Reckless Abandon Ch. 05

Story Info
Is it instinct or something wicked that makes her want him?
1.7k words
4.64
39k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas had been exhausted when he had entered his bedchamber with the pure intent to sleep and recharge his battery so to speak. The number of women he had suddenly found himself dodging, no matter where he went, was to say the least, frustrating and depressing. Here were beautiful women of rich colors and backgrounds throwing themselves at him, women with rich blood flowing through their veins beneath tawny golden skin and he couldn’t even manage a half erection. He would go to court to fulfill his duties early and there would be a woman, skin as dark at the night seated in his chair, stripping slowly with a coy look and begging him to have a taste of her. He ran out of the room to the kitchen, hoping for a drink where he saw two girls caressing each other, one with hair as light at the sun and the other as dark as the earth beneath his feet. They giggled, creamy lips flirting against each other’s before cooing that he join them in a impromptu ménage à trios in the pantry. He disappeared before they could cry out their disappointment. Going to his studies, a well known and high ranked woman was sitting there in a leather corset, garter and leggings, complete with riding crop, suggesting that she needed a ride around the castle.
He felt ready to kill someone and had a vague feeling who was behind the sudden surge of women beckoning him for his services, or more likely, his seed.
What was truly depressing to him was the fact that the one woman, void of the rich color that was plaguing him and pregnant on his first try, was the only woman he wanted and she wouldn’t have him because he was just a little different from the rest of the pack. With that disheartening thought in his head, he entered his bedchamber, knowing that it was the only place safe from the rampage of amorous women, only to see the one exception to his thoughts lying there on her belly, moaning softly in her sleep as she rubbed against her hand, back lifting with pleasure.
He was hard in an instant.
He couldn’t rip his eyes away from the beautiful sight of her long silvery-blonde hair falling around her sleeping face that was contorted into a deep frown of concentration, then the relief of pleasure when she found the right spot. Her shirt was loose on her body and the light all around silhouetted breasts he had dreamt of dining on again, but thought he would never see except in his mind. Her jeans were tight on her body, which was what was causing her frustration when she couldn’t get the pleasure she wanted.
He couldn’t help but oblige her in her quest for pleasure, but deep down, he knew what he was doing.
A second chance had dumped into his bed and far be it for him to look the gift horse in the mouth.
Douglass ripped off his jacket in an instant, hardly caring where the expensive piece went as he crawled onto the large canopy bed and began to kiss her neck, her ears while murmuring into her sweet smelling hair his native language, praising her beauty and kindness and oh so fuckable body that was leaving him aching to touch more, sink into it more and finally claim her as his own. He squeezed his eyes tight for a moment, clutching her hips in his ministrations and calmed his body down as he held her lusciousness tight when she began to rip off her clothes along with him until there was nothing left but her glorious bare form.
Dear God, he hadn’t seen nearly enough in the dim light of his apartment and in the moonlight of his room, the paleness of her flesh almost made her look like moonlight personified. He hissed and clenched his fists. Steady - judging by the writhing of her body, she wasn’t about to get up and leave him high and dry so to speak. He took a deep breath and exhaled, repeating the process several more times before growing calmer than before. He stroked her back and chuckled darkly as he took off his clothes off and came to her, kissing down her back, stroking her sides and licking the indentations of her spine. She tasted so good, he groaned and resisted the urge to sink his teeth in and consume her very essence and take her into himself. He settled for trailing a hand up her taut belly and grasping a full breast in his hand, nearly quivering with ecstasy with her mewl of pleasure and need as she bumped her hips against his. Ah, she didn’t need to ask. She begged anyway and he obliged as he sank into her heat, roaring with her scream of joy. Nothing would stop him from having her as his own for good now. Nothing.
“Alice. Look at me.”
She paused beneath his hands, shaking with need and want and attempting to move her hips to get what she was clawing the sheets for. He steadied her hips in a clamp-like hold.
“D-Douglas?” She asked shakily.
“Aye lass. It’s me. And now, you’re right where you belong and you’re not leaving.” He withdrew his length again and sank into her fully in a single push, groaning.
“How-ah! How did I get here?” she moaned and moved her hips with his slowly, circling herself around him. He thrust again, slowly and teasingly.
“Christ lass, isn’t it enough that you’re here now?” he grunted when she moved to the side a little.
She moaned. “But-”
“Questions later. Claiming now.”
She chuckled beneath him and pulled away from him, laying on her back before spreading out her legs and moving her hands down to her womanhood, opening the lips for him to see her arousal. He thought he couldn’t get harder, but he suddenly felt like he would never get soft again at the sight of her, spread out and accepting of him.
“Alright then, but this time, I want to see you.”
Douglas groaned and fell into her, crushing her body to his as he steadily thrust shallow strokes into her, claiming her as his own with bruising kisses and nips, fighting the temptation to bite. He would graze his fangs over her tender skin and remember the look of disgust and shock on her face when she found out his secret, but the image would fade and he would repeat the process over and over, fighting the urge to bite. She was finally here, finally in his arms again and he wouldn’t let her go, wouldn’t let her escape, wouldn’t let her-
“Just do it already!” she cried out and without thinking, he sank his fangs into her breast, the rush of her blood, her essence filling his body and reviving him. In that instant, he felt his body tighten and pour everything that was him into her - his soul, his seed, his love and collapsed onto her, feeling the tremors of her own orgasm still trembling around his softening length.
“Mine,” he growled, clutching her close as he licked her wound closed.
She paused and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing his sweaty forehead.
“Always.”

***

Hours later, after they were finally too exhausted to move and sated for now with each other’s bodies, Douglas and Alice began to talk.
“So, when did you…” she trailed on, looking up at the ceiling, curling up closer in his arms that were wrapped around her shoulders and his legs propped up acting as an arm rest. She could feel a burst of air against her hair and guessed he was laughing quietly.
“A long time ago. So long ago that I don’t remember the date anymore.”
“Do you remember how?”
There was another hot puff of air. “Yes. I was in battle and had been fatally wounded. I was on the ground, staring up at the sky and waiting for death when a woman appeared over my body. She was dressed in rich reds and blacks, her cloak whipping in the wind as if she were Death himself. She offered me immortality because she said she admired my battle skills and required me in her own kingdom.”
“So you accepted?”
He laughed. “Nay lass. I rejected her offer because it seemed too good to be true.”
“But, how-”
“I told her that she needed me more than I needed her, so unless she had something to offer me, she could leave me to my new grave and go on her merry way.”
Alice paused in her questions, playing with his large callused hand. There were many battle scars she hadn’t noticed until now on them - some were shallow cuts, others were deep slashes that were sloppily burned or stitched together. While his nails were decently managed, though not manicured expertly like some of her co-workers, his hands told of rough beginning and his body, while hard, must have come at a price of war and constant training.
“So,” she began, kissing a particularly large and brutal-looking scar. He shivered. “What did she offer you?”
He paused and moved his other hand to stroke her belly absentmindedly.
“A kingdom.”
“A-what?”
“A kingdom.”
“Y-you’re royalty?” she sputtered, shocked.
He laughed. “Not just. I am king of these vampires in this section of the country. I think there’s,” Douglas paused and mentally counted. “another five kings and queens about the country and countless more in Europe, Asia and Africa.”
“I-I’m sleeping with a king? How-why, why me-”
He tightened his arms around her. “Because there was no other in that club for me, because you felt the same loneliness that I did and because we both want to bring a child into the world and could find no one worthy. Because I took one look into your eyes and found the one for me. I won’t let you go Alice - I meant that.”
She stiffened in his arms, then, as his words began to sink in, she slowly settled and relaxed.
“I felt that too,” she whispered softly.
He smiled against her hair and kissed it.
“Now that that is settled, I just need to convince you to become my lady of the night and queen.”
She groaned.


----


Thank you for all your comments, questions and votes (and keep it comin'- A happy author is one who can brag how well read his/her stories are). I especially want to thank everyone who has been keeping up with the series and (im)patiently been waiting for the next installment. Please keep nagging and I'll try my best to continue to whet your appetites.
Until then.