Recipe for Disaster Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my toes start to curl as she sucked me off. Mom told me where I was going to cum in no uncertain terms. She shoved me down onto the couch and followed suit. She impaled her soaked cunt on my cock and began riding me. She did things that sent shivers down my spine and pushed me towards the edge at epic speeds. If sis' pussy muscles were talented my mom's were on a scale few women could match. She was literally going to milk an orgasm out of me. The fevered intensity of the love play was identical to last night. The powder was any man's dream drug.

I warned her I was about to blow and she told me to cut loose. I watched her ride me like a fucking fanatic and when I came she held on and she climaxed at nearly the same instant. Mom clung to me and praised my cock just as sis had done. She ground her hard nipples against my chest and waited patiently for me to recover. It was my turn to take charge and bend her over the coffee table. I pounded my mother from behind as she cursed like a sailor on shore leave. She called me every name in the book and a few I had never read. When I accidently brushed my hand against her asshole mom went ballistic.

"Oh I see, you want to fuck my ass do you," she said looking over my shoulder. "Your sister isn't the only one in this house that takes it up the old dirt road you know. Go ahead you sick fucker... sodomize your poor old mother. Stick that long... fat... cock of yours into my ass... I dare ya... I double dare ya... oh I see you ain't got the balls to ass fuck your mother do you!"

I pulled out and pressed the head against her tight little sphincter. I pushed slowly and she cursed even more as I slid into her back door. When the head popped inside of her she nearly fainted with pleasure. I let her acclimate but she would have none of that. She somehow managed to shove her hips backward and told me that's how a real woman takes a cock up the butt. We began to move and established a great little rhythm. Her ass was so damn tight and the powder let her take it fast and rough quite easily. She never complained that I was hurting her. When I finally shot into her she collapsed on top of the table and twitched from powerful multiple orgasms.

"Best cock ever..." she muttered as I eased out of her.

I had to carry her to the bathroom so I could wash up and make her somewhat presentable. I tucked her into bed and she fell into a blissful sleep. I cleaned up any and all evidence of the events and took a nice long shower after hiding the powder in the same crawlspace I had the bottle of elixir. I washed up and fixed myself a large lunch after working up a huge appetite with mom. I ate and cleaned up the dishes. I sat on the couch and could still smell her scent on the cushions. I flipped them but the memory remained. In the last six hours I have brutally fucked my mom and my sister. But instead of feeling horror or shame I felt like a conquering hero. I had fucked them into submission.

I was smiling as I reached for the remote and turned on the television. I watched it until noon when I realized I had completely blown off the university. I snatched up the phone and called Professor Loveless and apologized profusely. He told me it was quite alright. The university understood that there might be emotional backlash after what all had occurred. He had taught my classes for me for the few students that actually showed up. They would expect me tomorrow and not to worry about today. I hung up and stared at the television. I was so damn lucky. Another university might have had issues with a no call no show like that.

"I'm starved," Briana said as she walked down the steps.

"Um... how do you feel?" I asked and she giggled.

"I had the strangest dream last night," she said in an almost ethereal voice. "It must have been the great sex I had with that football player. It was so damn vivid I woke up soaked."

"Thanks for sharing," I said and looked over at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason," she said and walked into the kitchen.

So it had other properties as well. Briana didn't remember us fucking or if she did it felt like a dream to her. I had just discovered the world's best date rape drug, fantastic. I still wish I knew what the liquid had done if anything at all. One out of two isn't bad. I glanced over at Briana as she bent over to get something from the fridge and I could clearly see that she hadn't put on any panties this morning.

"Nice view sis," I said and she giggled again.

"You're welcome," she replied. "Where is mom?"

"Sleeping," I told her as she fixed her lunch.

"God I am starved. I don't get this hungry unless I really had great sex."

"Well, you did mention how sore your ass was last night." I fired back since she seemed to be locked onto the subject.

"Did I," she said and then laughed. "I must have been drunk as a skunk to say something like that. I don't remember drinking though, that's strange. Wait, shouldn't you be in school?"

"Called on account of emotional distress," I said and I heard her gasp. "I'm okay though... it's not like he would have actually hurt me or anything."

Briana was in my lap and crying as she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she cried. She said how scared she was and how close she came to losing me. I tried to reassure her but that failed so I just let her cry it out. It took a little while but she settled down and I tried not to think about her heat so close to my crotch. She got up and giggled at the damp spot she had left on my jeans.

"That's what happens when a naughty girl runs around the house without panties on," I said and she just smiled.

"That's what happens when a hunky older brother holds his vulnerable sister so damn close."

"I am going to change my jeans, you... put on some damn underwear or else," I threatened and she looked back at me with a glint of challenge in her eye.

"And if I don't," she said setting her hands onto her curvy hips.

"I will bend you over and give your ass a sound spanking."

"You wouldn't dare," she growled.

"Don't try my patience, now is not a good time," I said as I got to my feet.

"Coward..." she hissed at me.

"Slut..." I fired back.

The slap came out of nowhere. Something inside of me snapped. I reached out and plucked sis off of her feet. She tried to struggle but it was useless. I sat back down with her over my knee. I lifted up the bottom of her shirt and paused for a moment as I stared at her bare ass. I brought my open hand down on her rump and she cried out. The second slap was even harder and she whimpered that time. The third time her back bucked and I realized she had just climaxed from me spanking her.

"You are a little freak aren't you," I whispered as I gently rubbed her ass cheeks.

"Maybe," she cooed. "Maybe I just need the right firm hand on me..."

"You are soaked Briana," I told her as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. "No wonder my jeans got all wet. Your pussy is slicker than anything."

"It's all your fault," she said.

"How is this my fault," I said tracing her slick labia with a finger. I tasted her juices and smacked my lips. "Not bad..."

"UNNNNN... I don't know. I saw you when I came down and suddenly I was dripping wet. I don't get it. More... UNNNNN touch my pussy some more."

"Like this," I asked as I began teasing her cunt with my fingers.

"Uh huh..." she whimpered. "They feel so good..."

I finger fucked my little sister and was thankful mom was dead asleep. It didn't take her long to climax. Her pussy gripped my fingers as she came and it took a bit for her to relax enough to let them go. I set her back on her feet and ordered her upstairs to get dressed properly. She complied but not without a strange expression on her lovely features before she disappeared up the steps. Did she remember? Is that why she was looking at me like that? I hoped not. This couldn't continue, if it did lives would be ruined namely my mom and dad's marriage and my sister scarred for life.

I went up and changed my jeans. Sis was in the shower and I could hear her muttering to herself. She was talking about my fingers and the dream she had experienced. It was him, she kept saying over and over again. I know it was him and that huge cock of his. I went down to the basement and sorted laundry so I had something to do. Mom didn't need to see the wet spot on my jeans. I loaded the washer and waited until Briana was out of her shower. I switched it on and then sorted out two more loads to run after that. Sis came down wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She looked around the basement and walked over to the sink. She almost lovingly ran her hand over the edge of that sink.

"Are you okay," I asked and she nodded.

"I am great," she replied and smiled. "You emptied the garbage can."

"So what," I said and she smiled even bigger.

"Oh no reason, I am going upstairs now. Don't stay down here too long."

She slunk upstairs giving me a nice long look at her backside. Did she remember what had happened? I was hoping she wouldn't. It would make an already weird situation even stranger. I decided to work on tomorrow's assignments and jotted down a basic outline for the classes I had to teach. I went upstairs and took out my notebook to put down my ideas. The land line rang and someone answered it. A few minutes later Briana appeared and told me the police had released my apartment finally. I felt a sense of relief and normalcy return. I put my things away into my backpack and told sis I was going to put my place back into order.

I went to my old bedroom and retrieved the things from the loose floorboard and put it into my pack. I told mom I was heading back to my apartment. She wanted me to be careful. I left and didn't miss the look of disappointment on my sister's face as I stepped outside. I drove home relieved that the dual temptation had been removed, for now. I was still a little haunted by what had transpired between Mom, Briana and me. A little space could only be a good thing. I pulled up and the police tape had been taken down. I walked in and saw for the first time the damage that Graves had done to my apartment. In a word it was trashed.

Since I wasn't tired I decided to clean up before I went to bed. I righted all the furniture that had been knocked over, flipped on its side or otherwise disturbed. I turned on all the overhead lights and looked at the condition of my home. I shook my head, let out a sigh and turned on my stereo system. I started some music as I ran some hot water into a bucket. I added cleanser and began cleaning from the front of the house to the back. The fingerprint powder was everywhere. This was going to take time there was no way out of it. As floors dried I changed sheets, pillow cases and reclaimed my living space. It took a little over three hours but my home was once more my own.

I turned off the stereo and glanced around satisfied. I called mom and told her I was okay and that the apartment was back in ship shape. She sounded relieved and I told her I would be extra careful. We hung up and I got ready for bed. Six in the morning was going to come faster than I wanted. I stripped down and slide beneath my covers. It felt good to be back in my own space again. I closed my eyes but sleep refused to come. I had this constant energy that seemed to be limitless. Maybe I was just manic over the events of the last few days. I took out a book and began to read. I fixed my pillows into a comfortable configuration and lost myself in a really good novel.

The alarm went off and I had polished off nearly twelve chapters. I shut off the alarm and looked at the window. Streamers of morning light struck the hard wood floor and I never even yawned. What the hell was going on? I hadn't slept in days now but I wasn't tired in the least. I stood up and opened the slats of the blinds and let the sunshine strike me. My skin seemed to suck it in and I felt restored after only a few minutes. I was humming as I headed off to the shower. I caught my reflection and noticed that I had definitely lost weight. I had been a little heavy. I had to admit to leading a pretty sedentary lifestyle since I had started college. I had spent more time sitting in the library or a classroom than riding a bike or even walking outside.

I rinsed off and decided to spend some time each day being more active. The campus had a track and I could try jogging again after nearly a four year hiatus. I wore tennis shoes, jeans and a nice button up shirt to teach today. I wasn't a professor yet so I had a little leeway in what I could wear. I grabbed a muffin from the pantry and headed off to work. I parked in my spot and Professor Loveless was waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me pull up. We walked to the history building together and I tried once more to apologize for missing Tuesday. He waved it off and told me I had been through a lot. I asked him about the stolen items and he informed me that the police had recovered all the scrolls. The entire collection was intact.

I could finish my thesis and graduate on time. I let out a huge sigh of relief. They were going to change some security measures after what had happened. They were changing the combination on the vault and only those who absolutely needed to know would have access to it. I would be one of those people obviously. He was watching me intently and I told him that I was okay. I was more worried about the other students than myself. We parted ways as he headed off to his office and I to my classroom. He looked older somehow and I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I wrote my notes on the smart board as the students filed in. Eight o'clock struck and I began with an apology to them for missing yesterday. They informed me that most of them had skipped it as well. I told them the best that each of us could do was our very best from this moment on. I launched into my lecture over the material they had read. I felt razor sharp and I had them interested and interacting the entire fifty minutes. I gave out the next assignment and they left in what appeared to be better spirits. The rest of the day followed suit. I was in a real groove and the other classes went as well if not better than the first period.

I kept my promise and spent my afternoon jogging at the university's track. I surprised myself by running ten full laps after years of inactivity. I went home and took a nice long bath. I expected my muscles to be aching and complaining after the run but I was pleasantly surprised when they weren't. I ate a light dinner and went over the next day's lesson plan. It felt nice to be back in a routine again. I had only a few classes the next day so I could investigate and see how Graves had discovered the existence of the hidden scroll. Until I figured that out I was in danger of discovery. I went to bed early and finished the book I had started the night before. I set it down and pondered another book when I heard the front door open. I heard her enter. I knew it was a woman by the sound of her high heels on the hard wood floor. But then she removed them after she closed the front door. I switched off the lamp by my bedside and waited. I had left my bedroom door cracked open in case this happened and I wasn't disappointed.

She opened the door and stood there framed by the pale illumination from the street lights. She set her shoes down and walked in. As she took off her jacket I took out the plastic bag and the little metal tube. I dipped the tube into the powder and resealed the bag. She crawled onto the foot of my bed and sat there half naked and shaking with need.

"It wasn't a dream," she purred.

"No," I replied then blew on my end of the tube and watched the glittering cloud drift to her face as she leaned forward.

"What was that," she asked dreamily.

"A little slice of heaven I am afraid."

"Oh... oh my god my poor body is going crazy," she whimpered as her body was soon covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Be a good little slut and suck me off," I said as I pulled down the covers and reached out and touched her. The now familiar tingling took over and I was hard in no time at all. "See what you do to me."

"Did I do that," She purred as she lowered her head to my erection.

She went at it with a hunger that bordered on mania. I slid my hands through her hair and pushed her head down as she sucked me off. I had been expecting Briana after all that talk in the basement. But right then and there the last of my cares faded away as the head of my cock popped into her throat. I set the tube onto my night table and lie back.

"Don't disappoint me mother," I moaned.

"Have I ever?"

I didn't bother to reply to that, she knew better. Mom decided to take this game to a whole new level. I was a pretty inexperienced lover but she on the other hand was not just gifted but very enthusiastic. Mom loved sex and that became crystal clear very quickly. She locked eyes with me and winked as she double fisted the shaft of my cock and began licking the sensitive head of my dick. As she licked and teased me her hands moved at a pretty fast clip. I was digging my nails into the sheets as my back arched in pleasure. She would push me right to the edge and then stop. I was quickly reduced to a panting shaking mess.

I was cursing like a sailor as she began double stroking me but this time she didn't stop. I cried out as pulses of my cum hit the back of mom's throat. When I thought she would quit and let me rest she didn't. She kept stroking me and when I told her to stop she just laughed as she pushed me over the edge a second time. This time she just opened her mouth and roughly aimed the head of my cock towards her face. When I came most of it hit her open maw but some struck her lips, cheeks and even her nose. Mom smacked her lips and like some sort of sperm connoisseur she critiqued the taste, consistency and lastly the quality of my fuck faces.

I lie there shaking and she cuddled close. Once I caught my breath it was time for a little payback. I rolled my mother onto her back and knelt between her legs. I settled my hands beneath her ass cheeks and lifted her pussy to my face. She placed her legs over my shoulders for support. I began to lap my tongue over the entire length of her pussy. When the tip struck her hooded clit her body would twitch a bit. I gave her just what I had received. I would get her right to the edge and then switch my attention to her taint or her puckered asshole.

"That tickles," she said when I would run my tongue over that spot between her pussy and her asshole.

I buried my tongue between her labia and tasted her pussy and its juices. Once she was ready I focused on her clit and this had her cursing and panting just like I had. I rolled her onto her side and placed her upper leg over my shoulder. I eased two fingers into her slick cunt and began thrusting slowly. Her eyes widened and she watched intently as I finger fucked her. She bit her lower lip and ground her pussy against my fingers. I changed things up yet again and eased a slick finger into her ass and fingered both of her holes now.

"Are you going to fuck my ass again," she asked.

"Maybe, did you enjoy that mom?" I replied and she moaned.

"I love it when all of my holes are violated by a cock," she whimpered.

"I am learning things about you I never suspected,' I said and she nodded.

"I have lots of secrets," she purred as I added a second finger to her ass. "Oh yes... two fingers in my cunt and two in my ass... you are a quick learner."

"Yes mom, after I fuck that wet pussy of yours I am going to sodomize you."

"I am such a lucky girl," she giggled. "I am so damn close baby boy."

I jabbed my fingers in and out of her holes watching as her eyes shut and a long drawn out wail came from her lips. Her body bucked as she came and I ground my fingers against her. She had that glow to her skin now. I withdrew my fingers and rolled her onto her belly. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed the head of my cock against her asshole.