Reciprocity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

"Jesus Christ, Mary!"

Carl was about to have an apoplexy. Her guesses were so close that it was spooky. I wondered if on the drive back from the airport Carl had inadvertently let on more about our relations than he thought. Yet, I still was not sure that she really suspected anything. For one thing, her manner and tone of voice were not accusatory. Instead they had a more playful seductiveness about them.

I decided to call her bluff, "Well I never peaked in on him, showering or wanking, but I had quite a few masturbatory fantasies about Carl. Unfortunately all that ended once I found out he was getting married."

"Why would that matter whether he was getting married or not?" she asked, leaning forward. "It's just the principal of the thing."

"What if I gave you permission?"

I smiled. "Permission to fantasize? I don't think I need your permission to do that...Or, are you talking about permission to..."

Mary just smiled back.

So that was what it was all about. I wondered if this was her plan all along, going all the way back to her idiotic comments about bisexuals not having the courage of their convictions. Women will surprise us at almost every turn.

"That would depend on Carl as well, don't you think?"

"What depends on me?" asked Carl, who still had not caught up.

Mary whispered in his ear. I still didn't think she knew or even guessed that Carl and I had already done it or that Carl was even inclined toward having sex with me. I was hoping he would not let on and allow her to continue in the belief that this was all her idea. That would make this even more interesting. I saw a bulge start to develop in Carl's pants as he threw me a knowing look. I put my finger to my mouth for him to keep quiet.

Mary sat back, "I think it would be okay with him. Do you mind having an audience?"

I shook my head. My cock was starting to get hard just thinking about Mary watching Carl and I getting it on, "You like to watch?"

"I've never watched before. Let's just say I'm curious. I always wanted to see how a man would perform fellatio as opposed to a woman. I've been told that the familiarity with the equipment provides better insight and technique."

"There's a certain truth to that I guess, although I'm agnostic on the subject."

Mary looked surprised. "You don't think men who are so inclined are naturally better at giving a blow job than women?"

"All things being equal, maybe, but I think it depends more on the individual rather than the group."

"How so?"

"If a person enjoys performing the act they'll usually be better at it compared with someone who doesn't, man or woman."

She smiled, "And you're good at it?"

For a moment it looked like Carl was going to affirm Mary's question, but had second thoughts and stayed silent.

"It's been said of me," I said, and then added, "I've also been told I'm very good at eating pussy."

I could see Mary turning red. She started to say something, but held her tongue for some reason while a look of discomfort crossed her face. I was taken aback momentarily by her apparent reluctance toward my playful inference. Certainly she thought the events she was instigating might turn in that direction? Carl had the look of someone having an internal debate. He was probably trying to determine if he wanted another guy to go down on his fiancée. You hypocrite, Carl.

"You know, Mary, like I indicated before I don't mind an audience; in fact, I find the whole idea extremely hot. However, if I'm going to suck your fiancé's cock I would expect a certain degree of reciprocity."

"Oh," Mary said somewhat discouraged.

Carl misinterpreted her disappointment as ignorance, "John means if..."

"I know what he means, you silly git," Mary said somewhat agitated, and then clarified the provisions, "So if you suck Carl's cock, Carl would have to reciprocate?"

I chuckled at the irony, and said, "That's not a bad idea, but I was thinking, if I do suck his cock, you would have to help."

Their reactions were about what I expected. Mary was hesitant while Carl had already jumped off the couch and was unbuckling his belt.

"Wait a minute, you perv, I haven't agreed to this yet," Mary said to Carl with a laugh, and then turning toward me added in a more serious tone, "You are a cheeky bastard."

I smiled back at her, "It's been said of me. You know this may be a good way to determine who's better, men or women. Carl would represent a control."

"Carl has never shown any control," said Mary, laughing at her play on words. She hesitated as if in thought before asking, "And that's all you would expect of me?"

"We'll cross that bridge eventually."

Surprisingly, she took very little time to deliberate, and said to Carl, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Carl disrobed in a matter of seconds, and sat down on the edge of the couch. Mary left her jeans on, but had removed her top and bra, revealing two smallish but well-formed breasts. Her nipples were already hard. I mimicked her actions, only removing my shirt. Both of us slid over in front of Carl, whose cock was already at attention and a small drop of pre-ejaculate fluid had already formed at the top. This shouldn't take long, I thought, he was already about to shoot. Christ, a stiff breeze would probably send him over the edge.

Mary was slightly closer to him as we both sat on our heels. I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Ladies first."

Mary side-stepped a bit and said, "Oh no you don't; age before beauty."

The excitement I felt was new and almost overwhelming as I cupped Carl's balls and base of his shaft. It felt as if this were the first time I had ever held a man's equipment. Mary remained at my side and intently watched me as I gently fondled her fiancé. She, of course, was the source of that excitement, and why this felt so new to me. Even though she sat quietly and passively by, I could hear her breathing quicken as I drew Carl into my mouth.

I started slowly as I had first done with him days ago, achieving a steady rhythm where I would only pull him in to about half his length, and then withdraw him again. I felt Mary's hand on the small of my back, and she patted and caressed me. The touch of her hand was electrifying, and spurred me to insert Carl's cock even further into my mouth.

Once I felt there was a generous supply of my saliva slathered around Carl's member, I backed off him completely. Mary knew instinctively that it was her turn to service him, and deftly replaced my mouth with her own. It was my turn to watch as Mary slid Carl deeper inside her, and the whole time she did this her eyes never left mine. It was as if she were seeking some kind of counsel or approval on my face regarding the quality of her efforts.

In and out she slid his cock. Faster than I had done, and the actions of her mouth were augmented by the actions of her hands as she slid them along Carl's shaft in syncopation with her mouth. Her cheeks were sunken and her lips pursed as she sucked hard on him, causing small beads of saliva to escape out the corners of her mouth.

I began to massage her breasts as she had done with my back, the sensation of which caused her to break the seal she had formed around his cock with her lips. This time a large pool of her saliva flowed out and onto the carpet as she gasped for a large draft of air. I took the opening she had provided and again started sucking on Carl's cock, slower than Mary had done but with more suction.

Mary giggled, "That was cheeky. I guess a girl has to be on her toes when a hard cock's around."

"Only some of the time," I said, and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

Mary saw the opening, giggled again, and dived back onto Carl. She sucked on him a bit before passing him back to me, and I, in turned, passed him back to her. Back and forth we played with Carl's cock. Only briefly did we attend to him before giving him over to the other. Carl was probably moaning the whole time, but I cannot be sure. Neither Mary nor I paid much attention to him beyond servicing his member.

Carl had become just an object, a toy that Mary and I would play with and pass between us. The only thing I do remember of him was his slow slide backward onto the couch so that his lower torso was completely hanging off the edge.

With Carl in his reclined position, I saw an opportunity to introduce Mary to another technique commonly used by gay and bisexual men; and wetting my finger I slid it deep into Carl's anus, and gently massaged his prostate.

Mary noticed this, and giggled, "Do you have your finger up his bum? Doesn't it hurt?"

Carl managed to utter a low grunt that vaguely sounded like 'no.' I was a bit more clear in answering her question, "Only if you press too hard for too long a time."

Carl was really starting to moan loudly and uncontrollably at this time. His mouth hung open slightly as he held his eyes closed as if concentrating on the bliss Mary and I were providing.

Mary was apparently fascinated by this new technique, and requested, "Let me try."

I moved out of the way and watched as she drew Carl fully into her mouth and inserted her middle finger.

Since Mary was now completely engrossed in servicing Carl, I decided to spend some time getting more acquainted with her. Reaching around from behind her, I was able to undo her jeans; and with some effort, given her bent position, I slid my hand down her pants and beneath her panties. Willingly, she lifted herself a bit to allow me easier access. Her groin became warm and very moist when I slid my hand over her vulva.

Mary had Carl nearly to the point of climax, but when I touched her clitoris she momentarily broke her rhythm, causing Carl to moan his disapproval. I kept playing this little game of teasing Carl through his fiancée. Every time Mary had him on the verge of climax I would press on her clitoris or slip a finger or two into her pussy, at which point she would again break her rhythm. It was driving him insane.

"Goddamn it, Mary," Carl said in a tone having equal parts amusement and frustration, "what the fuck are you trying to do to me? My nuts are about to explode."

Mary giggled, "Sorry, but John keeps distracting me."

Once I heard Carl's metaphorical cry of 'uncle' I backed away to allow Mary to continue undistracted. It was no more than a minute or two before I saw Carl start to violently spasm. It looked as if Mary took his whole load, although I did hear a few large splats as some of Carl's semen fell on the carpet beneath her. Completing a job well done, Mary finally released him, and Carl slumped back even further into the couch, a look of exhausted bliss plastered across his face.

Mary crawled over to me wearing a huge grin. She kissed me, a long slow rendition that made me hard again, and then she said, "That wasn't quite fair, was it? I thought I was supposed to watch you do the work."

She laid back into me for support as I wrapped one arm around her breasts, and put my other hand between her legs. Even through her thick jeans I could feel the moist warmth permeate the entire area of her groin, "I'm sorry. I'll have to make it up to you later."

"Bloody right you will," she whispered.

All three of us temporarily resigned ourselves to quiet contemplation. Mary leaning back into my arms, Carl still motionless upon the couch with only the periodic movement of his chest indicating that he was still among the living. After some time it was Mary who broke the silence, "Oh, we haven't found out who is better. Carl, what's your verdict?"

Carl just limply waved his hand as a weak gesture that he could not decide.

"Well, it really wasn't a fair experiment anyway," said Mary, who had now wrapped her arms back around my neck, allowing me easier access to fondle her breasts.

"I'll concede victory to the women, at least for now," I said, kissing her on the neck, "But next time, I'll be the control subject."

"I wonder if we can get my love to venture onto..."the wild side" as you call it. He certainly liked having a finger up the bum. I wonder if he'd like something larger."

I don't think Mary was serious and was just teasing Carl about what she thought was a newly found technique. She pondered this for a moment, and then asked, "Do all men like it that way?"

"Not all," I said, "It's not something most heteros are comfortable with for obvious reasons, although I suspect most would find it pleasurable if they gave it a chance. It really produces a more intense orgasm."

Mary thought about this for a minute, and then asked, "How did you know Carl would enjoy it, if...as you say, most heteros aren't comfortable with it?"

Oops, I thought. Carl showed no reaction to her question, so I assumed he had not been paying attention. I had to think fast and say something, anything. The longer I remained silent, the more suspicious the circumstances would become, "I didn't, but it's what I usually do when...when I'm going down on a guy. I guess I got caught up in the heat of the moment and wasn't thinking. It was just my good luck that he enjoyed it."

The explanation seemed to satisfy her curiosity, because she fell silent again. I don't know why I was so worried about keeping up this charade. What would it matter now if she found out Carl and I had done it together? The bisexual cat was already partway out of its bag, and it had been brought out by Mary herself. What would it matter if we pulled the kitten all the way out? It would seem unreasonable to think she would have a problem with it now.

Carl, however, wanted to keep it a secret, and so I resigned myself to respecting his wish and continuing to jump through these hoops until he was comfortable with her knowing. Also, the infidelity thing was in the back of my mind. I thought Carl wrong before and that he didn't understand Mary as well as he thought. I didn't think she would have a problem knowing Carl may be bisexual; but if she found out Carl and I were having relations behind her back, all hell may break loose. Hopefully I could avoid stepping on other potential land mines before the end of the evening.

I thought we had sat around long enough. Mary was spending way too much time thinking, and the more she thought the more potential bombs she called questions would be put forward to blow up in my lap.

"Carl, you alive?"

"Yeah, man, a little weak-kneed, but breathing."

"Think you can get it up again?"

"What are you thinking?" asked Mary in a seductive tone.

"I'm thinking of a Mary sandwich."

Carl started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Mary said, her curiosity peaked, "What's a Mary sandwich?"

I looked at her incredulously.

Seeing my look, Mary responded sardonically, "Well I know I'm the 'Mary' part, but what's the 'sandwich'?"

Carl, still giggling, answered, "Picture you sandwiched between John and me."

"What?" Mary exclaimed, "One of you in my cunny and the other up my bum?!"

"Sounds better every time I hear it," Carl said.

Carl and I look at each other for a moment, and immediately bolted out of our sitting positions.

"Dibs of the pussy," said Carl.

"I'll get the baby oil," was my reply as I started toward my bedroom.

"Wait a bloody minute!" Mary yelled, stopping Carl and me in or tracks, "I didn't agree to that."

Carl, always the diplomat, bent down to lift her up, "That's what you said about helping John give me a hummer, but here we are."

Mary pulled away, "Here we are my arse, you ass. That was different."

Carl continued to tug at her arm, and started to plead, "Come on, babe, it'll be fun."

"Bugger off! If you think it'll be so much fun, you take him up the bum."

I saw it before Carl did: another bouncing-Mary-mine that was about to blow up in our faces when he says something stupid like, 'I already did, it was great, and now it's your turn.'

Carl opened his mouth to say something, but I quickly jumped in to try and defuse the situation, "Don't worry about it, Mary, we can do something else if you like, or we can just call it a night."

Mary started to calm down. She thought for a while, and then said with a light-hearted chuckle intended to take the sting out of her ire at Carl and me, "I mean it sounds kind of fun in a Marquis de Sade sort of way, but I really don't think I can take either of you up there." She then added with more earnestness, "I'm serious. I don't want to sound priggish, but I really don't think I can take either of you there."

Carl looked dejected, but at least his testicles were still in their proper place and not decorating the walls. For myself, I was encouraged because she seemingly rejected the idea of calling it a night and it was obvious she wanted to continue with the threesome. My only concern was what activity she might still be open too.

I smiled at her and said with a bad English accent, "That's alright, love, how 'bout a double in the cunny then, eh?"

Strange as I found it, the idea of vaginal double penetration appealed to her. An impish smile slowly crossed her face. "You know that's a horrid accent and you are still a cheeky bastard."

"What's going on?" asked Carl with some agitation and still about two steps behind the curve.

Mary grabbed his hand, and started to lead him to his bedroom, "Nothing, my love, just a little double in the cunny between good friends, I guess."

Carl was still confused. "Yeah, but what does it mean?"

"Oh for Christ's sake, you silly git, think about it," answered Mary as they withdrew to the bedroom.

I went and got the bottle of baby oil just in case it was needed. When I entered Carl's room I saw that Mary had unbraided her ponytail and was again sucking on Carl's cock, who at that time was sitting on his heels on the bed. I slid in to the front of him so that Mary could easily service us at the same time.

Mary made a joke about her new predicament, "What, I have to do double duty now?"

The question was playfully rhetorical as she quickly pounced down on both of us, and it soon became evident that I did not need to bring the baby oil, as Mary had Carl and me well lubricated with her own saliva. She was very good. Back and forth between us she would shift her attention, gently sucking me for a few seconds while playing with my testicles, then over to Carl for similar treatment, and then back to me. Sucking on each of us just long enough to where we stayed at rock-hard attention.

It was obvious she was enjoying this oral tête-à-tête as much as Carl and I were, for she incorporated a playful conversation with our erect members as she passed between us, saying things like, 'Oh, you've found a new friend, have you, love?' as she touched Carl and me together, or saying 'What a good boy you are to stand so big and tall; let me kiss your helmet,' as she sucked and licked the head of my cock. It doesn't sound like much, but given the situation and her prim British accent, so full of passion and exuberance, it was all I could do to keep from coming.

"Well, I think my two strapping lads are ready," she said as she slid her body between us.

She deftly slid my cock into her pussy while positioning herself in Carl's direction, "Okay, love, you're next," she said breathlessly to Carl.

Carl hesitated at first; and scanning the situation, was having a hard time wrapping his head around the apparent inconsistency of Mary's desires, "I still don't see how this is going to be less painful than John's sandwich idea."

Mary, her voice barely concealing both her rising levels of eroticism and frustration in Carl, said, "Oh do shut up, Carl, and just stick it in already...wait, not so fast...that's right, slower...slower."

I could feel Carl's cock push mine snugly against Mary's vaginal wall as he slowly inserted himself. Mary let out an abrupt yelp, which Carl misinterpreted as a sign of pain, and started to pull back out of her. Feeling his withdraw, Mary forcefully grabbed him at the hips, stared wildly into his eyes, and grunted breathlessly, "Don't you dare pull out now."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers