.3k words
4.46
32.2k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers

They stopped making out then so that Veronica could arrange the look she wanted to have when they entered. Her hair was mussed and her shirt undone, but apart from that she looked composed, whereas he, wearing nothing now but his underwear, shirt and socks, looked almost funny, and it looked even funnier as she led him up the hall to the bedroom, holding him by shirt as she pulled him along commandingly.

"Which way?" she asked before going too far, pausing at a hallway mirror to see if they looked they way she wanted them to.

"Last door on the right," he said, and she nodded and continued on swiftly, her loosened blouse fluttering behind her. When she opened the door, the bedroom light was on dimly, and they both saw Trish's silhouette at the bathroom door.

"You're early," she said, and Harry was stunned by the sight of her. She'd slipped out of her dress and was wearing a bathrobe, loosely fastened at the front and unabashedly displaying her cleavage and toned stomach, although not so tight that anything more than the promise of her nipples was visible. Right below her bellybutton the robe was tied rather haphazardly, in a strangely bulky way, as though it were ready to fall off at any moment.

"Wow," he and Veronica said at the same time.

Trish smiled and quickly walked over to the shadowy part of the room to sit in a chair she'd arranged there, sitting down and getting comfortable. Veronica looked back at Harry and smiled, before she backed up towards the bed, pulling him now this time not by his shirt but instead by his cock, and her grip was forceful once more as she sat down and began to lower his underwear. Harry loved the sight of Veronica like this, facing him with her shirt parted to reveal her massive breasts and voluptuous figure, her mouth opened slightly, her bottom row of teeth visible as she stared at his cock hungrily, bringing up one of her feet to push down the underwear all the way to the floor. Then she looked up at him as she arranged herself on the bed, pulling him up so that he was kneeling upon it before her, his cock directly in front of her neck. She then brought her hands around to cup his ass, and guided him forward, pushing his cock into her open, waiting mouth.

Immediately he felt the warm pleasure of her lips and tongue on him, and he brought his hands to her head, taking a slight grip on her hair as he set the rhythm of her fellatio. It felt so good that he had to close his eyes, and it was only after a minute of this that he remembered his wife was in the room, and he looked over to her.

Trish was leaning back in the chair, her pelvis pushed out, and her right hand cupping a breast over the bathrobe, while the left hand was seeking its way down under the robe's knot to her crotch. Her legs were parted, and Harry desperately wanted to see her fingering herself, but where the robe was revealing from the waist up it was definitely concealing below. He looked up at her face and saw that she was fixated very strongly on Veronica as she sucked his cock, and as she watched she bit her lip, smiling. She pushed her pelvis out even more so that she was leaning further against the chair, and her hair was getting caught on the back, getting mussed in the process. Even though she was in the dark part of the room, her eyes were no longer wide but now had a half-open haze to them, a sight he remembered from when they used to make love a long time ago.

Veronica's motions started to quicken, and he returned his attention to her. She'd taken her hands from his butt to remove her shirt, a dextrous feat given that she managed it while continuing to suck his cock. Her breasts were held aloft by her sturdy bra, and Harry leaned his head forward a little so he could see them, and he brought his hands down to touch them. Veronica's smooth waist bulged a little in a positional pot belly, and suddenly he felt a strong desire to just grab her and start fucking her straight away. Still, though, Veronica's lips kept a firm grip on his cock, and as she looked up at him with her intense gaze, her hands brought his to her back so that he could undo her bra. He did this, and she hunched her shoulders forward so that it could fall off her body, and she gathered it up and tossed it to the side, all the time never breaking the contact between her mouth and his penis. Her breasts hung free and swayed a little with the movement, and she brought one hand up to caress one of them, cupping it and lifting it, squeezing it at the nipple between her fingers, as the other hand stroked his shaft. Harry leaned back and closed his eyes, listening the suction of his cock in her mouth, and he kept them closed until he heard a moan, only not from below him. When he looked over to the corner of the room, he saw that Trish had parted her robe enough to let her own breasts show freely, and her hand was cupping a breast almost identically to the way Veronica was. In fact, when he focused on her, he saw that her gaze was fixated almost entirely on the sight of Veronica's breasts. Immediately he wanted to see it from her eyes, how it would look, the gentle and subtle movements as her head bobbed up and down, and largeness of the areola as Veronica traced her finger around it.

As the moment went on, though, he saw that he was getting quite the show himself. As Trish continued to frig herself under the folds of her bathrobe with her hidden hand, the other that was mimicking Veronica's movement abandoned her breast momentarily and brought it to her mouth so she could suck on her fingers, moistening them. She did this for a while, this time matching the pace that Veronica was making as she sucked his cock, her eyes now focused on Veronica's lips. Harry saw that his wife's nipples were very hard, harder than they were the other night he caught her watching the videotape, harder still than he'd seen in forever. During that time that they weren't having sex she'd seemed almost immune to lust -- he'd never walked in on her masturbating or with a fantasizing look in her eye. He even thought back quickly to when she was with Jack, and saw that the excitement in her eyes there was nothing compared to what was there now, and that was with Jack touching her. It made him smile to think that he had rediscovered that part of her, and as she brought her fingers back down to her nipple to pinch it and rub it, her eyes met his, and through the locks of hair that had fallen over her face in her thrall, he finally saw that look of lust that he'd known once so long ago and had given up hope of ever seeing again. He couldn't help but smile happily, even as he was breathing hard at what Veronica was doing to him below.

"Harry," Trish said. "It's so hot what she's doing to you."

Veronica brought her lips off his cock and grabbed it with her hand, tilting it off to the side and stroking it off. "Does it look good?" she asked, before kissing him from the base of his shaft up to the head, which she then engulfed in her lips, all the while looking at Trish.

"Yeah," Trish said. "Yeah, it looks really good."

"Good," Veronica said, after pulling her lips slowly back over the head, letting it free with a slightfwmp!sound. But this time, as she kept jerking him off, she backed up slowly on the bed, her other hand managing to pull down the skirt she was wearing while leaving on the thong. The look in her eye was pure lust as she stared at Harry, and Harry must have been imploring her to continue fellating him, because she shook her head in response and said, "I want your wife to watch you eat me."

Trish let out a heavy breath and arched her back at the sound of that. He looked over and saw that both hands were at work under the robe and hidden out of view, her breasts laying bare but pressed together periodically by the shifting movement of her arms. He imagined that she must have been practically stabbing herself with her fingers, driving them deeper into her cunt, as she let out a soft moan and closed her eyes.
"Do you want to watch?" Veronica asked. "Do you want to watch your husband go down on me?"

Trish nodded as she bit her lip, and when she opened her eyes they were bright with excitement that shone, even through the hair that was now practically covering half her face, so much that some of it was on her lips.

"Do you?" Veronica asked again. "I want to hear you say it. I want you to tell him to eat my cunt."

"Harry," Trish chuckled lustfully, "go down on her. Kiss her down there."

Harry, quick to oblige, backed off for a second as Veronica brought her legs up. Harry grabbed the skirt that was now down around her ankles, lifted it off and tossed it to the side. Immediately, Veronica backed herself all the way up to the headboard and spread her legs, bent at the knees and tilted slightly to the side so that Trish could see the bulge of the part of her simple white thong that covered her vagina. He then got down on the bed, laying his belly flat upon it and advanced slowly towards her, first kissing her toes and then bringing his mouth from one leg to the other as he slowly worked his way up. When he got within range of her pussy he took his time, bringing his arms underneath to wrap them fully around her thighs, enjoying kissing her flesh and smelling the earthy scent that was coming off Veronica. All the while as he was doing this, Veronica had a hand on each breast, covering them, bringing them up close to her mouth so that she could look at her nipples, at one point even lifting a breast so that the nipple was right in front of her mouth, whereupon she ran the fingers of a hand over her tongue, and then brought it down to circle the lengthy circumference of the areola. Harry was looking right up the moment she did that, at which point he couldn't contain himself, and he plunged his face straight into the bulge of her thong for a long kiss. Veronica moaned, with Trish exhaling audibly right away afterwards.

Harry's hands quickly went up and grabbed the straps of the thong and tugged them down, and Veronica lifted her pelvis to hasten the removal. She didn't even wait for him to get out of the way, she simply pointed her legs straight up and brought the thong up with the dexterity of a gymnast, leaving Harry to admire her vagina, trapped between her legs for the seconds that her thong was keeping them locked together. Finally, though, they parted as the thong flew across the room, and once she hooked her legs over his back, he immediately had his mouth upon her pussy, his tongue working all around the labia as his hands clutched into her hips. He jabbed the tongue in and out of the vagina opening a few times, and then came up to gently stroke her clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh shit," she said. "God, don't tease me like that."

He took his mouth off.

"Don't stop!" she said. "Don't do that either."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said weakly, "just do something."

Harry got an idea. "What should I do?" he asked a little louder. He turned his head to the side and saw Trish as she masturbated, and she smiled between heavy breaths.

"Tease her clit," she said. "Don't let her get all of your mouth."

"No!" Veronica laughed, grabbing him by the back of his head and forcing him down into her crotch. "That's not fair!"

"Do it, Harry," Trish said, before she stopped touching herself, and stood up as if to walk towards the bed. "I want you to tease her."

"Please..." Veronica said in a pained voice, but Harry did as Trish commanded, and kept his mouth fully away from her vagina, breathing heavily on it, and every couple of seconds teasing it with the tip of his tongue, but not licking it properly.

"When she begs, you can kiss it fully," Trish said, as she took slow steps towards the corner of the bed.

"I'm begging, I'm begging," Veronica said.

"Not yet," Trish said.

Harry kept at it, feeling Veronica squirm before him, but as she gyrated her hips to try to get closer to his mouth, he pulled away. Suddenly, the surface of the bed dropped slightly and he sensed that Trish was right there. He spied out of the corner of his eye and saw her sitting there, admiring the view, her breasts in full view, one hand caressing them while the other reached out and touched his back. It was an unreal sensation for him, to have his wife stroking his back as he sat within an inch of another woman's cunt. He looked up and saw Veronica staring at Trish, taking in the full view of her, and her eyes showed her torment as she ran her tongue over her mouth and gripped her own breasts fully. Her expression was pleading, first at her and then at him, as she stared back down, looking from her vagina to his mouth. He smiled at her and leaned in as if to take it all in, and she closed her eyes and smiled, but he stopped short of kissing it, instead tracing the lines of her labia with the tip of his tongue again.

"Damn," she said, opening her eyes, looking tortured.

"Not yet," Trish said. "Harry, get up on your knees, will you?"

He did as he was told, and felt a little awkward in the position, until he felt Trish's fingers stroking a path from the small of his back to his hip, and then his thigh, before she leaned down on her side and reached in and took a full hold on his cock.

"Oh God," he said as she gripped it firmly but making only the slightest jerking motion. He looked back and saw that her face wasn't far from his, and she looked up from her ministrations on his cock, straight into his eyes, and smiled at him, before pursing her lips slightly and closing her eyes. Harry guided Veronica's leg so that it straightened out of the way, and he leaned over to kiss his wife. It was a slow, wet kiss, and it was so passionate that Harry closed his eyes so that he could concentrate completely on the sensation. At that moment he saw that Veronica couldn't hold out and longer, and had brought one of her hands down to begin fingering herself.

Trish heard the movement, and opened her eyes. "No," she said. "We can't let her."

"What?" Veronica said, dumbfounded, but before she got an explanation, Trish was up by her side, grappling the arm and holding it back so that she couldn't touch herself with that hand. Harry quickly got the gist and immediately grabbed the wrist of the other hand to keep it away too.

After a short struggle to free her arms that almost shook Trish's bathrobe off, Veronica quickly made a frustrated noise, and Harry saw that this was making Trish immensely excited. She leaned into Veronica's body so that her own exposed breasts were about to make contact with Veronica's, and Harry was mesmerized by the view of the two sets of nipples - Veronica's, wide and dark and now making a slight dome at the end of her massive tits, and Trish's, a little smaller but with more erect nipples, pointing at Veronica at the tip of her large and firm breasts. He was also caught by the view of their stomachs, both flat, even though his wife's was a little more defined, and their belly buttons, not at all far from each other. Trish brought her head in close to Veronica's ear so that her hair was touching her captive's cheek, and she whispered, "Not until I believe that you're begging."

"Please," Veronica pleaded. "I'll do anything."

"Not yet," Trish said as she leaned in and bit the corner of Veronica's ear, and then stuck her tongue out to tickle it a little. Veronica gasped and squirmed some more, and this time her breast did touch Trish's, and the contact made her moan. She arched herself sideways so that she could press her breast straight into Trish's bosom, but Trish withdrew a little. Harry had to keep a forceful lock on her hand as he kept circling Veronica's cunt with his mouth, doing his best to make sure that every exhale was both heavy and directed straight at Veronica's sensitive clit. Finally, Veronica's body relaxed, and Harry saw a defeated look in her eyes, at which point he gave in, and kissed her vagina fully.

"Oh!" she said, closing her eyes and immediately inhaling, a look of ecstatic relief taking over her face. Quickly, she turned to Trish, and instead of fighting to get her arm away, brought it around to Veronica's back, stroking her up and down the spine with her fingertips. Harry let go of her other hand and began to finger her as he kissed and sucked on her clit, and with her hand free to move, she brought it to the back of Harry's head and made a slight petting motion with it. She turned her face so that it was directly in front of Trish's, but as she stared into Trish's eyes with an unmistakable desire to kiss her, she made no move to do it. Trish smiled at her approvingly, and brought a hand up to Veronica's waist, tracing a circle around her belly button before rising up in a line that went straight through her cleavage and up to her neck, before she took a soft hold of it and, pulling it up so that Veronica's head was lifted off the headboard, Trish ducked down and began to kiss Veronica's neck.

"Oh, I like that," Veronica said, breathlessly, "That's nice."

Harry then changed the fingering of her cunt so that he was curling the finger upwards and back out towards the opening, gently stroking her g-spot, and Veronica moaned a little more, and then he brought his other hand so that it was pressed firmly against the roof of her pelvis, and she moaned a little more still. Trish was still kissing Veronica's neck, but now her hand had gone back down and was stroking Veronica's chest, before coming down a little further to fully cup one of Veronica's breasts. Harry took a break from tonguing Veronica's clitoris to watch, and he saw Veronica with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, and his erection became almost painfully large. Sensing that Harry was looking at her, Veronica opened her eyes and smiled down at him, breathing heavily. At this point, he withdrew his hands and quickly went up to kiss her mouth, and Trish leaned back a little to leave them to it, stroking the back of Harry's head as they kissed. Then she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him back a little, and then leaned in to quickly kiss them both, first Harry, and then Veronica.

"So," Trish said, when she leaned back. "What do you want to do now?"

"Mmmm," Veronica said. "I think I'd like to ride your husband. Would that be alright?"

Trish nodded. "You'd better get him ready first, though."

"Okay," Veronica grinned, and the two of them promptly arranged Harry on his back, before Veronica began to kiss down the length of his body as Trish got up and lifted her arms from the sleeves of her drooping bathrobe, so that she was completely nude from the waist up. Almost immediately after Trish had moved around to the long end of the bed, Veronica was straddling his waist, facing him, and lowering herself onto his cock, which Trish had gripped firmly to guide it in. Soon Harry felt her vagina open up to accept his cock, and Veronica let out a moan.

"That's good," Harry said, and Veronica nodded in agreement as she began to ride him slowly.

"Harry, straighten your legs," Trish said, and when he complied, she brought a leg over as well and took up a position directly behind Veronica, so that it looked like the two of them were riding him together. Trish brought her hands to Veronica's shoulders and began caressing them, and Veronica smiled as she closed her eyes and began to increase the speed.

"How do we look, Harry?" Trish asked as she hugged herself in close to Veronica, bringing her head to the side to kiss her cheek.

"That looks awesome," he said, "I can't believe it."

"Can't believe what?" Trish asked, grinning, her eyes lit up as she watched his face.

"Can't believe he's fucking two girls, I bet," Veronica said, pursing her lips mockingly.

"Something like that," Harry laughed.

"Hm..." Trish said, as she brought her hands down to Veronica's hips and guided the motion. "Well, we are pretty good-looking women, if I do say so myself."

dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers