Rebuilding Harry Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers

"We might," Harry said, as he felt the beginnings of a surge deep within his anus, where he imagined his prostate must be, but before long he realized that Trish was actually much closer to orgasm than he was, as he listened to the familiar sounds of her building up to it that he remembered from a long time ago. When she did come before, she had a way of moaning that became longer and out of rhythm with the sex, that almost always seemed like it was out of his ability to affect. He didn't mind now, though, and figured that Veronica was actually having a lot more to do with his wife's orgasm than he was, since she usually came from clitoral stimulation anyway. Still, it was impressive to think that Veronica had any sort of skill at something like this, if it really was her first time. It was beginner's luck, perhaps, but right then, she must have done something exceptionally well, because Trish suddenly arched her back and looked down between Veronica's open legs, and, putting all of her weight on one elbow, she brought her free hand up between them and lowered her face, and suddenly Veronica let out a moan, and she had to break contact from Trish's vagina again.

"That's nice!" she said desperately. "Please, I'm so close too! Could you...?" Trish immediately responded by lowering her head completely, and Veronica let out a muffled yell as she dove her face back onto Trish's clitoris. Harry watched as Veronica's hands left Trish's ass, and quickly slid up the sides of her body before grabbing Trish's breasts fully. Trish's asynchronous moans became a little louder, and then were intermixed with Veronica's. Then, one of Veronica's hands shot up to grab Harry's and drag it down to her own breasts, so that both women were being fondled as the build-up to orgasm continued. Harry brought both of his hands down to grab them, which forced some of his weight onto Trish, but her legs were strong enough to hold it all together, and he gradually increased the speed even more, dictating the pace of the three of them rocking together, as his hands cupped Veronica's tits firmly in such a way that he could pinch the nipples between his middle and index fingers. Veronica was back at Trish's breasts, and both of their moans got louder, as though they were competing to let out a noisier orgasm than the other. Harry then held nothing back and completely pounded away into Trish, who responded by beginning to yell, but not without taking her face away from Veronica's vagina, which she must have been stimulating with added zeal because it led to an even greater noise from Veronica below. Harry closed his eyes to take it all in, and the crescendo finally came as Trish absolutely screamed into Veronica's pussy, with Veronica answering in kind into Trish's. He felt Trish's vagina take a stranglehold on his cock and then squeeze it seven times, as his hands felt Veronica's body shake as she had her orgasm as well, and after twenty seconds, when they'd both subsided, Harry began to slow down. Inexplicably, although his balls were as hard as they'd ever been in his wife, he hadn't come yet.

***

After a few deep sighs shared between Veronica and Trish, who lay collapsed against each other, Harry finally withdrew out of Trish's vagina to go to the bathroom. Before he reached the door, though he heard Veronica from behind.

"Harry?" she asked. "Did you?" He saw Trish look up as well. He shook his head.

"Nope," he said.

Trish laughed. "I'm going to need a break before we continue," she said. "Anyone want water from the fridge?"

"Yeah," Harry said.

"Good," Trish laughed. "You can get it."

"Right," Harry said. "Nice try. Seems to me you two have to take care of me now."

Trish pouted, but it twisted into a smile as she got up, quickly grabbing her discarded bathrobe and loosely throwing it on before striding from the room. Veronica reoriented herself rightside up on the bed, and lay against the pillow, looking up at the ceiling and smiling to herself.

When Harry reached the bathroom, he didn't actually need to do anything more than splash some water on his face, but the intensity of the situation was such that he wanted a breather. As he poured the cold tap out, he thought of everything that was just so wonderful waiting for him back in there, and he looked in the mirror. He wondered what would be next. He hadn't come yet, so maybe they'd take turns giving him a blow job, or maybe he'd run down and grab some milk from the fridge and have he and Trish pour it over Veronica's chest so she could have that breastfeeding fetish she mentioned before satisfied, or maybe he'd take turns on the both of them, missionary-style, taking turns so that as he fucked one the other would be curled into them, stroking their bodies, or maybe Veronica would be ready to have another go, and he could lie on his back as she'd ride him again, only this time with Trish at his side, or maybe even straddled on his face, so that she and Veronica could embrace above him. He could enjoy that view, their breasts pressed against each other as... almost immediately he felt the stirrings below again, and he grinned at himself in the mirror.

And then he thought about what would happen after that. Would Trish want Veronica to spend the night? Would the three of them sleep together in that bed? Would they hang out on Sunday? Was this in the end just a one-night thing? Or was it going to become more domestic than that?

The questions suddenly expanded much longer than that. Would he just go back to work on Monday? Would Veronica stay with him after his promotion? When she graduated law school, would she want to pursue a career in it? What if she did, and was offered a job outside Hellespont? Even if she stuck around, would Trish be willing to let this whole thing continue? How would things be, the next time they were alone together? How about with Veronica? Could he make this thing last longer, maybe even make it permanent?

It took him a second to get out of his imagination to refocus on his reflection in the mirror. He could hear some rustling in the next room, which meant that Trish was probably back with the water, and the thought of the three of them taking a civilized break before more debauchery made him smile. He looked at that smile in the mirror, and it was goofy enough to almost make him laugh, but Veronica snuck up behind him and wrapped her hands around him and gave him a quick hug, pressing her curvaceous body into his back.

"Your wife was kind enough to get us water," she said, smiling at him through the mirror as one of her hands went down to stroke his cock with the edge of her fingers.

"That's good," he said, looking back at her. "Tell me, Veronica, why haven't we been doing this more often?"

Veronica shrugged. "You tell me."

She then gave him a wink and walked out, leaving him alone with a giddy feeling in his stomach. Suddenly, he found himself in familiar territory, thinking about the future the way he used to, but whereas before those thoughts had always been mixed with anxiety and dread, right now there was only joy.

"Don't think, just relax," he said, knowing that just like most of the other emotionally charged moments in his life, this joy could pass just as easily as the other, more painful moments had. But then, it was as though there was a fire in him that wouldn't be so easily quelled, and he realized that of all those other questions he'd just been asking himself, the answer to none of them mattered. There would be bad times, certainly, either with Trish and Veronica, or maybe with his new job, or maybe something that hadn't even come up yet -- since all good things eventually have to come to an end. The answer wasn't so much in a question as it was to ignore the questions, and to concentrate on the good things he had while he could, and get the most out of them.

He turned around and walked back into the room. Veronica and Trish were curled up on the bed, facing each other, both takings sips from their glasses as they sat silently, Veronica playing with the edge of Trish's robe with her fingers. Harry saw his own glass waiting on the nightstand, but suddenly he wasn't thirsty for it anymore, and he quickly made his way back to the bed.

"Don't you want your water?" Trish asked, as he curled up behind Veronica's naked body, feeling the life coming back to his loins, as strong as ever. He looked her in the eyes, smiled, and shook his head. Trish chuckled. "Ungrateful bastard," she said.

"I'll drink it after I've had a good seeing-to, thanks very much," he said, his eyes lit up in an effort to prod her.

Veronica looked back at him with a surprised look on her face. "In charge now, are you?" she asked.

"For the next little while, yes," he said. "I think I've earned a little consideration."

"Mmmm..." Veronica said, looking back at Trish. "I guess we don't really have any choice, do we?"

"You're probably right," Trish said. "After all, his is the only cock in the room."

"The only real cock, anyway," Veronica said, grinning, before turning back to him. "Alright, for now, you get your way." She then turned her body towards him and kissed him, before grabbing him and then rolling backwards so that he went over her and into the tight space between her and Trish. It was a skillfully executed move, and he was caught off-guard by it, but the disorientation wore off as he felt both of their mouths on him, first on his chest and then slowly going downward.

He closed his eyes, thankful, but not altogether sure who he should be thankful to. Trish, for inviting Veronica? Veronica, for accepting the invite? Himself, for having hired Veronica in the first place? Luck, for having thrown them all together? As their lips closed around his cock, he discarded those ideas, discarded the past entirely and instead decided to just be thankful to the moment, and as he felt the familiar feeling of Veronica's lips going up and down his cock under the semi-familiar grip of Trish's hand grasping the base of it, and he imagined the beautiful image of his wife admiring Veronica as she worked, only to then feel a second pair of lips closing around his balls, each seeming to complement each other's movements, only to suddenly feel them break their embrace, explained, when he opened his eyes, by the fact that they'd decided to kiss each other for a moment, Trish maintaining her grasp upon him while Veronica's hand joined hers, and each joining each other's slight stroking motion so that they were both jerking him off together as they continued to kiss each other, whereupon he further decided that the best way to pay the moment back was to make the best use of that moment as could be made of it, and when they stopped kissing and returned to their collaborative fellatio, Veronica continuing to work the head of his penis while Trish was back upon his balls and rubbing an inexplicably moistened finger over his asshole, which she then slowly inserted and drove gently but deeply towards his prostate, all the while keeping up her end of the pleasuring with Veronica, the sight of which, two beautiful women's heads slowly bobbing up and down around his cock, brought him slowly but determinedly towards his own orgasm, he realized that his decision was the only one to make, so he closed he eyes upon the eve of the impending climax to fully enjoy it.

Which he did.

dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers