Rebuilding Self Esteem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
15 Followers

I had to tell him he had done a good job there to get him to move on, or he might have been there for hours. He did my mid-section almost hurriedly, until he got to the bottom of my breasts. Worried about what he might tug at next, I told him I could take care of the rest. He was disappointed, but to his credit, didn't protest as I took the lotion from him and spread it on the tops of my breasts, letting the oil spill down between the valley of them. I confess, I did put on a show for the guys, making a great production of rubbing the oil into my skin, even rolling my shoulders forward and squeezing my breasts together to make them look larger. The guys' attention was focused totally on me. I think you could have set an explosive off right next to them and they would never have noticed.

I asked them if they wanted me to lotion them up, and they readily agreed. While I had no intention of working them over the way they had me, my hands did linger as they roamed over their young, rock hard bodies. My mind couldn't help wondering what it might be like to have either of them on top of me, pressing his body on top of mine as we fucked. It was definitely erotic, and turned me on, which probably wasn't a good thing at the time.

After finishing up with them we lay down to get some sun, with Tony lying next to me while Rob lay at my feet with a perfect view between my legs. I tried keeping them closed, and his face seemed pointed away, but I knew what he was staring at behind his sunglasses. Tony really wasn't any better as he faced me nearly the entire time, staring at my breasts. Maybe it was a good thing Janet wasn't here, since I wasn't sure the guys would have controlled themselves in even her presence.

We lay like that for about half an hour when the sound of a motor drew near. We all stood up and watched as a larger power boat pulled into our area of the lake. The only person I could see was a slender woman who appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

Rob elbowed Tony in the side and asked, "Isn't that Marie?"

"Shit yeah," Tony said, and the two watched the woman, their attention riveted on her.

I felt confused at their sudden shift in attention. "Who's Marie?"

Tony said, "Mr. Danforth's new wife. Our parents met them a couple of months ago. He's some rich businessman that's got a year round house out here, but he flies to Europe all the time. One of the times he came back, he had her in tow."

"So what?" I asked.

"I think she's from France, and likes to sunbathe topless," Rob answered.

"I didn't think you were allowed to do that here," I mentioned.

Tony shrugged. "You're not supposed to, but as long as no one complains, you can usually get away with it."

I did not like this turn of events. Sure enough, the little minx maneuvered close to our boat and pulled to a stop. She waved at the guys, flashing them a cute little smile. She anchored, laid out a towel on the open back portion, and then proceeded to remove her top and lotion up. I could tell she was showing off for the guys' benefit, despite my presence there. I couldn't help feeling she was intentionally doing it because of me and what I was wearing. I knew girls like that my whole life, ones who can't stand the idea of not being thought of as the cutest girl around, and do everything they can to show up any woman they think might be a threat to them.

Seeing Tony and Rob's attention riveted to Marie's skinny little body irritated me to no end. I became furious, and a little frightened. For a brief moment I had been the center of two desirable guys' attention, and it gave me a boost to my self-confidence like nothing had since my divorce. Then, in a handful of minutes' time, everything had changed, leaving me feel far worse than before the vacation. Once again I was being abandoned for some younger bitch, just like my ex-husband had done. Well not this time! I'd be damned if this French slut would show me up and rob me of Tony and Rob. I was going to keep their attention no matter what it took.

I said, "This brings back memories. I've been to French Riviera before." It was a lie, but it gave me the excuse I needed. "Going topless was pretty fun." And with that I untied my top, putting my naked breasts on display for the guys.

Their jaws dropped, and I had to stifle a laugh as their family resemblance was most definitely coming through. But that wasn't enough. I couldn't take the chance on them reverting back to her, so I upped the ante by saying, "Why don't you boys put some lotion on me, one of you on each breast?"

They nearly collided in their eagerness to grab the lotion. I spared a look toward Marie, and could see the anger on her face at being upstaged by an 'older woman.' Yes! I wanted her to taste some of her own medicine and find out what it was like to be ignored.

The guys' hands were all over my breasts, lathering in so much lotion I probably wouldn't get sunburn for the rest of my life. They weren't shy about it either, making my oiled body glisten and working my nipples vigorously, turning them bullet-hard. They were getting me too worked up for my own good. With more than a touch of reluctance, I informed them that was enough. They were even more reluctant as they withdrew their hands, though they stayed close and made certain they had an unrestricted view of my glistening breasts.

Just as I had hoped, their attention was now fully on me instead of the skinny girl. Not only were my breasts larger, but they were up close and the guys had actually touched them. As far as they were concerned, Little Marie had ceased to exist. I could tell she was put off. She probably enjoyed being an exhibitionist and couldn't stand not being the center of attention. I resisted the urge to give a cry of triumph. I knew I was overreacting, but it felt good to win out over a younger woman.

About a half hour later, Tony suggested we go in the water and play with an inflatable beach ball they had brought along. He assured me the water was no deeper than my neck in this area of the lake, not that I was worried since I'm a good swimmer. We went over the side and started frolicking about tossing the ball back and forth, laughing and having a good time. Predictably, the guys tossed lots of high balls my way, forcing me to jump and making my breasts jiggle.

This was apparently too much for Marie as she pulled up her anchor and left. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as far as I was concerned. She should have found someone else's men to steal.

Tony drew nearer to me at one point. While Rob tossed the ball my way, he disappeared underwater. I was concentrating so much on the approaching ball that I didn't realize what was happening until I felt a tugging on my bottoms. Hands were pulling at the strings on the sides, trying to untie them. I tried grabbing, but it was too late and I felt my bottoms pulled free. Tony surfaced a little distance away, holding my bikini high in his hand and shouting like he had just scored a touchdown in football or something. Rob reacted like he had as well, cheering just as loud.

"Give it back!" I protested and lunged for Tony, but he darted backward into shallow water, maintaining the same distance between us.

"You can have it back for a kiss," he said, and puckered up.

"I am not one of your little schoolgirl friends that you can play around with." I tried to sound dignified, but it's a bit hard when you're naked and have your hands covering your breasts.

Tony responded with, "I know. You're a sexy, mature woman who I want to play around with."

I blushed. I had to hand it to him, he had a way with words. I probably could have ordered him to give it back, but I had a feeling if I did, their attention toward me would cool considerably, and I still wanted to be the center of their world. It was almost like a drug. I told him fine, I'd give him a kiss if he gave me back my bottoms. He said kiss first, then bottoms. I moved up close to him, leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips. He tried catching my lips, but I pulled back too quickly for him to catch me. I held out my hand expectedly, uncovering one of my breasts. "Bottoms?"

Tony handed them to me, smiling in satisfaction. I wasn't nearly as put out as I pretended. I loved that he thought I was attractive enough that he had to conspire to kiss me, and I was turned on by kissing someone so attractive. Thank god I had been willing to go to such lengths to steal his and Rob's attention back.

We started playing again. Everything seemed normal until Tony and I started hitting the ball back and forth. I went to send it toward Rob, but found he had disappeared from sight.

"Oh no!" I said, my eyes scanning the water for him, but it was too late as he had maneuvered behind me and grabbed at the strings as well. I tried fending him off, but not too hard, as he managed to snag them as well. It didn't take him long to surface, holding the bottom's out teasingly.

I couldn't find any anger this time, and said in a playful voice, "You'd better give those back."

"Same deal as Tony," Rob said, and I could tell he was jealous.

Well, I was hardly one to ferment dissension in the ranks. I didn't bother covering up this time as I walked through the water until I was directly in front of him. I leaned forward to give a light peck when he grabbed me by the shoulders forced me forward, pressing my body against his.

"I meant a real kiss." Rob brought his lips against mine and locked them in a deep passionate kiss. My breasts were mashed against his rock-hard pectorals as his tongue darted past my lips. I hadn't been kissed like that in years. It made my heart pound so hard I could hear it in my ears as his mouth devoured mine. I couldn't think as I got caught up in his passion and allowed him to orally ravage me. One of his hands cupped my ass, and I felt the material of my bikini brush against my skin. That broke the spell. I caught him off-guard as I jerked out of his grasp. I composed myself as best as I could, which wasn't much since my heart was still beating like a jackhammer. I held my hand out and asked for my bottoms. For a moment, I thought he was going to lunge for me again, but he simply handed them over.

Before I had a chance to tighten my grip, Tony, who had moved closer without my realizing it, snatched them out of my hand. He tossed them in the air and caught them, saying, "Now I want a kiss like that."

I decided it was time to take the initiative. Tony was still very close, so when he tossed the bottoms up again, I dove for his shorts. He was caught completely unawares. I snagged the elastic and pulled down, knocking him off balance and into the water. I was fast enough to pull them off and clear of his legs before he could snag them. I then swam out into deeper water, gaining some distance between us, before surfacing and holding my prize high in the air. "Mine for yours," I said, laughing.

Standing in waist deep water, Tony seemed put out over my action, while Rob could barely keep from laughing. Well, it served him right for thinking I was just going to passively stand by while they handed me back and forth between them, though it had been fun, being treated like a contemporary of theirs.

Tony smirked back and said, "Keep them. I don't need them," then threw my bottoms onto the boat. I was stunned at his reaction, but decided two could play at that game, and tossed his up there as well. He continued smirking, then walked up to the boat and to the ladder leading into it. I watched as his cute, tight buns came into view. God he had a great ass. I was a touch disappointed he kept his back to me the whole time, so I couldn't see his cock. He walked onto the boat, and laid down out of sight from me in the water, the sides being too high for me to look over.

Since it was obvious he wasn't going to toss my bottoms back to me, I had no choice but to get out of the water and climb aboard to get them. I knew I'd be flashing my ass and pussy to the guys, but I surprised myself but not really caring. I had been topless around them for over an hour now, and they had seen me naked yesterday, so it wasn't like it was anything new. I decided to act confident, like Tony had, and all but sauntered up the ladder, giving Rob the same view of my ass that his brother had shown to me.

When I got on board, I was surprised to see that Tony hadn't bothered to put his trunks back on. He just lay on his back, sporting a massive erection. It had to have been at least eight inches long and thick. My eyes were riveted to it. It was the first cock I had seen in months, and the largest I had seen in years. I squirmed a bit as I felt myself automatically reacting to its presence.

Tony saw my open interest and said, "How about putting some lotion on it so it doesn't get burned?"

I collected enough of my wits to say, "I shouldn't."

"We're all adults here," Tony assured me. "And you are the one who tossed my trunks away, so I'd say you're responsible. Besides, I lotioned you up earlier."

This was the moment of truth. I couldn't lie to myself. I knew if I touched that magnificent cock I wouldn't let go until I took everything it could give me. A part of my mind told me I shouldn't do it. They were young enough to be my kids, and were the children of my best friend. I had babysat them when they were younger. It would be improper.

And then I realized that it didn't matter. I had made my decision when I chose the smaller of the bikinis. I had been subconsciously preparing myself for this moment since I overheard Tony and Rob night before. I wanted these young men, not boys, *men*, to take me, but had lacked the courage to approach them. Rejection from my ex was too fresh for me to take the direct approach and risk having them turn me down, so instead I had set about to encourage them to seduce me. That was the main reason I had become so enraged at Marie's intruding presence. Everything this afternoon had happened in stages, becoming progressively more and more risqué when I could have stopped things at any time and never did. I wanted to feel their finely-chiseled muscles, their youthful passion, their powerful cocks. I wanted to feel like an attractive woman, and only a man, or in this case, two men, could do that, and I would do anything to get it.

Course decided, I grabbed the nearest bottle of lotion and squirted some in my hand. I then went down on my hands and knees and began giving Tony a hand job in the guise of lotioning his cock. I looked into his eyes to see much of his cockiness was gone, replaced by relief. I guessed he hadn't been completely sure I would rise to his bait and had been afraid of being rejected as well. We had more in common than I had realized.

I decided to move things forward, and leaned on all fours as I sucked down the now coconut flavored head of his dick. God, having the sensation of a cock in my mouth felt great, mostly because my pussy remembered where the cock tended up to end up later. Since it was so large, I didn't even try to deep throat it (something I was never good at), so instead I took about half of it in, and really worked it over with my tongue. Tony groaned in pleasure about how good it felt and what a talented mouth I had. The approval only made me try to please him more.

While this was going on I felt a pair of oily fingers start playing with my pussy. I reflexively widened my legs to allow better access. I had already been a bit wet, and with how my outer lips were caressed, I was soon flowing. The fingers relocated from playing with the outside to moving past my petals and working their way into my body. Between how oily they were and how wet I was, it didn't take long for them to bury themselves in all the way. I bucked my hips back at the penetration, and just as I started to really get into it, they pulled out. I was about to release Tony's cock and protest when I felt Rob grab my hips and something very large was placed against my lower lips. I let Tony's cock slip from my mouth and moaned in pleasure at the bulbous head of Rob's cock slipped into me. I forgot how wonderful it felt to have a man enter me, especially one that actually wanted me, rather than doing it because he was my husband and it was expected of him.

Rob moved back and forth, getting more of inside with each thrust. It felt great. I had less then a half-dozen lovers before I had married, and only one of them had come close to Rob's length, and my former lover hadn't been as wide. It felt so wonderful, having that cock hit places that hadn't been touched in years and stretching me like I had never been before. Soon Rob was all the way in, and I climaxed, my first one in nearly year. I cried out loud enough for my cry to echo around the area we were in.

Tony grabbed my head and forced my mouth on his cock again. Once the climax passed and I had my wits about me, I realized I had been neglecting him. I was so overjoyed at the feeling of having a climax that I really went to town on him, giving him as enthusiastic a blow job as I ever had. It didn't take long for him to moan, then grab my head and pump his hips up and down. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth and knew what was to come. As soon as he popped, I tried gulping down his warm, wonderful fluid. I got the first few squirts, but he kept coming and coming as only a young virile man can. I coughed some back up, it dribbling down my face, before he released one final groan and released his hold.

Rob waited long enough for me to catch to stop coughing and catch my breath. When I had, he began pumping in and out of me at a steady rhythm, picking it up a touch as time went on. This definitely wasn't his first time, as he was too in control. He fucked me through another orgasm before he grunted that he had to come. It was the safest time in my cycle, so I told him to do it inside of me, and he did, erupting like a volcano. I could feel his cock squirt blast after blast into my womb, dumping at least as much as his brother had into my stomach. It felt so right to have his young sperm flowing inside of my body. I wanted more, an endless supply if it could make me feel like this.

I got my wish. Rob detached himself from me, but I wasn't given a breather as Tony had already gotten hard again. I had forgotten how quickly younger men could get it up. He flipped me on my back, placed my legs over his shoulders, and then sank his shaft deep into me with one thrust. His tempo was much quicker and more powerful than Rob's as he really let me have it. My breasts bounced all over the place as he slammed into my pussy in a frenzy. It wasn't romantic or loving, this was pure unadulterated lust, an open acknowledgement that this handsome male was interested in my body as a female. It was exactly what I needed: sex that lacked any semblance of romance to bog things down. I urged him on, telling him to give it to me. Having come once, he lasted much longer this time fucking me through a number of orgasms before he grunted and popped inside of me, his sperm mixing with his brother's.

By this time we had built up a real sweat under the blazing sun. I recommended we cool off by taking a dip in the water. We didn't bother with our bathing suits and just jumped in. I had never been skinny dipping before, but it was definitely fun, especially being with two handsome studs that were easy on the eyes. I went out to the deeper water, where it came up to my shoulders.

My break didn't last long as Rob moved up behind me, grabbing my breasts and molding my back to his front. It didn't take long for him to reposition us so he could fuck me standing up in the water. I quickly came to the conclusion that having sex in the water was a lot more fun than just skinny-dipping. After a long, luxurious fuck, Rob came in me a second time. Tony was quick to replace him. I assumed he'd give it to me hard and fast again, but this time he took his time, like Rob had done, savoring my body and replacing the lust with sensuality. He took me through a couple more orgasms before he came again. When he was finished, Rob began making out with me in the water, paying close attention to my neglected breasts. Tony, not to be outdone, started to do the same. However, before we could really get started, we heard the sound of an approaching motor. We hurried back onto the boat, barely getting our swimwear back on before another pontoon boat, with several older couples on board, appeared. They greeted us and anchored nearby. It was obvious they were going to be sticking around for a while.

AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
15 Followers