Reciprocity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
263 Followers

Opening the door, Jessica's eyes flew towards where Chris was sitting. At first she thought he looked flustered, but a closer look told her he was too relaxed for that. It was almost like he'd done some intense, satisfying activity but what could that be?

"Close the door, Ms. Catterfield." The words came from behind the desk. The Principal's chair was turned so Jessica only saw the back of the chair. But she didn't need to see Mrs. Stroup's face to know she was walking into enemy territory. The Principal's voice was filled with stern, cool anger.

Swallowing, Jessica did as she was told, shutting off all the outside noise when the door clicked into place. She fidgeted for a moment, then made to sit next to Chris when Mrs. Stroup spoke up again. "Stand before the desk, Ms. Catterfield."

"Yes, Mrs. Stroup," she acknowledged meekly. Making her way to the desk she could feel Chris his eyes on her. It was like coming out of the cold into a warm room, it made her shiver.

The Principal left her standing in front of the desk, not speaking up or even turning around to face her. And behind her, the heat of Chris's gaze kept radiating. Jessica couldn't help herself as her hands surreptitiously moved to her backside and started to knead them.

She swore she could feel Chris his interest double, a bolt of pure arousal shooting up her spine. Jessica firmly kept her eyes on Mrs. Stroup's chair so she wouldn't get caught giving Chris a show. She wanted to slap them, show Chris their firmness. But Mrs. Stroup would definitely notice that.

So she did something else. Her hands went down and then to her hips, pulling the material of her shorts tightly over her derriere. Jessica proceeded to wiggle her butt a little to better show it off to him. She couldn't believe she was doing this for Chris, but couldn't deny that she wanted it. Because she knew Chris liked it, liked it a lot.

Jessica barely stifled a moan, then went rigid when the Principal chose that moment to speak up. "I already had a long, ardent, I mean, arduous discussion with Mr. Jigger about what happened. I've been given to understand you were interrupted?"

Blinking, Jessica tried to figure out what she should answer. It wasn't easy with the mess her mind was in. Her hands were still pulling on her shorts, frozen there by Chris's approval, and now Mrs. Stroup was reminding her of...

Her body was shaking in anticipation as Jessica watched his cock inch closer to her dripping pussy. She wasn't a virgin. In fact, her current boyfriend hadn't even been the one to pop her cherry.

Yet, it did feel like her first time. Only she knew it would be a thousand times better. 'Yes, almost there, nearly in. I think I'm going to cum just from that.'

A new voice brought reality crashing back to her. "What the hell do you two think you're doing?"

"Uhm, yes." Jessica couldn't help that her tone was questioning.

"And you wish you weren't."

It didn't really sound like a question to Jessica. Before she knew it, however, she answered. "Yesss!" She shuddered as the lust rose up again.

"Chris really wants you..." Mrs. Stroup's voice was soft now, then husky with her next words. "He should have you, you want that, I want that. Yes, it would be so hot..."

The chair swiveled around, revealing a practically naked Mrs. Stroup. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and only covered one breast. Her hand covered the other, more or less, but was also busy tweaking and massaging it. Her other hand was hidden behind her panties and equally busy.

Jessica gaped at the sight. 'That's...What the fuck? She's actually... right in front of me and Chris... That's so...' Her disbelief was suddenly buried under a wave of arousal. 'Hot, such a fucking turn on. Giving Chris a show like that... making him nice and hard...' She mewled.

"He's going to take you now," Mrs. Sprout cooed. Jessica turned her head to see Chris getting up, an obvious erection tenting his gym-shorts. Hope filling her heart and eyes. "So pull down those shorts and bend over the desk to show how nice and wet you are for him."

Breathing hard now, Jessica did exactly that. She couldn't believe this was happening. It was too outlandish, too much like a porn-movie, it felt too fantastic to be true. The cool air kissed her snatch while Chris's heated gaze hit it from behind.

There was the sound of rustling clothes and then Jessica felt his hand on her hip and, oh yes, his cock slide over her pussy. It was almost cool in comparison with the boiling heat of her sex. As it had on the mats, anticipation shook her body making it hypersensitive.

Seeing Mrs. Sprout speed up her ministrations brought Jessica out of the spell for a moment. There she was, on her belly on the Principal's desk about to get fucked from behind by Chris Jigger of all people with the Principal not just watching, but actually diddling herself too. 'How did that happen?' Jessica wondered in a moment of lucidity.

His cock entered her and the question became moot, completely irrelevant. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but it wasn't the smallest either. It filled her up just right, fitting snuggly as Chris steadily went deeper. "So right, so nice and tight. It's right where it belongs, your cock is right where it should be," Jessica babbled.

Chris only moaned in response. And Jessica was reduced to unintelligible sounds too when her lover was fully inside of her. For an indeterminable, delicious time, they stayed in that position. Then he retreated just as slowly and Jessica could feel him hanging on the brink. Or maybe it was her; she couldn't tell.

Before her, Mrs. Sprout was really going to town now as the older woman speared herself with three fingers. The sight actually became more attractive as Chris filled her up again. A new perspective filled Jessica as his dick filled her pussy.

Having Mrs. Sprout masturbate for Chris wasn't the only turn on; the Principal was hot herself. Jessica found a new interest in Mrs. Sprout's tits, her hooters. She wanted to lick them, suck on those nipples until the Principal was begging to cum.

With a cry, Jessica came. Her pussy drawing in Chris's swelling rod so that it spurted deep inside of her. Both of them writhed against each other in an effort to join together even more.

-------------------------------------------------

"Great show," Nplmsch commented as he tucked his cock back into his trousers. He didn't worry about getting caught by the humans. They couldn't see or hear him unless he wanted them to.

"I knew I was going to get some excellent entertainment when I heard that kid make his wish." And it was easy to do, too. It was just a matter of strengthening certain emotions of the boy's to make it easier to be felt by others of his kind. That it had the side effect of making those same emotions more persistent and harder to control for the human was a bonus in Nplmsch's book.

The show wasn't over, however. The girl had turned around and was now lying on her back on the desk while the older woman had climbed on top of the furniture and was now lowering her sex on the face of the girl.

"Round two, huh? But now comes the hard decision. Shall I end the wish and watch the fireworks or leave the human as he is and see if he manages to get a grip on his new ability?"

Nplmsch gave a mock sigh. 'Decisions, decisions. It sure isn't easy being me.'

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
263 Followers
12