Recipe for Disaster Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"Your pussy is all wet Carol-chan," I said as I reprimanded her. "Look at this..." I said easing two fingers inside her pussy. "You are absolutely soaked."

"I can't help it," she whimpered as she pushed her ass backwards forcing my fingers deeper into her. "I get all excited when I think about being alone with you."

"I should spank you," I said and I caught a glimpse of the hunger in her eyes.

"If you think I deserve it," she purred as I took a slick finger and touched her puckered asshole. "No Senpai that is my other hole... nnnnnn your finger is going into my ass... feels so strange..."

And yet she never moved a muscle. I began to finger both her holes and Carol began moaning. I had to give it to her, she was really in character tonight. I watched my index finger bury itself in her ass and thought about violating Carol in ways I never dreamt of before. I pulled my fingers free and stood up.

"Food is going to burn," I said. "Sit down so I am no longer distracted you naughty girl you."

"Yes Senpai," she said smiling.

I washed my hands and managed to finish our meal and serve it. Carol asked if she could use the bathroom and I nodded. She took her purse with her and I watched her walk away. I sat and waited for her to get back. Carol returned after five minutes or so. I got up as she sat down and went to the bathroom to see what had taken her so damn long. There were no clues except a bit of translucent substance in the sink. I caught it with my index finger and rubbed the substance between thumb and finger. I had an inkling what the little slut was up to. I returned to the kitchen and sat back down. We ate in relative silence. Carol would look at me with an expression of adoration. She began to say something but stopped a few times. I made a face and called her out.

"What is it?" I asked setting my fork down.

"You do like me," she said smiling brilliantly.

"Of course I do," I replied.

"No, I mean you told your friend to send me the 3D scans of the monolith. You mentioned me by name!"

"Oh, of course I did," I told her and whatever control she had disappeared and so did she.

Carol left her seat and crawled underneath the kitchen table. I felt her hands on my zipper. She unzipped me and took out my cock. She muttered something I couldn't quite hear before she began licking and sucking. I set my utensils down and leaned back in my chair. I looked down and saw a very happy Carol giving me head. She was worshipping it and taking her time licking ever last inch of my erection. I gasped when she opened her mouth and took me between her lips. Carol closed her eyes and went to work.

"Oh shit... damn girl that feels amazing," I told her as she took half of me into her mouth.

I was panting in no time and she never let up. Carol was on a mission to make me cum. I urged her on with words of praise with the occasional curse when she lightly raked my cock with her teeth. The longer she was down there the more of my dick that passed her lips. Before I knew it the cock hungry slut was deep throating me. I never saw that happening. I praised her as my cock swelled even larger.

"I am so fucking close," I warned her but she never slowed. "Oh god I am going to cum!"

A few seconds later my load was hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed with some difficulty but she managed to take my entire offering. She lifted her head and looked me in the eye as she licked her lips. I moved my chair back and Carol pounced. She was in my lap and looking me in the eye. She kissed me as she rocked her hips against me. My cock ended up sliding between her legs just below her pussy. As we kissed she unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it to the floor. She freed her tits and placed my hands on them.

"Make love to my tits Master," she growled.

"You swallowed my load," I gasped as she continued to tease me. "You deep throated me too..."

"I didn't want to disappoint you Master," Carol moaned. "Hold on a moment." She lifted up and took me in hand. "Master's cock in my tight little pussy..." She said as she slowly dropped down. "It's going inside of me... so big... how does my pussy feel Master?"

"NNNNNN so damn tight," I said as my hands cupped her ass cheeks. I rubbed them and my finger brushed against something. "What is that?"

"Oh Master spoiled my surprise," Carol moaned as she began riding me. "I want to make you very happy any way I can."

"Only if you want this," I said as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Oh I want this... I want this so bad I can taste it. Please let me have this Master!"

I kissed her and we sat there for a long moment. I sat up and placed Carol's ass on the edge of the kitchen table. I looked her in the eye and she nodded. I moved the plates out of the way so she could lay back. I began thrusting into her and she cried out. I lifted her legs up and got a good look at the toy that was securely inserted into her ass. I moved faster now and Carol begged me for more. She begged me to fill her pussy with cum. We were both getting close to climaxing as I hammered her cunt hard and fast. Carol squeezed her pussy around me trying to push me over the edge. We were both shaking as I put on a burst of speed and shoved us both over the edge. I cried out and I didn't realize that she had come at the exact same time. Her sound blended with mine to form a single note.

"Damn girl," I said panting.

"We came at the time," she said proudly. "I felt you shoot in me and I lost it."

"We did good," I replied and she nodded.

I pulled out of her and she jumped to lick me clean. I stood there as Carol licked and sucked every sign of juices on my cock. I whimpered as she did this. She just smiled and finished her task. I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face while Carol used the toilet. I caught her image in the mirror and she was smiling. She seemed quite proud of her performance.

"Is Master pleased?"

"I am indeed," I said. "But we aren't done yet."

"No we are not," she agreed. "Master has another hole to use."

"Are you sure about this? It might be too big for you."

"I need this," she said. "I need to give you my anal cherry Master."

I nodded and led her to the bedroom for round two. I decided to make an executive decision. I sat Carol on the side of the bed and took out the pouch with the aphrodisiac and the tube. I dipped one end into the powder. She asked what it was and I told her. Carol never hesitated and I blew the drug into her face. She blinked a few times and I watched as it took effect. She ran her hands over body and was shaking like a leaf before too long. I told her to rub her body against mine. Carol stood up and slithered up against me like some sensuous reptile. She pressed her tits against my chest, my back and into my hands. I felt the rush of the contact and shoved her onto her back. I buried my face between her legs and began eating her out.

"Eat me out you son of a bitch," she roared. "My body is on fire."

I buried my tongue between her pussy lips and Carol came a second time. I gave the toy in her ass a little twist while she climaxed and that sent her into orbit. The sound that she made was brand new and I wanted her to make it again. I suckled her clit and that forced Carol to clamp a hand over her mouth. I hit her weak spots over and over again. She begged me to stop and I relented. She lay on the bed shaking and gasping for breath. I rolled her onto her belly and began kissing my way down from her neck to her ass. As I kissed her spine she let out little cooing noises. I gripped the toy and slowly pulled it free. Carol let out that new sound only much softer than the first time. She began panting again but this time in anticipation. I knelt behind her and pulled Carol's ass high in the air.

"If it starts to be too much tell me, that's an order," I told her.

"Yes Master," she replied dreamily.

I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed slowly. The toy made all the difference. The head popped in and Carol asked for a short break. A few minutes later my cock was buried in her back door. She was muttering something about Master's cock in her ass over and over again. I began moving and Carol let out her new noise but in an ever increasing volume. I fucked her ass nice and slow but she didn't want this.

"Master doesn't like my ass," she said as she looked over her shoulder.

"Tell me," I growled as I pulled out slowly.

"Fuck my ass like you mean it," she begged. "Oh dear god..." she cried out when I slammed my cock home. "More... fuck my ass more..."

I began to move faster and harder. Carol buried her face in one of my pillows but never told me to stop. I fucked her ass as hard as I had her pussy. She was crying into the pillow now but still she never said stop. My cock swelled up as I got close but this time that's all it took to push Carol over the edge. I stopped and waited for her to catch her breath. She was red faced and shaking. I asked her if I should continue and she nodded. I moved slowly savoring the feel her ass wrapped around me. I was grunting as I thrust into her.

"So damn tight... feels so fucking good..."

"Fuck me Master... I want to feel you shoot inside of me... please Master..."

I set up a nice rhythm and she was moving her hips backward now. I warned her I was so close and she just kept shoving her body against mine. I stopped moving at the end and let Carol be the one to make me cum. She thrust harder but slower now. I was shaking and she knew how close I was. I watched my cock disappear inside of her and a few seconds later I lost it. Carol ground her ass against me and fell silent as I climaxed. I knelt there as I caught my breath.

"That was so intense," she said. "I could feel your load shoot into my ass. I came with your cock in my butt."

"I know..." I whimpered still half hard in her ass. "That felt amazing... you made me cum..."

"I did, didn't I," she said smiling from ear to ear. "Master is very kind."

I was about to pull out of her when she began moving again. She milked me one more time before we ended the night. We lay there in a heap on my bed. It was around nine o'clock and I asked Carol about the roleplaying. She told me she was serious about being my little cock slot as she put it. Her words eerily mirrored my mother's own. She would be there whenever I needed it. She would do whatever I asked her to do eagerly and willingly. I told her to start a shower so I could wash the sweat and funk off. Carol hopped to her feet and raced to the bathroom. I got up and walked in to find her leaning in and checking the water temperature. The sight of that round ass undefended got me all hot and bothered. Carol finally went home around ten that night. Granted I had to help her walk to her car. She was all smiles as she drove off. I returned inside and began grading papers. I was humming as I checked my student's work.

I finished a few hours later and packed them away into my briefcase. I still had hours until dawn. I was still feeling restless so I got dressed and headed out to the campus. The engineering department was still doing scans of the monolith. I walked over to Ivan and shook hands with the Russian immigrant. While his English was spot on he still had a noticeable accent. I asked him how things were going and he looked frustrated. He walked me around the monolith and while it appeared to be perfectly square it wasn't. There were subtle eccentric angles involved. Every time they tried to scan the infernal thing they kept getting gaps in the scan matrix. He walked me over to the laptop they were sending the data to and he had it rotate the most recent scan and I saw what he was talking about. The graphic was quite incomplete in several places. He was able to capture the placement of the characters etched onto the surface of the monolith.

There were ten previous scans worth of data on the laptop. I ran the most current and looked at the designs. Curious, I opened the previous scan and looked at that one. Wait, that wasn't possible the characters were different. I spent the next half hour and looked at all of the scans and eight of them were different. I burned a DVD and grabbed Ivan. I took him to the imaging lab in the History building. I placed the DVD into one of the towers and fired it up. I was able to run all eight displays at the same time. It took a bit to line them up but once I did it all became frighteningly clear.

"No fucking way," Ivan cursed staring at what should be impossible.

"The data doesn't lie," I told him. "This is some sort of fifth dimensional object."

"Or this was crafted using Non-Euclidean Geometry," he said. "There appears to be thirty two symbols. Do you think you can translate them?"

"I won't know until I get a real good look at them," I admitted. "So much for my doctorate..."

"Do you want to call him or should I?"

"You mean the Chancellor?" I asked and he nodded. "I'll do it."

I sat down and made the call. I woke him up but he wasn't angry when I told him what we had discovered. Since the Chancellor had housing on campus it didn't take him long to dress and walk over. We waited patiently until he strode into the lab and looked at the display. He sat there silent as the pattern became obviously clear. He paused the display and zoomed in on the symbols cut into its surface.

"What do you make of that?" he asked me.

"It looks Mayan to me," I said. "Not my strong suit but where there's a will there's a way."

"I will sign your doctorate later today and yours Ivan," the Chancellor said.

"No," Ivan said. "I didn't make this discovery. I was blind and frustrated by the scans."

"Don't be ridiculous my boy," the older man said in a soothing tone. "Who would ever have dreamt that the monolith possessed such properties? If it had been me I would have assumed either a software or hardware issue. Nice job Donohue, you two keep this quiet. If you need anything just ask."

"Um actually, I do need a few extra hands on this. I want to bring in an astrophysicist and scans focusing on these angled channels cut into the monolith. Do they change too? If they do what are they pointed at."

"Just pick someone and keep them quiet. I don't want this let out until I make a few phone calls of my own."

"Yes sir," Ivan and I said in unison.

"Let's get to work," Ivan said smiling brilliantly. "I love a challenge."

I called Carol and told her I needed her. She misinterpreted that little message and asked me what she should wear. I told her it involved the monolith and she was on her way. I chuckled and told Ivan that Carol was coming in to help. He made a face and said something about hidden beauty. He had no idea. I stared at the display while Ivan returned to the monolith and told his crew about the change of plans. I altered the angle of the view and when seen from above the changes were more pronounced. How the hell was this thing made? Who made it? I shuddered as I took screen shots of the symbols and began work translating them.

I was printing off the screen shots when Carol appeared. She was yawning but had a large to go mug in her hand. I laid out the printouts to see if there was a pattern in the designs. Carol looked at the display and her mouth fell open. She made a comment and I told her to speak with Ivan when it came to fifth dimensional objects or Non-Euclidean Geometry. I was focusing on the cryptic symbols. Carol looked over my shoulder and I felt her breasts pressing against my back.

"You are evil," I whispered.

"Yep, does Master want a blowjob?"

"Damn it woman, I am trying to focus on this and not that delicious throat of yours."

"My ass is still sore," she purred as she grabbed my ass. "But I don't mind at all. I love the way your cock feels in any of my holes."

She left with a giggle and disappeared out the darkened doorway. I shook my head and placed the symbols in what appeared to be the order I could discern. I looked up at the display of the rotating images and thought I saw something even more disturbing. I grabbed the printouts and walked as close to the wall where the projector was pointed and watched. I focused my attention on the upper right hand corner. I paused the image and placed the matching symbol on the surface in front of me. I started it again and placed the next image down and so on until there were eight symbols placed on top of the other. I started it again and that's when my hunch was confirmed. The next symbol should have been the first image I set down but it wasn't.

"What the holy fuck is going on?" I said and let the rotation continue slowly.

All thirty two of the images appeared in the upper right hand corner. I noted their order and then checked out the next placement of the symbols, the lower left. Again all thirty two symbols appeared but in a completely different order. I numbered the symbols and played out the positions of the symbols and watched the image from a top down view. There were eight symbols visible at any given time but the symbols never repeated on any given view. I had discovered a pattern but what the hell did it mean? I would leave that to the math experts. I turned off the display since it was beginning to weird me the fuck out. I took the printouts to my office and taped them to my walls. I stared at the symbols and took out my reference guides. While a few of them appeared to be Mayan they weren't. I picked out one of the symbols randomly and took out a pad of paper and began drawing it over and over again. I was trying to get a feel for that one character.

"This could just be made up," I said trying to reasoning it out. "No, there is a definite logic behind you. There is something faintly familiar about you too. Where have I seen you before?"

"Talking to yourself," Carol said and plopped down next to me.

"Yeah," I admitted. "How are you progressing?"

"Going from strange to downright scary," she said. "The shafts don't make any logical sense." She launched into a few of the experiments and the strange results. "I looked into one of the shafts to see what stars were visible. The problem is that the stars were all wrong. I thought that maybe someone had installed a lens of some sort to distort the view by bending the incoming light. I was wrong. I stuck an extendable pole into the shaft but it came out where it shouldn't have. Here, we took a photo with my phone."

I took her phone and looked at the image. There was Carol poking the monolith with the pole. However, the other end of pole appeared to come out at a sixty degree angle away from where it should. It looked like the photo had been altered digitally. I knew it hadn't been tampered with. Was the space inside warped in some fashion? I asked Carol and she nodded.

"That was my thought actually," she admitted. "Each shaft has a completely different degree of warping of space. None of them act normally. What have you found out?"

I showed her the pattern of the symbols and she pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. It looks so damn normal until you start taking measurements. It was like the damned thing was designed to drive someone bat shit crazy. I decided to take a break before classes started. Carol followed me out to the track and we walked around it. I needed to clear my head and so did she. I asked her what her plans were after she graduated. She fell silent and thoughtful. She asked me what my plans were and I told her I was thinking about taking a break and doing some treasure hunting.

"Do you have a treasure map?" Carol asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, but I haven't looked at it yet," I admitted. "I just got it today."

"Is this an archaeological dig or an actual treasure hunt?"

"I'm not sure until I do some research I guess," I said and she smiled.

"Need any help," she offered. "I would love helping you out if I could."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers