Reckless Ch. 02

Story Info
A taste for a forbidden fruit will almost cost him his life.
4.7k words
4.45
20.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So where was I, oh yes, I'm still in the hospital in a coma recanting my life story.

There I was lying stark naked in the bed beside my best friend's mother who was equally as naked. Trevor (Trife) called and she elected much to my horror to take the call by speaker phone.

"Hey honey, I was just thinking about you."

"Hey mom, what are you up to?"

I was frozen in fright, scared out of mind; my penis must've shrunk two inches while I witnessed my short life flash before my eyes. Ebony was cool and calm as a surgeon, she reached over and rubbed my belly, then made her way down to my now turtle-like penis, caressing the poor frighten thing and responding to her son.

"I'm resting in bed now, I just finished working out." She said while winking at me.

"You're a health nut mom, there's not an ounce of fat on you. Just don't overdo it."

Her face was buried deep in her pillow trying her hardest to muffle her laughter. She raised her head giggling like a devious little girl saying

"Don't worry hon, I paced myself, I had everything under control."

It was like watching a car wreck; you just couldn't take your eyes away from the spectacle. She loved every minute of it, but what really shook me to my core was her following response.

"So mom, have you seen Russ? I called his house and his mom said he left to get my stuff hours ago. I called his cell several times but it went to voice mail. He must have a new girl... oh oh mom looks like you have some competition."

"Please, there is no competition, you know that! Don't worry about Russ; my boyfriend is lying right next to me."

I sat up so fast that I nearly fell off the bed. I thought to myself; this chick is crazy, I got to leave. I stood up and quietly walked to the bedroom door, all the while she stared at me with utter disdain, if looks could kill...

"Don't play like that mom, you're gonna get that boy hurt ha ha ha. But seriously where is he?"

As I crept away, she mouthed the words "Where are you going?" cautiously aware of my situation and not wanting to antagonize it, I just mouthed back "To the bathroom." Reassured, her mean expression eased and she continued with her conversation.

"Russ was here earlier, we talked for a while but he left with your things when Keith called."

When I left the room, I leaned against the wall, took a deep breath and slinked into the bathroom thinking out loud; "This lady will be the death of me." I took a shower to melt the stress away, not to mention to wash the sweat and sex off of me. I left the bathroom fully clothed, feeling better about things and looking forward to seeing her sweet face. My cell rang and it was my mom calling to check up on me and to sequester me to run an errand for her. I then text messaged Trife to let him know that all was well. I collected Trife's box and walked to Ebony's room to tell her to lock the door, but she was laying face down fast asleep. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful, I really didn't want to disturb her, but I had to go. I sat on the bed beside her and called her name while kissing and caressing her firm, round chocolate buttocks. She woke up and asked

"Why are you dressed? Where you think you're going?" She sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Relax, my mom called my cell, I have to do something for her. I'll be right back to finish you off."

"Hmm that's pretty cocky talk considering you damn near pissed yourself when Trevor called." she said nudging me.

I laughed and said "Whatever Ebony, just come lock the door and I'll be back soon."

She walked me to the door and as I unlocked it, she pushed me up against the wall and slid her tongue in my mouth kissing me. Her hands slid under my shirt and down my pants, grabbing and stroking my length. I wrapped my arms around her naked body, grabbing two hands full of her buttocks while she sucked on my extended tongue. My cock swelled to full mass in her hand almost instantly. She slid my pants and boxers down and said "I want you inside me right now." I thought; oh my god she's crazy. "I can't Eb, I have to go, I promise I'll be right back." I told her while pulling my clothes up. She let go of my penis, hugged me and gave me soft kisses on my lips saying "Ok Bright Eyes, I'll let you go this time, but you better hurry or else..." I picked up the box of Trife's things and left in one piece.

After I finished tending to my mom's business which took exactly two hours to finalize, I rushed back to be with my beautiful sex nymph. It was 12:45 am when I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. I continued knocking twice more and even called once but nothing. I left to get some milk from the store for my morning cereal and I saw Keith BMW parked across the street from my apartment complex. I was furious needless to say and I threw a rock at his car breaking his tail light. On my way to the store my cell rang and it was Ebony calling.

"Hey Russ, where are you?" she asked with concern.

"I'm on my way to the store, why do you care? You have company."

"C'mon Russ, he's in the living room, he came while I was taking a shower, getting ready for you. When you came I was in the bathroom finishing up. I'm breaking up with him now."

"Did he touch you?"

"No, don't be silly, that is no longer an option. But I think you need to get back here now and finish what you've started."

At that point milk seem meaningless, and I made an about face, sprinting back to the complex where I tripped and scraped my knee running up the stairs. I limped to her door, knocked and she let me in. She wore a fluffy blue terry cloth robe and slippers. All the lights were on and I could see Keith sitting on the couch looking like his world came to an abrupt end. Not that I couldn't care but my knee was killing me; Ebony pulled me out of his line of sight causing me to stumble.

"Ouch! Wait my knee." I cried. She pulled me close, kissing me passionately as if she hadn't seen me in years with Keith less than ten feet away. She grabbed for my penis and inquired "What happened to your knee? Do you need Keith to look at it for you?" She opened her robe, exposing to me her blue lace panties with no bra. She put her hand down her panties, played with herself while I looked around to mind Keith. I responded "No, that's not necessary; I just scraped it running up the stairs. Nothing a good cleaning and a bandage can't help." She pulled her hand out from her panties, sticking her nectar soaked fingers in my mouth and said "Go in Trevor's room and get his first aid kit and I'll be in there shortly." She grabbed my face; kiss my lips and squeezed my ass. I was puzzled by her behavior; it was as if she got off at the prospect of getting caught. All I could do was stare at her in awe, shaking my head and limped my way to Trife's room. As I passed the living room, I decided to kick a dog while it was down.

"What's up Keith? How's it going buddy?" I limped off, tasting her juices on my lips and smiled. I really didn't care if he responded or not, but I could feel her chastising stare following me, warning me of my pending doom. In Trife's room I found the first aid kit pretty easily, so I pulled my pants down and soaked a gauze pad in peroxide and pressed it firmly on my wound. I laid on Trife's bed and dozed off. A half hour later I heard a yell that startled me awake.

"BONZIIIII!!" Running towards me like a screaming banshee, Ebony jumped on me kissing on my neck; "Mmm you're mine now; I thought I'd never get away."

"Did he leave?" She avoided the question by nibbling on my ear. "Ebony, did he leave?"

"No Russell, he cried himself to sleep. I told him it was over and asked if we could just be friends but he started begging and whimpering. I couldn't take it anymore; it was pathetic. He curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

"Do you want me to make him leave?" I asked sternly

She giggled and said "Yea daddy go kick his ass." I sat up forcefully and with purpose, but she grabbed me back down; "Hold it right there tiger, how about you just stay here and take care of me."

When she opened her robe and pulled me into her kiss, nothing else mattered anymore. We kissed savagely, me caressing her exposed upper torso and she pawing at my clothing urging its removal. I stood up by the bed, stepped out of my jeans and removed my shirt. She pulled off her panties, rose to her knees on the bed and pulled down my boxers. I rolled her robe off her delicate shoulders and embraced her soft, warm body close to mine. She whispered in my ear "Take me to my room." Our lips met as she wrapped her legs around my waist and embraced my neck. The heated passion of our entanglement excited me as I carried her to her room. My penis engorged, erected in its fullest form and rubbing against the groove of her parted buttocks. "Oh god I want you inside me right now!" she insisted. I prompted her back up against her open door; "Right here Russ, put it in me right here." It was crazy; there was a clear path from her bedroom door, down the hall to the living room where Keith was sleeping. The daring look she gave me emboldened me and all my inhibitions melted away. Her legs were firmly locked around my waist and her hands clutched the top of the door. As I positioned myself to her wanton love canal, she whispered

"Look at me; I want to see your beautiful eyes."

I did as she commanded and thrust my hips, piercing deeply into her delicate flower. Her eyes widened, she gasped deeply receiving half of my length. My second thrust met with equal delight as she accommodated my total mass, filling her beyond capacity. Her snug fit provoked a quiver throughout her body, raising goose bumps up her arms as she squeaked out a murmur of mercy. Each piston like stroke weakened her, causing her to lose her grip on the door till her limp arms lay helplessly across my shoulders. Her expression was that of sweet agony, applauding the bounty of my agility. And her essence flowed at a frequent pace, saturating my shaft and running down my leg. Cries of yes were quickly replaced with pants and moans that fell in sync with my hip gyrations. Before she could adjust to the girth and the tempo, I quickened the pace and deepened the strokes; "OH GOD!" She screamed, exciting me, I loved that response. I wanted more, as a matter of fact, I wanted Keith to hear. My pumps became faster and more aggressive, twirling my cock deep inside to manipulate her G-spot.

"OOOHHH YES! AYE! Like that baby ooow YES! YES! YES!" she shouted

I heard subtle movement down the hall that brought me to ponder the cause. Her left leg slid down which she pivoted to brace herself. I firmly held her right leg in place as I pummeled her pussy with impunity. Sweat drenched our brows, our rhythm was hypnotic and our breathing was labored. Keith came staggering down the hall making a beeline to the bathroom. He seemed oblivious to our activity; I found myself deviously tickled and yet empowered at the thought of fucking his beloved in his presence. I cupped her left breast, sucked and tongue lashed her nipple which caused her to squirm and groan. "OH DAMN!" she yelled as her body tensed up. The bathroom door opened with Keith staggering out, I knew this time he would catch us in the throes, but I didn't care. I kept thrusting and sucking with reckless abandon. Her precious flower clamped around my member with pulsating flutters and her breath was turbulent. She grabbed my body and held me tightly close to hers to ride out her thunderous orgasm.

"OH RUSS! MMM BABY YES! AH! AH! MMM YEah mmm oh damn!"

She pulled my head up, looked intensely into my eyes and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could still hear grumbling down the hall but to no consequence. She pushed me away, easing my cum soaked cock from her body. I looked down the hall to see Keith walk away into the living room. Then she slapped my face, giggled and ran to her bed urging me to chase. "Oh you're gonna get it" I playfully warned, giving chase around the pole and catching her around the waist. "Now that you caught me, what are you gonna do to me?" I slapped her right buttock; "Ooow yeah daddy, spank that ass!" she giggled out her request while crawling onto her bed. I grabbed her hips, lined my swollen gland between her parted labia and submerged myself into her depths. Her back arched, her toes curled and she grasped the bed sheets. I recoiled till the thick bulbous head of my penis was exposed and then I plunged every magnificent inch inside her. She threw her head back and bellowed "AAAUUGH! OH MY GOD!" I looked down to see my girth punish her tiny hole and it fascinated me; the expansion seemed paramount compared to her anus. My strokes were strong, rapid and precise, sending waves of sensations through me setting my muscles on fire. I sternly smacked her ass; she flinched, constricting her Kegel muscles thus impeding my advancements.

"Ooow mmm, oh damn its tooo much!" she whimpered into the sheets while reaching back to push away my pelvis. I paused to slap her ass repeatedly. "C'mon baby, fuck this dick!" I urged. Slowly she pushed her hips back into me, gradually picking up her pace and circling her motions with every slap of her buttock. "Like that daddy? Oow, do you like it like that?" she said in a submissive tone. She sounded so sexy, it was all the affirmation I needed, she was my woman now and my body acted in kind. "GODDAMN!" I blurted out in my intense feeling of euphoria. My end was near, every nerve in my body tweaked and my ejaculate was building furiously. I squeezed her buttocks, kneading them to guide my most severe strokes.

"OH YES! I COMING RUUSSS! OH! OH! OH YEEESSS!" she paused, clutching and pulling the sheets from the mattress. She grabbed and bit her pillow growling as her body wretched with orgasm. I fell onto her, holding her body securely for my finality. "I I I'M CUMMING SSSOON! I HAVE T TO PU PULL OUT!" I warned. She reached around held my head, saying "Hmm, no daddy, don't waste a drop. I want it all." She clinched her Kegels and I couldn't hold it. "GRRRR! MMMM! GRRR OH SHHIT!" I had erupted load after load of my essence inside her, sinking my teeth into her back as I panted and growled like a fierce African lion. It was as if she had drained the very life force from my weakened body.

When I rolled off her, resting on my back beside her, she moved over to rest her head on my chest staring into my eyes till we fell asleep. I don't know what became of Keith; apparently he was on call for the hospital that night and left around 4:00 am. According to Ebony, when she asked him if he had noticed anything when he went to the bathroom that night, he told her that he didn't even remember going to the bathroom.

After that night Ebony and I spent every conceivable free moment together that my college obligations and her career would allow. Since my school and her job were both located in Manhattan, we would covertly synchronize through text messaging our morning and evening commute to be together. Whenever we felt that we were safely away from our community; we would behave as if the public didn't exist; kissing, giggling and whispering. On rare occasions, when we found ourselves alone in a car on an express train, she would initiate quickies as foreplay for later activities. She was very unpredictable, exciting and insatiable; I never knew what she would think of next.

One of my short schedule days; I decided instead of waiting in study hall until it was time to meet her; I would go and study in her office. Twenty minutes within my studies, Ebony while engaged in a conference call with her Japanese clients, opened her door and sent her assistant on a copy run. Then she notioned for me to come and sit in her chair while she removed her panties and whispered in my ear "You have until my assistant returns to eat me and you better make me come". She climbed onto her desk, raised her skirt past her thighs exposing her sheer knee high stockings and pulled my head into her sweet little snatch. I must give her credit, she did try her hardest to continue to conduct her business, but she could never handle my tongue game. So it was either risk her career for an earth moving orgasm or wait till we were home where we could fuck the walls down.... that time she chose the latter.

The following weekend I didn't see her because I had a big economics exam that Monday. Ebony, like my mother was very serious about me keeping up with my studies. We spoke on the phone and texted each other every night and my god, her phone sex voice gave my cock the shivers. Sunday morning came and I was in and out of sleep, totally exhausted from the late night cram session. My mom in and out of my room on the phone gossiping and barking at me to help her with the laundry didn't help my plans to sleep in either. In my sleepy haze I heard Ebony's voice in the house laughing loudly and speaking in Creole with my mom. I smiled and fell back into a deep sleep, but nothing could prepare me for the next episode. In my slumber I felt the most wonderful feeling that awakened me in the height of ecstasy. Ebony had slid under my blanket, wrapped her hand around my staff and orally smothered the head.

"Oh damn! Mm that feels sooo good. Oooh Eb where's my mom?"

"She's in the kitchen; she thinks I'm in the bathroom sorting out clothes".

"Why are you, ooow damn baby we gonna get caught mmm you gotta st stop."

"Are you sure you want me to stop, mmm you taste so good in the mornings."

"Please, yes stop. I'm getting up. You play too much."

I asked her why she was sorting out clothes. And she explained that since I was sleeping in; she decided to help with my chores. But she was upset with me, saying that she didn't appreciate me stopping her advances for the second time in fear of my mother. She said

"This is the second time I've warned you to man up. If it happens again, just forget my number."

She left my room to finish helping my mother. I sat on the bed, taken aback by the whole episode. I must've stayed in that position for an hour confused. But I couldn't worry about that, my big exam demanded most of my attention. She ignored my calls and text messages for the next three days, but when I saw Keith's car parked in front of my complex, I stopped trying. Trife texted me to tell me that my ex girlfriend had been asking about me and urged me to call her some time.

Two and a half weeks had passed and my ex and I started hanging out more frequently, getting reacquainted and having fun. And because I wasn't trying to seduce her anymore, she felt more comfortable being alone with me. Interestingly enough, Ebony had been texting and calling my cell which I chose to ignore. I detected that she learned from Trife that I was potentially back with my ex. Ebony called my mom one night to ask if I can "Run an errand" for her and she found out I was entertaining guest. Ten minutes later Ebony barged in my house and into the living room where me and my ex were studying saying

"Ok Russ! This is what you want? I just wanted to see for myself!"

She rushed out of my house, bypassing my mother at the door. My mother grabbed Ebony's arm and asked out of concern what happened and Ebony yelled in response "Ask your son". When I left to give chase, my mother gave me a stern look of anger and disappoint that haunts me still. I caught up with Ebony at her door and pleaded with her to talk with me.

"C'mon Ebony, you stopped talking to me first. After that stunt you pulled and that threat you issued me, you stopped taking my calls. And what about Keith? I saw his car parked outside."

"Yes Russ, I was upset with you at first, I didn't ignore you on purpose. I wasn't feeling well those few days. The only reason Keith came by, is because he's a doctor, you insensitive jerk."

I never felt so small in my life, there I was jumping to my conclusions and the love my life could've been hospitalized or worse. I could do nothing but stand there and allow her to continue to berate me.

12