Rebuilding Self Esteem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
15 Followers

By this time it was getting late, and we were all tired. We pulled up the anchor and headed back to the house, though as we traveled back the guys would alternate between piloting the boat and making out with me. It was extremely sexy, and the perfect afterglow to the hot and heavy sex we had just experienced.

As the dock pulled into view, I felt a wave of depression wash over me. As much as I wanted to keep having sex with the guys, it was going to be impossible to manage with Janet around. There might be time for a quickie with one of them, but nothing like the lust-filled, unrestrained, hours long double-teaming I had endured. That was what I wanted, their hard spikes hammering me, and by doing so reinforcing the image in my mind of being a sexy, desirable woman despite being a forty-year old divorcee. Still, as much as I wanted sex, I wasn't a horny teenager. I was a mature adult, and accepted that this was going to be a one time thing. However, as we got to the house, I discovered my resolve might have been short lived.

Janet wasn't there. We found her car gone and a note on the door that told us to call her cell phone. I did so, and got the reason for her sudden disappearance. It turned out that shortly after we had left, she had received a phone call saying her aunt had been in a fall. While the injury wasn't life threatening, she did need emergency room treatment. By the time Janet got there, the doctors diagnosed it as an ankle sprain that would force her to stay off it for a while. Unfortunately her aunt lived alone, and would have difficulty getting around, so Janet volunteered to stick around for a few days until her cousin got back from his own vacation to help with his mother.

Janet apologized and said that if I was uncomfortable staying alone with the guys she would tell one of them to drive me home. I told her not to be ridiculous. Tony and Rob were being perfect gentlemen and I was having a wonderful time with them. She said she was glad to hear it and asked me to put them on the phone. I did so, backing away. They both talked briefly to Janet, then said their goodbyes.

"What did she have to say?" I asked.

Tony smiled. "She said we have to take very good care of you or she'd make us sorry we were ever born."

"I see," I said as a started to take off my clothing. "Well then, you guys had better get to work since I need a lot of taking care of."

"Our pleasure," Rob said as they both moved toward me.

The rest of that day and the next three were little more than a continuous sex marathon. Tony and Rob took me in every position and combination imaginable, and I loved every second of it. We did it in every room of the house, on the boat again, under the stars at night, and everywhere we could think of. I had never been confronted with such raw animal lust in my life, and I shocked myself by rivaling that hunger, releasing nearly three years of worries and frustrations as these passionate men reconfirmed my womanhood. I handled everything they could throw at me, barely.

On the fourth day Janet called and said that her aunt had someone to look after her and that she was coming back up. It was just as well, since all three of us were exhausted by then. We cleaned up the place (explaining the love stains on damn near all the sheets in the house would have been a bit difficult) and greeted Janet warmly upon her return. For the last couple of days I spent all of my time with Janet, and had a good time, even if I wasn't having any sex. Although on the last night the guys dropped by room slightly after midnight to see if they could have one last fuck; they didn't leave until four in the morning.

Unfortunately, Tony and Rob had to go back to college right after we returned, preventing us from having any more trysts. Their college is over ten hours away, which makes traveling there a multi-day trip, and if I started disappearing for extended periods of time people would start to wonder why, especially Janet. But maybe not. There are times when I wonder if she hadn't planned for the whole thing to happen. She stopped trying to convince me to get laid right after the trip, and her leaving me alone with the guys after they arrived, and then conveniently disappearing for several days, makes me wonder. She has a pretty liberated outlook on life, and it's conceivable she just 'let nature take its course.' I probably could try and find out if her aunt really had injured her ankle, but I think it's probably for the best I don't know. In any case, it's not like I could ask Janet directly, because if I'm wrong she might not be too pleased with her best friend for sleeping with both of her sons. It's best to keep the matter between the three of us. I sometimes feel awkward about it, but at the same time I needed them or I might never have recovered my self-confidence.

Since that wonderful vacation my attitude toward life has lifted tremendously. I'm happier now than I've been in years, and can accept the fact that my ex-husband was an asshole and I'm better off without him. I've been dating several men, about my age, casually for a little while now, but not having sex with any of them. While I'm not ready for a serious, or even steady, relationship yet, I'm not ruling it out somewhere down the line, and I don't want to get a reputation for being a slut. Besides, Tony and Rob called me recently. They have a three-day weekend coming up, and have invited me to come on down for a repeat performance of our last vacation. I already booked a hotel room, and plan on telling everyone I'm going to be out of town for a few days visiting relatives. I can't wait.

AJ Mosmer
AJ Mosmer
15 Followers