Receiving My Reward

Story Info
A male sub gets rewarded after taking a spanking.
1.1k words
4.06
24k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass and upper thighs glowed dark red after my training. My mistress had just given me the most intense spanking I had ever had the pleasure of feeling. I could feel the endorphins flowing through my veins, I had accomplished something great with her help. I squirmed a bit against her legs. She had sat down on the couch and had me lay down across her, with my ass positioned so that she didn't have to reach far to spank me. With each beat of my heart I felt my ass throbbing in pain. She was pleased with me, I could tell by the way she was breathing calmly and running her fingertips up and down my back and legs. I had just been beaten into complete submission. I was hers. My burning red ass was the mark she left, a reminder of her love and care. She gave my rear end a couple more smacks with her bare hand and I stayed completely relaxed, enjoying her touch.

I felt cold lotion against my burning ass, and she began to rub it into me, massaging ever-so gently. She slid her slick hand inbetween my legs and began to rub up and down my ass, poking her middle finger inside of me. My cock grew hard against her leg and I slowly thrust it against her, and then back, allowing her finger to go deeper inside me without her moving it. She seemed okay with me doing this so I continued, I was enjoying myself quite a bit. She reached with her other hand and grabbed onto my arm and pulled it back to her. She held my hand, affectionately rubbing it with her thumb. I felt her push another finger inside of my asshole as she held my hand. I was so close to her, and so excited. I began humping her leg faster, I could feel my precum oozing from the tip of my cock. With every thrust I could feel her fingers sliding in and out of my ass.

"Don't cum," She said, commanding me to slow down, "I'm going to give you a special reward today pet. Stand up."

I stood up quickly, not wanting to leave her waiting. A drop of precum dripped down from my cock as I stood awaiting her next order.

"I'm going to let you choose two toys Alex, and I will personally use them on you. Run and fetch them, and don't keep me waiting too long, okay?" Magen said calmly. I could hear in her voice that she was pleased with me.

"Yes ma'am," I said eagerly, "I'll be right back!" It had taken me about a second to decide what toys I wanted to give to her. I hurried off to the bedroom and returned to her quickly.

"Very interesting Alex..." She said with a smirk on her face as I handed her my favorite pair of her panties and a medium sized butt plug, "You want me to use my underwear as a toy on you?" I nodded at her and sat down next to her, leaning against her shoulder. "Okay then Alex. I will honor your decision, silly boy."

She patted me on the head and faced me, wrapping one arm around my shoulder and holding me closely. "You want my panties on your cock don't you?" She said. I nodded and looked at her bashfully. Without hesitation she dropped them down on my cock, and with began to rub the head of my cock through the silky panties. I let out a sigh of relief. She has never before touched my cock. It has been something I craved for many months, and my wish was finally coming true. My precum was visibly dampening her panties as she began to stroke my cock against them.

She picked her wet panties up off my cock and stuffed them into my mouth, "Alex, get on your knees for me and let's work this plug inside of you while I let you fuck my hand." She ordered. I did so, resting my chest against the armrest of the couch. She lubed up the plug and began working it inside of me, twisting it as she pushed it in. I'd get it about halfway inside of me before she would pull it out and push it back inside. It felt amazing to have her toy with my ass as I had her hand around my cock. I relaxed my asshole for her as much as I could, but would tighten it whenever she had the plug stretching me. I wanted to wear my tight ass out for her so I could fit it all the way inside.

After a few minutes she managed to slide the plug all the way in, and she congratulated me by circling her fingers around the tip of my sensitive cock, and giving it a few gentle tugs.

"Alex, sit down on the couch and put your legs up and spread wide." she commanded. I did so with the plug still inside of me. She grabbed onto it and began pulling it out of me, but stopped when it was stretching me the most. "Bite down on it Alex, stretch that tight ass for me. Good boy." She began toying with my ass again, pulling it in and out slowly as she lowered her head onto my cock and took me into her mouth.

I twitched as I felt her warm, wet mouth wrap around my longing cock. She rubbed her tongue against my head in a circular motion and lapped at my cock. She kept her head still and used only her lips and her tongue to play with me, while she slid the plug in and out of my ass. "Mistress, I'm going to cum, it feels so good!" I explained as I curled my toes. She kept going, but pushed my cock deeper inside of her mouth and took me deeply inside. "Mistress, I hope I have permission... This is too much for me. I can't hold it in. Mistress, please, I can't... I have to release it... Mm... miss-... Magennn." My cock spasmed and I began to shoot my load directly into my mistresses mouth. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair in complete ecstasy. She slowly withdrew from my cock and let my cum seep all over my shaking body. She kissed the head of my cock and climbed up, giving me a passionate kiss and letting me taste myself.

"You're a good boy, Alex. This was to show you that I appreciate you. I hope you enjoyed it," she spoke as she smiled at me and gazed into my eyes, "Let's run you a bath and get you cleaned up now. Don't forget you still have chores to get done before the end of the day."