Recipe for the Shakes - Richard!

Story Info
Reaching a break-down level was never the thing...
1.2k words
3.9
7.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Reaching a break-down level was never the thing I wanted to do before I die. It all started when I got the shakes, too much coffee said my doctor, try bananas.

"Bananas?"

"Yep! They counteract the caffeine you have overdosed, just two cups a day will keep me away, so run along and buy yourself some bananas!"

Well that was a prescription never expected, but sitting right there in the doctors waiting room was the true answer to my shaky- shaky problems. We compared notes, Richard he said his name was. "Hi, I am Pete and I keep getting the shakes."

"Hi Pete. Not so with me, I had my appendix removed a couple of weeks back and all I'm here for is a check-up."

So we got talking; that was before I saw the doctor. Afterwards I bumped into him again in the supermarket buying bananas.

"I like bananas too" he said eyeing my large bunch and I said they were a prescription for my shakes.

"Bananas Huh Pete - that's a new one on me but then the only time a get the shakes is when am freezing cold. Like today it's bloody cold out there."

Richard and I sort of instantly clicked like instant coffee, and little did I know then that I would become as much addicted to him as I did with coffee.

When he asked me to his pad for coffee and biscuits I happily agreed saying I'd better have a banana first.

Then it is what he said that sort of really got the ball rolling or maybe the coffee beans percolating because something happened down there in the confines of my pants.

"My banana is bigger and better" he said with a lusty grin that said everything.

I must have instantly looked down to his crotch and he knowingly rubbed himself up and asked me what I thought.

I sat there dumbfounded for a while; this was the second unusual thing that had happened to me that day. First the doctor's prescription, and now this.

He must have been longing for my reply but I had to get my mindset together. After all it had been a year since Danny. and I wasn't too keen on entering into another relationship. But flashes in my mind and there was Danny showing me his prize and telling me to help myself, which I usually did and it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Well of course Richard had to have a motive asking me to his place, but then it could have been anything, football talk, anything because there was a big match happening that day.

"You don't have to say anything Pete" he said kneading himself even more which was rather nice. "I can see you are flushed, just chill huh and maybe, just maybe I have the perfect recipe for your shakes?" I was shaking then, but it wasn't because of caffeine that's a cert - it was because I was being really stimulated with the thought that this might be going somewhere.

"Would you like too ----- you know" he said. "I have a feeling we both might enjoy."

"Would I like to what?" I said knowing very well what he meant.

"Feel" he said and showed me how, grasping his growing mound over his jeans.

I had to say I was tempted. But could I take on a new relationship just now, was I ready -the spasms in my groin were telling me I was but I was still apprehensive.

"Go on - you want too, I can tell and you have a lovely disposition" he complimented.

"Is that what they call it now" I joked and felt myself warming to him. When he sort of leaned over towards me running his fingers down my spine and across my thigh the spasms became stronger and before I knew it, there I was having a good old feel.

"That's it Pete, a little firmer, I want that."

Richard just laid back and it was rather lovely, the feel of him. It seemed natural to unzip him and momentarily I recognized the scent of sex, flash backs again to those ravenous times with Danny when we fucked to our heart's content.

Was it going to be the same with Richard? It looked like it and when his monster popped out like a big fish. I instinctively sucked it right into my mouth discovering just what I had been missing since Danny - and I was again in my element, sucking and balling like I used too - experiencing that tang of ripe stiff cock again was out of this world.

When I came up for air Richard was writhing congratulating me on the was I sucked cock, and going on to say:" I hope you fuck as well!" and I knew I was in for it, that certain beautiful experience of being filled up with pleasure and soon his head went down to mine and I felt the gorgeous twang of his mouth and tongue really enjoying me and it was so absolutely out of this world.

I was coming to the point where badly needed his fuck and somehow I knew I wouldn't be disappointed - the way he worked on my and then the feeling I had also missed so long, the feel of his lips and tongue across my ass cheeks, the dedicate feel of his fingertips rim me with a little stretch to ease me, and him whispering saying it would nee a little stimulating with some lubricant.

He prompted me to kneel on all fours on a right thick pile red carpet and it felt good, presenting myself for his pleasure, it had been a long time but I grabbed the feeling once more as Richard so expertly rubbed the lubricant into me with slow circular movements and an occasional plunge which was delightful.

"Beautiful Pete, you are just what the Doctor ordered."

I wanted to be all ass for him, I really did and longed for the feel of cock up there inside me again, remembering how Danny used to do it with deep throbbing plunges.

But this guy wasn't in any hurry and I was to be treated to a real spoiling as he just let himself go absolutely -his mouth and tongue and fingers doing things I could never have imagined; the sensually stiff wank he gave me with one finger inserted deep into me, the occasional slap which stung a bit but was soon remedied with the massage of his hot cock rolling over my curvatures, so divine and absolutely stunning.

We must have fore played for well over an hour before he offered his fuck and with the taste of him in my mouth he presented it to me, showing me first how it throbbed for my ass and soon it was all inside me, deep and fulfilling and lovely, he took me slow at first and we were both about to enjoy the recurring throbs of his cock deep inside, than he let go with thrust after thrust and the real fuck was there at last, like it was fucking my insides out -all that with the sound of his moans as he pushed harder and harder, gasping and yelling that he was going to fuck the ass off me, that where had I been all his life.

Well fucked and gratified we just collapsed exhausted after that wonderful bonding and I knew then a brand new relationship was in the offing, when would be truly wanted and loved again, because that is what Richard wanted. And do you know what?

It wasn't the bananas that cured my shakes it was .... Guess what?

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers