Reckless and Horny Me

Story Info
My first time having gay sexual relationship.
943 words
3.62
31.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm... How to start... First of all sorry, my English grammar is not very good, so there may be a lot of mistakes. I hope that you understand and enjoy. Well, I met a guy month ago. He was from some kind of a dating website. We chatted almost one day through WhatsApp. It was evening when we stared chatting.

We met at the next day, at about of 6:30 PM. We arranged meeting, he called me on my phone. He drove with his car a bit further than nearby my house. While I was going to the meeting place, I was nervous and my legs were shaking. I was really scared, because we even didn't know each other. I got in his car. We shook hands and he asked 'How's it?' I answered 'Alright'

It wasn't alright. I was so nervous, because it was my first time. I didn't know where he was driving, but while he drove we were talking about something, I don't remember anymore what was that about. He drove to the silent place, in little some kind of woods, and stopped. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. We were talking five minutes more. He put his hand on my thigh, and said 'I want to touch You' with quiet and calm voice.

'Really, this is happening now, on first time, at first meeting?' I thought in my head. He said 'You can touch me too.' I put a hand on his thigh. Then he started to touch my dick, through pants. He put my hand on his dick. I could feel it, because he was hard, and quite big, I can tell. He started to unzip my pants. I didn't have an erection, because I was too worried. Before he managed to unzip my pants, I already have gotten my hand in his pants. He took off his pants. That was a man cock, what I saw for the first time. He didn't say anything, he gave me a smile, and I understood that he meant that I should suck it. And I did it.

It was first cock in my mouth. I have been dreaming about it for 3 years. It touched my throat. Now I got really hard, I had erection. I sucked it like a crazy, I licked his balls too. I sucked him for about 10 minutes, then he stroke it and he came in my mouth. In one moment it flooded with warm liquid. It was full with cum, but his cum continued to fill my mouth so I swallowed. I cleaned the rest cum on his dick with disgust and he used towel to make it dry. I asked him for anything to drink, but he didn't have anything. I asked him to let me out of car. I went outside and ate snow and removed that disgusting taste. I think it wasn't so disgusting, but I wasn't horny anymore when he shot his load. It was a bit sour and salty. I got back in his car, and he asked did I like it. I said 'Yeah'. I liked to suck, not the cum. We dressed up and we drove back, we talked again about something random while he drove. So we got to the place where he picked me up, and I got out of car. He said that he is glad that we met. We said goodbye to each other and we know that we'll meet again.

We met one time more, but this time in his house, I gave him blowjob again, and I spit all cum out this time. I knew that I've become his bottom gay boy, what I like.

After two days, at the 3rd time we met, I sucked him, then he asked should we try anal, I said that I don't know. I thought I weren't ready. I continued sucking, and after five minutes he said something like 'Let's try to insert this in you'. I was SO worried. I turned with face to pillow and he sat on my butt. He lubed his cock and my butt. I wasn't relaxed. My butt was overstrained. I knew that I need to be relaxed, but simply I couldn't.

He played a bit with his cock and my butthole before he entered me. He needed to push it in me with little force. It was so painful. It hurt so much, as I moaned, gasped and screamed so loud as he shut my mouth with his hand. Honestly I felt that I need to pee. He got his whole dick in me. He laid on my back for a little, kissing my neck and I got relaxed. He started to fuck me slowly but I couldn't feel pleasure yet. He fucked me in different poses. He took my virginity. He fucked me without condom. He came right in my ass, and when he came, he cuddled me from back and slammed all cum very deep. I really loved how he fucked me and I didn't feel embarrassed in any way.

I love to cause him pleasure. We are still together and that continues, but the pain is almost gone. But I love better when he fucks my mouth, and cums on my face, and guides all cum in my mouth with his dick, that makes me cum too. I'm his little cock slut in bed. Oh, forgot to mention that I'm... let's say that I'm 18 and He's 32. We... love each other. Yes, I like a bit older than me... a bit. I hope You like the story. It's almost 100% true.