Recipe for Disaster

Story Info
She gets turned on in more ways than one!
1.5k words
3.94
37k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sudders
Sudders
2 Followers

It was with some trepidation that she decided to go back to his hotel room with him. It was obvious that he wanted her for sex and not much more and she was more than happy to go along with it. However, having only just met she knew that going to a strange place with a strange man was a recipe for disaster. But when she looked at him her inner juices bubbled in anticipation of his cock.

They walked from the bar hand in hand and he led her the long way around so they could talk and watch the world go by. To her he seemed quite unlike any man she had met. Honest, sincere, funny, many more positive adjectives came to mind. She thought to herself, "A girl could fall for a guy like this".

They finally arrived at the hotel door, it was fancy, very nice indeed, and no hotel she had ever been in – let alone stay in came close to this place's understated grandeur. She was impressed, he clearly also had money!

He saw the look on her face, the look of vulnerability that a girl has when she is ready to give her heart to someone. It was that same vulnerability that caused his limp dick to stir. She was in so much trouble and she had no idea that she was walking into a trap of immense proportions. He was a true gentleman as they walked the corridors, opening doors, ushering her gently.

They got to the room and he swiped the card to unlock the door and as he did this she looked at him. Gone were the kind eyes that put her at ease only moments, instead there was a glint of sadistic pleasure. The inner voice that had been telling her that it was a bad idea suddenly started screaming "Get away now" but it was too late as he shoved her into the room so hard she stumbled onto the floor.

She tried to move to get up quickly but he was faster and stronger, before she could do anything he had pushed her down, pinning her to the ground, her tits squashed against the soft carpet, her face to one side. His hand covered her mouth as he bent down and whisperred in her ear,

"Don't fucking move, don't make a sound, you WILL do as you are told, and you WILL address me as Sir when I require you to talk. I am going to do some very, very bad things to you and you WILL take them". She squealed uncomfortably as he continued, "You are not the first girl, you are not special or unique, girls have survived this and you will too but don't do as I ask – I WILL kill you."

It was those final words that made her stop groaning, stop moaning, stop moving. He asked her whether she understood and when she didn't reply with those two little words he wanted to hear, he flipped her, straddled her and smacked her round the face with all his might.

"I asked you a question..."

"Yes" she replied "Yes I understand".

The next blow came a second later,

"Yes what?" he demanded.

"Yes Sir" she quickly added.

"Good, now undress, take off everything."

She started to remove her clothes, item by item, hands shaking, lip quivering but she couldn't remove her underwear. Fear struck her inanimate and she stood looking dumbly at him.

"Did I ask you to look at me?" he asked "Take off your fucking clothes".

Still she stood like a statue, so enraged by her inability to complete a simple task, he grabbed her by the hair to the bed where he threw her down and yanked off the bra and knickers she was trying so desperately to cling onto.

He inspected her, like a lord surveying his land. She was sublime; her hair flowed over her shoulders, her lips trembled and her eyes asked questions too complex to answer. Her tits were large, round and her nipples hardened by the chill of the room were perfect ready to be sucked and bitten. She was not a small woman but he liked that. She was shapely, real. Her cunt was beautiful to look at, a slit so inviting he struggled not to enter her straight away, but she needed to be used and abused.

He pulled a bag from under the bed. He took from it a pair of handcuffs, then two leather paddles, then a butt plug and finally a tube of lube. He showed her the items one by one,

"I am going to use all of these things but one. Which do you think is the odd one out?"

As she squeaked in fear he returned the lube to the bag. After a minute passed he slapped her again – hard.

"Make one more sound, I dare you. I have worse items than this in that bag. Just give me a reason...."

It was that threat that made her run – or attempt to – towards the door. It was a futile effort. He grabbed her pinned her to the wall and strapped her into the handcuffs. Once back on the bed he explored her writhing body. First her mouth, that fought against him. Then her tits, more than a handful and squashed into his mouth. His hands discovering her wet pussy, it always turned him on to realise the girl was enjoying herself even if her brain didn't realise it. Made him so hard...

It was time to remove his clothes, let his cock be free to roam her holes. Once naked he ordered her to look at him, she did.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes Sir" She politely answered.

Lying little bitch, she didn't want him. He didn't like being lied to; he also knew that she couldn't give him a right answer, for there was no right answer.

"Get on all fours" he requested.

She was truly terrified by this statement. She could just about take the fingering, the exploring, even then shame that her pussy was so wet and her clitoris so enlarged by him but the idea of being hit by one of those 'things' sent her body scared, she wanted to run, hide, scream out loud but she did believe that he would end her.

She didn't obey him straightaway so he came on top again and grabbed her by the throat, very strong, choking the life out of her.

"You will get on all fours; otherwise I will kill you like this..."

And just like that he forced his huge hard dick all the way down her throat, fingers on her nose, he held her like that only briefly, teaching her a lesson in his strength and power. A lesson that she learnt quickly and upon release jumped straight onto all fours still recovering, her cunt juices running more freely that before, which confused her and as she thought about this, the paddle came down on her arse.

It hurt like nothing she had felt before but she knew he was still holding something back.

"I want you to thank me each time".

Thwack!

"Thank you"

Thwack!

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you Sir"

Thwack!

"Thank you Sir"

Thwack!

"Thank you sir"

Thwack!

"Thank you Sir".

On it went, different strengths, different pain, different pleasure? This couldn't be happening to her, it felt amazing, the pain was freeing, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and surely she couldn't be enjoying rape. This wasn't normal but her cunt continued to ready itself for eventual penetration.

He went on using her body, forcing his way in her mouth, shoving the butt plug in her asshole, fingering her cunt, licking her nipples, smacking her ass, slapping her face, every second of abuse was another second of pleasure for her. She struggled, moaned, became disobedient just to feel the palm of his hand on her face or neck, the brutality of the pain he caused her fuelled her orgasms.

He couldn't understand what had changed. She was so good for so long and then she started causing trouble. He did enjoy hurting her though, the pain she suffered was good, and she was suffering it for him, that's what he liked. He had hoped to find someone who would take the pain, without being forced but the Sub to his Dom never arrived. He had to do this for his kicks – forced submission, it made his prick dance.

As he mulled this over the build-up became too much and he, hand around her neck plunged his cock into her hot wet pussy. It was too hot, too wet, she was enjoying this. As that very thought entered his head, she accidentally came and let out a noise of ecstasy so loud and full of pleasure he belted her round the face,

"You're enjoying this!"

"Yes Sir" she replied "Will you keep me?"

And with that he came so hard he fell on top of her panting, exhausted and exhilarated at the same time.

"Keep you?" he enquired.

"Yes Sir, I want to be yours."

And as if to sign the agreement he took one look at her and for the first time all night he kissed her lips tenderly.

Sudders
Sudders
2 Followers