Recaptured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val leapt out of bed, wearing nothing but a silk camisole. She wished she had left her panties on.

Edward stopped to ponder the vision in front of him.

"I see you're ready for me. You're a hot little bitch."

"Stay away from me, you drunken bastard."

Edward advanced on Val. She considered her options. His drunkenness helped her odds some, but he still outweighed her by about 90 lb. and was undoubtedly much stronger than her. She needed to stay out of his grasp.

Val kicked him in the balls. Edward doubled over in pain and Val caught him in the jaw with her knee. He staggered back. "You fucking bitch. I'll kill you."

Val pressed her advantage and delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of Edward's head. He fell back against the door. She was obviously much more of a challenge than he had bargained for.

"Fuck this!" Edward said and went out the door and slammed it behind him. "I will be back to fucking kill you, bitch!" he yelled through the door.

Val needed a weapon. If only she had her knives or a staff. Who knows what Edward would come back with. She tried the door, but it was locked. She searched the suite looking for anything she could use. In the back of the closet was a broom. She unscrewed the handle. It was a little short, but it would make a decent staff.

Val heard Edward coming back down the hall, muttering to himself. He unlocked the door and burst in. He had a sword in his hand. "This is it for you, bitch. I'm done trying to fuck you. I don't need you anyway. I'm going to destroy Munroe and bring all those girls back here. I'll fuck them all. I will be the fucking daddy of a whole new generation."

He swung the blade and Val blocked it. It took a chunk out of the broomstick. He swung again and she blocked the blade again. Val dodged his third swing and countered, whacking Edward in the ear with the broomstick.

"Ow, what the fuck!" Edward raised the sword overhead and swung down at her. Val side stepped the blow and swung her broomstick as hard as she could onto his knuckles. He dropped the sword with a clatter.

Val dove on the sword, rolled over and sprang back to her feet with it in her hands. She thrust upward as he charged her and drove the blade just under his sternum. His momentum carried both of them to the ground and forced the blade through him up to the hilt. Val shoved Edward off of her and scrambled away. Blood gushed out of the mortal wound and spread across the floor.

The door was open and Val ran down the hall, nearly crashing into Richard. He was shocked at the sight of her flimsy nightgown soaked in blood.

"Perhaps it is for the best," said Richard, surveying the bloody scene. "Like it or not, our revolution has begun." Richard posted a guard at the door of Val's suite, so no one could enter and see the body.

Val and Richard gathered at the practice arena with all of the remaining castle guards. He apprised them of the situation. "We have no choice but to act now. The elimination of Edward is a big step, but we need to gain control of his vast army."

"How do we do that? We are but 20 men against thousands," asked one of the guards.

Richard replied, "There are just a few influential officers that were part of Edward's inner circle and are committed to his destructive policies. The rank and file soldiers are just following orders. I think we keep the approach simple. We identify and summon those officers here and, one way or another, we neutralize them.

Control of the troops starts with General Wilson. No one pays me much attention because I am assigned castle duty, but I am officially the second highest ranking officer below the General, so in theory, he and Mr. Davis are the only ones we need to eliminate. I can order the remainder of the forces to cooperate. In practice, I am sure it won't be quite so easy."

Richard sent out messengers to summon the top officers to a meeting at the castle for the next afternoon.

Richard approached Val, "As soon as we have command of the security forces, we will need to address the people. Rumors will spread and if we don't act quickly, chaos could ensue. We need the support of the people. They need to understand that the changes in leadership and policy are going to make their lives better. That's where I need your help. I want you to convince them."

"Me?! But I'm no politician; I'm just a teenage girl. The people don't even know me."

"You convinced 20 people, you can convince 20,000 people."

Val knocked on Brian's door. It was late and she suspected he would already be asleep. It took a couple of tries to wake him, but eventually he called out, "come in."

Val entered. The guards remained outside the door, no longer to keep Val and Brian prisoner, but for their protection, should anything unexpected happen during the night. Brian was clearly surprised to see her. She was dressed in a long t-shirt.

"Val, what are you doing out so late?" asked Brian.

He was dumbfounded by her answer: "I just killed Edward and started a revolution."

She explained the events of the evening.

"Wow, you've been busy."

"Hold me," Val whispered.

Brian gathered her in his arms. She put her head on his shoulder. They stayed that way for several minutes. Val craved human contact after all of the stressful events of the day.

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to go back to my suite . . . I can't. His body is still there." She shuddered. "Can I sleep here with you?"

"Of course. You can have the bed. I will sleep on the sofa."

"No Brian, I need you to hold me tonight. Just let me sleep in your arms."

Val lay down on the bed and put her head on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat and drifted off to sleep.

Val awoke very early. She was disoriented at first, then her memory of yesterday's events rushed back. She looked over at Brian and felt a surge of emotion. She couldn't deny it any more, nor did she want to, she loved him. Suddenly, she felt like she would burst if she didn't tell him right away.

Val shook him gently, "Brian?"

"Hmm?" He looked at her, still groggy.

"Brian, wake up. I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I love you."

He was fully alert in an instant. "Oh, Val, really?"

"Yes really."

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"Make love to me."

Her soft, warm lips found his as she slid on top of his body. Her tongue explored his mouth. She felt his hands slide down her back through the thin shirt. His hands reached the hem and slipped underneath it, sliding up and caressing her ass cheeks.

Brian was not wearing a shirt, and Val longed to feel her bare skin against his. She sat up and pulled the nightshirt off, leaving her completely naked.

Brian gazed in appreciation. "My god Val, you are so goddamn beautiful, so fucking hot."

Val lowered herself back onto his chest and kissed him again, this time harder and more urgently.

Brian rolled her over so she was beneath him. He found a sensitive spot on the side of her neck and sucked on it. Val sighed and ran her fingers through his hair. She could feel herself getting wet as her arousal heightened. Brian moved to her breasts, sending little jolts of pleasure down her spine every time his tongue touched nipple.

Val reached down and slid Brian's shorts off. Her hand found his hard member. She caressed the length of it and explored the tiny slit at the end with her fingertip, then ran her fingers around the head.

Brian moaned.

His fingers found the wet folds between her legs. She parted her legs to give him access. His touch produced intense sensations. "Oh Brian, yes!"

An urgent desire gripped her. "I want you inside me . . . now!"

Brian poked the tip of his cock in between her folds. "Mmmm, nice . . . give me more."

There was resistance, then it gave way. Val felt a twinge of pain, then a surge of pleasure. "Keep going Brian, give me more."

He pushed further, filling her up more and more. It felt so good.

"Oh god Val, you are so tight and so hot."

Brian began to thrust. Every time he reached full depth, the base of his cock ground against Val's clit, setting off fireworks in her.

Val whimpered, then moaned, then cried out as each wave of pleasure built on the last.

"Faster, Brian, faster."

She tried rocking her hips back and forth to meet his thrusts, then rolling them side to side in a circular motion, each experiment producing different intense sensations.

"OH Brian, YES!"

Val arched her back and was overwhelmed by her orgasm, causing her pussy to pulse uncontrollably on Brian's cock, sending him over the edge too.

"OH VAL!"

They lay intertwined for a long time afterward, just enjoying the intimacy.

The top brass of the security forces gathered in an opulent conference room in the castle along with 18 of the 20 castle guards. The other two guards remained outside of Val and Brian's door. Val paced the floor of Brian's room, anxiously awaiting the report from the meeting.

Richard came to see Val about two hours later. "The meeting went pretty much as I hoped. General Wilson and two other officers were relieved of duty for crimes against humanity. The other three high ranking officers were convinced that a change to a more peaceable and less oppressive form of government was a good thing."

Later that evening, the people of Davisville gathered in the huge outdoor arena at the center of the city. Val arrived with the castle guards on an electric cart. She was too nervous to enjoy the ride. The crowd noise was a dull roar as thousands of conversations were conducted.

Richard stepped up on the stage to a microphone, to polite applause. It was clear that the people had no idea of the momentous changes that were in the works.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have gathered you together to announce events and changes of great importance to this city. First, Edward Davis is dead, victim of an unfortunate . . . accident."

The crowd erupted in shocked exclamations. Richard waited for them to quiet down, and then dropped the next bombshell:

"Secondly, Howard Davis, the founder of our city, has been determined to be unfit to serve as our leader."

Again, Richard waited for the crowd to settle down.

"Thirdly, General Wilson has been relieved of duty."

This announcement was met with quite a bit of applause.

"These are difficult things for a city to absorb, but they leave us with the opportunity to make dramatic changes for the better. I would like to introduce to you a special young lady who will address some of these changes. Please welcome Lady Valerie, first born of the new generation."

A hushed murmur came over the crowd as Val stepped into the spotlight, looking radiant and elegant. Most of the citizens had no idea that there was a young woman in their city.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was conceived in this city 19 years ago. My parents fled to escape oppression just before the revolt and the collapse of the city. They helped to found the city of Munroe. There, almost 1000 children have been born and are still flourishing. They are the future of the human race and must be protected at all costs.

The people of Munroe live in freedom. Soldiers do not watch over their every move. They help make their own laws, and elect their own officials. That city has a peaceful relationship with surrounding settlements and engages in trade to bring in needed goods.

I came back here to the place of my conception over a month ago. I was captured and sold to your leaders like a piece of meat. I arrived to find a city where you, the citizens, are oppressed. You are forced to produce more and more, but keep less and less to support an ever growing security force; a security force that repays you by watching over your every move and allowing you no privacy."

Val could see that the crowd was with her. They had been uncertain at first, but now were nodding and murmuring their agreement. She continued.

"I found a city with leaders drunk on power. A city where ordinary citizens were forced to join the ranks of the soldiers sent out to plunder and lay waste to distant settlements. All the while, the city was destroying any possible trade partners and leaving an ever growing desolate wasteland outside its walls."

Valerie paused again. The citizens cheered her with abandon.

"The final straw came when I found that the leaders of this city planned to invade and destroy Munroe. They planned to capture the children, bringing them here to a city on the verge of rebellion, thereby threatening the very future of the human race."

"The time has come to end the tyranny of the deposed regime and turn the city over to its people. This city can become a place where you can live in freedom and come and go as you please. It can become a place where peaceful trade will replace wanton destruction and prosperity will replace oppression."

"I propose that we do send an expedition to Munroe, not to destroy them, but to open peaceful diplomatic and trade relations with them. I propose that the road between Davisville and Munroe be secured and protected, so all citizens can travel between our sister cities in peace and safety. If we do that, children will return to our streets."

Thunderous applause erupted. Val could see the people in the front of the crowd were moved to tears.

Val walked off the stage. Richard greeted her just off stage with a bear hug, his face wet with tears. "And you said you weren't a politician. Lady Val, that was the most moving speech I have ever heard. I just hope we can deliver on all those promises you just made."

"Too much?"

"No, you set the bar high, but that's where it should be. It was perfect."

Val found Brian backstage and rushed to his arms. "My god, Val, you were amazing. An entire city just fell in love with you."

Brian paused before adding, "Now I'm jealous, I wanted to keep you for myself."

"Relax, lover-boy, my heart is yours alone."

"Just your heart?"

". . . and any other parts that strike your fancy."

Brian grinned, "They all do."

"What a rush, being up there in front of all those people," Val brought her lips to Brian's ear and whispered, "it made me wet."

Brian looked at Val with lust in his eyes. She returned his gaze and they came together in a passionate kiss.

The guards and dignitaries backstage broke out in applause.

Richard watched the pair with a bemused look on his face. "This is a new development."

Val blushed, realizing they had an audience. She turned to Richard. "Um, Richard?"

"Yeah, I think you two need a room . . . come on, let's get back to the castle."

Val wasn't prepared for what greeted them as they left the back door of the arena. "There she is!" she heard someone shout, and applause erupted. Several hundred people were waiting, and pressed in around them. The people reached out to touch her and called out, "Lady Val!" She shook their hands, as Brian escorted her with his arm around her.

It took a long time to make it back to the castle.

The moment the door closed behind them in Brian's room, Val pinned him against the wall and kissed him passionately. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid her hands inside it against his hot skin. She kissed her way down his neck and onto his chest. She licked his nipples before continuing down his stomach.

Val got down on her knees, undid his pants and slid them down. Without hesitation, she engulfed his cock in her eager mouth.

"Oh Val, that feels amazing."

She sucked and stroked it until he couldn't hold out any longer and erupted in her mouth.

"Wow, that was hot."

Val stood up again.

"Val, you've got way to much clothing on. Turn around."

Val turned around and Brian unbuttoned her dress down the back. Val let the dress drop to the floor. Brian undid her bra and Val tossed that aside too. She slid off her panties.

"Turn back to face me," requested Brian.

Val turned around and started toward him.

"No, stop. I want to look at you. You are so amazing; so perfect. I can't believe you're mine."

"Well I won't be much longer if you don't come over here and pleasure me."

Val turned around and bent over the end of the bed, sticking her ass out toward Brian and wiggling it. He didn't need any more invitation.

He got on his knees between her legs and began to lap at her pussy. Soon she was writhing in ecstasy. It was all Brian could do to chase her clit around with his tongue as she gyrated her hips. Suddenly she cried out. "Oh god Brian, don't stop!" A bursting wave of pleasure swept over her body.

Val collapsed onto the bed. Brian lay down beside her. He was hard again.

"Lay on your back," ordered Val, "I'm going for a ride on that stiff cock."

Brian did as Val requested. She straddled him and grabbed his cock. She steered the tip into her pussy. She teased him by just letting the head poke in an out of her hot opening. She decided to see how long he would put up with this. It didn't take long before his desire and impatience became too much and he grabbed her by the waist and pulled down, burying himself to the hilt.

"Oh god Brian, yes!"

She rocked forward, putting pressure on her clit, then rotated her hips, grinding the little nub against him. Val moaned aloud. Brian alternated between grinding and thrusting. They upped their pace and soon another orgasm overtook her. As it began to subside, she felt his cock spasm within her and it set her off again. A few moments later, she lay her sweaty body on his and sighed in satisfaction.

Late the next morning, Richard knocked on Brian's door. Brian and Val had just finished indulging their passions again. Val came to the door wrapped in a bed-sheet. Her face was flushed and her dark hair tousled. Richard felt more than a little jealous of Brian. Val's sexual appeal was hard to ignore. He pushed his inappropriate thoughts aside.

"Pardon me, Lady Val, but we need to get together and start figuring out how to deliver on all those promises you made last night."

Val agreed to meet him in an hour. As she turned away to retreat back into the room, the sheet slipped and Richard got an eyeful of her bare ass. "Oops," she said, and laughed as he closed the door.

They set up a transitional government, headed by Richard. He consulted Val daily in his decisions. She protested that she too young and inexperienced and had no business having any part in the new government, but Richard knew better. "Lady Val, it is your vision of what this city could be that the people want."

They knew that immediate changes needed to be made that the people could see, or the support would quickly be lost. The security forces working within the city were immediately reduced by 75%. A strong presence was maintained at the perimeter fences and gates to ensure against invaders, but citizens no longer felt like they were being watched constantly. Soldiers were offered generous severance pay from the city's massive gold reserve to encourage them to transition to civilian life. Many eagerly accepted.

Citizens were no longer prohibited from leaving or entering the city at will. A schedule to transition to an elected government was announced. A date was set for the upcoming diplomatic and trade meetings in Munroe.

Val became a celebrity. She had grown up being the center of attention in Munroe, but this was far beyond any previous experience. By association, some measure of celebrity status was afforded Brian as well. In fact, in the public lexicon, Brian somehow acquired the royal title of "Prince." The people could not get enough of 'Prince Brian and Lady Val' and they were mobbed by adoring fans when they went out in public.

With so much public scrutiny, it didn't take long for Val's image to be colored by reality. For all her accomplishments, she still remained an adventurous and impetuous teenager, with a penchant for doing some rather unladylike things.