Recipe for Disaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

"Where did you park?" She asked as she took my hand again.

"Over there, in the staff lot," I said and she tugged me in that direction.

After ten or so steps it hit me. She wanted to go home with me. I felt so stupid for not seeing it earlier. I asked her about the dusty backpack. She called it her overnight bag or the just in case bag. I asked her what was in it and she shook her head. Apparently that was a surprise for later. We reached my car and I unlocked the passenger side first. Carol happily plopped down and reached over and unlocked my side. I drove to my apartment and she was humming a little tune the entire time.

"Nervous," I asked and she nodded.

"I've never done this before," she replied sheepishly.

"If you have second thoughts at any moment..." I began but she shook her head. "Just throwing that out there in case you change your mind..."

"I won't, I want this really bad," she said in a sultry tone.

I parked out front and she looked at my apartment. She frowned a little but I think that had more to do with Graves than me. I walked around and opened her door for her. I offered my hand and she took it. I helped her up and closed the door behind her. We walked up and she stiffened a little. I asked if she were okay and she said she'd be fine. I unlocked the front door of the apartment and she stepped inside. I turned on the overhead light and she looked around. I closed the door and asked her if she wanted something to drink.

"Coffee, if that isn't too much," she replied.

"Never," I told her and went to the kitchen.

I started a pot of coffee as she wandered about. She asked about the bathroom and told her where it was. I went to the bedroom and made sure the plastic bag, tube and bottle were safely secured. I returned to the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee. I fixed mine to my liking and sipped the contents. She sure was taking her time in the bathroom. I heard a soft cough and I turned around and my jaw dropped. Carol had transformed her appearance in the bathroom. She must have had the lingerie in the backpack. Damn she looked amazing!

"You let your hair down," I said as I stood up.

"You like," she asked blushing.

"Very..." I said closing the distance between us.

I walked around her drinking in her beauty. She had taken off her glasses and removed the pins holding her hair up. She had even done a light layer of makeup. The black nightie barely held her double D breasts in check. I liked the matching black thong as well as the stockings. She had gone all out. Carol adjusted her breasts as casually as she could.

"I bought this when my breasts were a bit smaller," she said.

"I guess the coffee is going to have to wait," I said taking her into my arms.

"Uh huh," she said her body shaking.

"Cold," I asked as I leaned down to kiss her.

She shook her head and then went up on her toes and kissed me first. I held her tight as the kiss deepened. Her body slowly molded to mine and my hands settled onto her ass cheeks. When I cupped her cheeks Carol moaned into my mouth. I massaged her tight little ass and that's when she came up for air. She was moaning and begging for more.

"I've never... I don't even know what to ask for..." she whimpered.

"Let me do everything," I said as I swept her off her feet.

I carried her to my bedroom and she was smiling brilliantly. I set her on the mattress and she tugged the sheets down. As I undressed she slid beneath the covers. Something hit me on the back of the head and when I looked I saw the nightie on the floor behind me. I saw that she was wiggling under my sheets and next she threw the thong and hit me on the chest.

"All out of ammo," she said.

"We spank naughty girls in this house," I said and she smiled even wider.

I took off my underwear and her eyes went wide when she was my semi-erect member. I crawled in next to her and pulled her close. I kissed her and she rolled on top of me. The feel of her tits against my chest got my blood flowing. I cupped her ass cheeks again and Carol moaned in my mouth again.

"What," I asked breaking the kiss.

"You really are an ass man," she giggled. "Do you really like mine that much?"

"It's the perfect size and shape for my hands," I said.

"What about my breasts, I know that men like large breasts," she said as she took my hands and placed them on her tits. "How do they measure up?"

"I'd say they are a perfect fit for my hands too," I told her.

"How do they taste," she purred.

I leaned forward as she fed me a hardened nipple. I swirled my tongue around it at first before I began suckling it. Carol let out a deep guttural moan. She adjusted her position as she began to slowly rock her hips. My cock was trapped beneath her pussy. I could feel her labia as they rubbed against the shaft of my dick. The more she rubbed the easier it became.

"I think your penis likes my pussy," she purred in my ear. "I am getting all wet down there."

"I think you're right," I replied.

"What should I do next," she asked unsure.

"I'll take over, now relax and let me make you feel good."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way down her body. The closer I got to her pussy the more she shuddered. When my tongue tasted her juices her ass left the mattress. I cupped her ass cheeks again and began eating her out. Carol was moaning and grinding as my tongue worked its magic. I was beginning to believe she really was a virgin. It would be tacky to ask right in the middle of a great tonguing. I left her clit alone and she noticed. She started making these cute little noises when my tongue fell short of the mark.

"UNNNN... UNNNNNNN... damn it..." she growled in frustration.

"Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"Lick my damn clit already," she cried out and then clamped a hand over her mouth.

I did as she asked and she squealed in delight. I lapped at her hooded treat and Carol's thighs began shaking as she neared her first climax. She told me that she felt funny. I eased two fingers inside of her and she gasped as I alternated between licking and fingering. Carol became a pressure cooker and it was just a matter of time now before it became too much for her. She was panting now and it was reaching the breaking point.

"Almost there," she said breathlessly. "Aw gawd I'm gonna come!"

I suckled her clit and Carol lost it. Her hips shook uncontrollably and I held on for the ride. Her ass hit the mattress and she lay there gasping for air. I sat back and looked upon my handiwork and it was good. I wiped her fluids from my mouth and smiled down at her. I asked if she were alright and she shot me an okay sign. I reached into my bedside table and took out a bottle of flavored lube. I handed her the bottle and told her what to do. She nodded and smiled as she drizzled the lube on and between her tits. I watched as she rubbed it in until her tits were shiny.

"Are you going to fuck my tits now?"

"Yep," I said as I straddled her chest. "Be a love and push them together for me."

"Anything for you," she moaned.

I slid my erection into her cleavage and she pushed her tits together. I began thrusting and Carol watched mesmerized by the movement. She stuck her tongue out and lapped at the head of my dick when it poked out between her tits. She giggled when I shivered at the contact. I think she was enjoying our little game. I continued thrusting and Carol's mouth moved inexorably downward. Soon I was thrusting my cock in and out of her lips now. I played with her tits as I fucked her throat. I was surprised at how much of my cock she took between her lips.

"You're pretty good at this," I commented. "Are you a greedy little cocksucker?"

"MMMHMMMM," she moaned around me.

"Have you been practicing on toys all this time?"

"MMMMHHHHMMMMM," she groaned.

"Wow, your pussy is fucking soaked sweetie," I said reaching back and touching her labia. "Does your puss puss want a cock?"

She just looked up at me with those big needy eyes of hers. I shifted my position and knelt between her legs once more. I took the tip of my cock and teased her pussy lips. I looked into her eyes and I pushed slowly forward. I saw her eyes roll up and her mouth fall open.

"Finally..." she gasped.

Her pussy sure was snug. Maybe I was taking her virginity. I pushed until I was buried to the hilt. Carol just lie there and took it. She was muttering to herself as I began thrusting. I watched all the subtle and not so subtle nuances her body was giving off. She was cupping her own tits now and pinching her nipples. I thrust faster once I felt she was ready. I rolled her onto her side and took her even deeper now. Carol cried out as she came. I stopped not wanting her to get overwhelmed. She lay there quivering and smiling as she recovered.

"That was amazing," she said in praise.

"We aren't done yet," I said and she giggled. "Where do you want me to come?"

"I don't care," she replied.

I began moving again and she yelped in surprise. I thrust a little faster and I lot harder now. Carol began grunting in time with my thrusts. Let's see if she likes doggy style. I rolled her onto her hands and knees. She stuck her ass up into the air and began shoving her hips back to meet mine now.

"I like this..." she purred. "So deep and so hard..."

"I'm glad," I managed as my toes began to curl. "I'm getting close."

"I want to feel you shoot inside of me," she growled.

I ratcheted up things to another level and slammed into her hard and fast. Carol let out a brand new sound as my cock began to stretch her even more. I was moving as fast as I could now and I was seconds away from losing it. I warned her one last time before I fired my load deep inside of her. I ground against her as I caught my breath. Carol knelt there and praised our first time together in a series of gasps and groans.

"That was amazing," she said. "I like sex. Can we do it again? Ooh, are you getting hard again?"

"Hush, daddy has work to do," I growled as I began moving again.

"Fuck me daddy..."

She fell into an exhausted sleep eventually. I thought I was sex starved but she took it to a whole new level. I lay next to her and simply enjoyed her company. Sleep still eluded me and I knew it was the elixir I had drunk that was to blame. The head librarian told me so in her own way. I had to destroy the scroll and soon. But closer and far more immediate was the second bottle of the elixir. How was I to dispose of it? If I poured it down the drain or flushed it, it still might do some harm. The thought of an immortal alligator scared the hell out of me. If I dumped it into the soil similar problems arise. Why the hell did I make two damn doses? It was stupid and coming to bite me in the ass.

I got up to empty my bladder when I heard the scratching sound at the back door. I grabbed my baseball bat and crept into the kitchen. Damn, the coffee pot was still on. I reached over and turned it off. I poured the contents into the sink. The scraping sound returned and I heard a click as someone unlocked the door. Carol suddenly appeared and I pointed at the back door and waved her back. She grabbed my backpack and headed for the bathroom. The masked gunman pushed the door open and led with his pistol. I waited at the end of the cabinets that lined that wall. I saw the gun appear and when I had a clear target I brought the bat down on his wrist. He dropped the gun without it going off.

"Fuck you," I screamed as I took another swing.

"Give me the goddamn scroll," he said as he launched himself towards me.

We wrestled with the bat and he was surprisingly strong. Fear drove me on and my hand gripped his and squeezed as hard as I could. He howled as the bones broke beneath my grasp. Carol appeared with the phone in her hand. She was screaming about having called the police. The gunman tried to break free but was unable. The knee to my balls changed everything. The man was up and racing for the gun. He pointed it at Carol and she panicked.

"It's in the backpack," she howled and tossed my pack at him.

The gunman managed to shoulder it over his weapon arm and flee. I glared at her from the floor but she just smiled. There was a loud curse from outside just as police sirens could be heard in the distance. I managed to get to my feet just in time to see the gunman throw my backpack to the ground and hop over my back fence and disappear into the alley. I staggered to the bedroom to get dressed. Carol followed suit quite pleased with her performance.

"I called the cops and looked in your backpack while I told the operator about the intruder. I didn't see any sort of scroll but he didn't know that."

"Good work," I said and she smiled at my praise.

"Who was that guy and who sent him?" Carol asked.

"I am going to find out. Let's go talk with the cops. This is going to be a long night."

We walked out to find three marked police cruisers out front as well as a suspiciously familiar dark interceptor. Carol sat on the front steps while I went to speak with the detective. Her name was Detective Felicia Harding and she was the lead on the two other cases involving the university and me. She was young for a police detective, barely out of her thirties and in amazing shape for a cop. There were several older male cops in uniform and they were a lot heftier in the belly region than she was. I couldn't imagine them actually running down a suspect on foot.

"Detective," I said in greeting and she turned to face me, she wasn't happy to be here again that much was painfully obvious.

"What is it about you?" She asked as she crossed her arms under some enticing cleavage. "I ran a background check on you and your entire family. You don't even have a speeding ticket. Your sister is another matter entirely, talk about a wild child. Anyway, tell me what happened and don't leave anything out."

I told her everything that happened and the fact that the suspect likely had a broken hand. I told her I hit it with the bat. I didn't think she would believe me if I told her I had crushed it in the heat of melee combat. She called one of her portly underlings over and had him alert all the hospitals for a man with a broken wrist or damage to his right hand. As she was speaking I observed the detective and saw that her short cropped hair was still wet and her body language spoke volumes to me for some reason. Had she been in the shower when she got called out? Worse yet, had she been in the shower with someone when the call came in? I bit my lip and when she turned back to me her eyes narrowed.

"What, what the hell is it?" She asked her voice as keen as any razor.

"Were you in the shower when you got this call?" I asked and her eyes widened as she took a step back.

"My hair," she said reaching up and touching her wet locks. When she did that the flashing lights from a nearby cruiser illuminated her for just a second but it was enough to see the hard nipple pressing against her blouse. "What the hell is it now?"

"Nothing," I said my eyes still gazing at her chest.

"Nothing hell, why are you staring at... shit... is it that obvious?" She said the volume of her voice dropping by half as she spoke.

"Not blatantly no, you must have gotten dressed in a real hurry," I said and she blushed furiously.

"If you say a goddamn thing I will..." she threatened but I put my hands up in surrender. "Oh my god... you've got a fucking boner staring at my chest! I ought to..."

"Detective we've got something," one of the younger patrolman said ending her tirade.

"I'll be sitting on the steps detective," I said and joined Carol.

The action moved to the backyard and I looked over at Carol as she reverted to her more nerdy aspect. She was using pins to put up into her hair and had already put her glasses back on. It was like a reverse chrysalis, the butterfly was becoming the caterpillar again. Her body language shifted back to shy and timid and she sat apart from me.

"I think she likes you," Carol whispered.

"Why do you say that," I asked looking over at her.

"She's been looking you over since you stepped out of the house. I'm pretty good at reading people. What did you say to her that caused her to blush?"

"I noticed that her hair was wet and that she wasn't wearing a bra," I admitted and smiled.

"Maybe you should go into law enforcement. Did she see your erection?" Carol said grinning mischievously.

"Yep," I said and giggled.

"So she has an idea how big you are," she purred.

"Not like you do," I said and Carol moved closer and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I am so fucking wet right now," she whispered in my ear. "Too bad all these cops are here or I'd drag you back inside and fuck you senseless."

"I wish we were alone too," I said softly as I laid my hand on her knee.

"I want to suck your cock so bad I can almost taste it... I liked licking it while you were fucking my tits but I really want to see what a blowjob is like. I want you to shoot your cum down my throat, ya know."

"I am going to tear you apart when they leave," I said.

"God I hope so..."

We never got the chance. It was nearly dawn when the police finally left. Carol and I did get a quicky in before I had to get to work at the university. But I wanted more and so did she. The tension between us when I dropped her off at school was electric. A single glance hinted at a hunger that needed to be fed and soon. I walked into the classroom and found a note from Professor Loveless. He wanted to see me as soon as I got in. I headed right over and found him in a very agitated state. He was sitting in his high backed leather chair and cursing under his breath. This was so unlike him and I wondered what the hell was going on.

"Professor, you wanted to see me?"

"Do I look old and feeble to you," he asked and I looked at him and he looked like he hadn't slept well over the last few nights.

"We've all been under quite a strain," I said. "Maybe some vacation time would do you some good?"

"That's the problem my boy," he growled. "They want to give me a permanent vacation. The Chancellor came by earlier and informed me that I was retiring at the end of this semester and that he had already chosen my successor as head of this department. Me retire, I've still got good years ahead of me... do I look that old to you?"

"Politics," I said and his face became thoughtful. "I think this has more to do with the theft, Rick's death and the two attempts to rob me."

"Two attempts," he said sitting up straight. "Has there been another break in?"

"Yes and this time I was home," I said. "But the thief didn't get anything but a broken hand for his effort."

I launched into the edited version I had shared with the lovely detective and the professor seemed happy that I was okay but he also appeared upset about something. I let it go for now. It could just be the fact that he was still agitated about his forced retirement. I returned to the classroom and students were beginning to trickle in. I wrote out a few questions covering the reading from the last class and noticed how quiet it was. I looked over my shoulder and a cluster of female students were looking at one of the girl's tablet computers with great interest. They all looked up at me and blushed. I walked over and the girl in the middle shut off the tablet.

"Why did you all blush when I looked at you," I asked in a quiet friendly voice.

"We saw the news footage," one of them said.

"What news footage?" I asked and the group glared at the girl with the tablet.

"Show him..." one hissed. "He's going to find out eventually."

"Okay, but if he kicks me out I'm going to blame you guys," she growled. "This isn't a real news site; it's more of a tabloid thing just so you know."

She swiped her finger over the screen and started the footage from the beginning. There I was in my pajama bottoms and t-shirt talking to the detective. The background noise kept what we were saying impossible to hear but the angle of our glances and the detective blushing was clearly visible as was my prominent erection. Whoever had filmed this had gotten a perfect angle. I felt the hammer about to fall on my head and the chances of my graduation evaporating by the second.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers