Recipe for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers

He started walking away, but I pulled him back.

"I thought you thought I was too young for you. I've seen you date those sophisticated women and I knew I didn't stand a chance. I've wanted you to hold me like this since the blizzard. Please don't walk away now. I couldn't bear it..."

"Do you mean...?"

"I've fallen in love with you!" I cried out. "And I'm sorry that I'm a virgin and don't know how these things are supposed to work, but if you walk away from me tonight after saying those things, I won't be back on Monday. I can't take it anymore!"

"You? In love with me?" He looked shocked. "Mom said that she was convinced you liked me, but I didn't dare hope that the woman I love would love me back."

"You love me too?" I couldn't believe it!

"Of course I do! Why do you think I went along with mom's idea to have you teach me to cook? I just wanted an excuse to spend some time with you."

"But I thought..."

"I'm a grown man, Heather. I'm not dominated by my mother. I've dabbled a bit in the kitchen in the past, but I wasn't very good at it, and I don't enjoy eating by myself. She just came up with a solution to two issues. One was to spend more time with you and the second was to have a charming dinner companion."

"Oh," was all I could muster and I looked down, feeling silly that I'd fallen for it.

"But I'm hoping that I won't have to use learning to cook as an excuse to see you anymore."

"You never did."

He smiled wryly. "Neither one of us did. Heather. My lovely, lovely Heather..."

Once more his lips covered mine, so tenderly at first and then his kisses grew more urgent, full of desire. I felt his hard bulge against my stomach and I started tugging at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin under my hands. He unbuckled my belt and then he started unbuttoning my dress. Soon I was only wearing my underwear and he cupped my breasts and kissed them. I unbuttoned his shirt and he unhooked my bra, slowly releasing my breasts into his hands.

"So beautiful," he murmured. "So sexy. So beautiful."

He kissed my nipples and I squealed with delight. He kneaded my breasts softly and sucked on my nipples, biting them lightly and sucking again. Then I was completely naked and he picked me up in his arms. His chest hair felt rough against me and he kissed me softly.

"Where's your bedroom, sweetheart?" he asked softly and I guided him down the hall to my bedroom with my new double bed. He put me down in the middle and put his hands on his hips. "Will you let me make love to you, my darling?"

"Yes," I whispered. "But..."

"But what, sweetie?"

"But... Well, I've never... I mean... You'll be my first."

He kneeled beside the bed and kissed me three times. First on my lips, then on each breast.

"That's the most precious gift you can give a man and I'll do everything in my power to make sure it's as wonderful as you hoped it would be."

I smiled at him, confident that it would be beautiful to make love with him. He stood up and pulled some small foils packs from his pocket. He smiled at the surprised look in my eyes. "I didn't dare believe, but I hoped..."

He then pulled off his chinos and his briefs and for the first time in my life I saw a naked man. The size of his erection intimidated me ever so slightly. It was as though seeing his penis fully erect finally drove home what I already knew about the size of men's sexual organs. But as big and intimidating as it looked, I knew that the female body was made to fit a man's like a jigsaw. More importantly, I trusted Ralph 100%.

He lay next to me and started kissing me all over. Where his lips had been his hands soon followed and I was panting for breath. All I could do was caress whichever part of his body was in my reach. Then he parted my legs and gave me the most intimate kiss imaginable. I was shocked and surprised, but didn't think to stop him because it was wonderful. His tongue discovered my most intimate folds, lapping up my juices and teasing my little nub. He entered me with his tongue and then with a finger, then two. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and squeezed my breasts as I arched my back and surrendered to the passion that had taken over my body. I cried out and shook violently as I experienced my first orgasm.

When I'd finally come down from my orgasmic height he gently released himself from the grip of my thighs and started kissing a trail upwards. He stopped at each breast, covering them with kisses and teasing the nipples with his tongue. He then licked the valley between my mounds before our lips met again and once more his tongue invaded my mouth. He tasted different this time, the sweetness of my sex on his lips. I could feel his hardness between my thighs and started raising my hips, wanting him inside me, wanting him to make me a woman.

He broke out of my embrace, looked at me and smiled. He then cupped my breast and kissed it, followed by another soft caress. He moved his hand between my thighs and massaged me softly. His finger slid back inside me so easily again. He caressed me more, rubbing me softly between my thighs. My hips moved with his touch, wanting, needing him inside me. He looked me in the eye and I smiled and nodded. He then reached across and picked up a foil package. He opened it and placed the condom on his penis. He then took my hand and placed it on the rubber membrane and slowly rolled it on with my help. He was soft, yet strong and hot in my hand.

He got on his knees and pushed my thighs wide apart. The cool air felt erotic on my naked sex and he looked down with a smile. He placed his erect penis at my opening and leaned forward to kiss me. With a gentle thrust he entered me, pushing through my barrier and possessing my body. The initial pain overwhelmed me briefly, but then it ebbed away and the passion and pleasure possessed me once more.

Slowly, slowly he started rocking in and out of me. He took it slowly, deliberately enjoying every inch as he nearly pulled all the way out, followed by a gentle push in, burrowing deeply inside me. We started kissing passionately again. We hardly had time to breathe as we devoured each other. All along he picked up the pace, entering me a little faster and harder with each stroke, taking time to grind against my pleasure button every time he was deep inside me.

I matched his rhythm, meeting his thrusts with my hips, willing him inside me, wanting him inside me, needing him to possess me. The night air was filled with the sound of our kisses and our union. He was now rocking in and out of me at a furious pace. His breath and mine got more laboured. Being one with Ralph was more pleasurable than I ever could've imagined. I loved every inch of his body and I adored what it was doing to me. Too inexperienced to realise what was coming, I was completely surprised by my orgasm. All of a sudden my vagina grabbed a tight hold of his penis, my toes curled and I cried out with joy as my nails dug into his shoulders. It was what he'd been holding back for and as my body arched under his he made a final thrust and let out a groan as he finally came in wave upon wave.

We could hardly breathe as we collapsed next to each other. Ralph wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly.

"That was wonderful, darling. Simply wonderful. I hope it wasn't too painful for you."

"Painful? That only lasted a second. I loved every minute of it. Thank you."

I hugged him and kissed him to show how much it had meant to me and he smiled and squeezed me back. Then he got out of bed and picked me up in his arms and carried me into the shower.

"I don't want you to stain your lovely sheets," he said and turned on the water. He then proceeded to gently washing my battered body, massaging the soap into my skin and kissing every inch of me as the water washed the soap off me again. When he was done I started returning the favour and it wasn't long before his penis was erect again. I licked my lips and took a deep breath before I wrapped my lips around it. His sharp intake of breath told me that it was a pleasant surprise for him.

I continued using my hands and my lips until he finally pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me deeply.

"That was wonderful, darling," he said between kisses. "I want you again, do you think you can manage one more time?"

I'd forgotten all about my soreness and nodded at him. He quickly exited the shower and ran into the bedroom. He was soon back, sliding the rubber protection on his member before stepping back into the shower and embracing me again. As we kissed he reached down for my thighs and lifted me up. His penis seemed to find its way to my moist opening on its own and he slowly lowered me onto it. The hot shower water fell over our heads as he pressed me tight against the cold tiles and started rocking his hips against mine. I wrapped my legs around him, holding on to his neck and pressing my soft breasts against his solid chest. What started out as slow, long and deliberate strokes soon grew much more intense, much more urgent. I orgasmed first and then I was just as turned on again as he kept rocking into me. He reached down and massaged my nub as he was ready to orgasm and he soon got me convulsing in his arms once more, providing the extra pressure to trigger his orgasm.

We towelled each other off and went to bed. I fell asleep in Ralph's arms and for the first time in years I felt safe and as though someone was there to take care of me. I slept like a child that night.

The next morning my body ached from the night before and I discovered bruises on my breasts and arms as the sheet fell off my body. I looked at my alarm clock and it was already 10.30. And I never slept past 8! Then the bedroom door opened and there was Ralph in boxer shorts and a big smile with a tray in his hands.

"Breakfast in bed for you, my love," he smiled and kissed me.

I beamed at him as I realised that none of the previous night had been a dream. I sat up and covered my breasts with the sheet as Ralph poured me a cup of tea and handed me a slice of toast.

"Never feel that you have to hide your beauty from me," he said and caressed my breast through the sheet. "Now why don't you read the paper?"

"I don't want to read the paper," I said and put it down as soon as he handed it to me.

"But I think you should read the paper," he insisted and I refused to take it, placing a piece of toast in his mouth and kissing him. "Really, my darling, there are some interesting ads."

"Whatever makes you happy," I sighed and took the paper.

"I'll remember that," he quipped happily and I felt him get off the bed as I started reading the paper. There wasn't much interesting in it, there never was, I didn't even know why I got it every day since I hardly ever took time to read it. Then I turned the page and was confronted by a full page ad. It read: MY DARLING HEATHER, WILL YOU MARRY ME? LOVE, YOUR RALPH I blinked and read it again. It did say what I thought it said. I slowly lowered the paper and there was Ralph on his knees, holding the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

"How... When... YES!" I threw myself in his arms, knocking over my cup of tea, but I didn't care.

"Remember that German shepherd I saved from choking when I was out running last week?" Ralph said between our kisses. "It belongs to the publisher of the paper so he owed me a favour."

"But the ring?" I said as he put it on my finger, a perfect fit. "How did you get the ring?"

"It was my grandma's. She always said that she wanted me to give it to my fiancée so when you invited me over for last night I asked mom to send it. If you don't like it we can go jewellery shopping today and you can pick out a new one. I honestly don't mind. I just want you to be happy."

"I love this ring," I said and held my hand close to my heart. "And I love you."

"Darling..." he kissed me and it was a long time before I finished my breakfast.

The next couple of months went by quickly. Ralph understood my desire for a big family and agreed to sell his practice and my house so that we could move back to his hometown and be close to his family, since I had none of my own. He was more than happy to since he missed it and had only left it to train as a vet and then he'd been offered to take over the practice where I came to work after his mentor retired from it. He had a huge family with a brother and three sisters and they all welcomed me as part of the family. We decided to have a small wedding and Ralph's dad walked me down the aisle.

Nine months after our wedding I gave birth to our first son, a week after my sister-in-law had given birth to her second child. Ralph and I have five children. After our son we had twin girls and then two more boys. My in-laws have a total of 22 grandchildren now so there are always kids around and there seems to be a huge family celebration every other week. I love it. It's just like the families I used to watch with envy when I was a child. I'm in the second half of my thirties now and I still love my husband with all my heart. We were two awkward loners when we met, but we found the recipe for love and it's brought us both out of our shells.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,205 Followers
12