Recession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the panties," ordered Jessica.

Mary grimaced and slipped the piss soaked panties on.

"We'll take three of your big front loaders," ordered Jessica.

"Yes Madame" replied Isabella.

The trio stood at the till while Isabella rang up the purchases. Isabella insisted on loudly reading out the bra sizes so the entire shop could hear Mary's measurements.

As she packed the bag she said, "I'd better double up the bags - these big bras are really heavy".

As a final insult to Mary she said, "I think the drains are blocked again - can anyone else smell urine?"

Mary and Jessica walked from the shop to the car.

"That was fun wasn't it?" Jessica asked. "Of course she'll be telling all her friends about how she shoved her fingers up a tight little white cunt. They'll all know what a dirty little bitch you are."

Mary colored in embarrassment.

"Tomorrow we'll go shopping for some cute little sun dresses. Low cut at the front and short above the knee should look really good on you," promised Jessica.

12